Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Melocons: Creatures of the Universe -A Goldenfire Original
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Melocons: Creatures of the Universe -A Goldenfire Original [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#51 Posted: 19:07:09 24/03/2011 | Topic Creator
It is. I don't like my school district.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#52 Posted: 20:09:43 24/03/2011
My school district isn't very great as well.I hate it that they decided to put a stup alternative school!The two funny guys are going to it,I bet!Those two boys were what made every class fun!So unfair!smilie I live through Spanish cuz a funny boy is in my class.They are SOOO funny!You can't help but laugh!smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#53 Posted: 20:54:55 24/03/2011
well, i'm a senior, so i'm used to all the craziness of high school.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#54 Posted: 21:06:03 24/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Grr. -.-
#55 Posted: 21:07:26 24/03/2011
you growling at me?
---
#56 Posted: 19:14:21 25/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes. Now I'm going to go try to get something typed up to shut yall up.
#57 Posted: 20:41:19 25/03/2011
OKAYY!smilie
---
#58 Posted: 13:58:01 05/04/2011 | Topic Creator
It will be up this week! It's being typed now! In school! smilie A little later, it'll be up, when I have lunch. Actually... It'll be up as soon as I figure out how to make the copyright symbol show up, since it's used now...
#59 Posted: 14:56:31 05/04/2011 | Topic Creator
And here ya go! smilie Tense scene at the end man! smilie

Chapter 1: Earth-A Not So Friendly Place (continued)

In the Warp room, the air twisted and bent into a green portal. A form seemed to be coming together slowly in the light. Suddenly, Roku slammed through the panel and flattened herself against the wall, panting slightly. The form vanished abruptly, and the portal vanished with a miniscule pop! Krona slid through the door panel and whirled on the Furroh Helper, but slipped on the floor and smashed his face into the ground.
“OW!! ROOKUUU!!!” He shouted angrily, mostly to the floor, since the subject in question was on the other side of the door again, and tapped a button, solidifying the panel once more.
“Whew! Thank God! I hate it when he flips over cake!” she muttered, plopping on the floor. She poked her stomach experimentally. “Hm… I am gaining weight…” she mumbled, and sat there in thought as Krona pounded on the door with a fist.
“Let! Me! In! Stupid! Furroh! Damn! You!” he shouted, but was ignored. As usual. He slumped to the floor, leaning against the wall. His tattoos were flaring a bright purple fire, flames licking up from them. He growled, and a ball of purple fire appeared with a slight fwoosh! In his hand. “Let me out or I’m going to blast the door down!” He shouted at Roku.
“No! Learn to control your temper!” Was the reply.
Krona was preparing to blast the panel out of the wall – forcefully – when the green light flicked back into existence. He looked at it, and the form began to come into focus again. “Hey! Roku! You! In here! Now!” He said, standing up quickly. The fire flickered in his hand, blazing away.
“You called? Whoa, what is THAT? Okay, half a second!” Roku said, popping in and out of the panel quickly. She dashed to her room, grabbing her Void:Spellbag©, and dashing back. She slid through the panel, already rummaging around, to find a blue portal thingy that matched the green one, but smaller. “I’m here, and what are those?” She asked.
“If I knew you wouldn’t be here, Roku. Duh.” Krona muttered.
“Point. Now we wait.” She muttered back, and had a Paralys© spell at the ready, the small, marble like version that you threw, and it burst when it hit something solid, spraying the paralyzing cloud of mist all over a person or two. Krona had his purple ball of fire ready, and they watched the two forms solidify into a person, and a large cat the size of a small dog.
WHUMP!!!
“Ow ow ow ow OW! Chiirooo!! Get your foot off’a me head!” The girl with pink hair and a giant sword cried, sitting on her butt, shoving a small saber-toothed tiger off of herself. Saber-toothed tiger, emphasis on the tiger part.
“Sorry! Sorry! Ow…” The tiger muttered, rolling away.
“You landed on your head again, didn’t you.”
“…Yes…”
“Yeesh. Learn to port into places without hurting yourself for once!”
“Oh shut it, you always land on your butt anyway!”
Krona and Roku stared as the two picked themselves up, dusted themselves off, then looked at them. Krona shuddered, and Roku jumped at the tiger.
“Chirooo!!!” She cried, and glomped him, a combination of a tackle and a hug. She completely forgot her spell, and it burst where she’d dropped everything, almost paralyzing Krona. The tiger was knocked backwards.
“Mmu-urrroo! Roku! Ack! Help me! Choking! Me!” He gasped, flailing wildly. His oversized canine teeth were over his chin and gleaming in the lights.
“Roku, drop ‘im.” Krona snapped. Roku let him go, grinning at the Tigo. Chiro looked frazzled from the teleporting. Krona continued to look at the girl. ‘Pink hair… giant sword… three black diagonal lines across the back of her hair… and that shirt, that damn blue belly shirt! So freaking familiar! … Oh… crud…’
“What?” Aqua Rinku said, glaring at her brother, Krona Rinku. “Did I grow or something? Come on, dearest brother, it hasn’t been that long since you left so you wouldn’t have to become the next king.”
“Oh, nice to see you too.” Krona muttered, glaring. The air practically crackled between them as they glared daggers at each other.
#60 Posted: 17:34:27 05/04/2011
woah, cool. and yes, tense scene at the end there. apparently the siblings don't really get along. X3
---
#61 Posted: 23:54:37 05/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Hey, what can I say? smilie Actually, a lot! X3 I'll give ya a tiny backround check on the Rinku siblings we've seen so far!(There's one more, a brother.)

