Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokemon: The Dragon of Aura
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Pokemon: The Dragon of Aura [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1 Posted: 05:14:06 06/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Okaay, I made this story once, but it got deleted so I've decided to retry it. I hope I remember the storyline and that it'll turn out okay...well here it goes....wish me luck! Oh, and don't expect me to write like three chapters per day, but I might depending on the time...I'm unpredictable, and so is my life.

Prologue
This world. Pokemon, such magical creatures with power. But with power, there is also greed. Corruption always follows with agony. My story is not one to be taken lightly, for a shroud as covered this once beautiful planet. Yet, I might as well start at the beginning. Starting with myself. A short background should suffice, but I warn you, readers, you may learn more than you want to know. For the fires of war have been awakened here. Only a hero can stand up to it. I thought it wasn’t me, but I can only say, the Dragon of Aura will decide.

I started as a simple child. Living about 30 miles from where the town of Pallet was supposed to be in a quiet forest. At least, that’s what I found when I went back to the ruins. I really can’t remember much of that day, for I had only just turned 6. All I remember, was the day before that fateful day, I met an extraordinary pokemon. The day I met, Mew. I remember playing around, when the pink pokemon appeared. I had a red rubber ball that once bounced too far and into the forest. Then, a bright pink pokemon floated out of the forest holding it. I gladly, and innocently took it. We both played around, but after an hour, she disappeared. I remember just sadness and a deep longing, but I too reluctantly went inside my own cottage. I only lived with my mother, because our…father… was said to have drowned in an accident while returning home from a journey. I never knew him. The next day started out as usual. But somewhere late in the afternoon, my life instantly changed.
If you want to know, our house should have been at least a thousand miles away from the nearest ocean. Unfortunately, that didn’t matter… I barely remember it, but I’ve managed to fill in some of the blank spots with help. I played in the backyard, the same spot I saw Mew in, when that happened. The sky darkened, the sun was nowhere to be seen. Then they came. It was first an explosion right from the ground. Thankfully, it missed the house, but took the surrounding forest right out of the ground. Then the wave… we couldn’t stand that. A wall of water higher than the sky itself came upon us. When it crashed, it should have killed us all. Yet, then it stopped, as if time slowed down and froze the water. Finally, they appeared.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:17:45 06/03/2011 by Dragon-outcast
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#2 Posted: 05:34:50 06/03/2011
o.o woah!awesome!!
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#3 Posted: 05:42:08 06/03/2011 | Topic Creator
*shrugging*Thanks! idk... yes I just used half of the prologue to sorta get things started...here's the rest...
Prologue (cont.):

Bursting from the ground, A fiery monster rose higher than anything. It was Groudon, which is what I figured out much later. But I was terrified then, I couldn’t speak. The next to come out, came on a wave of water. A giant blue whale with red markings on it’s body, Kyogre. I scrambled inside as they began fighting fiercely. I couldn’t see what was happening, but there were great flashes as water and land collided, but unfortunately, that wasn’t the worst. Up above, two entities battled above Groudon and Kyogre. They were Dialga and Palkia, and their clashes were way more intense as they lit up the sky. I’d be a big understatement to say that my home was finished. No, but I do remember that something underneath the floor exploded. My home instantly vanished. I should have died. I should have been dead, but fate saved me. My frail form was thrown in the air, barely missing a beam that whizzed below me. Yet my luck was short lived, a Spacial Rend passed by me and made a deep cut in my arm. After the brief pain, I blacked out, carried in the air and doomed to splat on the floor.
Yet that wouldn’t be true, because here I stand. I can only tell you what I can assume happened. Apparently I had dodged whatever other damage from any other blasts, or that Spacial Rend sent me flying in a totally different direction beyond the battle. Whatever the cause I flew miles and miles from the destruction of my home, maybe I was carried by some passing flying pokemon. My only parent was evidentially dead. However, I remember gaining consciousness for a few short minutes. I realized I was falling into a mountain. I was going to smack into a face of stone. My not fully formed mind couldn’t wrap around the thought that I was about to die.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#4 Posted: 06:11:31 06/03/2011
Woah.....Niiiice
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#5 Posted: 17:01:21 07/03/2011
Hey....My OC is an Aura dragon. Not a Pokemon, no. But contiune. I like it.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#6 Posted: 22:02:19 07/03/2011
wow. awesome. great story, please continue.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#7 Posted: 00:52:32 08/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys, I'm in the middle of trying to figure out names for some of my characters so just hang on. Ch. 1 is almost done.
---
#8 Posted: 05:08:17 08/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Okaaay, Chapter 1...and yes there's a spoiler in it. For all you who are dying to see where the heroes are in this fan-fic, don't worry, Ash will be in it. Oh, and if you want to suggest a name, I'm currently out of names, so if you want to, just post some random word and it just might show up as one of the characters. No promises though...

