Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Rise of the Ginyu Force- A DragonBall Z Fan fiction
Page 1 of 1
Rise of the Ginyu Force- A DragonBall Z Fan fiction [CLOSED]
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#1 Posted: 04:22:49 23/02/2011 | Topic Creator
WARNING: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU READ FAN FIC!
I haven't watched the entire seris yet, so if you see anything written that isn't accurate with the anime, please don't say anything! I don't want to spoil the entire anime for myself! If it REALLY bugs you, you can just politely say that it isn't accurate without spoiling anything. And FYI, I can change certain elements in the anime for the better of my own story, so don't be too picky!
Regarding any other mistakes, like spelling and grammer, or something in general (E.g repetitive scenes) Don't you DARE leave this topic without mentioning it! I can't improve as an author if I don't get constructive critisim.
One more thing before I start the story- I just want to let people know that this story takes place years before the Ginyu Force makes their first appearnce in the Freiza Saga, so don't worry about some 'mistakes' throughout the story. (I won't tell you what specifically those are.)

Chapter 1
Thunder boomed overhead, echoing dramatically through the dark gray sky. Rain started to hammer harshly onto the ground, soaking the farmer's thick hair. The rain soon turned to hail, and the ice pellets pounded into the farmer's face, but he didn't mind.
The farmer persisted through the bad weather as he continued to harvest the crop, ignoring the wind's howls of fury.
Out of nowhere, a hail pebble fell out of the sky and landed in the farmer's eye. Startled, the farmer tripped over the basket of fruit, squashing the majourity of them.
"Jeice! What do you think your doing!? It's not easy to replace these you know!" Jeice's father stormed over and pushed Jeice aside to gather up the rest of the fruit.
"Well, excuse me if I am not used to getting a pebble in my eye!" Jeice spat bitterly.
"Don't use that tone with me." Jeice's father spoke in a cold tone, a warning for Jeice to shut up.
Jeice narrowed his eyes and took the basket from his father, ignoring his angry glare.
Jeice liked his father a long time ago, when he was still very young. Life had been good, peaceful, each day stuffed with fun. But then Frieza showed up.
She had told that the fruit their family grown was capable of giving someone extreme powers to whoever ate it. Jeice's family were shocked with this information, but it did explain why Jeice and his sister could punch a tree to splinters after eating it.
Frieza proposed that they ran the farm to send the fruit to Frieza'a army. They had heard about Frieza's voilence and cruelty, so what choice did they have?
After agreeing to Frieza's deal, Jeice's father had changed.
Jeice didn't know if it was from being exposed to Frieza's ruthless personailty or just plain corruption, but he turned into a Grade A dictator, working his own family like slaves. It wasn't long before Jeice's mother dissapeared.
Jeice's father said that she had drowned in the gorge behind their house, but Jeice knew exactly what happened; Mother had left him.
"Your crazy for trying to stand up to Father." Jeice's sister, Evylarst, said as Jeice passed by.
"It makes no diffrence to me." Jeice replied honestly.
Jeice's father punished them for back talk by leaving them out in the cold at night to gaurd the crop from intruders, but it didn't seem any diffrent to Jeice than braving any type of weather to harvest the fruits.
Evylarst shook her head.
"Don't you think it would be easier if you just ignored him?" Evylarst suggested.
"I don't know about you, but I find it hard to ignore a nasty grinch who's ordering me around all the time." Jeice argued.
Before Evylarst could say anything, Jeice's father called over the roaring wind.
"Jeice! Evylarst! Get over here, it's time for dinner!"
"By dinner, I think he means black, crusty slime known as his pathetic attempt at making food." Evylarst joked.
Jeice laughed in agreement.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:22 26/02/2011 by ignitusforever
#2 Posted: 21:45:49 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Sorry for double post, but I couldn't post all of it into one comment.

The storm got even worse during the night.
The constant thunder kept Jeice awake, and sometime after midnight, Jeice gave up trying to sleep. He moved as quietley as he could toward the window, trying not to wake Evylarst who slept in the bunk bed above his own.
The rain pounded furiously at the window, and Jeice was afraid that the fragile window would break.
Getting tired of staring out at the weather, Jeice decided to visit his cookie stash for a snack.
He catiously crept out of the bedroom and stepped into the kitchen. He passed the wobbly dinner table and felt the wall next to the door. The wall creaked under the pressure from his hand, and Jeice smiled. He removed the loose peice of the wall and dragged out the cookie bag. As Jeice turned away from the wall, he froze. His father was right there, looking out the window above the stove.
What will he think? Jeice thought, thinking of his father's addiction to Mother's home baked cookies.
But his father didn't even notice he was there. He seemed to be focused on entirley what he was staring at.
Jeice carefully put the cookie bag back in the hiding spot without turing his back on Father.
As he put the loose peice of the wall back, it creaked, and Jeice cursed under his breath.