Krona, Aqua, and Kyo(other brother) are all in the royal family that rules over Melocon. (Yes, they rule the whole planet.) Krona is first in line, Kyo is next in line, and the middle child, and Aqua is youngest. She'll only be crowned if both brothers die, but that's simply because of age. (Because Melocons live for so long, but they give birth after the same length of time as humans, exactly, ll three of them are seemingly 18 to 19 in human years. In Melocon years, they're a decent way apart, since they're actually between 180 and 190 human years.) Krona is first in line, but ran away because he doesn't want to be. Kyo is an incompetant fool, and both Krona and Aqua know he'd become King and ditch it, shoving the responsabilities off on Aqua, so Aqua ran away too, a bit later than Krona. (Also, as will be explained later, there was a rumor.... smilie About Aqua... smilie And she thinks Krona started it... smilie)
#62 Posted: 18:06:53 06/04/2011
ah, i see. a rumor, huh? X3 now i'm even more curious. X3
---
#63 Posted: 19:17:10 06/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Hee! smilie Well, sorry, but... I can't reveal said rumor. The content level there is WAAAAAAY to high for this site, and probably even for a young adult book. smilie
#64 Posted: 19:34:28 06/04/2011
aw, ok. xD
---
#65 Posted: 22:12:49 06/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Hey, content that bad must be excluded fron the actual book, but if you really want to know, I can PM it too you. X)
#66 Posted: 22:23:31 06/04/2011
that's ok, i don't need to know it. x3
---
#67 Posted: 22:31:08 06/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Heehee!
#68 Posted: 23:12:44 07/04/2011
Ooooh,nice!smilie
---
#69 Posted: 04:21:01 08/04/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie Thanks!
#70 Posted: 22:32:48 08/04/2011
You're very welcome!smilie
---
#71 Posted: 18:51:12 09/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Anyway.......... It's now only on the comp at school, soooo....
#72 Posted: 22:13:02 09/04/2011
What is?The story?
---
#73 Posted: 03:18:51 10/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Uh, no, my pie recipe. smilie DUH this story! smilie
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#74 Posted: 00:39:19 11/04/2011
Pie? PIE?! >8D

Good story BTW
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#75 Posted: 00:40:52 11/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Joke. smilie
#76 Posted: 00:53:53 11/04/2011
Awwww, i wanted pie. xD
---
#77 Posted: 23:02:42 11/04/2011
hehe. now i want pie. dang it, Goldy, why'd you have to mention food? i get hungry easily. xD
---
#78 Posted: 20:35:01 12/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Cause I'm evil, that's why. smilie I. Like.... Pie.
#79 Posted: 20:51:29 13/04/2011
meh, well, at least i had a chocolate rabbit, so that should take care of my cravings. for now... xD
---
#80 Posted: 22:04:34 13/04/2011
Now I'M getting hungry!Cookies aren't enough!I protest for some chocolate!I neeed chocolate!Is it pumpkin pie?I luv pumpkin pie!Oh,it was a joke...smilie I still need something to eat now.
---
#81 Posted: 00:26:33 14/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Heheh.. sorry guys, no story today... smilie
#82 Posted: 21:20:59 18/04/2011
STORY?!
---
#83 Posted: 05:27:42 19/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Sorry this one's taking so long. smilie
#84 Posted: 21:54:11 20/04/2011
Whyyyyy?
---
#85 Posted: 03:58:01 22/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I have to type it all up bit by bit. I have other things to DO you know! My stories aren't top priority! Especially not the already written ones! smilie

