Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > The direspect of calling spyro and cynder or any other dragons it.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The direspect of calling spyro and cynder or any other dragons it. [CLOSED]
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#101 Posted: 00:26:55 21/04/2011
Just wanna pop in here..

Quote: purple-dragon
Cav you ever think what people will do if they discovered dragons the dam humans would hunt them down thinking they were a threat or seeing money in the capture of a dragon dam human basterds!!!!! thats why I believe they dont show them selfs!

Dragons don't show themselves because humans can be a threat?
Are you serious? Really? Humans, threat to a DRAGON?

No, if dragons were real they could just do one step, ONE step, hell even just put one toe on people, and they're dead.
And I know you're thinking, "but humanz hav guns n bazookas and stuffz!!1"
Would you really think that guns would affect a massive lizard with wings that breathes fire? And how would dragons know that humans have guns if they never go out? If dragons were real, there'd be plenty of them running around the city setting people on fire.

Maybe humans can kill one dragon, but a whole pack of dragons on one city? Instant death. They have no reason to hide. All they have to do is kill all humanity, fwoosh, their troubles are over.
Also, about the humans being bastards thing..if it weren't for humans, you wouldn't even know what a dragon is.
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#102 Posted: 00:48:57 23/04/2011
Quote: Darkrai Doll
Just wanna pop in here..

Cav you ever think what people will do if they discovered dragons the dam humans would hunt them down thinking they were a threat or seeing money in the capture of a dragon dam human basterds!!!!! thats why I believe they dont show them selfs!

Dragons don't show themselves because humans can be a threat?
Are you serious? Really? Humans, threat to a DRAGON?

No, if dragons were real they could just do one step, ONE step, hell even just put one toe on people, and they're dead.
And I know you're thinking, "but humanz hav guns n bazookas and stuffz!!1"
Would you really think that guns would affect a massive lizard with wings that breathes fire? And how would dragons know that humans have guns if they never go out? If dragons were real, there'd be plenty of them running around the city setting people on fire.

Maybe humans can kill one dragon, but a whole pack of dragons on one city? Instant death. They have no reason to hide. All they have to do is kill all humanity, fwoosh, their troubles are over.
Also, about the humans being bastards thing..if it weren't for humans, you wouldn't even know what a dragon is.

^ Win. Though, I've never imagine dragons being taller than your average home's ceiling.

Quote: shorty
Darby im not changing my mind of there existence

Ya I know shorty im human and I dont like it and im 15

I know im human and I say again I dont like it and I wont rethink any thing CAV

sonicbrawler182 dont know you tell me i might have mixed you up with someone else

Malefor00001 you watch once I find prove you just wait and ill find you and rub it in your face you'll see

Cynder fan your the fool who wont have the hope in the existence of dragons

Then how about acting fifteen for a change? Do you really expect to find a dragon in some remote(sp?) island or in an underwater cavern or something of the like? It's not really that likely.
Besides it's kinda unlikely that many creatures can survive the water pressure deep in the ocean,especially since dragons are FLYING creatures in legend.

Even I'm 15 coming up 16 in June and I'm not beng childish. If you believe them, then FINE. Whining and b!tching to us about how we are all wrong and your view is the only view which is allowed? Prepare to be burnt.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
purple-dragon Green Sparx Gems: 352
#103 Posted: 02:28:45 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Right ..... believe what you want but theres nothing you can say or do to make me stop believing.

nice song "sonicbrawler"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:58:56 29/05/2011 by purple-dragon
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#104 Posted: 17:14:04 23/05/2011

---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#105 Posted: 00:02:53 24/05/2011
blah blah blah blah blah
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me