Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
House of Awesome [CLOSED]
kitty kat299 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#1 Posted: 00:42:52 23/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter1.......Video Games

Just one more level... "YES!" she screamed. "Sheesh, Bailey, what's up?" asked Sage. Bailey had been at this game for hours. "I beat the final level!" Bailey shouted. "Yell a little louder," Sarah said,"China can't hear you."

At supper, the four girls sat and ate. "I drew a comic." Nina said, stuffing her face. "Chew your food," Sage retorted. "I drew a lot." Sarah said flatly. "I played Wolf Quest," said Sage, excitedly. "And I won the game!" Bailey shouted at the top of her lungs. "You lost the game," chuckled Sarah. They left for bed and had strange dreams.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#2 Posted: 01:04:13 04/05/2011
Lol, is this based off of us dorky friends? smilie

Just a little heads up, you may wanna make the chapters longer...
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
kitty kat299 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#3 Posted: 21:20:53 21/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I kinda didn't have much time to write it...*shrug*
and yes, this IS based off of us and my buddy from school

Chapter 2....... best kittehs evah!

The next day, Bailey and Sage went to Petsmart. As soon as they got in the store, Bailey went shooting off to the kittens. Sage said, "Ok, so you want a kitten, Sonic the Hedgehog." "Haha,"said Bailey sarcastically. They came to a pair of really cute kittens, and bought them.

When they got home, Nina put one of her "experiments" onto them. It was supposed to let the cats speak their thoughts. As soon as she got them on, much to the dismay of the cats, they started talking. The girls talked with the cats, and found out their names, and that they always finished each other's sentences. "We're twins..." said the boy."Even though we don't look like it." finished the girl. The friends named the boy kitty Shaun, and the girl kitty Christa. "That's what our mother..." said Christa."...called us." said Shaun.

The girls threw a party for no reason, and it was awesome. The best part of the evening was when the cats started doing standup comedy.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
sparxlover8 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1339
#4 Posted: 22:02:34 21/05/2011
...... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.... Post more... 'Cause, I've been waiting for months to read another chapter..... So, yeah....
---
HAHAHAAAAMAWAAHAHHA!! I SHALL LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER!!!!
I SHALL BE......PINKIE PIE!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:04:24 20/07/2011 by sparxlover8
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me