Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Coming Fall 2008 - Spyro: Legacy of Ages
First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Coming Fall 2008 - Spyro: Legacy of Ages [CLOSED]
spyrorocks Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#201 Posted: 20:56:54 22/04/2007
what ever. no one has perfect spelling.

Quote: the doctor
Erm can i just say, sorry if this will ruin excitment for some people, but i red there is a new game coming out in 2008 called 'Legacy of Ages' and it will be n Wii. Unless it the movie game like spider man!!

Um, i do not think that is so.
Wyraachur Green Sparx Gems: 252
#202 Posted: 09:28:42 24/04/2007
hehe, i cant wait to see this. if you want some help with voices, i might be able to help you. just drop me a line at Crystalkero@Hotmail.com, or note me on my Deviantart account (Werechu)
---
Cynder's loyal follower :3 smilie
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#203 Posted: 13:36:25 26/04/2007
but this is obvious to say serria? or sierra? sierra is mount in spanish donkey, su(ker
when u learn brazilian u will understand it. vai tomar no cu
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
Last edited at 00:50:24 29/04/2007 by Brazilian Spyro
#204 Posted: 03:38:32 29/04/2007
it is not "when" i learn Brazilian, it is "if i feel like" learning Brazilian.
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#205 Posted: 21:00:47 23/05/2007
So you know how theirs a new spyro game every year mabey this is taking its place in 2008
#206 Posted: 13:01:32 24/05/2007
i am not sure
---
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#207 Posted: 19:02:57 24/05/2007
I think jamelia is busy right now. She seems to have disappeared for a while.
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#208 Posted: 19:28:51 24/05/2007
I CANT WAIT!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#209 Posted: 13:19:44 26/05/2007
me too
---
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#210 Posted: 15:07:03 26/05/2007
its like a dream come true!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#211 Posted: 13:29:35 27/05/2007
Quote: Lover of Spyro
I CANT WAIT!

In my opintion i can wait
#212 Posted: 01:16:39 30/05/2007
We are currently working on the site devoted to the legacy of ages series and video. Stay tuned!
#213 Posted: 01:01:36 02/06/2007
huh aleluia, ah merdinha vocĂȘ por aki
---
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#214 Posted: 22:18:36 02/06/2007
WHOA! Jamie, where did you get the technology to create such things? Are you hiring? Can I play a voice? Is this your career? Coz it's mine, too! Or at least it will be. Right now I'm only a 15 yr old. I've got soo many ideas, it's not even funny! But back on topic!! Jamie, sounds like you have a great thing going, and it sounds really exciting! But I have to warn you... (smiles) don't you dare make a movie out of Ecco the Dolphin, coz he's mine!
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#215 Posted: 10:50:53 03/06/2007
Whoa! A lot of questions SequoiaDragon! Mind if I drop you an e-mail? An Ecco film would be amazing! I've already done a story about him in an English exam (came out pretty good even if I do say so myself)!

And spyrorocks: you never explained about that weird post you put up a while ago. I have never posted on spyroforums and it is unlikely that I ever will. I only put 'beware the red welsh dragon' up for a laugh. I wasn't being deliberately mean or anything.
---

jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#216 Posted: 17:20:32 09/06/2007
Yes, a website detailing the plotline and character info is currently in the works. The whole site is taking a lot of time due to the fact that I am drawing each of the details that will be on the site by hand. There is going to be some very detailed images and graphics on the site. Let's just say that this first version of the film site will look good and the final version will surpass what the Legend of Spyro game site looks like in terms of detail.

By the way... I would like to make an official announcement...

As of now, Cynder aka Carla, the daughter of Cynder and Spyro from the Legend of Spyro reboot will appear in the LOA film.

SequoiaDragon, if you want to be in the film then just make a digital recording sample of your voice and send it via e-mail to either... jamieque@hotmail.com, alphainc7@hotmail.com, jamiesquest@gmail.com or jamiequ11@aol.com.

