Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Forever Night [CLOSED]
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#1 Posted: 18:11:10 14/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I will have to post more later since i am at school right now.

A gentle wind that shouldn't be there ruffled the smooth velvet curtains. I slowly got out of my bed and cautiously walked over to it and gently closed it, but before i could even touch it a lone shadow slipped through and landed in a corner of my room. My senses had been adjusted finely to my surroundings since i lost my hearing and something in the back of my head was telling me to 'turn around and run!' I turned around and made a mad dash to my bed, jumped under the covers, and stayed there shivering from the recent chill that had taken me over. After fifteen minutes of not being able to get to sleep i slowly turned on my side and poked my head out from under the covers. I listened for something that i would never be able to hear then that little voice came back to me and said," Someone's watching you turn over!" I waited a few more minutes not wanting to roll over, mainly from weariness. I couldn't stand the wait any longer so i rolled quickly over to my other side and found a man with a pale face, black hair, and black eyes staring at me. As i went to scream he quickly put his cold hand over my mouth and mumbled unhearable words into my ear after i had calmed my breathing i slowly tapped my ear twice and shook my head. He seemed to sigh then he whispered more words then i slowly started to be able to hear his mumbled words," I-I can hear!"
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:25:12 16/04/2011 by ash
#2 Posted: 00:53:25 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
The man slowly pulled away his hand and gave me a sly smile before heading to the window. I apparently had a confused look on my face because he held out his hand to me. I slowly stood up and went to him, i couldn't stop myself, something about him just pulled me to him. His dark eyes drawing me to him with no questions asked, his plain expression showing no lies, and his extended hand beckoned me to his safety. In a daze i took his hand, he pulled me against his side, smiled then jumped out the window.
Glass shattered around us and the pain that i expected did not come as i thought it would, instead i found myself cradled in his arms resting in the nook of a tree. I looked up at his perfectly calm face and couldn't help but smile, in the top corner of his eye i noticed a small cut healing rapidly. "Are you okay?" I asked questioning his healing skills. He stiffened then gazed out into space as if trying to find the answer there," Hold your breath." he whispered as if to make sure i did he put his hand over my mouth and nose. Then we flitted into the town park which was a few miles away. When we stopped i squirmed for breath and he let me have it," What...was that?" I asked. He tore his gaze away from the tree's and brought them to rest upon me," What we just did is called flitting, its where you go from one to to another quickly. As you can now guess i hope."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#3 Posted: 00:59:31 18/04/2011
Nice, keep it up.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#4 Posted: 01:03:56 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
At least someone commented as usual. * glares at shorty then busts out laughing*
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:49:49 19/04/2011 by ash
#5 Posted: 22:39:23 20/04/2011
Hey, soon I'll be a yellow sparx.
---
#6 Posted: 20:49:48 28/04/2011 | Topic Creator
awesome and once again i'm at skool so i'll post later.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#7 Posted: 17:39:32 29/04/2011
lol, alright, alright.

I found a way to listen to vocaliod music at school! smilie
---
#8 Posted: 20:47:19 29/04/2011 | Topic Creator
omg how!? u must tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#9 Posted: 22:42:04 30/04/2011
go to audio.isg.si . I was able to get on just fine. *thumbs up*.
---
#10 Posted: 13:22:32 26/05/2011 | Topic Creator
WOOOHOOOO! thanks! smilie

I nodded,"Okay now hold your breath and close your eyes if you must." I did as i was told then before i knew it we were half way across town resting on a bench. I opened my eyes shocked to find that what would have taken an hour on a bullet train only took seconds for him. It was amazing and i could hear every sound as clear as it had ever been, the cars passing by sputtering out smoke, the couples talking and laughing as they walked by,and my own breathing. I was breathing heavily now with excitement and adrenaline, i felt like i could run around the whole world in minutes. "Where are we going?" I asked quietly, trying not to disturb his thoughts. He looked over at me on the park bench then took a raspy and empty sounding breath," We are going back to my home, i would like to keep going but then again i must take cautions with your life since you are special." My eyes widened as he gave me a dazzling smile that made my head spin. "W-What do you mean...special?" I asked while trying to regain my thoughts. "You'll find out soon enough," before i could think we were off again, but thankfully my reflexs were beter also, i ws able to catch my breath just in time. I kept my eyes open the while time watching everything fly by as a blurr, i wondered if anyone could see us.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:33:23 26/05/2011 by ash
#11 Posted: 18:17:32 26/05/2011
nice. smilie yay, storah!
---
#12 Posted: 23:56:42 30/05/2011 | Topic Creator
As i came to realize, no one could see or hear us as we flitted by. He didn't need to hold his breath, but his words came quickly and so fluently that i could scarcely make out what he was saying let alone respond. The trip no longer made me dizzy but it excited me to the point to where i didn't ever want to stop, when we came to our destination i had no clue where we were. For some reason my imagination had taken over and had me thinking that i was being taken to an old castle with dungeons and underground labs. But as we came over a hill the sun was slowly peeking over the horizon, and i could barely make out a large house in front of us. He quickened his pace so much that i was forced to close my eyes and hug him tighter around the neck for fear of falling. Just as the sun reached the doors we slid inside, it was dark and cold but it wasn't a evil looking place, it had dark green walls and a shiny black tile floor. Statues and pictures were casually placed down the hall, but other than that everything was pretty normal," Wow," I said.

