Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Rise of the Imprisoned [CLOSED]
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#101 Posted: 03:13:48 06/02/2011
Very good chapters.

You say Stone is based off of someone we know? Hmmmm....
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
begorle01 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1493
#102 Posted: 06:20:53 06/02/2011 | Topic Creator
yeah, he's found something to fight for...
---
A fanfic writer from DA who loves Spyro!
#103 Posted: 22:06:01 06/02/2011
I'm still trying to figure that out. You mean someone we both know on this site?
---
#104 Posted: 01:26:30 07/02/2011 | Topic Creator
no, not on this site, in another game we both like.
---
#105 Posted: 05:24:26 07/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: darkspyro291
where did you get the idea of shadow a black dragon?

Demetrius is in another story i am writing, one that i hope to publish someday, and i decided to bring him into this one as Malefor's son.
---
#106 Posted: 21:37:17 07/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 27 pt. 1

New Master

The black dragon walked closer to Phoenus, causing him to back up in fear. “Do not be afraid, my name is Demetrius, and what might yours be?” he asked.
Phoenus still did not trust this dragon. He looked into his eyes and saw the blood of thousands of dragons in them, but his heart reminded him of what he wanted so he stood tall and said “my name is Phoenus.”
Demetrius gave a slight smile and said “now tell me, why have you freed me?”
“Because I was told that you could help me with something.”
“I am not one to help people, but for freeing me and my companions I will make an exception.” Demetrius said to him.
“Are you sure Demetrius? I have a bad feeling about this boy.” The black dragoness behind him said.
Demetrius turned his head towards her and said “now, now Cynder, he saved us after all.”
Phoenus gasped at the name. He looked behind Demetrius and sure enough a black dragoness that looked exactly like his mom stood there. “…mom?” he asked.
Evil Cynder and Demetrius looked at him confusedly. “What do you mean by mom?” Demetrius asked.
Phoenus shook his head and said “forgive me, it’s just you look exactly like my mother, and you have the same name as her.”
Evil Cynder looked at him in disgust now. “You mean you are my good sides son?” she asked with a slight growl.
“What do you mean?” Phoenus asked in fear.
“There will be time for that later, right now I want to know what it is you wanted with me?”
Phoenus stuttered as he said “I… have these spasms every now and then… because I have both light and darkness inside of me… and I heard from a dragon named Boulder that you could help me with it.”
Demetrius’ eyes widened at the mentioning of Boulder’s name. He had not seen Boulder in many years and now he remembered everything he and Boulder had sworn to do. “Very well, I will help you with your spasms, just one thing though. You must swear your allegiance to me.” He said.
“What will I do?” Phoenus asked.
“Anything I tell you to do.” Demetrius answered as he started circling the young dragon. “If you obey, I help you with your problem. If you disobey… you won’t be around to see the results.”
Phoenus gulped at the obvious threat but bowed at Demetrius and said “I will do anything to get rid of this curse!”
Demetrius stopped I front of him and smiled. “Very good. I shall begin helping you immediately after I figure some stuff out.” He said before turning back to Evil Cynder and the two apes. “Cynder, follow me. Gaul, Ciqala, find us some food, I am starving!”
“Yes master!” Gaul said before he and his son ran down the stairs and searched the castle.
Demetrius turned back to Phoenus and said “go ahead and roam the castle. It is your new home now.”
Demetrius walked away with Evil Cynder, leaving Phoenus alone on the tower. He looked over the edge and saw how big the castle was. “It looks nice. A bit creepy but I could get used to this.” He said as he flew down to one of the lower towers and began exploring the castle.

