Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Melocons: Creatures of the Universe -A Goldenfire Original
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Melocons: Creatures of the Universe -A Goldenfire Original [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#101 Posted: 23:19:57 01/05/2011
yes, women shall be served for a change. hmm, i want cake. *claps hands* service please!
Abby: we can't have cake without milk! X3
Nadia: you can't have anything without milk. and i like this servent idea thing
Kyle: i don't! *brings them cake and milk*
Roxanne: no one cares what you think, money boy, just bring more refreshments!
Zanna: yeah, and some blood would be nice..
Kyle: i am NOT bringing blood or anything else!
*all females glare at him*
Kyle: nevermind...... your food and blood is coming right up....! *runs off to get it*
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#102 Posted: 03:00:45 02/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Loren and Clow: *look at each other, then at the girls* ...
Loren: Don't even ask. *glares at all of them*
Clow: Meh. I'm just gonna continue to torture Kyle, sooo... *sits down*
Krona: And I find this all very funny. smilie
Erik: Heh! Me too! Still, serving cake to Aqua. Her only. Make Kyle get you cake. *hands Aqua cake* Well, and Lina, but when is that new? smilie
Lina: Not new. *shareing cake with Aqua*
Aqua: True dat.
#103 Posted: 14:56:56 02/05/2011 | Topic Creator
(And the lecture begins. smilie)

"You port into my house, slice through my wall, act like nothig happened, then you get out a cake-MY cake-and then you finish by mauling a very nice saying here on Earth!" He glared daggers at everyone, especially at Roku. "All of which is done withuot me! If you're going to eat someone's cake, at least do so with thei permision!" he whirled on Erik, who cringed slightly. 'And YOU! Why did you tell Kerie-" "My informant?" Chiro interupted. "Yes." Krona snapped, and returned to his lecture, Chiro shutting up smartly. "Why did you tell Kerie I was here!? You know that'll be out acros the five closest galaxies by now! Dad'll be on me in a month! I'm gonna have to move planets again! AGAIN! There aren't exactly that many carbon based planets OUT there that I haven't already hidden on!" All present cringed at the realization that this was shockingly true. There was plenty of life out there, but not very many inhabited carbon based planets. And none so easy to hide on as Earth, simply because the tech was so pathetic you couldn't track anything or anyone there.
"I'm sorry Krona. I... I blew it this time." Erik muttered, and sat down in a chair.
"Yes. Yes. You. Did." Krona muttered bitterly, then gave no warning before squashing the cake down on top of Erik's head. Shock shot over everyone's face.
Except for Chiro's.
"CAAAAAAAKE!!!" he shouted, deafening Roku and Lina, who were sitting next to him, then shot forwards and tackled Erik's head.
"YeeOOOWWW!!!" Erik shouted as Chiro began to chew on the cake-which was still on his head. "Get! Him! OFF!!!" Erik shouted at Aqua. Aqua's, Roku's and Lina's mouths all fell open. Then they all started laughing like mad.
"Oh my GOD! That is freaking hilarious!" Roku shouted between laughing fits.
"Agreed!" Lina said, smiling around her very rare actual laughter.
Krona had a rightous look on his face. "And that's what you get." He snapped, then grinned as Chiro purred, still chomping obliviously on Erik's head.
"Aaa! Get im offa mee-hee!" Erik whined. Suddenly, an alarm went off, a sharp almost chirpy buzzing sound. Everyone covered their ears with hands and paws alike, and Chiro dropped to the floor, mewling, his over sensative ears in pain.
"Ow! Shut it off Krona! Whatever it is! Shut it off!" Aqua shouted at Krona; but he was gone. "Hey!" she shouted, watching his shoe vanish through another panel.
#104 Posted: 20:55:02 02/05/2011
hehe, fun lecture. X3

Roxanne: *looks at Loren* hey, i don't care if you serve or not, we got the monkey.
Zanna: *thinks a moment* could i eat the monkey? i bet his blood tastes good...
Abby: no, you can't eat him, he's my apprentice! *hisses*
Nadia: want me to pound her for you? *is already cracking knuckles*
Abby: no, not unless she tries to eat my apprentice.
Nadia: *glares at Zanna*
Abby: you did hear me, right? Nadia? i said, don't hit her yet!
Nadia: then can i persuade her to bite Kyle so i can hit her?
Abby: what? no! no biting or clawing!
Nadia: what about hitting? can i at least give her a black eye?
Abby: uh huh! no fighting!
Nadia: then what am i supposed to do? sit here and be bored?
Kyle: *walks up to them* got cake!