Oh, I should warn you.
There is going to be a point where I either black out a chapter or stop posting it up once I get more typed up. that is because of the content. Not the gruesomeness, but different content. I feel that you all should know. It's not appropriate for the site.

Just warning you now so you don't all try to damage me mentally.
#86 Posted: 14:07:04 26/04/2011 | Topic Creator
(And actually, I've tacked this first bit on to the first chapter now.)

Roku and Chiro paused in their babblings to watch their Melocon Partners.
"...Well. Those two don't seem friendly at the moment." Roku said bluntly. Chiro shook his head.
"No, no they don't."
"..."
"..."
"We're watching this, right?"
"Yes. Yes we are."
And with that, Roku found some special magicish treats in her bag, and the two Helpers sat down to see what would happen.
Aqua mad a 'hmm!' sound, and turned away from her brother with a flip of her hair. "I don't forgive you, you know. Not for running away, or for spreading a lie."
Krona clenched his fist. "One, I don't WANT to take our parents place, and two, I didn't spread that rumor! I would never say something that bad about you, Aqua!"
"I don't believe you, and you KNOW Kyo is an incompetant fool! Why'd you leave him in your place!?" She whirled, glaring at Krona again, the air turned frosty around her. Krona's tatoos flared, and purple fire lit the air up around him with his anger as it rippled along his skin.
"I didn't say that! Why don't you believe me?" he snapped. Aqua snorted.
"Why SHOULD I?"
"Maybe because I'm your brother?"
"NOT GOOD ENOUGH! You say mean things about Kyo!"
"Because everyone KNOWS he'sa n incompetant fool! We ALL say that, Aqua!" He pointed out. She sweat dropped.
"Good point. Still. HE'S your brother, so why should it be any different with me, your sister, mm?" She snapped. Krona glared.
"Ya know what? I don't care anymore. You wanna try and freeze me in place like you've been threatening, feel free. It won't work." He muttered, and stood there, flames dying, but heat still rippling off of him. "You freeze, and I'll melt the ice."
Aqua seemed to think about it, but instead brushed past Krona with a glance at Chiro and Roku. "Well at least those two seem to be enjoying themselves." she snapped bitterly, and left the teleporting room. Roku and Chiro followed her, imediately slipping into a coversation about the latest gossip.
Krona stayed put, fire licking off of him again, and then punched the nearest wall, leaving a dent. He slid to the floor, leaning against it with an angry sigh.

(The second chapter will appear soon! smilie
#87 Posted: 14:58:24 26/04/2011 | Topic Creator
KAY!! Chapter 2! smilie New character introduce!~<3 One of my favs, too! smilie You'd think I'd just love em all, since Imade em, buuut. Yeah, nope!

Oh, by the way, soon the point of view will shift from Krona's to someone elses. No more spoilers in THAT area, except that she's a she, and controls elecricty. ZAP ZAP! smilie

