Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Your Most Overrated/Underrated Spyro games
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Your Most Overrated/Underrated Spyro games [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#1 Posted: 16:11:02 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Do you have a Spyro game that you think is better or worse than evryone says? Wanna talk about it? Then DO SO!

Overrated - The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
Reasons: I played this game after playing the other two LoS games. I was expecting it to be a stellar adventure, as a lot of people who don't like LoS as a whole like this game, and the other two games were brilliant. Don't get me wrong, it's still a very good, quality game, and I'm somewhat glad I bought it, but....I was disappointed.

The game had hardly any platforming, at least for the first half. The battles were mostly incredibly easy. I fully upgraded my Flame Breath early on(in Dante's Freezer, to be exact), and found it was the most useful move for the entire game! I was able to kill a majority of enemies with fire alone.

For a reboot game that was supposed to inject a deeper story, the story seemed somewhat....lacking. It's still a nice storyline, but most of the cutscenes seem to be gags with Spyro and Sparx, or you were just being sent to find another Guardian, rather than actually advancing the story in an interesting way. Although, the humourous parts are really funny!

The game does make attempts at variety, but they are very short-lived and are too easy. The "Escape from Cynder" section was literally plain sailing, which is odd, considering the fact Cynder is supposed to be chasing you.

The one thing that didn't disappoint me was the boss battles. They were easy, but were really FUN.
However, I completed the game in under 6 hours, and there is absolutely nothing to do after you beat Cynder. The game is fun enough to play through every once and a while though.

Underrated - Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Reasons: It's been years since I played this game, so this is subject to change. However, I do remember things about it, and I have been watching some videos of it.

People keep saying that this game was mediocre and boring, but I found it really fun, and find it as good as the original trilogy. It had a lot of variety but didn't have too much(like Spyro 3), it was challenging, it took a good amount of time to complete, and it had such a big world!

Spyro's new moves, although they are borrowed from other games, really added a lot to the SPYRO formula. It also gave you a reason to backtrack once you have the ability necessary to reach a certain area. Also, the new characters were fun to play as.

I also liked the way you had to keep your gem stock up to buy useful items and upgrades from Moneybags. Again, this gave you a reason to occasionally backtrack.

The story was shallow, just like any other Classic Spyro game, but it had a lot of funny gags in it.

Ok, your turn!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:37:43 20/01/2011 by sonicbrawler182
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4271
#2 Posted: 16:23:03 20/01/2011
Underrated - The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night
I prefer DotD and ANB to this but I liked it. The battles were good and I love to use the eletricity fury. The humourous parts are funny. I only think that it is too short.

Oh, and I obviously have the italian version. The voice actors are not really good (especially the Cynder's voice actress) and some lines were changed.

P.S. Did you know that the italian name of Cynder is Cinerea? I found it awful...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:54 20/01/2011 by zzsdf
#3 Posted: 16:35:50 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I knew that. If the games were released in Japan, her name would be "Shinderu"....sounds as awesome as "Cynder"!smilie
---
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#4 Posted: 16:41:00 20/01/2011
The Most Overrated: Dawn of the Dragon.
#5 Posted: 16:41:57 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
I don't think Dawn of the Dragon is overrated, as it gets a ton of hate....smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:05:34 20/01/2011 by sonicbrawler182
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#6 Posted: 17:03:23 20/01/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Yeah, I knew that. If the games were released in Japan, her name would be "Shinderu"....sounds as awesome as "Cynder"!smilie

Actually, it would be 'Shindaa'. /OCD in Japanese translations

Anyhow, I'll post later smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#7 Posted: 17:06:19 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh, I think "Shinderu" is Korean then! IDK!smilie
---
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#8 Posted: 17:18:52 20/01/2011
I agree with everything in your first post. Hehe. ANB I played after TEN and DotD (I never bought it when it first came out because I thought he looked fugly on the cover smilie) But the boss battles... The Atlawas!... THE MINE-CARTS!! They were amazing :3

