Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Demonic Gifteds [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1 Posted: 05:00:55 19/03/2011 | Topic Creator
I made this as an RP so I could get charries and I finally got enough effort to type this up.Maybe its cause Ive been drinkning too many Dr.Peppers...I dunno but heres the first bit...I hope you like it and I hope it turns out better than my other stories...

"Nyerg...where am I?" I opened my eyes and smiled,"I must've left the orphanage...Its never been this dark there..." I heaved myself up and winced with pain.It was gloomy where ever I was,and it smelt incredibly damp.I smiled wider and went to lift my hands to my face,but something restricted them.I looked down and saw shackles.They bound my wrists and my ankles to the wall.Suddenly I wasnt so happy to be out of the orphanage....

Pippin wakes up on a hard concrete floor with her sister and her friends.She cant remember what happened,but finds herself chained to a wall!What happened to her and why is she there,where ever it is...

I will post the rest of this part soon...Hopefully!
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:37:26 23/03/2011 by Riolu-Blue-247
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#2 Posted: 12:19:44 19/03/2011
awesome. you must continue! well, not now maybe, but you must!
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#3 Posted: 19:17:23 19/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks...Im writing it down in a book so I can take it places and write it...
---
#4 Posted: 03:20:34 20/03/2011
coolio!
---
#5 Posted: 03:24:55 20/03/2011 | Topic Creator
I might edit the first bit....i maded it better...
---
#6 Posted: 11:51:43 20/03/2011
ok, it's good right now too, but heck, it's your story. you could invent flying pink poodles, or have it in play format.
---
#7 Posted: 05:05:20 21/03/2011 | Topic Creator
lol flying pink poodles?Are you hyper??I HATE PINK!
---
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#8 Posted: 05:15:11 21/03/2011
I think she was on sugar. - -

Good! I love it! smilie MOOORE!!! smilie When you can, of course. smilie I, of all people, should understand the schedule of a writer.
#9 Posted: 05:18:43 21/03/2011 | Topic Creator
lol...Im going to edit the first one some time this week...hopefully...Stupid science homework...
---
#10 Posted: 05:20:12 21/03/2011
Haha. I know THAT feeling too. smilie
#11 Posted: 05:26:36 21/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Im trying to write it down at school but this guy keeps on sneaking up on me and being annoying!And my friend just got a new phone called Soap and....its all so annoying and its stressing me out!!
---
#12 Posted: 05:29:07 21/03/2011
Calm down, Rio. Just take a deep breath, enter your imagined world, and block them all out. It's what I do most of the time.
#13 Posted: 05:32:46 21/03/2011 | Topic Creator
lol.....*breathes in deeply* Ill be free of one of them in 2 weeks,hes going to Germany for a month...*cheers half-heartedly*
---
#14 Posted: 05:35:35 21/03/2011
Nice. Then you can write away in peace. smilie
#15 Posted: 18:12:28 21/03/2011
Hyper? Hyper?! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE POWER I HOLD! BEWARE MIRTAL, FORE I HAVE CHPCOLATE ICECREAM! *thunder clap* Wait, that didn't sound threatening...
---
#16 Posted: 20:52:03 21/03/2011
smilie No, no it didn't! Not in the LEAST!! 8D GIMME THE CHOCO ICE CREEEEAAAAAAMMM!!!! *eyes turn red, fangs pop out, and nails turn to claws* IIIIIICE CREEEEAAAAAAM!!! \\smilie// *is a Vampire that wants ice cream. Not good for the owner of the ice cream*
#17 Posted: 22:26:51 21/03/2011
*gives icecream* here, hsve it as a gift. hey, did you know 'gift' in german means poison.
---
#18 Posted: 02:40:48 22/03/2011
*ignores and eats ice cream* Yeah, imortal Vamp right here. *doesn't get poisoned* tanks for the ice cweam! :3 *hugs you and offers cake*
#19 Posted: 04:56:43 23/03/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie im going to say that to hiim!!
Hoping to type it up soonish...mebbe tonight...
---
#20 Posted: 19:49:21 23/03/2011
*death glare, stare, and growl at Riolu* Why. Did. It. SHRINK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *murderous*
#21 Posted: 05:07:13 24/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Because I changed alot!
---
#22 Posted: 19:07:59 24/03/2011
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! *epic chibi flail DERP face*>O^O<
#23 Posted: 21:19:04 24/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Hah lol!
Ill type the first chapter now then!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Chapter 1~

"Nyerg...where am I?" I opened my eyes and smiled,"I must'vce left the orphanage...its never been this dark there..." I heaved myself up and winced with pain.It was gloomy wherever I was,and it smelt incredibly damp.I smiled wider and went to stand up,something restricted to movement of my arms.I looked down and saw shackles!They boun d my wrists and ankles to the wall.Suddenly I wasnt so happy to be out of the orphanage.My sister Trinity lay near by,she had one leg cahined to the wall and appeared to be asleep.As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see Xion lying against a wall,he had been chained to the wall by a shackle around his neck.His sister Runo lay next to him,she had shackles around her wrists,her ankles and her neck.They appeared to be asleep aswell.I mentally shrugged and painfully lay down,slowly drifting back to sleep.