Chapter 1: Awakening

Time slowed down as I neared my death. I didn’t realize it, but suddenly a hole smashed out of the mountainside. I fell through the hole and into…a hollow mountain. Instead of crashing into hard rock and stone, I smashed into something cushiony and soft. I heard a low grunt but it was quickly lost as I lost consciousness again.
When I awoke, I was on hard ground. How’d I survive the fall? I sat up but a sharp pain in my arm set me back down. Some warm liquid trickled down it. The mountain was covered with white rock all around. The hole I fell through wasn’t there anymore, which to say the least was very odd. I heard and saw a rushing waterfall that poured water into a small lake. The only source of light was a small stream of light coming from the waterfall entrance. But, the light illuminated a few crystals along the wall that faintly gave enough light to see the surroundings.
Upon a rock, a shrouded figure sat. It was as tall as a man, and completely enveloped in a dark brown cloak. When the figure turned is face was shrouded as well. “How do you feel?” He asked. I couldn’t speak for a second, but found my voice. “Arm…hurt…” was all I could make out. The figure got up and stepped closer, but his feet weren’t human feet. They, they were a dull grey and almost alien. The figure drew back his hood. A dull grey, purplish face appeared, with two small ears sticking out. “I am Mewtwo. I am here to help you.” It said, but it’s mouth had not moved. I did not understand, but later I knew the mewtwo was using telepathy to speak. I just nodded and Mewtwo took a hold of my arm and examined the wound.
Just then, a pink thing floated in with a big cloth. Whatever it was, it giggled and twirled over to Mewtwo, almost dancing. Mewtwo smiled. “Ah, there. Thank you Mew.” Mewtwo spoke. Mew just giggled flicking her tail accidentally in Mewtwo’s face as she handed the cloth. Mewtwo waved a hand and a blade of psychic energy appeared and cut the cloth into a long, fine strip. Mew, flipped and turned carrying a vial and poured its contents on the cloth. The cloth glowed with a bluish tint as Mewtwo wrapped it around my wounded arm. Almost instantly, the pain started to receed. I relaxed. “This is Mew.” Mewtwo held out a hand that Mew sat in. “I-I know. I played with Mew yesterday.” I said. Mewtwo raised one eyebrow and looked at Mew. Mew just flipped and smiled nodding. Mewtwo smiled. “Hmm…”
From behind a few rocks, three pokemon came out. Two Lucario and one Riolu. The Lucario just stared for a minute, but the Riolu curiously stepped forward to me. I just smiled and waved. The Riolu studied me curiously. “Hi, I’m Zenith!” The Riolu said with telepathy. “My…my name is Cinder.” I said. In truth, I hated that name. My mother didn’t directly tell me, but it was one of the first things I figured out. My mother wanted a girl to name Cinder, because her sister’s son’s name was…wait…what was it?...Oh that’s right, Ash. Instead, she got me, but didn’t really want to call me anything different, so she named me Cinder. When I thought about it, I remembered that, that was all gone. Everything I known vanished in an instant. Sure I felt sad, but for some reason, I didn’t cry that day. Once I was older I did cry because I’d never know them, but not today.
Mewtwo awoke me from my thoughts. “Well, little one, you can stay here for as long as you like, and I sense you despise that name you called yourself.” I slowly nodded. Mew hovered over to me flicking her pink tail in my face and spoke in a voice that was high-pitched, but also deep and motherly…It’s hard to describe. “Would you like a new name?” She asked. I didn’t know what to say. I jumped at the idea. “Sure!” Mew giggled and then Mewtwo called the Lucario and Mew together. While they discussed, Zenith stayed behind and was studying me closely. It would have been awkward, given the face I was still 5, but I enjoyed his company and we chatted. If I was going to find a new home, it might as well be here. These pokemon were at least very kind. I wondered what my life would be like?
---
#9 Posted: 06:20:03 08/03/2011
I always have names.....
Suimalei
Rorsache
Emalii
They are my faves right now...I called My legendary Dogs these names...
---
#10 Posted: 07:04:24 08/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I'm naming Cinder: "Dragon" But all the pokemon he gets needs names too, so I'll be using them!!! smilie
---
#11 Posted: 07:21:53 08/03/2011
Yaay!!^w^
If you need more names Im full of them...my friends always ask me!
---
#12 Posted: 21:41:46 08/03/2011
great chapter. ^ ^ i'm pretty good with names myself.
---
#13 Posted: 00:39:22 09/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I'd love to hear a few!