And A Hero's Tail... Loved it! Eurocom did Spyro justice with a great sense of humour, an interesting story and characters (Ember and Red, FTW!)
I would have been happy if Eurocom had gained the license to Spyro, I guess, but I honestly think that may be it was a good idea to inject a bit of darkness and epicness into Spyro; my guess is that Insomniac saw that it was quite colourful and simple, too, and wanted a more mature series when they sold Spyro in favour of Ratchet.
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:20:13 20/01/2011 by TheWereCat
#9 Posted: 17:33:48 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Exactly. Ratchet is more mature and darker than the Classic Spyro games, but it also has a lot of humour. I think Insomniac would of made a combat based Spyro game, had they stayed with the franchise.
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#10 Posted: 18:28:15 20/01/2011
Over rated: TEN, it is too dark and gloomy and gets boring cause it is fight, fight, fight and nothing else.

Underarted: AHT, it is my fave one and the most fun to play smilie
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#11 Posted: 19:37:57 20/01/2011
How is TEN overrated? It tends to get a score of 4/5.

Underrated: AHT- *points at TheWereCat's post*
Underrated: TEN- Granted, it's been time since I played the game, but it's still my favorite LoS game. It was the most challenging, had the best cameo(s! Exploding chicken, dragon statues), and the best handheld versions overall of LoS- good DS version, good mobile version, and EPIC GBA version! It was also the longest.
Underrated: DoTD(DS)- I don't know why this version gets so much hate. It had great flight levels, some cool platforming levels, and the storyline was overall better because most of the plotholes weren't put in.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:33 20/01/2011 by GamingMaster_76
#12 Posted: 19:42:55 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
....Where's Burning Gnorc?smilie

I'm playing TEN on DS as I type this!smilie

I like the DS version of DotD. Haven't finished it yet. Prefer the console version for both gameplay and story though.
---
#13 Posted: 20:06:20 20/01/2011
... I'm still kicking myself for not buying TEN on GBA when I had the chance, and now I'm not allowed to buy any more GBA as my Dad gets huffy and says 'why do I bother buying you new DS's when you just buy old games?!'

Poor old people; they'll never understand.
---
#14 Posted: 20:07:53 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Get an emulator and a ROM. That's what I did.
---
#15 Posted: 20:09:32 20/01/2011
The 3DS is getting a virtual console. If you're lucky enough to get one, you can download GBA games onto it. And it takes 32 gigabyte cards, so memory's not an issue.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#16 Posted: 20:11:17 20/01/2011
Overrated: ETD.

Before anyone asks "how is it overrated?", let me explain. It's because I see people here talking about how it wasn't that bad of a game, and that I don't know what I'm talking about. I own the PS2 version, and it's incredibly glitched. Also it has an average of 3/5 on the site. Considering the horrid reviews that I as well as other critics have given it, I'm trying to figure out how it got a 3/5.

Underrated: AHT

It was completely forgotten. Even I forgot about it. But last week when I decided to dust it off and play it on my Gamecube, it seriously reminded me of the Insomniac trilogy. I don't know why since it's been years since I've played the trilogy, but it does. And while I don't think it was a great game, I thought AHT was decent. What makes it underrated is how little it's mentioned.

In the middle: DotD

Some people say "ITZ THE GRATEST GAME EVAR!!!1!11ONE!!!!", which overrates the game. Others claim it's the worst, which underrates it. The fandom is split on this one, ranging from people that love it with all their heart, and the people that wish to kill it with fire. Personally, I think it was good. It tried new things, it took several risks and EL did the best they can in the short amount of time that they had. And like several people here, I think it would've been even better if Krome developed the game, and tried what EL did (co-op, "free" flight).
#17 Posted: 20:18:31 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
I love DotD. I think it may be becoming may favourite Spyro game. But I just wish they could finish it.

However, I prefer EL's take on combat. The possibilities for combos were wider. I also think that Krome would of made it too similar to the last two games.
---
#18 Posted: 20:21:36 20/01/2011
That's the tough part. EL tried things that nobody else did before. And since TEN was similar to ANB, odds were that Krome would just repeat themselves again.

