Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wings [CLOSED]
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#1 Posted: 07:47:25 22/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Wings Prologue

I was given a choice. Jail, or this place. I know I should've chosen jail now. hat is clear to me. I am 47. And as I saw the doctor walking out with her clip board, I thought I was next.
46... 46... The number rang through my skull.
I'm next! I weaped. It was all happening to soon. I was not ready for the transformations. I see the way they look when they come out of that testing station. Torn, emotionless, pale, they are stripped of their personality. I lifted my head as A young girl, looking only about 15 stand up, tears rolling down her face. Written on her white shirt was 46. It was written in a thick, black paint. A handcuff was strapped around her wrist. "Time to go." The Doctor hissed, almost happy for the testing. The girl resisted and tried to pull away. My Cell neighbour burst into tears, shaking his head. I knew what was coming next, it was the sequel to resistance, Shock.
was zapped with 50 volts immediately.

Thats the problem with the testing rooms, you never know names, because no one can remember their own name. Its only their number. I? I am 47. Thats my number, and my name. Pathetic, isn't it. Only the slimiest of people are sent here. Me, I was sent here by accident. My arrest, was all a big mistake.

I heard a tapping on my bars. "47, your next!" Hissed the doctor from outside. She set a bowl of food infront of me. Consider this your last meal. No, I am not dying tomorrow, or in an hour. I am dying in a week. But they need to test us on an empty stomach. And by that, I mean, they want to almost starve us before they kill us. Only three have ever come out from testing, alive. Well, I wouldn't call it alive, but Hey, at least they are moving.

Thats all so far! Hope you like it. More will come soon!
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#2 Posted: 20:02:26 22/01/2011
Wow, what's going on?!
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#3 Posted: 02:59:26 24/01/2011
This is an awesome story! Keep going! smilie
and i wonder what's going to happen... O.o
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#4 Posted: 03:18:00 24/01/2011
yes, this interests me
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#5 Posted: 08:51:00 24/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Yay! I will do more tommorrow.
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#6 Posted: 02:37:20 25/01/2011
I can't wait! smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#7 Posted: 02:41:44 25/01/2011
awesome!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#8 Posted: 15:15:40 06/02/2011
Ooooh!This sounds good!smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Yellowspark Red Sparx Gems: 24
#9 Posted: 22:29:19 07/02/2011
Oh,this is really exciting!smilie
---
Legendaries? Well first, go to your e-mail and type in
(whatever blab la...)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me