Announcement: *sigh* Sorry guys who are reading this fan-fic, but school is just killing me right now, so I might only get a chance to continue writing this on the weekends.
---
#14 Posted: 22:24:47 09/03/2011
hmm, ok. i understand.
---
#15 Posted: 04:45:38 11/03/2011 | Topic Creator
yay! Next chapter. I found a little break today and quickly typed this up. Riolu-Blue-247 I didn't want to steal the name completely, so I modified it a bit. I just do that a lot, sorry if it offends you. And here's the spoiler chapter for if I might make other fan-fics continuing off this one.

Chapter 2: Name?

After a couple minutes of discussion, the members stood up. Mewtwo walked over to me. “From cinders and ashes, you shall rise. You shall be called Xragon, for out of the fire, came a mighty being that survives even the hottest flame.” Mewtwo smiled. I liked the name a lot. It really sounded cool and interesting…at least, more than “Cinder” that is. “Sure! Thank you Mister.” I said politely. “No need for formality, just call me Mewtwo.” Mewtwo said proudly. Mew giggled and twirled. The female Lucario stepped up. “Hello, Xragon, my name is Rosaurah.” And then the male one introduced himself. “I’m Oiracul.” He said. I nodded. “Nice to meet you all. I did not know pokemon could speak.”
They found this amusing. Rosaurah chuckled. “All pokemon can speak, humans just can’t understand them. We are fortunate enough to know your language though.” She said. I smiled. “Cool!” they led me through a tunnel that wasn’t very long, and turned to be a dead end. “You can stay here.” Mewtwo said, appearing by my side. “At least until we can find a better bed for you, you can use this. Mewtwo’s eyes glowed blue. Muddy water started leaking from the walls. The water was also greenish and kept pouring in until it reached Xragon’s toes. Mew held out her arms and her eyes also glowed a pinkish color. The water stopped at Xragon’s feet and didn’t spread any further. The greenish muddy water continued to fill the cavern but stopped when it reached Mewtwo and Mew. Then the water stopped coming, and then it receeded. When the water was all gone, the green stuff was left behind—all dried. “Ahh, nothing beats a nice and soft moss bed, fresh too!” Mewtwo sighed. His eyes continued to glow and the moss arranged it into a large, neat, hexagonal shape. Then the moss tied itself together until it was one big lump. I smiled big and jumped on it. It was very soft and bounced me right back up. Mew giggled and bounced on it with me as well.
Mewtwo smiled. “Good! It fits you!” He said and then walked back through the tunnel. After playing awhile, Mew followed.