But at the same time if they did try was EL was doing, the game could've been even better. It's hard to tell what you would've wanted.

And I don't have a favorite Spyro game. Too hard to choose.
#19 Posted: 20:23:30 20/01/2011
They planned a whole new flight engine, I don't see how that's similar to the other two. The game was probably going to be a mostly flight game with combat sequences, side quests and cutscenes(Legend of The Guardians engine). It sucks Krome left...
#20 Posted: 20:26:52 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, but....I'd rather have platforming and puzzles too, TBH. I don't really play airplane games or anything. Tried them, but didn't become a fan. I like the way it was limited, but felt very free at some points.
---
#21 Posted: 20:28:57 20/01/2011
Im not going to start a DoTD rant. I'm too tired, and don't feel like kicking the game smilie JK
#22 Posted: 21:36:35 20/01/2011
Quote: GamingMaster_76
It sucks Krome left...

And it sucks even more that Krome shut down. Who knows? Maybe they could've developed SK. Doubt it, but you never know.

And how can you be a fangirl of the 3DS if it isn't even out yet. smilie smilie
#23 Posted: 21:40:02 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, it's bad that they shut down. Although I'm not angry about them not developing DotD.
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#24 Posted: 21:45:39 20/01/2011
Overrated: Dawn of the Dragon
DotD may have had good Graphics, but it was the game that made me hate tLoS series. The gameplay was awful, and as Samius once said, "it was all Button Smashing, which isn't really fun". The story was weak, and there was a letdown in the ending. It also displayed the Developers dislike for Spark, by replacing him with Cynder for the final few levels. While I liked ANB and was okay with TEN, this game just ended the series badly, IMHO.

Underrated: Shadow Legacy
While its not the best Spyro game, it generally includes a good narrative structure and fun characters. The gameplay reminds one of the GBA Spyro series and it has all the traits of a Classic Insomniac Spyro.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#25 Posted: 22:44:38 20/01/2011
Overrated: Dawn of the Dragon.
Ugh.... there are so many DotD fanbrats EVERYWHERE. I had to deal with so many of them.... I don't see what's so great about it, and I don't see why they love it so much that it's their fave Spyro game of all time. Their only reason is because of the flying and Cynder. The flying isn't even all that good. You only fly a couple of inches of the ground, and Cynder has this new sassy attitude which came out of no where. Spyro suddenly loves her even though he hardly knows her, and the fact that Cynder snaps at him for no reason throughout the whole game. The, "You left me nothing to fight for" nearly made me throw my controller at the T.V, same with the, "I love you" bit. Then there is all the plot holes... I swear, there's at least 50 plot holes in that game. The DotD fanbrats make all these excuses for them, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a plot hole that never got explained in the game. Like I said before, everyone seems to love DotD, and it was this game that split up the fanbase. The TLOS fans were pretty good until DotD came in, attracting a whole pile of very young fans who draw Cynder doing.... you don't want to know. You're not aloud to dis TLOS anymore without them bashing your head in.

Underrated: Enter the Dragonfly. I'm surprised no one said this game yet. I like it, seriously. People are bashing, yet their only excuse is the loading times and the glitches. Are they REALLY that much of a big deal? Think about it. Sometimes I feel that I'm the only one who has the patience to wait at least 20 seconds for the loading screen, and I got used to the glitches after a while. Everyone disses it without a real explanation. Who cares about all that? Just enjoy the freaking game. If not that, enjoy the music! The music was good!

Somewhere in the middle: A New Beginning and A Hero's Tale.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:44 21/01/2011 by DarkCynder_543
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#26 Posted: 22:55:09 20/01/2011
Overrated - I'm not sure on this one..

Underrated - Definitely AHT. I absolutely love it, and the new makers did a great job of trying to recreate the classics. It was a perfect balance of lightheartedness and some darkness. I loved the humor, and Spyro's personality. Spyro's new design was so cute, IMO. It was really an upgrade from EtD's design..