Chapter 2

Erik and Lina stood outside a building. The building. The one that had no doors. Lina sniffed, her little ferretlike nose twithing. Her spines, so like a porcupines on a much thinner body, rattled ever so slightly as she climbed up onto Erik's bown haired head from his shoulder. She sniffed again.
"Soul-dust." he murmered quietly, standing on her back feet on her Melocon's head.
"And you know what that means..." Erik muttered, closing his violently red eyes as he unslung his shield from his back, the beautiful flower design glowing slightly. His tall powerful frame, heavilly muscled, held the shield with a practiced ease. His overly pale skin, almost transparent, pretty much shined in the sunlight.
"Teleporters." Again a single word from Lina, not very many sylables. She rarely said more than a few words at a time, and even that was rare. Whenever she spoke in something longer than 5 words, it was smart to pay serious atention.
"Exactly. And the only known Teleporters are...?" He asked, nodding. Lina had to drop to all fours, grabbin Erik's hair, her little feathered bird wings flapping on her back frantically to keep her in her place.
"Rinku's." A name this time, but plurral.
"Yup." Erik nodded again, knocking Lina to his shoulder where she promptly bit his ear as punishment. "OW!! D@mnit Lina!" He yelped, grabbing at his Helper. Her quills stuck up suddenly, spiking him in the hands. "Ouch!" Lina almost snickered, and that was a feet, given that she rarely laughed either. As it was, she just gave a small smile on her furry muzzle, her pink eyes sparkling with hidden laughter. Her pink stone earing sparkled as she flipped her ears up, hopping back up onto Erik's head. "Fine, be that way." Erik mumbled. "In we go then."
And with that, he let a little green light trickle from his hand into the shield, then hurled it at the wall. It smacked up against the wall, rotating at amazing speeds, and, like a drill, sliced a perfect circle through the wall. The sliced through edges of the wall glowed, but Erik ignored it, stepping right up onto it, his feet bare under his jeans. He found the shield at the edge of the hole on the inside of the three foot thick wall, and grabbed the handle, twisting it to dislodge it. Bits of already hardening stone crumbled off of the edges. Lina brushed some off the top of it, and they both nodded slightly in satisfaction. Erik put the shield on his back and stepped into the pitch black room-only to be blasted with a torrent of blazing purple fire. Erik and Lina sweat dropped, the sweat drops blown away by the flames.
"Krona 'Fire' Rinku! turn the f--king purple inferno off!" Erik shouted.
"Sorry! Sorry! I didn't know it was you!" Krona shuoted back the fire dwindling down to a flickering flame in his hand.
"Overreaction." Lina said, blinking at Krona as she hopped of of Erik's head. Neither of them were even slightly scorched, except for Erik's rather charred boxers.

(Dangit! Ran outta time! smilie Sorrrryyy!)
#88 Posted: 21:39:27 26/04/2011
great chapters. ^ ^
---
#89 Posted: 04:24:27 27/04/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie THANKS!!! smilie I gots to let the otha's know naow...
#90 Posted: 14:10:09 28/04/2011 | Topic Creator
(Continued)

Erik's own, far smaller green tatoo in the shape of twining leaves around a stone, glowed a faint green over his heart. He hid it when he crossed his arms.
"Shut it Lin." Krona snappped, and blasted her with a totally useless torent of purple flames. She didn't even blinked.
"Overreaction. Again." She said, then shot off through the panel before Krona could grab her. Flames blasted where she'd been standing.
"Rrrr! That little Gerona makes a hobby of irritating me, doesn't she?" Krona growled, purple sparks floating off of him. Erik shrugged, and his hand glowed greenly. The floor split, and plants stretched up out of the ground, cotton, to be precise. The cotton grew, and then weaved itself into a pair of pants, which Erik grabbed, pulling them on.
"Relax, Krona, let her have some fun. Her life's work is put into annoying you." He taunted, clapping his friend on the back, sounding somewhat French.
"Get. Off. Me." Krona growled, a purple aura floating off of him.
"If you say so..." Erik muttered, backing off. "Sooo... Aqua's here by now, right?" he asked, a rather evil grin spreading across his face.
"You! You evil French idiot! YOU'RE the one who told her I was on Earth!" Krona seethed at him, pointing an accusing finger at Erik's chest.

(moa latah! smilie)
#91 Posted: 14:52:36 28/04/2011 | Topic Creator
"Naahhh. I just told Chiro's gossip link. That cute Toshu girl, Kerie." Erik said with a shrug. Grona gaped at him. Erik ignored him and sent the vined back into the floor, going shirtless for once. "Might wanna fix that." He muttered, walking out through the panel.

