Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Kokoro [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 04:40:32 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
this is just a story about my newest characters, the main one being Kokoro.
--
All systems functioning. Preparing to launch program...
I opened my eyes for the first memorable time. I stood before my creators, a group of scientists know as SGR. "Gentlemen! I present to you my newest creations: Kokoro and Tamashi!" One of them said loudly, a rather loud applause nearly overloading my circuits. "This new Robot is capable of upholding conversation, and even movement! Though, it is uncertain whever the program their name sake gives them works yet, we shall find out!" My eyes stood still, gazing no where, but collecting as much data as possible without movement. "Good morning, Kokoro." "Good morning." I replied, my electronic voice new to me. "Do you know who i am, kokoro?" "You are my creator." "Would you please demonstrate your basic functions?" Without hesitations I begin to pace back and forth. Halting and raising both arms, as well as flexing my fingers. "Any other commands, master?" I asked, my purple and artificial eyes dilating, finally reacting to light.
"No, kokoro, go into stand by." I didn't. I was shocked by curiosity, the first feeling that could barely feel. "Master, forgive me for asking... but what is the reason for my creation?" My creator gave me a cold look, though, i was no phased by it. "Kokoro, go into stand by." "I must know! Why was I born!" I shouted, the crowd gasping, the man laughing, "for science. innovation. You are my proud creation. My gift to the world." I felt a new emotion, one that burned inside of me. "Is that all?! Am I not of any importance?! Are you humans such greedy creatures?!" I nearly burst, emotions flooding n with unbelievable speed. such things i knew were not possible, and i could not comprehend my actions. The man sighed, "Kokoro, shut down." "I will do no such thing! I deny!" I started to run, people flying out of my way. I could not understand the shouts that flooded my system. I did not want to. I didn't know why i was so flustered, i did not care.
I had ran until i couldn't move, reaching the outside world blindly, and collapsing upon the stone paths laid before me. But, a thought entered my directory, a thought that nearly made me go back. I had a sister program. I was so blind to leave it... And my sight faded to blackness as my programs shut down, and me falling into standby.

"Kit, she's moving!" My eyes snapped open, them dialoging slowly. 'Program launching, entering start up procedure.' "Program... Functioning... initiating... START UP COMPLETE." I muttered, but i didn't really choose to. I turned my head, seeing to male teens, whom were cowering, "Where am i?" I asked, one of them, a tall brown haired teen. "Your... in our ... hide out?" He said, stammering and hesitating. "did you revive me?" I asked, the second one, a blond short male. "Well, we thought you were someone's fail experiment, but your obviously not..." I sat up, tears streaming down my cheeks. Tears. I didn't understand this pain i was upholding. "What is this?" I asked, watching as the liquid staining my skin. "Your crying." The tall one said. "Impossible. You must have made some error. I am incapable of emotion, as all my kind, only humans are capable of such things." I said standing. "The name of this program... It's name is Kokoro." I started to run off, but couldn't, i slowed to a walk and started all together. "Tamashi. Tamashi." I whispered, a faint image that lingered of another like me entered my directory. I began to run again. "Tamashi... my sister program." I muttered, fleeing the building, running down the paths. I had no master, no purpose, yet i wanted to run. I wanted to find what i was built for. Kokoro.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me