gotta go
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#13 Posted: 02:55:47 31/05/2011
you better write more dam it.
---
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#14 Posted: 03:27:25 31/05/2011
I like it. smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#15 Posted: 22:58:25 31/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Jeez,NB and my cell is dead so cnt call me. oh and thanks Pinkdesi! smilie

He glanced down at me, as we walked slowly, a slight smile of amusement on his face. After passing what seemed like twenty different rooms, he gestured to a door cracked open with a dim glow coming through. 'Here comes the labratory' I thought as he opened the door for me, but once again i was foolishly wrong, it was a large cream colored room with thick green curtains hanging over long windows. The eery glow was coming from the fire that was lit over to the side, but infront of it stood a large wooden desk with a equally large leather swivel chair.

UGH!!! I gotta go again! STUPID CHORES!!!!!
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#16 Posted: 02:10:21 01/06/2011
You're welcome smilie
Chores-the worst thing known to kids and teenagers. DX
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#17 Posted: 22:18:34 01/06/2011 | Topic Creator
you said it sista!

"Sir, im sorry to interrupt your thoughts, but i found something very intersting." he said to the back of the chair. Slowly the chair twisted around and in it was a man in his 40's, he had slick black hair, bright green wise eyes, and a perfect smooth pale face. He smiled as he acknoledged me," So you have, but tell me what is so interesting Joey." Joey gently nudged me forward towards (sir)," I was hunting and i noticed that she was oblivious to everything around her, as if she was in her own world. So i decided that she would work for a small meal,so when she was asleep i snuck into her room andonce i was about to strike she spoke but no words came out. It suprised me so much that i gave her, her hearing back." He looked over at me then continued," Then on the way here i remembered a tale that i was told when i was little, it was said that a deaf human would lead a new life for all vampires." It shocked me to hear what was being referred to so i slumped into a nearby chair. Sir looked thoughtfully at me then turned back to Joey," I believe she may be the one. You will train her in ways so that she may...survive."
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#18 Posted: 00:11:43 02/06/2011
why new favorite song describes me feeling toward your phone being dead: Unlogical, not possible, and i do not understand. smilie
nice bit of story.
---
#19 Posted: 16:28:59 02/06/2011 | Topic Creator
I like that one, oh and a blonde moment here but what is the Alice game?

I must have passed out from shock because when i woke up i was in a completely different room, laying in a huge king size bed with big black fluffy pillows, thick dark velvet covers, and matching black curtains hanging from the ceiling to surround the bed for privacy. I slowly sat up in bed gently stroked the pillows, they were feather pillows with black silk covers over them.

I have to go i am having a major writers block will be on later to try again! X(
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#20 Posted: 16:34:06 02/06/2011
well, ash, The Alice Game is a reference from the anime, Rozen Maiden. The alice game is where two rozen maiden dolls fight to the death to claim the other's Rose of Mystica. and by obtaining all the Rose of Mysticas they become Alice, the perfect girl as seen by Rozen, creator of the Rozen Maiden dolls. If a doll looses it's Rose of Mystica, it becomes a regular dolls, unable to speak or move. The battle works by using special powers each Rozen Maiden dolls are granted. Anything goes: dirty fighting,tearing off limbs (they are dolls, so it's really not that bad, but they become incomplete, which significantly drops their power), and attacking their medium (their owner, which grants them more power). The dolls are as Follows:
Shinku
Hinaichigo
Suigintou
Suiseiseki
Souseiseki
Barasuishou (it's really hard to find a good picture of her...)
and Kanaria
also, the Rozen maiden openings for are just epic.
Seaon 1 opening
seaon 2 opening
---
#21 Posted: 16:35:43 02/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh okay, I remember the Rozen Maiden stuff! YAY! thnks
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#22 Posted: 16:42:01 02/06/2011
so, why are you online? You home sick or something? Or is school already over for you?

I'm at school.
---
#23 Posted: 21:47:39 03/06/2011 | Topic Creator
i waz at skool.

As i slowly stood up from the large bed i heard a light knock at the door," Come in," i answered quickly. I still had no idea where i was but only knew how i got there, so alot of questions were to come. I only saw the door open and close but not the person, I turned around only to find Joey standing across the room looking out the window into the dark night. "Uh, yes?" i asked while watching his perfect and motionless body. His shaggy black hair was neatly combed, he black eyes were a deep black holes. His expression showed nothing, it left me wondering what he wanted and why he was here. He turned around slowly to face me a small hardly noticeable smile on his face," are you ready for your training?"

will ost later
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#24 Posted: 01:57:37 09/06/2011
... i read this and i ate a Popsicle and you were in school?! that aint right, maaaan!
---
#25 Posted: 07:28:59 18/06/2011 | Topic Creator
How is that not right?

"Um...training?" i asked slowly, nowt exactly sure of what he meant as i tried to remember the night before. It was a hazy mess of jumbled meaning less words, i was confused, tired, and scared. He calmly walked ov to me, took my hand, and sighed,"You honestly don't remember anything from last night?" i shook my head wearily. "well i am ging to train you to live in my world of death and lies." He looked me over with a slight smile," but we are going to have to change your wardrobe a little"

gotta go
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:19:37 20/06/2011 by ash
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me