7 years passed. And, I lived with Mew, Mewtwo, Zenith, Rosaurah, and Oiracul. But they also trained me. I learned many things from them. We’d sometimes even go into a nearby city…Celadon, I think, disguised and we’d buy things. I learned the ways of a trainer, a cook, a healer, and a master. It was very short, those seven years, but also a lifetime. Why? Well, I’d tell you the many adventures I did have, but that’s another story for later. I guess it wouldn’t hurt to give you guys a spoiler, that’d come later.
With my time with Mewtwo, I befriended a variety of pokemon. My best friend, however, remained to be Zenith, who turned into a Lucario a year after our first meeting. But, all of us sensed a dark change that was growing, hiding. We couldn’t stop it, but we could be ready for it. So, Mewtwo and everyone we befriended, created a new region between Kanto and Hoenn, in the middle of the sea. We built our own place, our own refuge. It became a refuge for every pokemon. The water pokemon gladly gave rides to those who couldn’t stand water and so did the flying. Soon, our island expanded and with a few special of Mewtwo’s contacts, the island became divided into 14 different areas, but were all connected at the center. One area per element, and all combined in the center. We surrounded our island with mist and fog, guarding it with pokemon day and night. If any ships came, we simply turned them around. And on that island, we discovered an amazing secret.
Sorry, but I think I’ve given enough information out. Let’s just say I was the youngest trainer alive to grow to such a calibur of fighting tactics and pokemon skill in a very short time frame.

ooc: can anyone guess how I named the male Lucario
"Oiracul"? Teehee!
SPOILER ALERT!!!
---
#16 Posted: 21:41:10 11/03/2011
really cool chapter. please continue.
---
#17 Posted: 00:21:02 12/03/2011 | Topic Creator
*nod* tomorrow I will try to write two more
---
#18 Posted: 02:44:50 12/03/2011
That was cooL!Its fine...
---
#19 Posted: 19:22:44 12/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay guys, I'm gonna let you people decide a few things. It just makes it fun for me that way. Here's Ash's first Chapter. Which Pokemon should Ash pick to go to Island X? Hmm? (Definitely Charizard)

Chapter 3: Return of a Hero?

Now at this point, I’ll switch and finally get into the real story. Ash Ketchum is a pokemon trainer, who saved the world countless times, learned all great battle techniques, and sailed around the globe visiting pretty much every pokemon there was. Now that was about 5—10 years ago, and right now he lives in his own home next to Professer Oak’s lab and casually visits his pokemon he caught every day. But, of course, he still had to be tested. Mewtwo sent Dragonite and while Ash was eating a nice pot of stew out in a picnic with his friends…well, you can guess what happened.
Yep. Everything was blown away and most of the pokemon got stew splattered into their faces. Most of them didn’t mind and laughed a little at each other, licking the sauce off their faces. Ash was blown off his feet and stared at Dragonite. The Dragonite took out his parcel and handed Ash his letter. But he didn’t fly away this time. The Dragonite simply turned around and sat waiting. Ash got up and brushed himself off, looking at the letter. He opened it and it read:
_____You have been selected to try a new battle area no one has EVER been to before. It is an island solely made up of Pokemon divided into fourteen different areas. This is the master of this island speaking. We want you to come and test yourself to the limits here. Come to Island X if you dare. The dragonite that sent you this will stay for three days for you to decide and if you do, pick your best team. He will be your guide to the Island, but can only hold one person, so come ALONE. Be prepared.
-Master X

Ash was surprised and looked at the Dragonite. The Dragonite ignored him and just sat there. Ash decided to go to Prof. Oak and he showed him the letter. Professer Oak said he’d never heard of Island X, but told Ash to test it out. Ash and his mom talked it over. He already made the decision to go, but now…it’s come down to which pokemon to use…
---
#20 Posted: 20:13:39 12/03/2011
cool. of course, he'll have Pikachu, and he should deffinitely have Charizard. i think he should also have Snorlax and Donphan. he should probally have Sceptile too. i'm not sure about his last pokemon.
---
#21 Posted: 20:14:59 12/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Sure, I'll see what everyone else says as well, though before I decide. Okay?
---
#22 Posted: 20:17:50 12/03/2011
okay. i haven't seen much of the newer series of the show, so other people will probally have a better idea on what some of his Pokemon should be. but from what i've seen, Pikachu, Charizard, and Snorlax are some of his strongest pokemon.
---
#23 Posted: 20:27:12 12/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah.
---
#24 Posted: 04:45:11 14/03/2011
Hrm....well I agree with the current chosen ones...Maybe....i dunno......Nyer!smilie' cant decide!
---
#25 Posted: 13:41:18 14/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Hmm...my problem as well. In the newer series...his Infirnape is always the one winning for Ash when everyone else is defeated...Nah, I'll stick to what u guy's say, but i kinda want to have ash use Quilava and possibly Bayleef. What do you guys think?
---
#26 Posted: 01:58:26 17/03/2011
Sounds good to me!
---
#27 Posted: 21:29:15 17/03/2011
hmm, Infernape, Quilava, and Bayleaf are all good, but would he really need more than one Pokemon of the same type? i know he's had Pokemon of the same type at one time before, but still, its always better to have a well-balanced team, 'cause you never really know what you'll be up against. but you can use whatever Pokemon you want.
---
#28 Posted: 03:12:11 18/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, Okay, here's the team: Pikachu(of course), Charizard(obviously), Bayleef, Buizel(was pretty good after it learned Ice Punch), Snorlax, and Noctowl.