Abby: thank you, Kyle. X3 *hands cake to others* here. eat.
Nadia: there's no meat or chicken even. it doesn't even smell good like fish.
Abby: fine. i'll eat it then. *takes cake*
Nadia: so what am i to do then?
Abby: here's an idea, just relax and have fun for a change, instead of training. talk to Loren or something. *eats*
Nadia: relax? *acts as if word is foriegn to her*
---
#105 Posted: 19:44:34 04/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks! X3

Loren: Talk to me? *points at self, glaring at Abby*
Clow: Yeah, ya know what? You should relax and chat occasionally too, Loren. *is eating cake now*
Loren: relax? *word IS foreign to him*
Terisa: Yes, relax. After we're married-OW!!
Loren: *hit her over the head with a rock* Do shut up. - -
Terisa: *grumbles and eats cake*
Aqua: Hm. Well then. *settles down, taking cake from Erik, and eats it, watching the drama*
Roku: Yes yes. Well then is right. *tries to steal icing from Aqua's cake. Aqua swats her paw with the fork*
Lina: *silently watches, eyebrow raised*
Erik: This is interesting. I'm gonna watch. Krona, get your own cake. *sits next to Aqua, eating Krona's piece of cake*
Krona: HEY! *glares*
All: *ignore Krona*
#106 Posted: 22:12:36 04/05/2011
Abby: yes, talk. its something most normal people like to do for fun.
Nadia: talk? *blinks. doesn't understand this at all*
Abby: uh huh. *nods. eats* many enjoy it.
Nadia: the only reason i'd enjoy talking to someone, is if i was hitting them while we were talking.
Abby: *sighs* figures you would mention something about pounding someone. cant you think of something other than fighting for a change?
Nadia: like what?
Abby: like what? *sighs. thinks of something* how about you get yourself a friend and hang out with them?
Nadia: a friend? *acts like word is foreign to her*
Abby: yes. friend. and don't act like you don't know what that is, 'cause you had a--
Nadia: *covers her mouth* Abby! *hisses*
Abby: *uncovers mouth* what? you were fun back then. you did things other than train, and were, well, much happier. people wern't scared of you then. except for that one stupid rhino that you pounded.
Nadia: Abby, you don't need to explain every detail of my life. i was there. i remember it.
Abby: yeah, but you never talk about it, especially the parts where you were like a diffrent person almost. i mean, gezz, what ever happened to the girl i grew up with, huh? where's the sister i once knew?
Nadia: dead. long dead. she died when she realized life litterally sucks.
Abby: *sighs* you are such a pessimist.
---
#107 Posted: 13:27:22 10/05/2011 | Topic Creator
All: *watching with interest*
Aqua: Do continue.
Chiro: Yes, do. *has a comunicator thing open, and a cat girl's head is floating hologramishly there*
Erik: Chiro! *snaps communicator thing shut* Not Ker!
Chiro: but, but-
Aqua: No.
Chiro: Awww...
Roku: *recording it secretly* ...
#108 Posted: 22:30:17 10/05/2011
Abby: *opens mouth to continue, happily*
Nadia: Abby, if one word comes out of your mouth, i will personally throw you in the lake.
Abby: *quickly closes mouth with a nervous and somewhat scared expression*
---
#109 Posted: 16:49:56 11/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Roku: Awwww!!! Come ooooon! T-T
Krona: Roku, stop whining.
Roku: But Kronaaaaaa!
Krona: If you don't stop whining, I'll throw YOU in the lake.
Roku: *shuts up*
Chiro: *opens mouth*
Aqua: Yeah, you'll go in the lake too, fuzzy. *finishes her cake, stealing a stunned Chiro's*
Erik and Lina: Aah-hahahahahaha...
#110 Posted: 22:40:18 11/05/2011
Nadia: *blinks. thinks. looks at Abby* why are we hanging out these crazy people? *gestures to all the others*
Abby: *shruggs* boredom?
Nadia: hmm. nope. not a good enough reason. i'm going to find something to pummel. *leaves*
Abby: *places hands on hips* hmph. well, thanks for leaving me here, sis.
---
#111 Posted: 05:28:15 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Loren: ...So I'm crazy?
Clow: Well I know I'm not!
Chamo: Says who?
Erik and Aqua: *offended*
Krona: The hot chick just called me crazy... 0.0 *slightly irked, rather stunned*
Loren: *at Krona's throat* Back... off...
Krona: smilie Maybe.
Loren: *hisses*
Krona: fine.
