Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Louder Than Thunder ( Story )
Page 1 of 1
Louder Than Thunder ( Story ) [CLOSED]
Poppy Ripto Gems: 1021
#1 Posted: 08:13:23 24/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Ugh. This will eventually become a comic series. But as of now; i'm gonna flesh out everything a bit more via story.

Before you read; i'll have you all know that I am a HORRIBLE story writer.
So, if you want to be a crit; feel free to. Just don't be an ass.

"Louder Than Thunder"
Part 1
"The Forbidden Love"

The fall of the sun was drawing near. The sun was setting in the distance behind mountains. It's light was slowly fading. Darkness was rolling into the forest.
Among the dimming light; a shadow was leaping past trees and shrubs. This creature seemed to dash through the forest, like a silent ghost, as it headed towards a nearby stream.
There it stopped and twitched it's ears. As if making sure it wasn't being followed.
The forest seemed quiet.
Finally, she lowered her head and lapped up the cool water from the stream.
Just as she was about to pick it's head up; the creature noticed something in front of her.
Across the stream, in a thick bush, the creature saw yellow piercing eyes gazing back at her.
She froze.
And the second creature emerged.
It was twice her size and it's body was covered in scales. Large fangs that were able to rip flesh apart were slightly showing out of it's mouth and large horns able to pierce through flesh if charged were on it's head.
He stepped into the the little light that was left, his cold yellow gaze staring down at the other creature.
It was a dragon. A purple-scaled dragon with bone white paws.

"Seras..." Said the unknown creature.
"Claira," Said the dragon, "what are you doing out at this hour?"
"I came to see you... I couldn't stop thinking of you."
Seras only nodded.
"Will you... come with me?"
"I cannot. You know very well why I can't."
"I know." Claira lowered her head submissively and folded her ears back. "I'm sorry I brought that up."

The dragon sat down and sighed. What is this wolf thinking? I can't meet her pack, he thought. A few more thoughts rushed into his head.
Claira could even be exiled, or worse... killed!
Claira looked at the grim face Seras was making. She wagged her tail and gave him a grin.
Sera noticed this quickly and shook his head. The moon was slowly rising.
The little bit of light showed details on the wolf.
Claira was a young wolf with pure white fur along with red markings on her underbelly.
And Seras knew she was different from the other wolves in her pack.
For they hated dragons. But for some reason; Claira always came to visit Seras whenever she was free from her pack duties.
Seras couldn't help but smile at that thought. Claira was obviously one of a kind.

____

Oh, and by the way; I might constantly edit this first post to flesh it out more before I continue.
This will also go for any other parts of the story(If I even make it to a part "2". -_- ).
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#2 Posted: 07:26:06 03/03/2011
ooooooooooooooooo cool
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#3 Posted: 09:18:27 03/03/2011
How is this bad?.....it's epic!
Poppy Ripto Gems: 1021
#4 Posted: 06:10:04 05/03/2011 | Topic Creator
GOODNESS. PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING MY STORY. [User Posted Image]

I'll work on "Part 2" the moment I feel like it. :I *shot*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:10:33 05/03/2011 by Poppy
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me