Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > If Spyro and Elora Had Kids
Page 1 of 1
If Spyro and Elora Had Kids [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#1 Posted: 07:34:57 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
It's always about Spyro and that other female, but what about the very first lady of the Spyro series, Elora? She's the only one who ever kissed him or did something nice just to make his day better, so it's not impossible that they hooked up (and for the sake of this thread, let's say they did smilie). So what would their kids be like?

Please keep the discussion clean folks. If you want me to break out my "gender neutral dragons" and "fairies deliver the eggs in the Year of the Dragon" theories to explain things in a G-rated way I will. smilie

I've got some fan kids for these two myself, but I shall refrain from posting about them unless you guys really want to know more.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#2 Posted: 07:36:26 26/02/2011
I have some. I'd post them, but I can't.

Just bipedal dragons with faun hides. I'm trying to think of something better.
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#3 Posted: 07:38:37 26/02/2011
Oh boy, knew this was coming. smilie
#4 Posted: 07:59:12 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Bipedal dragons with faun hides still counts! smilie You don't see that every day.

Of course this was coming. smilie Somebody has to remember the best video game faun of all time. smilie
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#5 Posted: 08:03:39 26/02/2011
I know. I'm still trying to think of something a bit more original, though. smilie
Faun Yellow Sparx Gems: 1291
#6 Posted: 14:13:40 26/02/2011
I've been meaning to make some. smilie
Your's are awesome though, Razz. smilie
---
meguca /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
#7 Posted: 18:15:55 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Faun. smilie

I've seen a few others make kids for her. In fact, there's a section in the Just for Faun favorites devoted to them. I know ScarabDynasty has Erika and Mischef has Elo (I think that's her name o.o).
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#8 Posted: 18:18:34 26/02/2011
Faun legs with the human torsos, but witrh scales here and there, and a dragon tail, small horns, claws, pointed faun ears, and dragon eyes.

I'd like to see/hear any kids you've thought of Razz.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#9 Posted: 18:22:19 26/02/2011
No problem. smilie

I might draw one soon. smilie It looks fun.
I think Mischef's one is called Eko. smilie
---
meguca /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#10 Posted: 18:22:52 26/02/2011
Quote: Razz
Thanks, Faun. smilie

I've seen a few others make kids for her. In fact, there's a section in the Just for Faun favorites devoted to them. I know ScarabDynasty has Erika and Mischef has Elo (I think that's her name o.o).

Elo?
That's the nickname Hunter gave Elora in that fanfic I wrote for you!smilie
B'AWWW!
I thought I was being original with it! smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#11 Posted: 19:00:44 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Fear not, SB! It turns out the character's name is Eko, not Elo. smilie

Since New_SpyroLuva asked... smilie

Pyrus
Ref Sheet
o hai!
Being a Momma's boy smilie
Pyrus was originally just created on a lark as Elora and Spyro's only son. Elora always wanted kids but gave up that dream to be with Spyro. However, during one Year of the Dragon, since they were such responsible people, the fairies brought some eggs to them and one of them hatched out Pyrus. smilie A friend of mine created a twin sister for him named Pylora.

Pylora

Cinerea
She wound up being Elora's oldest child and came about shortly before Pyrus and Pylora through a somewhat convoluted set of events that involves alternate universes and Cynder's child self being physically transported to Avalar when her body had been taken over by darkness. When Cynder went back to her own world, Elora missed her so dearly that she wound up with an egg being delivered that embodied her love for Cynder, which was of course Cinerea.

All three kids.

Faunaroo
This was just an experiment in crack ship kids. smilie She's the result of Elora and Sheila hooking up and literal magic happening. smilie

Lorga Rockfoot
I briefly entertained a LoS story idea in which Elora was kidnapped by Gaul's forces to help raise Cynder. During the years she was with the apes, she and Gaul had a bit of a fling and Lorga happened. I never really figured out what happened to Elora, though I think she left once Cynder was corrupted. The Gaul/Elora crack 'ship had a few stories to go with it just for larks. I even started a comic about them that never went anywhere (called "A Contest of Wills").

For the curious, here is the JFF faves section all about Elora's kids. smilie
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#12 Posted: 19:11:41 26/02/2011
Neat, I like the story behind Cinerea.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#13 Posted: 19:14:30 26/02/2011
I still love your kids Razz. smilie

I just sketched a rough design of an Elora/Spyro kid. I'll post it in a minute, but I'm just trying to think of a pretty name. smilie
---
meguca /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#14 Posted: 19:34:55 26/02/2011
Aha, I love your designs, Razz!

Though I'm personally worried that if they did have kids they'd turn out like this:

[User Posted Image]

...And then we'd get the Spyro version of Shrek the Third! D:
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
#15 Posted: 21:40:44 26/02/2011
Ugh, this took me so freaking long. smilie Her name is Cinnamon.
[User Posted Image]
---
meguca /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#16 Posted: 21:45:16 26/02/2011
I was waiting for you to make this.

My answer is the same of if Spyro and Cynder had a kid: the developers would have to find a way to balance the gameplay of the kid, along with an adult Spyro, and in this case, they would also have to make gameplay for Elora since people would want it. Odds are they would fail at it, so trying in the first place is useless.
#17 Posted: 05:01:02 27/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Eee, Cinnamon is cute! smilie I added her to the faves at JFF (since the club proper is dedicated specifically to Elora, I keep stuff that doesn't have her in it but which is related in the faves. smilie)

Hee, thanks WereCat. smilie You wouldn't have to worry too much about my takes on Elora's kids turning out like Shrek the 3rd, though. smilie Pyrus grows up to lead a boring normal life, Pylora is probably a pirate, and Cinerea finds a girlfriend in a different village. smilie Lorga probably died in battle. D: (In truth, Pyrus, Plyora and Cinerea all got moved into my original fiction universe and have different stories to go with them.)

CAV: Oh, no, nobody wants to see any of this in-game. This is entirely a fanon speculation topic. Like I've said before, shifting the focus from Spyro to his family defeats the entire purpose of the franchise (though I wouldn't say "no" to an Elora centric game, or any game where you could play as a faun smilie).
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#18 Posted: 05:15:06 27/02/2011
^Oh, my mistake. The Spyro/Cynder topic was originally about in-game, so I figured this would be the same. =P

Well for the most I'm tired as all hell and my brain isn't working for me, so I can't think of any designs outside of what's already been shown here.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#19 Posted: 09:43:43 27/02/2011
Hehe, Egg delivery by fairies is so much Homestuck and Spyro crossover friendly, I'm wondering that nobody made it happen already!

Special meteor delivery, Paradox clones, Ectobiological duty at Elora possibly...
---
Keep smile
#20 Posted: 09:49:47 27/02/2011 | Topic Creator
What's Homestruck?

The fairy thing comes straight from the manual for YotD. smilie
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#21 Posted: 10:01:10 27/02/2011
Isn't Homestruck a highly anticipated war video game or something?smilie

Or was it Homestuck?smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#22 Posted: 11:06:07 27/02/2011
[User Posted Image]

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=34488

But before HS, try starting here:

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=1
---
Keep smile
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me