Even without the long loading and glitches, I still really dislike EtD. It's horrible, IMO.
#27 Posted: 23:09:25 20/01/2011
Quote: CAV
Quote: GamingMaster_76
It sucks Krome left...

And it sucks even more that Krome shut down. Who knows? Maybe they could've developed SK. Doubt it, but you never know.

And how can you be a fangirl of the 3DS if it isn't even out yet. smilie smilie

Quote:
Underrated: Enter the Dragonfly. I'm surprised no one said this game yet. I like it, seriously. People are bashing, yet their only excuse is the loading times and the glitches. Are they REALLY that much of a big deal? Think about it. Sometimes I feel that I'm the only one who has the patience to wait at least 20 seconds for the loading screen, and I got used to the glitches after a while. Everyone disses it without a real explanation. Who cares about all that? Just enjoy the freaking game. If not that, enjoy the music! The music was good!

These. And because I already reserved it smilie Nintendo forever!

I was going to list ETD, but I couldn't be bothered typing a rant. 8D

In the middle: DoTD- While it leans closer to overrated, with the horrible storyline and better-than-mediocre mechanics, it also has a lot of hatred out there. Personally I think this one is 66% overrated(two thirds) but there are a lot of haters out there. And no, I don't hate it, but it is my least favorite console game, as I have mentioned before.
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#28 Posted: 03:09:53 21/01/2011
Overrated-DOTD: the flight system and many other things bring a fresh system of gameplay and the graphics are really improved from the first TLOS games, but once you upgrade Spyro and Cynder to 50%, the game is extremely easy. It's so easy, there's really no need to find any of the other bonuses. And fighting Malefor is just pathetic. Once you memorize the pattern of Malefor's attacks, it's unforgivably easy. I have more trouble fighting Gnasty Gnorc in AHT than Malefor! This also doesn't help TLOS's already poor storyline. Throughout the entire trilogy they bulid up suspence around the fact that Malefor is a dark and powerful enemy and the final fight between Spyro and Malefor will set all **** loose and will hold the fate of the world in the delicate balance.... and yet a eight year old could beat the final boss in DOTD.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#29 Posted: 05:34:41 21/01/2011
Underrated: All the GBA games
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#30 Posted: 05:35:45 21/01/2011
Quote:
Underrated: All the GBA games

.Yes. And the DS ones.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:00:24 21/01/2011 by GamingMaster_76
Cynder985 Ripto Gems: 425
#31 Posted: 14:01:28 21/01/2011

This game was okay, but I hate how some fans treat it like it's the best Spyro game ever. Sometimes it makes me hate the game even more. -__-

Underrated: A Hero's Tail

I found this game to be fun, too. Sure it took away the old formula from the previous games, but it's still a good game. smilie
#32 Posted: 14:08:59 21/01/2011
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Are they REALLY that much of a big deal?

Yes. Loading times and the glitches made Sonic 06 look like Uncharted 2's loading time (there isn't any of either)

Quote: Cynder985
I hate how some fans treat it like it's the best Spyro game ever. Sometimes it makes me hate the game even more.

This. I like the game, but it isn't the best Spyro game ever. Frankly, I can't tell which is. But the fans gotta calm down.
Cynder985 Ripto Gems: 425
#33 Posted: 14:17:17 21/01/2011
Same here. It really bugs me.
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#34 Posted: 15:03:47 21/01/2011
Overrated: Spyro: Year of the Dragon

I was not impressed with it, and I beat it entirely in just a little under seven hours.

Graphics were terrible, despised the soundtrack, it was too easy (the best parts were 'Skateboarding Spyro'), and the boss battles were easy, except for the final Sorceress battle. It was predictable (as most old PSX/Genesis/Dreamcast/Game Gear/whatever systems are), and it kept alternating between impossibly difficult (during these short bursts of difficulty, I enjoyed the challenge) and so easy a toddler can do it (99.9% of the game, with the exception of "Spyro versus the Sorceress Parte Dos).
And it is also super glitchy, something that gets annoying (especially if your on fireworks factory and the freaking game freezes and you get caught in mid-flight facing the two dragons. One of the things I look for in a video game is a challenge, and YotD did not do that for me.