'Pip...Heey Pippin!' a voice called
I opened my eyes and blinked,'Whaat?'
It was Trinity,'C-can you take a look at this?' she asked
I rubbed my eyes.Trinity was standing infront of me.Her hands were behind her back and her wings flapped nervously...Wait!Wings?
'Y-you have wings!' I spluttered,forgetting about the shackles and standing up.They cut deeply into my flesh but I didnt notice.Trinity's wings were balck and looked sorta like angel wings."Far cry from angel..." i thought.The tips of each feather were red and they looked very intimidating.
'So they are real...I thought it was all my imagination...' Trinity said,'But Im not the only one with... changes'
'What do you mean?' I asked,suddenly I felt something brush past my leg.I looked down and saw a tail!I suddenly remembered the shackles and a burst of pain rocketed through my body.I collapsed onto the floor and cried out in pain.I heard someone laugh,I turned my head and saw Xion was awake.I smiled shakily before I passed out.

'Is this one Pippin?'
'Yeah...thats Pip...'
'Awesome!Cant wait for her to wake up!'
'I wonder if she will remember me...'
I heard voices,but I didnt have enough nergy to open my eyes.
'Calm down Soratchi!'
'Dont tell me to calm down Kailie!'
'Those two are fighting again...'
'I know Kokoro...'
'Cant you get them to be quiet?'
'No...'
Two more voices joined in,but they all soon faded
---
#24 Posted: 21:34:28 24/03/2011
YESH! smilie smilie There it is!! Kay! Now more!! Do take your time though, I know what it's like. smilie
#25 Posted: 21:40:57 24/03/2011 | Topic Creator
lol i just strted the 3rd chapter...but ill write the rest of the first one soon
---
#26 Posted: 19:15:35 25/03/2011
Yeeees! Which reminds me to go type up MY story!
#27 Posted: 20:42:27 25/03/2011 | Topic Creator
lol!!
---
#28 Posted: 04:10:01 26/03/2011
...I got nothing done cause I was distracted by Kitsu Saga...
#29 Posted: 05:20:43 26/03/2011 | Topic Creator
lol fail!im sitting here and i cant type too much because I have a sore wrist and I cant take any pain killers for another coulpe of hours....
---
#30 Posted: 03:31:30 27/03/2011
Awwww! That sucks! :c
#31 Posted: 00:35:04 28/03/2011 | Topic Creator
I know!And if it still hurts for the next couple o' weeks then I have to go back to the doctors and get it X-rayed
---
#32 Posted: 00:37:57 28/03/2011
Urff :x.... It's probably sprained or fractured. Just saying. If it's on a span of weeks, it could very well be a fracture. My English teacher has a fractured bone, in her leg too. Too much running, aparently. She wheels around on a wheely chair all day! smilie I don't know WHAT she does about steps!
#33 Posted: 01:34:20 29/03/2011
me neither... *light bulb* ah, the geek in me though of the awesome wheel chair...
---
#34 Posted: 03:35:48 29/03/2011
No, like, not a wheel chair, one of those wheely desk chairs! She's so lucky to get to sit in one of those all day, while WE get desks! More story soon, by the way. I'm waiting for a small hole to fill in in the story.
#35 Posted: 18:10:16 29/03/2011
oh, i understand.

my Unci, before she died, used to have to coolest rolling chair EVER! but yea, you're teacher rolling 24 7 probably dosn't seem fair to you.
---
#36 Posted: 19:07:09 29/03/2011
It isn't. Then again, I must admit, she isn't supposed to walk on it... So... Still, that's what crutches are for!!!
#37 Posted: 20:33:17 29/03/2011
Yea! (but crutches hurt after a while).
---
#38 Posted: 19:18:05 30/03/2011
Mph... Well, I WANT MORE NOW!!! It's been a while!

I know I shouldn't complain, but my schedule is freaking bleeped.
#39 Posted: 07:19:52 31/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Sorry!My teacher was reading it!!Shes a slow reader.....Ill write moar now...
-------
I opened my eyes and saw 3 more people in the cell...or was it 4?No...definately 3...one just had two heads...waiit...no...it was too much effort to be surprised.I levered myself up and shook my head until the grogginess went away.
'Hey...you okay?' trinity asked,her wings were folded behind her back
'F-fine...' I answered shakily
'This is Kailie and Soratchi...' trinity said,motioning to a girl with wolf ears and a tail and a shy looking boy,'And this is Kokoro and Tamishi...' she finished my pointing at the girl with the two heads.I smiled,I still didnt have enough energy to be even a little bit surprised.I winced in pain as the shackles dug into my flesh,I felt warm blood trickle from the wound.Xion walked over,his calkm brown eyes looking over me,he was always so placid...so calm...He crouched down and pulled out a peice of wire.He began to pick the lock on my right shackle.Suddenly I realised me and Runo were the only two who were still chained to the wall.The lock clicked and the shackle fell away.
---
#40 Posted: 19:08:21 31/03/2011
Nice. So she doesn't remember Soratchi or Kailie in this one? smilie Fun! xD
And I almost put OOC:! smilie So out of it today!
#41 Posted: 21:07:04 31/03/2011
nice part.