#112 Posted: 22:00:41 16/05/2011
Abby: *looks at Loren and CLow* i think she meant the others, not you two. she partially likes, or at least tolerates the two of you. Chamo, she could care less about you. and--
Nadia: *comes back*
Abby: oh, what made you change your mind, sis?
Nadia: i forgot something.
Abby: what?
Nadia: my crazy and annoying little sister.
Abby: hey! how come you call them crazy, but i'm crazy AND annoying? huh? *hands on hips*
Nadia: because you're my sister. its kind of your job to get on my nerves. unfortunately, there's nothing i can do about it.
Abby: you got that right. now, about the others--
Nadia: *looks at Erik, Aqua, and Krona* meh, could care less about them. *looks past Chamo, not caring much for him either, looks at Clow.* meh, have to tolerate you, and-- *looks at Loren*
Abby: not gonna call him crazy, are you?
Nadia: only if he does something crazy.
---
#113 Posted: 02:27:09 17/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay people! I'm sorry, but if I type much more of this story up an' post it, I probably won't be able to get it published! smilie So, after the next few chapters, there won't be anymore! smilie I'm sorry!!! smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Loren: *is smartly silent*
Erik, Aqua and Krona: HEY!!!
Their Helpers: *snickering*
#114 Posted: 21:28:55 17/05/2011
aw, that's too bad. well, i guess we can just wait for it be published, eh?

Nadia: what? you got a problem? huh? *glares in a intimidating way*
Abby: *sighs* please don't pound them. they may be crazy, but that doesn't give you a right to pound them.
Nadia: hey, if they start something, i'll kick them all over a flipping mountain. i don't give a d@mn about them. they're not even weres.
---
#115 Posted: 14:58:03 18/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yup! smilie

Krona: ExCUSE me? *purple fire flares along markings*
Erik: Ohhh-ho-ho, don't even GO there, girl-whose-name-I-still-don't-know, don't even GO there. *shield glows slightly, shinking into the sharp disk again*
Aqua: You went there. She went there, Erik, she WENT there. *giant sword unslung from back, suddenly made even longer and sharper by ice appearing over it, adding three feet*
Roku: I can't believe she actually went there. *reaches into her spell bag*
Chiro: Rrrrrrrrr... *teeth glow, claws glow with blue, icy light*
Lina: *looks at Nadia, shield disk appearing* Idiot.
Loren: Ehem... *simply shifts to cobra for a moment*
All Melocons and Helpers: ...So? We're immune to Earth snakes!
Loren: D@mn!
Clow: Well, I'ma wolfy!!! :3 *shifts, and turns adorable puppy eyes on everyone*
All: *sweat drop* ... * and silence*
Clow: ....*feels awkward* Well this is awkward...
#116 Posted: 21:03:11 18/05/2011
Nadia: *glares at them all with a confidant smirk* hmph. i've seen things that could scare the hairs on a demon. He--, i've BEEN those things. you think i'm afraid of all of you? hmph. you've got another thing coming. i fear nothing and back down from no one.
Abby: true. very true. i've seen her at her worst. its. flipping. scary.
Nadia: my point exactly. Abby is about as brave as i am, what with her being related to me, she hasn't seen much else that will scare her.
Abby: but believe me, if you're not scared of Nadia when you see her at her worst, then you would have to be a robot. i'm serious. she's a flipping demon sometimes, if she's mad enough.
---
#117 Posted: 05:49:57 20/05/2011 | Topic Creator
(Gaaah! They can't go all out cause that'd reveal stuff that happens laaateeeerrrr!!! >>.<< D@@@@@@mn!!!)
All from Melocons story: *glance at eachother skeptically*
Krona: I've been inside a giant spider's stomach. Not fun.
Aqua: I've had to slice my way through twenty giant, highly inteligent dragons. And that was just a training session.
Erik: I've seen a giant space squid that literally ate another ship whole. like a corn flake. And it looked like a demon from Hell itself.
Helpers: What they said.
Loren: Well... Okay, I'll give you credit, you've got guts.... Okay, sorry Nadia, they win on the seeing of horrors contest.
Clow: *nods*
#118 Posted: 17:41:08 20/05/2011
Nadia: *rolls her eyes. mutters* hmph. child's play....
Abby: easy, sis, don't get ahead of yourself. remember the last time you got really cocky and arrogant as well? hmm?
Nadia: *scoffs* oh, whatever. but thier stories don't impress me.
Abby: hehe, what does? *smirks*
Nadia: *lightly smacks her on the back of the head*
Abby: ow! hey!
Nadia: hey, yourself.
Abby: hmph. you know, they have seen some pretty far-out horrors.
Nadia: hmph. if you say so. but have they actually been one?