"For once, I am glad your up so late." His father said, his tone urgent. Jeice blinked, suprised he wasn't angry.
"What are you looking at?" Jeice asked, catiously walking up to him.
"We have company." Jeice's father said gravely.
"So? It's probably just Frieza's henchmen, looking for more fruit." Jeice predicted.
"Those don't look like his henchmen." He argued, stepping back from the window to let Jeice look.
Jeice peered out the window, almost immideatley spotting six dark figures.
Father was right; his didn't remember Frieza's henchmen having tails.
Fear closed up his throat, but Jeice ignored it. Habit from comforting his sister when she was scared kicked in.
"I am sure it's nothing to worry about. It's probably just some thieve's after the fruit again. Nothing we can't deal with." Jeice insisted. Excitement flowed through his veins and the prospect of fighting lowly intruders.
Father's expression froze in alarm.
"Your not going to be able to fight these intruders!" Father snapped, and Jeice looked out the window, wondering what could have scared his usually reserved dad.
The tailed figures started blasting at the trees, destroying everything in their path.
Father grabbed Jeice's shoulders with the grip of an eagle and pulled him away from the window just in time to avoid the wall exploding into bits.
They both got back to their feet before the dust setteled, and Father grabbed Jeice's shoulders again, looking him strait in the eye.
"Get yourself and Evylarst out of here. Go through the back door and run as fast as you can." Father ordered.
Jeice blinked in confusion. He hadn't seen his father looked concerned since that wild animal attacked him and his sister.
"Now!" Father roared, and Jeice scrambled down the hall just as the living room collapsed into rubble.
Jeice forced the door to the bedroom open, barely hearing anything over the roar and thunder of the explosions.
Evylarst was hiding under the bunk beds, trying to make herself look as small as possible.
"What's going on?" She shouted over the boom of another blast.
"Some monsters are attacking us! Come on, Father told us to get out of here!" Jeice said.
Evylarst crawled out from under the bed and led the way down the hall.
They almost made it to the door when the roof collapsed. Jeice pushed his sister backward, both of them barely avoiding the falling debris.
One of the intruders floted in mid air, looking down on them with a smirk. Before he could attack, Father leaped into the air and kicked the intruder in the face, sending him flying.
"Keep going!" Father encouraged them before jumping out of sight.
The rubble blocked the door, so Jeice and Evylarst had to climb the pile and jump to the ground in order to escape.
Father was keeping two of the intruders busy while they ran passed, both of them hoping Father was strong enough to at least hold them off for awhile.
It seemed to take forever to run across the open ground, vibrations from the explosions always slowing them down, but they finally reached the tree line with no more attackers.
But the forest was no better. It was difficult to climb over fallen logs and rocks when fatigue made it challenging to even stand, and by the time Jeice and Evylarst were near the gorge, running was almost out of the question.
Evylarst tripped over a root and landed face first in the dirt.
"Come on, Evylarst, The Gorge isn't that far, and then we can get to the cellar." Jeice encouraged, tugging on her wrist.
The cellar was where they kept all of their food and tools to repair the house. Some moss and ivy over top of the door will make the cellar invisible to any threat.
Evylarst slowly got to her feet, but before they could continue running, rocks from the cliff face above them tumbled down.
They crashed toward them with alarming speed, and before Jeice could move, Evylarst shoved him down a hill, sending him rolling head over heels. By the time Jeice reached the bottom of the slope, the rocks had piled on top of the trail, filling the air with an errie silence.
"Evylarst!" Jeice cried, climbing back up the slope. Using the plants to pull himself forward, Jeice reached the top in no time.
His sister was under the rocks, only her head sticking out. He hair was soaked with crimson blood, the liquid trickling into a puddle beside her. Even though her teeth were clenched, her eyes were blank, the faded iris replaced with a pure peace only the dead knew.
Jeice collapsed to his knees, too numb to cry. His mind was lost in all the memories, all of the laughs, all crushed to meaningless bits by the rocks.
Jeice looked up at noticed one of the intruders standing at the top of the cliff face, his expression distrubingly blank. Jeice's gut told him that the intruder was responsible, and he felt resentment burn inside him.
One day, you will pay with your life for this. Jeice thought before he turned and slid back down the hill. He jumped as he reached the bottom of the slope again, landing on his feet and running with what strength he had left.
If the intruder hadn't killed him now, he certainly would be trying now.
darkspyro291 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1738
#3 Posted: 22:58:24 26/02/2011
i love this story thoguh freza is a boy.... anyways i've been waiting for dbz to apear on this site just incase you don't know go to www.team4star.com to watch funny things
#4 Posted: 00:32:09 27/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, sorry about that. If there's one thing I can't comprehend, it's Freiza being a boy. It's there own fault for making him pink and purple and giving him a female (smoker) voice!