So, how is it?
---
#29 Posted: 21:28:59 18/03/2011
that's fine. it's a nice, well-rounded team.
---
#30 Posted: 05:57:41 19/03/2011
Yeah,looks good,sespecially scince hes going to be facing all the pokemon types...
---
#31 Posted: 16:28:39 19/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay, here's chapter four. I have an idea: I got it from cynder9999 and a lot of the pokemon rp's I joined... would you guys like it if the pokemon spoke to each other?

Chapter 4: Selection and Take Off

Ash thought about it all day. He made a few calls and then sat outside of Pallet town, out in the open in an open field. He paced around in his usual attire. Pikachu bounded up to him. “Pikapi!” He said happily. Ash smiled. “Don’t worry, he’ll come.” He reassured himself. Ash sat down and waited, munching on a sandwich while he waited. Then, a huge wind swept Ash up and flew him back a few feet. “Waaah!!” A faint crisp, burnt smell tainted the air. Pikachu, who held onto the ground when the wind was blown and managed to stay there looked happily. A huge shadow covered the area and then landed. Charizard was here at last.
Ash went around to Prof. Oak’s backyard, just outside his lab where all of Ash’s other Pokémon were. Ash called his Pokemon to him and had them line up. Heracross was trying to suck the pollen out of Bulbasaur’s bulb. Snorlax wouldn’t move, so they had to gather around him, and…we could just say everyone was having a great time. After going over each Pokemon, and assuring them that even if they weren’t picked it was okay and not favoritism(but maybe it was), Ash made his decision. He’d take Bayleef, who was really excited when Ash chose her and tackled Ash, Noctowl, and he just flew to perch on Ash’s shoulder, Snorlax, still sleeping, and finally, Buizel from the Sinnoh region. I won’t go into details, because they were never provided for me, but from what I heard, Ash had a party to celebrate his leaving to Island X, and packed up.
The next day, Ash got onto the Dragonite, who surprisingly didn’t move an inch from where he sat, but was munching on a piece of bread. Ash climbed on. Dragonite snorted and then got up slowly. Ash probably thought it would be a relaxing ride, so he loosened his grip a little and that was a grave mistake. Dragonite burst into the air with amazing speed and zoomed undeterred by anything. Ash lost his grip and almost fell right off had he not grabbed Dragonite’s tail at the last second. He hung on for dear life, while Pikachu sat firmly on Dragonite’s head holding the Dragonite’s antennae. Soon they got to a small deserted beach where Dragonite stopped and let them regain themselves. It had only been about an hour, but Ash knew they must have flown millions of miles away. Their new journey was just beginning.
---
#32 Posted: 19:19:34 19/03/2011
Wooah cool!
---
#33 Posted: 19:51:48 19/03/2011
awesome. and i wouldn't mind at all if the Pokemon talked to each other. it makes sense if you think about it. the Pokemon would talk to each other, but the trainers wouldn't be able to understand what they said, unless thier bond was really strong and they knew each other well, like Ash and Pikachu.
---
#34 Posted: 21:15:59 19/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay then, I'll do that!
---
#35 Posted: 21:25:54 19/03/2011
ok, cool.
---
#36 Posted: 21:32:47 19/03/2011 | Topic Creator
hmm...I'll have to write more later.
---
#37 Posted: 02:11:10 20/03/2011
yahyah!!
---
#38 Posted: 02:49:41 20/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Here's Chapter 6! Another question: would you guys like for me to add in the new pokemon of gen. V into this? This originally was for up to gen 4 only, but I guess I could make a few changes if you guys want?