---
#119 Posted: 18:03:33 21/05/2011 | Topic Creator
All from story: *look at each other with - - look on faces* ... *look at Nadia with smilie look on faces* ... Yes. Yes. We. Have.
Aqua: Krona!
Krona: At LAST!!! And this isn't in the story so I can USE it!!! *purple flames blaze up around him, eyes become filmed with flames, and the flames form into a giant, purple, meltingly hot form of a minotour, Krona hovering in the center. bull bellows, all leap out of it's way, and bull charges at Nadia, Krona no longer visible in the center of the purple flames, hidden by the fire*
Loren: HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIII-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clow: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *leaps away, Loren following*
Melocon people: *smirking, their own elements slowly flickering up, Aqua with a blue fire, forming into a saber toothed tiger, Erik with his forming into a huge, green, two headed lizard thing*
Helpers: *sit back, prepare to do damage control if it gets out of hand*
Roku: Ya know, this is a good thing they don't use this in the story. Didn't a guy with air power almost destroy the planet using his Spiratuneco(Translates a bit roughly to Spiritual) Form?
Lina: *nods*
Chamo: Yup. *nods too* It's WHY Melocons aren't ALLOWED to use their Spiratuneco Forms. Ever. And since they're not, they have no control.
Helpers: .... *thinking: AW CR@P!!! THREE NOVICES!!! BAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!*
Roku: NADIA, YOU'VE KILLED US ALL!!!!!!
#120 Posted: 20:36:20 21/05/2011
Nadia: *shifts to tiger form and leaps out of the way. doesn't look the least bit shocked or scared* hmph. like i'm scared of all of you. throw all the d@mn fire you want, see if i care. i already told you. i. fear. nothing. and i've got a few tricks up my sleeves, too.*grins*
Abby: *is sittng in a tree in cat form. sighs* oh, boy, not good........ o.o
---
#121 Posted: 03:09:27 22/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Roku: *dashes up to Nadia, leaps on her chest, grabs what's left of her shirt, and shakes her violently, despite the size difference* NO YOU FOOL, YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!!! IF ONE SPIRATUNECO CAN DESTROY A SINGLE WORLD, WE'RE ALL DOOMED WITH THREE!!!!!!!!!!
Chiro and Lina: *panicing equally as much* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erik: *now hidden by te green fire. hisses, giant lizard creature dashes forwards, two heads coming from two directions*
Krona: *whirls, bellows, charges from the right*
Aqua: *leaps over Erik, roaring far louder than Nadia, five foot claws in proportion to ginormous cat, also covered by the blue fire*
Loren and Clow: AW SHI-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grab Abby and run away as fast as they can, ditching Nadia to her hopelessness* RUN FOR YOUR LIFE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! *shouted to Nadia as three, seriously deadly, powerful, world ruining creatures converge on her, one with two heads*

Yeah, they're all destined to die. smilie
#122 Posted: 22:34:35 22/05/2011
Nadia: *roars, ready for a fight*
old weretiger: *runs up and grabs Nadia* come on, young tigress!
Nadia: put me down! *screams and hits him*
old weretiger: no, you fool! we must live to fight another day! there's no winning against creatures like that! *runs faster, shifting to a white tiger halfling form, still holding Nadia*
Abby: *glances back. blinks* she's so going to hate you for that......
old weretiger: at least she'll be alive to hate me...
---
#123 Posted: 04:07:07 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
(Kay, since the world's gonna blow up about now, I'm just gonna go third person. smilie)
The three collided, crashing into each other, then quickly, lithely untangled themselves, shooting after the running ones. Power waves surged off them all, rippling into the planet, superheating it, filling it with energy, speeding up the rocks, the molecules, the atoms, everything, till it was fit to bursting with the energy.
And then the Earth exploded.
Roku: Why? Why? Why me? *floating in outer space*
Chiro: Cause we're wickedly unlucky? *floating there as well*
Luna: Yes. *nods, out there as well*
THE END!