Underrated: Dawn of the Dragon

Awesome graphics, awesome soundtrack, awesome game. If only Cynder's voice actress wasn't so annoying. It would have been better if David Spade was still Sparx (and Sparx stayed with them) and if Mae Whitman stayed as Cynder (she was the best Cynder).

It was funny at some parts (Like when Sparx says "Oh I'm fine, voice keeps changing, but fine" or something like that), and at others it was sad (Sparx leaves them, Ignitus' 'death') And I really want to know now what happens between Spyro and Cynder post-DotD (haven't beat the game yet, still on burning plains, but I looked it up on youtube). And it seems that most people focus on the negatives of the game rather than the positives.
#35 Posted: 16:50:14 21/01/2011
Overrated: Dawn of the Dragon (excluding DS)
Hear me out? Regardless of the glitches in this game, whenever this game gets mentioned, one of three things will always pop up:
Graphics
Flying
CYNDER

Graphics - They are amazing, but I'm tired of hearing that as a reason. It was made in 2008 - It's not like it was an old PS1 game back when graphics weren't this great.
Flying - Very flawed. I've played much better games that involves flying and platforming.
Cynder - She's a nice character and all, but I'm so sick of hearing about her. I've seen so many identical characters to her in personality. More importantly - If I switched Cynder's skin to that of Ember's, how many people would still consider her their favourite character.....?

DotD isn't the worst game ever, but it's certainly overrated by fans.

Underrated: A Hero's Tail / TEN

AHT, I personally enjoyed greatly. I didn't like the personality changes, but the gameplay itself was fun enough for me to ignore that. Sure, it has it's problems, but overall, a great game. I loved the graphics as they were, the level designs were pretty neat, and the variety of challenges was spread out enough.

TEN was the only Legend game I truly enjoyed. I enjoyed the controls and gameplay, and Dragon Time was fun to use and play around with. I didn't see what was so hard about it to be honest. Dark Spyro was a great reward for beating the game and challenges too.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#36 Posted: 18:04:02 21/01/2011
Ah, I wish I could get a 3DS! I might be able to get one for my Birthday in March, but I doubt my Dad would be able to with Nintendo's naughty 'RETAILZ CAN CHOOSEZ TEH PRICE!!111'. Europe isn't your guinea pig, Ninty! Our average price in Britain is the equivalent to $350 in the US :/

And I don't see why you say that Malefor is so easy a when the game is 7+. It's not aimed at older teenagers, it's aimed at kids. Sure, he's the ultimate enemy an' all, but put yourself in the mind of a seven year old who would've been trying months to beat him with no luck. Think of the children!!
---
spyro_987 Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#37 Posted: 18:26:41 21/01/2011
Werecat, you said Guinea Pig. Guinea pig. I like guinea pigs. And you said guinea pigs. Guineas. smilie
---
HOOPLA
Stormy Gold Sparx Gems: 2624
#38 Posted: 20:00:36 21/01/2011
Overrated: No offense, guys, but all of the Legend games, IMO. Most of them got mediocre reviews but the fans treat them like they're the best games ever.

Underrated: Attack of the Rhynocs/Adventure on the GBA. No, seriously. It was different and basically one long fetch quest, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. I also agree that A Hero's Tail was pretty underrated.
#39 Posted: 20:02:20 21/01/2011
I eat Guinea Pigs for breakfast. smilie
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#40 Posted: 20:55:12 21/01/2011
Overrated: Dawn of the Dragon (not DS). People seem to like it because you can fly, co-op with Cynder and colect items that upgrade your abilities and such. But the seem to overlook all the bad sides to it, to me anyway. There are loads of plotholes that don't make any sense to me, the story is all wrong to me, Cynder replaces Sparx near the end of the game, Spyro and Cynder can't fly very high, there are some things they could fly over but didn't (eg. the fallen building in Warfang). Many other things are wrong with this, but I can't be bothered to say them at the moment, because I think I made my point.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#41 Posted: 21:00:35 21/01/2011
Quote: Stormy
Overrated: No offense, guys, but all of the Legend games, IMO. Most of them got mediocre reviews but the fans treat them like they're the best games ever.