Yes, I have a lot of email addresses because I need them. If you guys are waiting for the finished script of the film to start auditioning for parts then I suggest you guys just make up lines because the finished script won't be released until either June 23rd or early next month. A storyboard version of the film will start appearing later this fall. The first of 3 posters featuring Spyro, Ember, Flame and few other characters will be up soon.

So stay tuned for further info...
#217 Posted: 19:34:28 09/06/2007
Yes, season one is finished and now season two is about 6 episodes in with episodes 7 & 8 coming soon. Sorry I took so long to respond to your question, HIR. I have been busy. I am also working on various other projects too. This film is getting most of my time but I am also working on side projects as well.

The outlines for future episodes of Season 3 and beyond are already being worked on.
#218 Posted: 19:39:34 09/06/2007
The prequel is this film. Spyro: Dragon of Destiny is the series that takes place after this upcoming film and the LOA sequel game trilogy HEROES and the final film, LOA 2.
#219 Posted: 20:46:37 09/06/2007
Sounds good! And I think I'm gonna fight SequoiaDragon for the Ecco the Dolphin rights! (Joke!)

And Jamieque, what basic program got you interesting in doing a film like this? Just curious cos I've become really interested in it lately!
---

#220 Posted: 22:53:52 09/06/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon
Sounds good! And I think I'm gonna fight SequoiaDragon for the Ecco the Dolphin rights! (Joke!)

And Jamieque, what basic program got you interesting in doing a film like this? Just curious cos I've become really interested in it lately!

I became interested in doing a Spyro movie simply because I saw the potential in the character to be movie star. Spyro, to me, has always had the potential to be a great film star if given the chance and the right type of dramatic adventure story. The problem has always been VU or Universal. They never saw the potential of Spyro. All they have seen is that the little guy is a cash cow. He can make them lots and lots of money. Greed will always doom a franchise in the end. Trust me I know what I saying. Look at the batman and superman films. Heck, look at the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise at the moment. That franchise is still very profitable but each of games has started to get rather boring.

Don't even get me started on the Mario games... ugh! The problem with Spyro is they were only interested in milking the franchise to death and not working to make it interesting again by breathing new life aka ideas into what has become a very stale storyline. Wouldn't it have been more interesting to blend the Dark Master and Cynder into the original universe then do a reboot. How many fans have ever wondered who Spyro's parents were? How about filling in the blanks in the history of the Dragon Realms, Avalar and the Forgotten Realms. Hell, even filling in the backstories of the villains would have been interesting if the story was handle with care.

Unfortunately, Universal aka VU aka Sierra Games wouldn't know how to be careful even if someone told them to be. They are like an elephant in a glass shop. All they can do is just stump around and break stuff. How do they redefine the Spyro franchise? They reboot it! How do they rid the series of staleness? They throw away ALL of the original material! Do you honestly think they care what they doing? No, I am afraid I have say they doing give a damn... PERIOD! I have read many Spyro fanfictions over the years and have to the single most profound conclusion...

The fans were not satisfied with the crap they were being given. How else do you explain ALL THE FANFICTION?! No one can explain that FACT away as anything but what I just said. The truth is the truth! That is why I get irritated when I hear some fans say how much they hate or dislike fanfiction. Excuse me but if you don't like it don't read it! It is as simple as that. Sorry, to rant so much but I have had very trying day dealing with a few ungrateful fans who just wanted whine and grip about certain aspects of my series. What these fans don't know is that I am constantly updating the episodes. As I finish a season I go back and do a touch up and add new scenes and dialogue. This is usually why I tell people to go back read the series again sometimes because they'll discover that the episode they read months ago won't read the same because I have gone back and did some adjustments.

These adjustments are revisions that brings the fanfiction series one step closer to the vision I will use in the animated Dragon of Destiny series. I have always wanted to do a Spyro film but never had the time, money or a good enough idea that was worthy of this heroic little guy. Spyro deserves the very best that anyone can give him. A character will only endure and become great if the fans of said character care about him or her. A character is nothing without his or fans. When the Legacy of Ages film is finished and many of you have a chance to see it I hope that it will be truly a touching experience. If you guys come away from the film feeling empty then I failed. However, as I am hoping will be the case, if you guys come away after seeing the finished film with a sense of awe and amazement then I will consider my hard work and effort worth it.