I do that too! mostly in PMs though. I actually PMed my sister this: 'OOC: so when are we out from school again?'
---
#42 Posted: 20:33:27 01/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Just so you know...
I changed the appearances of the people quite alot....if you hate justy PM me and I can edit to to your likeing....
And I prove she doesnt remember him later on...in like chapter 5....this is still chapter 1
---
#43 Posted: 03:35:05 02/04/2011
...Nighty... doesn't she live in the same HOUSE as you? smilie Just use words, verbally, and ASK her. Duuuuuuh. Saves time too.

Mm. It's cool. It's either called Dramatic licsense(can't SPELL!) or some other licsnece.(REALLY can't spell!). Creative I think. smilie I don' care! So long as Kailie is, well, Kailie. smilie And Kailie will always diss Xion! smilie
#44 Posted: 07:04:08 02/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah...Kailie will always be Kailie and I cant change that....But Xion is less of a dick now...kinda
---
#45 Posted: 00:51:42 03/04/2011
Hehe, it would kinda ruin Kailie if she didn't actu like Kailie. smilie

Good. Guy needed a SERIOUS additude adjustment.
#46 Posted: 02:04:34 03/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Now Runo is the dick...lol smilie
---
#47 Posted: 04:12:14 03/04/2011 | Topic Creator
double post
~~~~~
A few minutes later all of the shackles were off and aI could move about freely.As Xion bandaged my wounds I took the time to observe the others:

Trinity wore a white shirt and a pair of white pants.Her long black hair was out and it seemed even darker in contrast to her colthes.Her eyes were deep blue and her skin was incredibly pale.Her black and red 'angel' wings were folded behing her back.

Runo wore identical clothes to Trinity.Her hair was deep grey and went down to her waist.Her eyes matched her hair and her skin was the same pale complection.She had wings as well but they were demonic looking and were blood red.Other than them she looked normal.

Kailie had brown hair that went down to her shoulders,like the others she wore the white clothes.Her eyes were a lighter brown and her wolf ears and tail were a brown-ish grey.

Soratchi had light blonde-ish hair and blue eyes.He looked at me with worry and something else.I felt like I knew him from somewhere,but I couldnt place where.He wore identical clothing to the girls and appeared to be normal in every way.

Xion appeared to be normal as well.He seemed the same as always with his passive brown eyes,greyish blonde hair and pale skin.But when he looked up at me and smiled I noticed he had fangs!Not like overly large canines but actual pointy fangs!

I finally turned my gaze to Kokoro and Tamishi.They seemed utterly oblivious of the fact they seemed to be the weirdest of the group.They wore identicl clothes to everyone else.Kokoro smiled at me nicely.Tamishi had black hair with black eyes and Kokoro had light hair,it was hard to tell what colou in the light,and light blue eyes.

I looked at everyone again and smiled wider.I felt safe,like I was with family.Suddenly the cell door opened and a man in a white laboratory coat walked in.He had a large clip board and was quickly writing out his observations.Kailie turned around and snarled at him.He began to back away nervously.Runo snarled and struggled against her chains.The man swore and ran out,pressing a red button.There was a high pitched whine and the bars pulsed with electricity.

I gasped,for some reason I really wanted to touch them.I HAD TO! I walked forwards like a zombie,reaching out for the bars.Trinity grabbed my arms and hissed into my ear,'What are you mad?' But I kept on struggling.I NEEDED to get to the bars...suddenly I got a burst of speed and pulled myself and Trinity towards the electrified bars.

Xion grabbed onto me and pulled me back.'Pip!Listen to me!You arent like this!'
I wasnt paying attention,I HAD to get to those bars.Xion swore loudly and pulled harder but neither of us budged,i was determined to get there.
---
#48 Posted: 02:47:45 04/04/2011
Aw great, just great, Runo's evil now. smilie Haha!

And that scene is somewhat familiar. smilie RED BUTTOOOOON!!! \smilie/
#49 Posted: 02:55:33 04/04/2011
ehehe! Don't forget,
Kokoro has an eye patch over one eye since she's missing it. (she has an eyepatch over her missing eye... )
nice part. But, Pip better not touch those bars.
---
#50 Posted: 02:56:56 04/04/2011
Oh, you weren't THERE for that! smilie I forgot!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me