Underrated: Attack of the Rhynocs/Adventure on the GBA. No, seriously. It was different and basically one long fetch quest, but I actually enjoyed it a lot. I also agree that A Hero's Tail was pretty underrated.

^ditto c:
I also agree on A Hero's Tail,it's a pretty decent and fun game smilie
Dragons4ever45 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#42 Posted: 21:33:39 21/01/2011
Honestly, I feel like the Legend of Spyro series is overrated

Some people think they're the best three spyro games ever, and some don't. I think there are some parts that could have been better, but these games were a decent change from the original series. They have a decent story, Graphics are good, Though the flying controls aren't the best, DoTD, Romance is a very........different thing to recreate in games and I believe the whole "I love you." thing between Spyro and Cynder was not as good as it could have been. The coolest thing about Malefor was the cutscene right before the battle. ANB needed much more storyline to it and TEN I have not played but I watched the final boss battle against Gaul and that.....hmmmmmm......Was ok, could have been better could have been worse. Also Sparx in this seires is a smart mouth little punk and I'm surprised he didn't get torched by the end of ANB, he's funny I'll give him that but he really needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut. Overall They are good enough to buy but not the best out there
---
The time of retribution is at hand, Do not deny the feverish void, Destruction and disorder will purge the mortal realms - Chaos
#43 Posted: 23:23:52 21/01/2011
I guess I'll say for my overrated game I'll say Ripto's Rage. It's not as fun as people make you think it is, for me.
#44 Posted: 23:37:17 21/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Ripto's Rage is starting to feel a bit old....

I see a lot more hate for LoS than love for it, so I don't see how it's overrated...
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#45 Posted: 23:43:07 21/01/2011
Ripto's Rage is starting to feel a bit old....

I see a lot more hate for LoS than love for it, so I don't see how it's overrated...

Ripto's Rage is now only starting to get old? LOL, it's been old for ages!
#46 Posted: 23:43:35 21/01/2011
So am I. In some cases it's overrated, in some cases it's underrated. All that matters is if you enjoy playing the games or not.

And Ripto's Rage.. It's never been one of my favorites. I don't know why. Ehh, I like it, but it's not as enjoyable as I remember it being when I was a kid /:
#47 Posted: 23:46:57 21/01/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm the same with ANB. It's good, but overrated. People say it's the best out of LoS, but I found it to be the worst. I think all the Classic Spyro fans say it's the best because it's light-hearted, which is worse than liking DotD just because you can fly/play as Cynder/all the usual "bad reasons for liking DotD".
---
#48 Posted: 23:49:54 21/01/2011
Really? I can see why Original fans would say that, but I still love that game. I love all three equally- I can't decide! However, it did get repetitive in some places. But nonetheless, I love it. It put the trilogy off to a great start.

But there isn't a bad reasn for liking a game- That's impossible. People can't say your opinion is invalid, that's so unfair. You don't even have to have a reason other than you simply enjoy it! :3 But some pepole seem to think otherwise. >.>
#49 Posted: 23:53:02 21/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, it's like asking a gay person why they are attracted to the same sex....if ya get "bump" in your "gigootity", then that means you like it!
With games, if you have a feeling of satisfaction while playing, you like it!smilie
---
#50 Posted: 00:00:25 22/01/2011
I'm the same with ANB. It's good, but overrated. People say it's the best out of LoS, but I found it to be the worst. I think all the Classic Spyro fans say it's the best because it's light-hearted, which is worse than liking DotD just because you can fly/play as Cynder/all the usual "bad reasons for liking DotD".

I don't think they're bad reasons necessarily, I'm just tired of those being the 'only' reasons - Does that make sense? smilie

I actually didn't like ANB much either, yeah it was lighthearted, but it got boring after a while (I only really enjoyed, like you, the bosses).
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me