Spyro will only endure if we the fans continue to love and care about him. I hope the film will make fans sit up and take notice when they see Spyro in the film. I truly hope that the fans will be touched by Spyro's internal struggle and his need to finally understand himself and his place in the world. For the ultimate truth in the end is that even a hero as great as Spyro needs those who are closest to him to help comfort him. I think this film will truly be the shot in the arm that the franchise needs. A story of friendship, teamwork and the true power of having faith in each other will truly be something different for Spyro and his friends.
#221 Posted: 22:54:10 09/06/2007
send me a prhase to me to send to you how is my voice
---
#222 Posted: 22:59:52 09/06/2007
Quote: Brazilian Spyro
send me a prhase to me to send to you how is my voice

Very well, Brazilian Spyro... This following line is from the main villain of the film...

MYSTERIOUS DRAGON: "So you guys found me after all. It sure took you long enough." Hunter and the others enter the cavern and surround him. "Well... come on! Come and get me! Don't tell me you are afraid of me! Ha ha ha!"
#223 Posted: 01:05:49 10/06/2007
Spyro, a cash cow!! No, no, it's... unthinkable! Sorry, I just wanted to let you know that I agree with you, jamieque. I was just thinking to myself today: When I finally am able to unleash my ideas to the world as movies, video games, novels and graphic novels, I will never allow my characters and stories to be promoted in any commercial way, such as on McDonald's milkshake cups. I think of my creations as my children, and to promote them in this way would be like giving them to a complete stranger to parent.
Whoa, I just completely went off on that. Sorry, had to share. I look forward to seeing your film, jamieque!
---
#224 Posted: 15:08:26 10/06/2007
Quote: SequoiaDragon
Spyro, a cash cow!! No, no, it's... unthinkable! Sorry, I just wanted to let you know that I agree with you, jamieque. I was just thinking to myself today: When I finally am able to unleash my ideas to the world as movies, video games, novels and graphic novels, I will never allow my characters and stories to be promoted in any commercial way, such as on McDonald's milkshake cups. I think of my creations as my children, and to promote them in this way would be like giving them to a complete stranger to parent.
Whoa, I just completely went off on that. Sorry, had to share. I look forward to seeing your film, jamieque!

Thanks, SequoiaDragon.
#225 Posted: 19:33:31 10/06/2007
It must have taken you ages to type all of that! Thanks for replying!

Sonic has gotten really bad recently (not that I've bought any more of those games since, um, 2000, I think) and you're right - some people are only into it for the money. I love to write and whenever I say "I'm going to work my way up to be a best-selling author/script writer/film maker" people are just "You can't make quick money that way!" It's not about making the money all of the time; quite frankly the whole world is money obsessed. I want to publish my stories (when they are finished) to:

a.) Put Wales on the map as an individual country and NOT as the UK.
b.) Finally give Welsh dragons the freedom to have their own book with no so-called human riders or anything.
c.) I write to put my feelings on paper; if I'm angry, I write a battle scene; if I'm chilled, (not likely!) I introduce a rare moment of peace/learning for the characters. I want them published to prove that life for teenagers isn't all about going out and getting drunk (I shall not elaborate here) and that reading or watching so-called unpopular films is not 'uncool' or whatever other words are used. I read one heck of a lot when I'm not writing and I love every second of it. I also particularly enjoyed discussing the plot of The Pirates of the Caribbean 3 during the interval.

Personally I love fanfiction - it's just annoying that it never has the chance to get published! They should introduce fanfiction books to sell in shops. And these Spyro games are losing complex plots and storylines that I love (if you want an example, check out Okami or Ecco the Dolphin to see what I mean by plots and new ideas).

Do Spyro's parents feature in the series? Cos I wanted to know what happened before and wrote an idea (short story) it in a topic in 'off-topic'.

