Page 1 of 1
flight levels [CLOSED]
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#1 Posted: 11:09:29 20/02/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm stuck at the first flight level (sunny flight? I think it's called)
I need tips cause I wanna beat this game 100%
(lol I suck)
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#2 Posted: 11:23:55 20/02/2011
It's probably the worst flight level in the game... IMO anyway...
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#3 Posted: 13:59:22 20/02/2011
- The route is is very important to complete this on time. The easiest route to do this is: start of by going into the cave with the golden chests, then come out and turn left to the arches, then head over to the planes and then to the trains.

- When you're at the planes make sure that you are flying so that the planes are flying towards you. This will make it quicker to flame them all.

- At the train section, fly in the opposite direction of the trains, it will make it quicker to get them all.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#4 Posted: 15:40:53 20/02/2011
If you ever get stuck in the old Spyro games, check out SpyroHints.com They're a great resource.
#5 Posted: 15:42:59 20/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: InsomDog
- The route is is very important to complete this on time. The easiest route to do this is: start of by going into the cave with the golden chests, then come out and turn left to the arches, then head over to the planes and then to the trains.

- When you're at the planes make sure that you are flying so that the planes are flying towards you. This will make it quicker to flame them all.

- At the train section, fly in the opposite direction of the trains, it will make it quicker to get them all.

I'll try that when I find the disc :]

Quote: Razz
If you ever get stuck in the old Spyro games, check out SpyroHints.com They're a great resource.

Thanks, i'll look at that xD
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#6 Posted: 20:23:59 20/02/2011
Quote: Razz

I used to look there all the time before I forgot about it and dug it up again in '09.
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#7 Posted: 21:46:19 20/02/2011
Ah, this level. Isnt this the flight level where you jump on those stones in a certain pattern to unlock? Or is that another level? *hasnt played the game in like, 8 years or more* ANYWAY, i remember this level was hard. Always 1 item left...
#8 Posted: 23:25:51 20/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Gameshark is now needed
---
LordRattler Ripto Gems: 1058
#9 Posted: 00:36:38 21/02/2011
Quote: Lila-the-dragon
Ah, this level. Isnt this the flight level where you jump on those stones in a certain pattern to unlock? Or is that another level? *hasnt played the game in like, 8 years or more* ANYWAY, i remember this level was hard. Always 1 item left...

Yes, you are correct, but it isnt in a pattern, just step on all of the stones to unlock it

, with or without all the eggs and talking to the guy in wizard peak
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#10 Posted: 17:06:54 21/02/2011
I find this level very easy.
And it is one of my Classic Spyro memories.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me