Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Coming Fall 2008 - Spyro: Legacy of Ages
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
Coming Fall 2008 - Spyro: Legacy of Ages [CLOSED]
ignitus Ripto Gems: 311
#251 Posted: 11:05:49 16/09/2007
What no ignitus?! no cynder? no terrador no cyrill no kane! no volteer?!
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#252 Posted: 11:34:22 16/09/2007
wow quite alot of characters left out of this movie. i hope the movie will be on youtube. will it?
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
#253 Posted: 22:48:44 16/09/2007
I cant find the page on spyro forums!
#254 Posted: 23:04:18 16/09/2007
Hey jamieque whats the movie rated G or PG?
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#255 Posted: 15:41:25 17/09/2007
Where can I see it when it comes out?
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#256 Posted: 15:43:42 17/09/2007
what does G mean. we don't have that rating. is it american?
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#257 Posted: 16:33:45 17/09/2007
General audiance yes i live in us
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#258 Posted: 15:38:56 19/09/2007
Sorry for not responding for such a long time. I have been extremely busy. Go to deviantart.com for updates on the film. The release date for the film has been set back to Fall 2009 due to the script being reworked. One actress has been cast for the film. She will be playing the role Carla who is known also as the new Cynder and the daughter of the Cynder and Spyro from Legend. I don't have her name yet but I swear that her voice almost matches Cree Summers voice. As many of you know Cree Summers does the voice of both the Adult and Young Cynder in the Legend of Spyro games.

The new Cynder will appear in all three Legacy of Ages films. The first film, which is now titled, Legacy of Ages: The Mystic Tome is going to be rated PG and feature some surprises. As for Ignitus and the other Legend of Spyro characters appearing in the films I am sorry to say that at the moment I can't reveal any details on whether or not they will appear in the films or not. However, the final two films in this planned trilogy have been given titles. The second film is called Legacy of Ages: Legend of the Scepter of Chaos. The final film which will feature Cynder, Spyro, Ember and Flame together fighting to save the realms from destruction is called Legacy of Ages: Revelations Destiny. The films will set up the foundation for the future television series, Spyro: The Destiny Chronicles, which is currently in development. If I decide not to put the Legend characters in the films then expect to see them appear in the series. The series is the animated version of my Dragon of Destiny fanfiction series with a totally rewritten story.
#259 Posted: 15:45:51 19/09/2007
Quote: SequoiaDragon
WHOA! Jamie, where did you get the technology to create such things? Are you hiring? Can I play a voice? Is this your career? Coz it's mine, too! Or at least it will be. Right now I'm only a 15 yr old. I've got soo many ideas, it's not even funny! But back on topic!! Jamie, sounds like you have a great thing going, and it sounds really exciting! But I have to warn you... (smiles) don't you dare make a movie out of Ecco the Dolphin, coz he's mine!

Oh, by the way, SequoiaDragon, you are welcome to audition for the film if you want to. I have many roles left to be filled. Just send your recordings to my alphainc7@hotmail.com which is my email address.
#260 Posted: 16:01:07 19/09/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon
It must have taken you ages to type all of that! Thanks for replying!

Sonic has gotten really bad recently (not that I've bought any more of those games since, um, 2000, I think) and you're right - some people are only into it for the money. I love to write and whenever I say "I'm going to work my way up to be a best-selling author/script writer/film maker" people are just "You can't make quick money that way!" It's not about making the money all of the time; quite frankly the whole world is money obsessed. I want to publish my stories (when they are finished) to:

a.) Put Wales on the map as an individual country and NOT as the UK.
b.) Finally give Welsh dragons the freedom to have their own book with no so-called human riders or anything.
c.) I write to put my feelings on paper; if I'm angry, I write a battle scene; if I'm chilled, (not likely!) I introduce a rare moment of peace/learning for the characters. I want them published to prove that life for teenagers isn't all about going out and getting drunk (I shall not elaborate here) and that reading or watching so-called unpopular films is not 'uncool' or whatever other words are used. I read one heck of a lot when I'm not writing and I love every second of it. I also particularly enjoyed discussing the plot of The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 during the interval.

Personally I love fanfiction - it's just annoying that it never has the chance to get published! They should introduce fanfiction books to sell in shops. And these Spyro games are losing complex plots and storylines that I love (if you want an example, check out Okami or Ecco the Dolphin to see what I mean by plots and new ideas).

Do Spyro's parents feature in the series? Cos I wanted to know what happened before and wrote an idea (short story) it in a topic in 'off-topic'.

Also, I know my voice is kinda Welshie, but better when I'm speaking english. Are there any minor roles in the film I could try a voice for? Sorry - you've got me hooked! Thanks, I look forward to seeing the film too!

I totally agree with you, RedWelshDragon. As to the answer to whether there is any minor roles in the film I have to say yes. I have a brand new character named Tobin who you should be familiar with because he has been called the son of Peace Keeper leader/elder Titan in my Dragon of Destiny series. Tobin is a very minor character in the films but he will play a big role in the Spyro: Destiny Chronicles animated series.
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me