Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > My story (not yet with a name)
Page 1 of 1
My story (not yet with a name) [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1 Posted: 05:19:40 14/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Im bored so Im going to type up a story

A girl lay on her bed,staring peacefully at the skylight in the ceiling,watching the sky darken.Her blonde hair sprawled out,recently straigtened but already he curls returned in waves.Her black dress seemed darker in contrast to her pale skin,her blue eyes were entrancing,yet entranced by something themselves.As the dusk finally turned to night her room darkened to the extreme,no corner showing light.The moon slowly rised towards the middle of the sky,and the girl sat up.A presence was in her room,one that had not been there while the sun was out.Her legs swung down to the ground and she gracefully stood up.
"I was wondering when I was going to see you..." Her voice was full of emotion and pure
"I could'nt keep myself away....not that I tried..." A voice relpied,it was silky and inticing.The girl smiled and the moonlight shone down,illuminating the spot she stood in.A shadow moved nearby and a hooded figure walked into the moonlight.Their hand reached out and brushed down the girl's cheek.She shuddered at the touch and stepped forwards.They embraced and kissed,long and passionately.Then the moonlight faded and the two were submerged in the darkness
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2 Posted: 19:38:33 14/04/2011
*narrows eyes* And what about your OTHER story? -.-
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#3 Posted: 05:39:19 15/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Still havent found the book!Alright??
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me