smilie Hahaha! smilie Well, that ends THAT dialogue! smilie
#124 Posted: 14:08:43 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
More here soon guys! smilie Yah, yah, more soon! More soon! smilie Yah. Yah. Yah. smilie *is being strange today*
#125 Posted: 16:29:19 23/05/2011
hehe, ok, cool. X3
---
#126 Posted: 19:13:11 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yup! :3 I think you'll like the enemies! X3 They're awesome! And really, really powerful, for their spieces. smilie
#127 Posted: 19:18:26 23/05/2011
oh, cool. can't wait to see them. X3
---
#128 Posted: 20:39:12 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
They're NOT the creature I described in Rio's story! Different creatures here, trust me. smilie Not as dangerous, maybe, but still deadly as a demon if not taken care of imediately. :3
#129 Posted: 20:48:10 23/05/2011
ah, i see. cool. X3
---
#130 Posted: 20:53:49 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeup! smilie
#131 Posted: 21:31:45 23/05/2011
yep. X3
*sighs* ah, i'm so glad to be done with school. all i gotta do is go to the senior breakfeast, go to practice, go to graduation, get diploma, and i'm free! smilie then i can go on vacation. smilie
---
#132 Posted: 21:41:02 23/05/2011 | Topic Creator
FREEEDOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! /smilie\ *makes run for it* FREEEEEDOO-SMASH! *slammed into a brick school wall* Noo... my freeeeeeeedooooooom... T-T
#133 Posted: 21:53:00 23/05/2011
aw, sorry. oh! *snaps fingers* i have idea... X3
*Nada walks up from behind you*
Nadia: anyone call a demolition expert? X3
---
#134 Posted: 19:17:13 24/05/2011 | Topic Creator
*points at wall of school* Can smash? T-T_ *sad pointing face*
Wall: *suddenly becomes thick as a skyscraper, taller than two skyscrapers, and goes on in forever horizontally*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |TOT| *holding head, crying, shouting face*
#135 Posted: 20:13:40 24/05/2011
Nadia: *stares* holy crap, that's a big wall.... *roars, shifts to hybrid form* but is it tiger proof? *grins evily. is suddenly in a huge tank* alright, lets tear down this wall! *fires at wall*
---
#136 Posted: 20:56:21 24/05/2011 | Topic Creator
*lots of explosiony sounds*(smilie)
Wall: *after dust clears, not even scratched*
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! smilie I'm never getting ou o' this place!!! smilie
#137 Posted: 21:21:00 24/05/2011
Nadia: *blinks* not even a scratch?! what kind of gosh d@mn wall is that?! is it made of iron or something?!
---
#138 Posted: 21:27:22 24/05/2011 | Topic Creator
It's... A school wall... *hissed whisper of those last three words there*
#139 Posted: 21:59:19 24/05/2011
Nadia: *blinks* oh, d@mn...... C-chan, you didn't tell me it was a school wall!
hey, don't blame me. i'm not the one that made it.
---
#140 Posted: 14:00:44 25/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Neither am Iiiiii!!! smilie
#141 Posted: 17:41:34 25/05/2011
Nadia: ugh! how the heck am i supposed to break a school wall?! huh?!
i don't know! all i did today was go to grad practice. i'm officially free Saturday.
Nadia: well, yippee for you. you deserve a gold star. no one cares. i gotta break down this wall anyway.
why? you're free. heck, you've been free. just walk out.
Nadia: *finds door and walks out freely. looks back* see ya, Goldy!
---
#142 Posted: 13:52:11 26/05/2011 | Topic Creator
T-T You two are so cruuueeeeelll...... *lying on ground, half dead*
#143 Posted: 17:35:30 26/05/2011
Nadia: *evil laugh* hey, what'd you expect? you know i'm not very nice.
yeah, and there isn't much i can do. i can break down a school wall. heck, even Nadia can't. and its my time to do free anyway.
Nadia: face it, Goldy, you are trapped until its your time to leave.
---
#144 Posted: 15:48:22 27/05/2011 | Topic Creator
D@mn you both to the farthest reches of Hell.... T-T *lays here like a dead thing*
#145 Posted: 18:24:41 27/05/2011
Nadia: well that wasn't very nice..... *snarls ever so slightly*
don't you dare, Nadia. its bad enough she's stuck in school. she doesn't need you going after her.
Nadia: hmph. fine. whatever.
you know, i do know of someone that might be able to help. *whistles*
Abby: you called? *smiles*
Goldy's stuck in school.
Abby: ah, i see. well, i can't break her out.
no, but you're smart. very smart. you can help that way.
Abby: by helping with work and grades? sure. i made all A's. X3
---
#146 Posted: 18:26:24 27/05/2011 | Topic Creator
No you can't...
#147 Posted: 18:43:13 27/05/2011
Abby: well, i tried. i'm off to lay with yarn. see ya! *leaves*
Nadia: *sighs* great. now i gotta go stop her before there's string everywhere. *leaves*
well, the crazy felines are gone...
---
#148 Posted: 04:40:25 28/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah................................
#149 Posted: 22:20:47 28/05/2011
*jumps for joy* i officially graduated today! X3
---
#150 Posted: 05:54:42 29/05/2011 | Topic Creator
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..................
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me