Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > IM WRITING A StORY!!!!!!!!! please read
Page 1 of 1
IM WRITING A StORY!!!!!!!!! please read [CLOSED]
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#1 Posted: 05:48:35 03/03/2011 | Topic Creator
hahahaahahahahahahahahhahaha yup! Ill put down what I got so far. Kinda stuck though. Any suggestions could help

A fell wind blew across the barren desert. Heat scorched anything that was brave enough to crawl out from under the protection of a shady rock. And yet there was one thing, one person, that wasnt phased by the fiery sun. this one person, a man standing tall, stared at the sun with such hatred that if a human were to get in the way their soul would crumble and die in the instant.
But suddenly out of the hot golden sky fell a gleaming silver spear that pierced the mans heart and wedged into the sand behind him. His shape immediately changed into a hideous beast with coarse blue skin and powerful, gruesome and exposed muscles. Its giant jaws snapped shut a few times and turned to dust with a hollow shriek. Then the spear shook and rattled, launching out of the dune. It sped through the air and landed softly in an worn and scarred hand. And as if it was magic, it folded in on itself to the size of a seemingly normal marble, sliding itself into a pocket on the sleeve over the hand.
The owner of this hand was ghastly, garbed in thick and dingy clothing and torn scarves, concealing the identity. The only things visible, other than his hands, were his deep red eyes.

Kenny sat up with a heavy sigh. That same dream again? He shivered as the image of the eyes repeated in his head. Whos eyes are those?
He stretched and yawned before throwing the cheap covers off of him and jumped out of bed. His pathetic little room barely had space for a bed, dresser, and T.V. so walking was more like leaping over his worn out, stiff mattress over and over again. "Run news channel four!" Kenny commanded as he dug through the bottom drawer of his dresser. The T.V. clicked on and a computerized female voice started listing off numbers. "Monday temperature is negative seven degrees Fahrenheit, negative twenty-one point six degrees Celsius."
Kenny sighed as he walked to the bathroom, which wasnt even big enough for the door to open fully, with an arm-full of clothes. "Well at least its warmer out today" He mumbled in a sarcastic tone and stepped inside. He threw his clothes beside him and slapped a large green button on the sink. The tile beneath him started to lower into a pitch-black room with a loud buzzing alarm. The opening to the bathroom, now above him, creaked shut. A large machine whirred on in the dark leading to an almost deafening hum.
Kenny could be heard yelping and blubbering through all the noise. Only moments later did he rise back into the bathroom, dripping wet and rubbing his ear. "Damn pressure needs to be adjusted again" he hissed "It almost blew out my eardrum." He struck a red button, identical in size and right next to the green, and was almost thrown back by gusts of hot air. after he was dry he threw his clothes on, getting tangled in the process, and stumbled out of the bathroom. He was in the regulation military outfit, navy blue jacket with a black tee underneath and black cargo pants. It was all a bit baggy since they were passed down from his father.
After he bounded into his boots and barked "Cancel Program!" he was out the door.
The T.V. silently clicked off

Today was the metal ceremony, and even though Kenny hated going, He was forced by law. If he was late he was to be thrown in a six month "Correction Program" which was basically prison. That was mostly why he was rushing. Better be early than locked up he always though.

Annnnnnd im stuck.... (oh btw it be copywritten!!!)

Leave a comment (or idea) if ya got one on this forum page
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:04:14 03/03/2011 by LegendOfZelda
#2 Posted: 20:34:26 03/03/2011 | Topic Creator
will noone read???
---
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#3 Posted: 22:08:55 03/03/2011
It's good Connor..... better than what I could write in the third person POV....

:3
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#4 Posted: 23:02:36 03/03/2011 | Topic Creator
P...O....V???????

and thanksies
---
#5 Posted: 23:04:06 03/03/2011
POV: Point of View

No problem...........smilie
---
#6 Posted: 23:07:35 03/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh hey. didint you write a story too?
---
#7 Posted: 23:11:30 03/03/2011
Yeah, 'Nemane'
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me