Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > My Other Side: Two Moonrises Ago, Never the Same
Page 1 of 1
My Other Side: Two Moonrises Ago, Never the Same [CLOSED]
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#1 Posted: 16:16:10 06/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Prolouge

Fire.
It was everywhere. I ran and ran, but it was still so hot, still so burning hot. My sister ran beside me, her eyes wide with fear. How this happened, I had no idea.
"Isabella!"someone shouted.It sounded like my mom, but I couldn't tell. Not with all of the smoke. I couldn't breathe. My lungs felt like they were about to burst open.My feet felt burning hot. Everything felt like a dream. A really bad one. Then, I tripped on something and hit the floor. I couldn't feel anything, couldn't hear myself screaming. I didn't know if I was screaming or not, but my sister was right there by my side...
I opened my eyes. Where... where was I? I stood up in a place filled with flowers. There was my sister, Annabelle, and my father. They were... walking away from me, hardly noticing me. I shouted,hoping to see them turning back and shouting back. But they didn't. They crossed a bridge. I stumbled a bit, trying to follow them. But, they were gone. They were gone, and the bridge, too. My vision faded and I jolted up, back in the real world. My mother was crying and hugging me. She looked at me, tears of both joy and sadness streaming down her face.
"They are dead, Isabelle. They are dead"she said to me, crying even more.That was the first time that I heard her cry. And I cryed, too. My sister was gone. My father was gone. They were both gone. But, why was I alive? Didn't I just see the bridge that lead to the afterlife? This was so... wierd.My mom picked me up, standing as well. Then, we ran for our lives to the door. Why was this place so big? I hated it now. We got to the door,and my mother burned her hands busting it open. Firefighters were coming. I could hear the shouting and the screaming. They were too late to save half of us. The ones that were dead, were... dead. That's all there was to it. Why did they have to die? I knew that the fire was too big to be a natural fire. It had given off so much smoke that I couldn't breathe ANYTHING, but the smoke. The Firefighters sprayed the building with water. They sprayed my mom's hands, too. I watched them, wishing that they could have come sooner. There was a bad cut on my arm, and my left foot was badly burned. They took both my mom and me to the hospital to have it checked. As I rode, I couldn't help but think about that place. What was happening to me? I felt wierd. I rolled up my jeans, seeing some deep scratches on my right leg. It would heal. What was so wierd was that it didn't hurt. Not one bit. It sure looked bad, but it was painless. After we got to the hospital, the doctor checked our wouands. It was nothing bad. As we rode back home, I thought about if we were going to have a new life. That always happened where there were accidents. I remember when my brother jumped in a lake that was too big. He died in it. Water and fire. It wasn't a very good mix. Now those words were stuck in my head. Water and fire.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:17 04/05/2011 by cynder2000
Yellowspark Red Sparx Gems: 24
#2 Posted: 22:28:11 07/02/2011
Cool story!
---
Legendaries? Well first, go to your e-mail and type in
(whatever blab la...)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me