"Erik!" Aqua squealed happily, and threw her arms around his neck. "Kyaaa! I didn't know you were coming too!" She smiled brightly. She then blushed selightly when she realized he was shirtless. And tan. Very tan. Had he been on Nevoro, the beach planet?
"Of course!" Erik said, hugging her back. Roku cleared her throat, and Chiro coughed conspisciously. Lina muttered "Get a room." under her breath, sending Chiro and Roku into a laughing fit.
"Hey! We're not like that at all!" Aqua snapped, jumping back quickly. A teltale blush was spreading across her face, though.
"Yeah. Lina, don't sat that." He muttered, sounding particularly French at the moment, slightly red himself. His hand lingered on Aqua's arm for a moment though. Then he sniffed. "Do I smell cake?" He asked, suddenly on an entriely different train of thought in a second.
"Yes it is!" Roku cried, grinning, and hopped over to the fridge, pulling out another cake. "Chocolate cake for all! On this planet, they celebrate a holliday called Christmas! I do believe the humans get each other gifts, and..."
"EAT CAKE!!!" Chiro finbished loudly, and Lina grabbed him by the scruff as he dashed at Roku, stopping him from attacking said cake.
"Yes, Chir! Yes they do!" Roku beamed, holding the cake aloft. "Cake for all, and good will to... men and women!" she cried out, mauling the saying.
"I believe it's 'Love for all and Good will to men', Roku." Erik said.
"No no, it's 'Cake for all, and good food to women'." Aqua suggested, trying to trick them into giving her the cake.
"No! It's 'The whole cake for Chiro and nothing else for all!'" Chiro piped up, self interests taking top priority in his brain as usual.
"Quiet." Lina said, and whacked Chiro on the head with her small shield disk, which glowed the same pink as her eyes and earing.
"Owww! Lin! What was that for?" The Tigo whined, paws now covering his head. :ina just shrugged.
"Haha! No worries! So long as Chiro it kept away from the table, we have enough cake for everyo-" The Furroh's sentance was cut off suddenly.
"Roku! You know you can't eat that!" The cake vanished from Roku's paws.
"Who!? Wha!? Where!?" She cried, whirling around. Krona was standing there, chocolate cake in hand. "Oh! Heeeey! Kroonaaaa! That's out caaaaake! We were gonna give you a pieeeece!" Roku whined, clutching after the cake.
It got earily quiet in the kitchen as Krona glared at them all; then he started to lecture.

(The lecture is long... I don' wanna type it now. Nor do I have TIME... smilie)
#92 Posted: 19:52:04 29/04/2011 | Topic Creator
WHY THE HEL- IS NO ONE READING THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? COME ON PEOPLE!!! I SPEND THAT LONG TYPING IT UP, AND YOU SEEM TO ONLY READ THE OTHER STORIES!!!! THAT'S IT, I'M SENDING A NEWSLETTER ON THESE THINGS!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, WITH THE RESPONSES FROM, LIKE, THREE PEOPLE TOTAL!!!
#93 Posted: 20:39:26 29/04/2011
sorry, Goldy. i usually keep up with stories, guess my mind was somewhere else or something.
great chapters. X3 i like the part where Aqua says 'cake for all, and good food to women.' i agree with that saying. X3
---
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#94 Posted: 21:25:57 29/04/2011
good chapters, sorry i wasn't reading for the while... *forces smile*.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#95 Posted: 21:44:04 29/04/2011
GOOD JOB GF.
---
#96 Posted: 22:24:00 29/04/2011 | Topic Creator
@C09: Ain't it great? smilie And so true!

@Nighty: Is cool! that's what the Newsletter is for! smilie I'm actually gonna send that out to all of you whenever I make a new Chapter. So don't worry, they won't be often, just little blipping reminders when there's a new Chapter. smilie

@Ezio: Thanks! smilie
#97 Posted: 22:36:05 29/04/2011
yes, it is. ^ ^ the women can get the good food, and the guys will have to settle for something else. X3
---
#98 Posted: 02:43:25 30/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Ain't that the truth! smilie
#99 Posted: 21:41:31 30/04/2011
yeah, let the guys worry about getting thier own food for a change, instead of having someone cook for them. X#
---
#100 Posted: 03:46:28 01/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Gf: The truth has been spoken! \smilie/ *praises C09*
Aqua: Yes! Have them serve US every now and again!
Roku: Hell yeah! Krona does NOTHING!
Lina: Meh. *doesn't give a cr@p, since she's already in the position the others want to be in*
Chiro: Yo! I have no thumbs! *waves paws in Aqua's face*
Krona: I don't know HOW to cook!
Erik: I cook anyway. smilie
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me