Also, I know my voice is kinda Welshie, but better when I'm speaking english. Are there any minor roles in the film I could try a voice for? Sorry - you've got me hooked! Thanks, I look forward to seeing the film too!
---

#226 Posted: 20:18:27 11/06/2007
About the money thing that RedWD was talking about: If you ask me, money is ............... It's corrupted people. I don't care about money either. I just wanna create and share!
---
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#227 Posted: 22:38:37 11/06/2007
If you want to seperate Wales from England, try to dismantle the constitution: that is what Fianna Fail(the party that drew up our constitution) did. Is the Statute of Westminster still usable to prove that you can do a thing like that?
#228 Posted: 16:39:35 12/06/2007
Sorry I don't understand. I've done about zilch on Wales in history and I've only researched Henry VIIIs reign for what effect he had in wales for my writing so far (no need to do anything else as yet). Can you explain?

Just to note: Plaid Cymru is the government in wales that is planning to help Wales become more individual now (I checked out their stand when the elections were on). I like them, but everyone hates them! Opinion?
---

dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#229 Posted: 17:59:05 12/06/2007
If you wish to talk about that go create a new topic in the Off-Topic forum. Thank you.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Last edited at 18:02:28 12/06/2007 by dark52
#230 Posted: 18:13:57 12/06/2007
Sorry dark52, but it was only a couple of posts.
---

#231 Posted: 15:53:30 23/06/2007
just waiting to my dad put the phone in the white pc (coz i have 2, one is white, other is black)
---
#232 Posted: 17:21:56 23/06/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon

And spyrorocks: you never explained about that weird post you put up a while ago. I have never posted on spyroforums and it is unlikely that I ever will. I only put 'beware the red welsh dragon' up for a laugh. I wasn't being deliberately mean or anything.

I honestly do not care if you ever show up on spyroforum or not. Really doesn't bother me.
#233 Posted: 15:47:45 24/06/2007
Jeez.
---

spyrolifacent Fodder
#234 Posted: 20:15:36 24/06/2007
i do a graet proreser impreshion all my freands think that i sound real dorky at school
#235 Posted: 17:54:06 25/06/2007
Doing impressions is easy. Just takes a while to get them spot on.
---

spyrolifacent Fodder
#236 Posted: 10:46:52 27/06/2007
can i please be the professer
#237 Posted: 05:58:51 29/06/2007
Send him a sample of your voice if you would like to audition for a character.
Cynder 1500 Blue Sparx Gems: 819
#238 Posted: 01:43:34 22/07/2007
How will other fans see this movie??? I would love to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
http://CrystalWildfyr.dragonadopters.com/dragon_2353 Please help my lonely dragon!
#239 Posted: 15:21:47 22/07/2007
Available on the Internet, right?
---

zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#240 Posted: 23:36:08 09/08/2007
yay next year!!!!! but....eternal night ya!!!!!!!!
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12108
#241 Posted: 09:36:29 11/08/2007
i would love to be Bianca, Ember or someone evil or the Oracle!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited at 07:21:47 12/08/2007 by Spyro Fanatic
#242 Posted: 16:24:32 11/08/2007
Hehe, so would I but, again, I don't think my voice would be right for it.

Dw i'n drist....
---

spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#243 Posted: 00:13:04 12/08/2007
Were are the auditions for the characters I think I could do the voice of a character and im only 12 is that ok for auditions please resond soon jamieque
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#244 Posted: 01:47:11 12/08/2007
This certainly grew in popularity while I was gone. ;>.>

This should hopefully be good... totally worth the wait. ^.^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#245 Posted: 09:06:17 12/08/2007
My scottish accent wouldn't really fit any of the characters.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
#246 Posted: 09:25:09 12/08/2007
I think my voice would be good for Bianca or an evil dragon.
#247 Posted: 09:27:09 12/08/2007
I would LOVE to audition!
#248 Posted: 13:17:08 12/08/2007
*winces* You can edit posts, Spyro Fanatic. Sorry, but somebody (who is not me) might try to kill you for double/triple/quadruple/etc posting.
---

HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#249 Posted: 14:21:05 12/08/2007
;>.>

Hey... wait a minute...

>.<!!!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#250 Posted: 15:14:07 12/08/2007
This is the part where I laugh *lol*
---

First | Previous | Page 5 of 6 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me