??? I am confused. What does Team4star have to do with anything?
darkspyro291 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1738
#5 Posted: 15:57:32 28/02/2011
Team four star makes funny parodies so you should check them out
#6 Posted: 03:08:51 30/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Finally! I have time to write more! I hope you like it!

Chapter 2
Jeice ran as fast as his exhausted muscles would carry him, the intruder in pursuit overhead. Through the tree line, Jeice could see the gorge ahead, its waters pounding against the narrow cliffs that contained it. If Jeice could make it to the bridge that ran across the gorge, he would be home free.
But for now, I have to worry about not getting fried first. Jeice thought, glancing at the intruder above, flying through the harsh night air. The intruder’s hand started glowing, and a ball of blinding light was fired, crashing into a tree beside Jeice and toppling it to the loose soil below. Jeice dived forward to avoid the collapsing log and turned his head to the sky.
“Hey, why don’t you try aiming this time?” Jeice shouted mockingly. The next blast landed right next to Jeice’s foot and formed a small crater in the smoking dirt. Startled, Jeice fell backward and tripped over a log, sending him rolling down a flower infested slope.
Okay, wasn’t the brightest thing I’ve ever done. Jeice thought, shaking leaves out of his hair. Jeice dashed forward again, regretting his taunt as the intruder’s blasts landed closer and closer. Jeice rolled to avoid another explosion and landed on a large thorn that tore deep into his leg.
Jeice bit back a cry of pain and kept running, feeling like every piece of him would melt into a puddle from fatigue. It seemed like forever until the familiar roar of the gorge came closer, and Jeice broke out from the forest to find it, the water gleaming an unwelcoming white in the dark. Jeice gratefully turned in the direction of the bridge, but the intruder landed smoothly in front of him, blocking his way.
“Give it up, you rat. You could never win against me.” The intruder said calmly, slowly walking towards Jeice. The intruder’s olive brown skin and dark armour made him almost invisible in the pitch black, but Jeice’s eyes have long since adjusted to the lightless night. The intruder had a simple, rounded tail that streamed out from behind him.
“But you have shown good stamina and determination. How would you like to join me? Once we overthrow Frieza, you’ll rule over the entire universe!” The intruder offered.
So that’s what this is about. Jeice thought, putting the pieces together. Frieza once told him and his sister about the saiyans and why they were extinct in case we ever felt like rebelling against him. This intruder was probably one of the few survivors and wanted to take revenge on Frieza and take over as ruler of the universe in one move.
Jeice quickly looked around. He saw that more people have shown up, but were fighting against the other intruders; Frieza’s back up had arrived. In an instant, Jeice knew what he had to do.
“Yes, I accept your offer.” Jeice said clearly, stepping forward with confidence.
The intruder’s muscles relaxed and a ruthless smirk replaced his expression of impatience.
“Excellent. Nice to know that my next ally has some sense.” The intruder said.
Jeice stifled a laugh. A little too trusting, are we?
Jeice continued to walk forward, and when him and the intruder were only five feet away from eachother, Jeice broke into a sprint. Before the intruder could react, Jeice jumped and kicked the intruder in the face, sending him flying backward. Jeice soared through the air and fell into the gorge below. Jeice crashed into the water and immediately slipped under it’s surface, shock from the cold waves causing his limbs to become as limp as a ragdoll. Once Jeice snapped out of the shock, he desperately tried to swim to the surface, but the furious current kept him under.
Jeice was slammed into a rock, and he managed to cling to it before he could be swept downriver. Before Jeice could propel himself to the surface, and large weight pressed into his back, pinning him to the sandy floor.
Jeice struggled as hard as he could, but the weight only pressed down harder. Jeice managed to turn his head and see the evil expression on the intruder’s face.
If I’ve managed to escape you so far, you won’t kill me now! Jeice thought weakly, quickly losing precious air.
Jeice grabbed the intruder’s ankle, and he was startled enough to lift the ankle of off Jeice. Not wasting any time, Jeice reached up and bit into the intruder’s leg. The intruder stumbled backwards and the rough current dragged him away, blood leaking from the bite mark. Jeice was pushed into the back of the rock, and he managed to lift himself to the surface. Jeice clinged to the rock, gasping for air as the deafening rapids bellowed around him.
Jeice looked around, and saw a bend in the gorge ahead and a dead tree leaning into the gorge, stuck between the two gorge walls. Jeice didn’t have to think twice for his plan to be born.
Reluctantly, Jeice let go of the rock and let the unforgiving waves drag him back into the middle of the brutal waters. He took a deep breath and splashed underneath the surface, keeping his eyes wide open. In no time at all, the swift current bought Jeice to the curve, and he could see a branch past the thick curtain of bubbles. Jeice didn’t move a muscle as the freezing water guided him to the rock wall. Before Jeice could be thrown against it, he turned sideways so his feet would land against the rock. He pushed away from the wall and blasted toward the branch. As Jeice caught the branch, the current suddenly became stronger than ever, and Jeice could hardly lift an arm against the waves.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me