Chapter 5: Trouble Heading to Island X

Ash ate a sandwich and then sent out his Pokemon to make sure that they were prepared. They trained for an hour or so, and got ready for the biggest battles of their lives. However, during that time, Bayleef almost always glomped him, Charizard accidentally torched Ash, Snorlax wouldn’t wake up, so they couldn’t do anything with him, Buizel, Noctowl and Pikachu were fine though.
A helicopter flew overhead. Dragonite was alarmed and roared angrily as the helicopter flew past them and headed in the same direction as they were going. The helicopter had a big sideways “M” with an “S” crossing through it, and had a glowing orange and blue background, on both sides of the helicopter. Dragonite searched in his bag and pulled out a small electronic device that almost looked like a DSi XL or something, but way cooler. Dragonite pressed a button and a blue screen appeared and a face. The face spoke, but to Ash it was inaudible. The Dragonite, apparently understood it and nodded in response. The Dragonite put the DSi back into his bag and set his bag on the sand. The helicopter was barely visible now. Dragonite then flew off leaving Ash coughing sand.
Ash watched open-mouthed. Then the tiny helicopter exploded suddenly and Dragonite zoomed back from the explosion looking mighty pleased with himself. Dragonite prodded the flabbergasted Ash, who eventually returned his Pokemon to their pokeballs, except of course, Pikachu and boarded the Dragonite. Dragonite crouched and this time, Ash held on tightly. Dragonite zoomed out to sea.
After a few minutes, a fog enveloped everything in sight. However, Dragonite didn’t even change it’s course. Dragonite swerved and then sped up, but Ash couldn’t figure out the directions it was going. After twirling and barely missing sharp rocks that came in sight about a foot away, the fog cleared.
Island X was incredibl big, Ash didn’t even know how they managed to hide it from the rest of the world with just fog! It was like a whole new region, with it’s many mountains and rivers and waterways, and vast forests. Island X was no island, at least in Ash’s eyes. Ash almost loosened his grip in the amazement. The Dragonite smiled feeling Ash’s excitement. “Welcome to Island X.” He said, though Ash wouldn’t have understood it. Dragonite banked a turn and landed on a beach at the Dragon-type area.
This area was covered in burnt trees, a few volcanoes, and craggy roads. Dragonite sighed, home at last. Amazingly, there were many varieties of Dragon-type pokemon flying around. Some of them battling, others sleeping, and yet others just flying around with each other for the fun of it. However, they scattered out of Ash’s sight once they saw him. Odd. Dragonite stayed by Ash’s side. Pikachu looked up. “Is this your home Dragonite?” Dragonite looked down. “Yeah, it is. C’mon, I’ll lead you to where you’re supposed to go.” He said and then lumbered along heading for a dead forest. Pikachu got Ash to follow him. They knew, they had made it to a place no one’s been to before. They made it to Island X.
---
#39 Posted: 02:54:01 20/03/2011
Kewl!Do whatever you want!!
---
#40 Posted: 02:59:37 20/03/2011 | Topic Creator
*shrug*
---
#41 Posted: 22:27:46 21/03/2011
great chapter. and yeah, you can add the new Pokemon. maybe not have as many of them, since they are new, but it doesn't seem right to leave them out completely.
---
#42 Posted: 23:28:50 21/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, okay then!
---
#43 Posted: 00:42:14 22/03/2011
alright. write more when you get a chance.
---
#44 Posted: 01:59:16 22/03/2011 | Topic Creator
I will...
---
#45 Posted: 14:30:00 23/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Here's Chapter 6! Here's the fighting you guys have been waiting for. Have fun!

