Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
An Enchanted Night (SxC) [CLOSED]
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#1 Posted: 01:20:56 07/03/2008 | Topic Creator
This was a oneshot that I used to have on FF.net/dA a few months ago, then I decided to delete them... I forgot why. <.<; So I decided to post it here, and hope all you Spyro/Cynder fans enjoy it. BTW, this was before I got TEN, so ...yep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sigh escaped Cynder’s lips as she looked at reflection in the sparkling water of the river, in the swamp nearby the temple. The moon was out and full, the stars dancing and twinkling in the sky.

She was sitting on a large rock at the peak, as her tail whipped around touching the water. Cynder was sensing something worse that the Dark Master was up to no good.

She took another glance at reflection, looking at the symbol that was on her head. Could it be some sort of meaning, a sign? Though even she didn’t even know why she was born with it!

It was a peaceful night, lily pads floated near the shore; the water was shining from the moonlight, crystal clear. Cynder thought this was God’s gift of beauty. Though something had been troubling her for so long the past months…

Having dreams, terrible nightmares of fear and horror, darkness filling the sky, screams of pain, death, sorrow… all mixed into one.

“Cynder?” came a voice of a young male, which had just landed from a flight.

Cynder gasped snapping out of the horrific memories and turned her head seeing who had appeared. It was Spyro.

“Spyro,” she said in a whisper. “It’s only you.”

Spyro nodded and trotted over next to the rock, and sat in his normal sitting position. “Are you alright?” he asked, sounding concerned.

She turned her head away from him. “Oh, yeah… I’m fine.”

“You sure?” Spyro asked again, coaxing his head and standing up. “It looked like you were beginning to cry!”

Cynder whirled around facing him, making him jump. Tears trickled down the sides of her cheeks, as she shook her head furiously. Spyro frowned sorrowfully watching the tears drip from her face down into the water absorbing it.

“I sense in my nightmares, Spyro,” she choked out. “Terrible, a dreadful thing… screams, pain, so much darkness…”

Spyro’s pupils shrunk smaller than a bead. Clearing his throat, he spoke in a soft, comforting voice.

“That sounds so…so frightening. Why haven’t you said anything to the guardians yet?”

Cynder let out a sigh and shook her head. “I don’t know why, I just sense it in my nightmares…” she replied, looking up at the large, white moon in the sky. Spyro climbed the rock and sat down beside her. “What is it? The Dark Master?”

“Yes,” she replied mournfully. She glanced at him, and saw the he was looking at her with a smile. She rotated her head back at the water, and lightly blushed.

“It’s going to be alright.” Spyro assured her, placing a paw on her shoulder. A grin appeared on his face. “We’ll have to come up with a plan with the guardians to see what he’s plotting next and kick him where the sun doesn’t shine!”

Cynder giggled by his reply, as a few tears slipped down her cheeks. Spyro hesitated for a few moments, leaned over and brushed his lips over her tears, kissing them away. Cynder’s eyes shot open and blushed, savoring the loving moment.

“Don’t cry anymore, it’s all going to be alright. You’ll see.” Spyro said nodding. Cynder was too mortified to even speak. All she did was nod her head and glance around the beautiful night.

Spyro stared out into the night in fascination, and as for Cynder, she was glancing around, trying to avoid eye-contact with him… though she was attracted to him. She was sitting there with her crush, at night, alone… alone with Spyro.

The purple dragon hesitated, his eyes constantly darting around everything in sight. “Okay…” he breathed quietly, making sure that Cynder wouldn’t hear, “Just…kiss her, kiss her and tell her you—”

“What was that, Spyro?” Cynder asked, smiling a tad facing him. Spyro turned to her, his forehead sweating slightly.

He leaned over and embraced the she- black dragon, sharing a passionate kiss with her. She was stunned, happy and excited at the same time. She kissed him back, as their tongues lightly rubbed against each other’s, causing to French.

After minutes of ‘Tongue-Tied City’, Spyro and Cynder pulled away from their very first kiss, and looking into each other’s eyes, which both were drooping.

“C-Cynder,” Spyro stammered, looking at her in the eyes. “I’m sorry, I—”

“Spyro, you…you kissed me!” Cynder suddenly having butterflies in her stomach.

“I know I just felt that I had to, I wanted to taste your lips, and your tongue… it’s just… I… I think I love you, Cynder.”

Cynder froze, her eyes widen. “What… did you say?”

“I love you,”

She blushed lightly, smiling. “Spyro…” Cynder whispered, leaning closer to his face.

“Yeah?” Spyro asked, can’t help but grinning.

“I love you too.” Cynder confessed, nuzzling his chest under his chin.

“You do?”

“Very much so.”

Spyro’s eyelids drooped, as his tail had found Cynder’s, wrapping around and embracing it, soon playing with it. Cynder giggled, nuzzling Spyro’s chest more, and looked out into the sky along with him.

“I love you,” Spyro said, nuzzling her forehead.

She looked up at him and a bright, wide smile appeared. “I love you too,”

They kissed again and looked out into the night. They had each other, and were now a couple, and they knew they would be able to defeat the Dark Master once and for all… Together.
Last edited at 01:22:53 07/03/2008 by Aqua-Dragoness
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10790
#2 Posted: 02:04:56 07/03/2008
That's so romantic! And cute!smilie SpyroXCynder FTW!
MorningStar Green Sparx Gems: 298
#3 Posted: 04:50:07 07/03/2008
Aww... x3 That was cute. I love ooey-gooey romantic stuff. o3o
---
I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#4 Posted: 11:45:56 07/03/2008
cute! I love it! smilie
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#5 Posted: 20:18:08 07/03/2008
Awww, how sweetsmilie
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#6 Posted: 00:46:12 08/03/2008
That's awesome. Very well done. smilie
#7 Posted: 03:30:15 08/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Whoa, thank you all for the comments, everyone! Spyro/Cynder forever! smilie
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#8 Posted: 02:12:53 09/03/2008
Very romantic, but *cough* a bit disgusting with the kiss...-_0
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#9 Posted: 01:43:27 12/03/2008 | Topic Creator
@Dragongyrl1000
Thanks! *laughs* Yeah, I get a lot heated passionate stuff in my mind for writing a kiss like that. Well, they're dragons... I guess having humans in my fanfictions have less disturbing problems kissing.
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#10 Posted: 00:24:25 17/06/2008
cute!
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
dragonknight565 Blue Sparx Gems: 582
#11 Posted: 22:22:48 16/11/2008
That was really awsome and if I had to rate it out of ten, it would be a twenty. smilie
---
~~Hope is always there... You just have to look hard enough~~
-Leafwind
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#12 Posted: 00:59:21 17/11/2008
awww!thats really sweet!i like it!
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#13 Posted: 06:28:18 17/11/2008
Amazing
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me