Chapter 6: More or Less of a Welcome?

“By the way, Pikachu, I’m Resorsu.” The Dragonite said. Pikachu nodded and gave a friendly grin. Ash trailed around the path following closely behind Dragonite. The Dragonite was looking warily in and out of the surrounding forest that covered them on each side. Pikachu sat on Ash’s shoulder. They walked silently. Suddenly, three Pokemon rushed out and got in their way. Resorsu stopped, but it happened so fast to Ash’s eyes, he bumped into the Dragonite. Pikachu jumped down from Ash’s shoulder and electricity crackled around him. There was a Salamance, another very mean looking Dragonite, and a Garchomp. Resorsu roared.
“What are you doing here?” he asked. The Garchomp made an ear-piercing scream as his reply. “You have no power here. Humans are not allowed.”
“This one’s an exception. The invit-“ Dragonite was cut off
“Hmph, no. He’ll tell all the rest and taint our world, our island.” The Salamance said. Dragonite growled.
“The invitation is directly from Master X. Step aside.” He commanded.
“Hahahaha! Who’s going to make us? Delivery hatchling?” They chuckled. Resorsu’s hand grew tighter. “Very well. I should warn you, I’m still Emeraldstorm’s best.” Dragonite grinned. He turned around. “Hey, Pikachu, you and your trainer back off. And don’t think of running away. There are more dangerous things than this on your own.” Pikachu nodded and bounded back to Ash who was pretty pale. Pikachu moved Ash away.
The three Pokemon circled Resorsu. They crouched lightly. Resorsu didn’t make a move…yet. He stood perfectly still and was actually grinning. The Garchomp attacked first, roaring and slashing with Dragon Claw. Resorsu deftly sidestepped the first hit and then caught the Garchomp’s other claw. The Dragonite quickly hit Garchomp with an Ice Punch and sent him flying backward. Garchomp hit the ground with a groan. Ice covered where the punch it. Resorsu lowered his claws and let them hang at his side. The other Dragonite and the Salamance seemed to be having second thoughts about attacking him now. The Garchomp got up and that seemed to make them want to fight. All three charged at Resorsu. The Garchomp, had switched to Outrage and was now attacking in a mad fury. The Dragonite and Salamance backed him up with Dragon Claw. Resorsu’s brow furrowed as he dodged blow after blow, but was losing ground. He felt a Dragon Claw scrape his back. The Salamance and Dragonite were blocking him and walling him in to face the full onslaught of Outrage. He ducked under another blow, but was too slow to see the next one. Resorsu was hit and stumbled back. He breathed hard now, but opened his wings. They rushed again, knowing that they could take him down now at any moment. Resorsu used Dragon Dance and gracefully dodged the Dragon Claw and the Outrage, flipping and twirling all around them and gaining more Attack and Speed every time. In a moment, he was a complete blur. However, the other Dragonite caught him off guard with an Aqua tail that tripped Dragonite and then found a stunning blow on Resorsu with Dragon Pulse. Resorsu fell back, and did not get up.
Pikachu tried to jump to Resorsu’s assist, but was cut off by the Garchomp. Ash watched, anger boiling. His hand slowly went to one of his Pokeballs. The Garchomp and the others laughed maliciously. “Now, now little Pikachu, go run along back to your despicable trainer and pokeball.” Then they looked back at Resorsu.
“So, what happened to the high and mighty ‘I’m Emeraldstorm’s best’?” They taunted. Resorsu stifled a groan. He still lay, unmoving. Ash’s brow furrowed. “Some welcome to Island X.” He muttered under his breath.
---
#46 Posted: 22:56:02 23/03/2011
wow, very cool. i hope Resorsu is ok. if not, Ash better be prepared for a tough battle.
---
#47 Posted: 23:31:07 23/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Thank you. Here's a little spoiler
Resorsu is faking it...sorta...
---
#48 Posted: 23:51:53 23/03/2011
ah, i see.
---
#49 Posted: 00:02:52 24/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Ci! I'll write more when I get the chance.
---
#50 Posted: 00:34:35 24/03/2011
ok, cool.
---
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me