“I don’t trust him Demetrius.” Evil Cynder said as they made their way down the stairs. “He is Spyro’s son. He was most likely taught in the ways of light.”
“That is what I am hoping for.” Demetrius told her.
“I know, but what if he were to turn on you? You would not last against his light beam.”
“If he were to turn on me I would kill him easily! It wouldn’t matter what powers he uses!” Demetrius snapped.
Evil Cynder just growled slightly and said “and how are you going to help him? It’s impossible to end these spasms of his and keep both elements in him.
“I have my ways. Just have faith in me.” He told her.
“I do my king, I just fear…” she began but was interrupted by his lips kissing her.
“Everything will turn out just as we want them to. I promise you.” He said to her, locking his eyes with hers.
Evil Cynder starred back and gave a slight smile. “You always have been good with words.”
Demetrius chuckled a bit as they continued walking down the stairs.
---
#107 Posted: 21:37:37 07/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 27 pt.2

Ember had her hands overloaded that night with victims of the attack that took place several hours before. Even with the help of her grandfather it was too much for her to handle. The hospital was overloaded with a line stretching out several blocks, each dragon or mole trying to get farther up. One by one she treated each patient until several hours later she got to her last one, Gravel. The three remaining guardians waited outside of the emergency room with Spyro, whom just had his neck wrapped up, Cynder and of course Maka. Cynder took Maka into her wings and comforted her as she cried. After several minutes Ember came out to them and said “Gravel is alive, but only by a thread. It will be very difficult to heal him with the amount of damage done to his brain. If he does live he might have quite a lot of memory loss or could lose control of his body altogether.” Maka instantly bawled up into more tears at hearing this. She rested her head onto Cynder’s shoulder and cried uncontrollably. “Usually to perform something like this I need a family member to agree to it. Maka, do you want me to go through with this?” Ember asked her.
Maka calmed down enough to say “yes, I cannot lose him.”
Ember nodded and returned to the emergency room and began the healing process on Gravel. Glacia and Statica decided to return home but Flame stayed. He was curled up around the still unconscious Blazelight and lying next to them was Shadow, watching Blazelight with a close eye. “So Shadow, where are you from?” Flame asked, breaking the silence of the room.
“I don’t know. I was raised by my father and he kept me away from the outside world. I don’t even know much about where I am now. I only heard the name from a dragon passing me by.” He answered, looking back at Blazelight after finishing his sentence.
“Do you know of anyone else in the city? A close relative maybe?” Flame asked. After Shadow shook his head no Flame said “very well. I will search for a place for you to stay, in the meantime though you are welcome to stay with us.”
Shadow was instantly overjoyed at hearing this, even though he didn’t know why. “T… thank you master Flame.” He managed to say.
Flame gave him a smile but turned his head when he felt Blazelight begin to move. She was slowly sitting up and trying to clear her eyes. When she could finally see she saw her father looking down at her. “… daddy?” she asked.
Flame smiled and said “yes Blazelight, I am here.”
He reached down and nuzzled her cheek gently. When Flame had finished Blazelight looked around to learn where she was when she saw Shadow starring at her. She jumped in surprise at first but remained calm and said “who are you?”
“My name is Shadow, it is an honor to finally speak with you.” He replied.
“He’s the one that saved you from the apes.” Flame told her.
“Really?” Blazelight asked and after Flame nodded she said “in that case then, thank you very much Shadow.”
“It… it was nothing… I would do anything to keep a pretty dragoness safe.” Shadow said, blushing wildly.
Blazelight blushed as well. “You… think I’m pretty?” she asked. Shadow hid his face behind his wing out of embarrassment and Blazelight got the idea. She stood up and walked next to him and said “thank you” before reaching her head behind his wing and giving him a kiss on the cheek and immediately backed away, her face redder now.
Shadow just stood wide eyed and with his cheeks on fire. Flame chuckled a little as Blazelight curled up against him once more, giving Shadow one last cute smile before resting again on her fathers arm. For several minutes Shadow just stood in a daze until he accidentally tripped over his own feet trying to walk away, causing Flame and Blazelight to laugh a little. Now embarrassed more than ever Shadow ducked down into a dark corner of the room.
Spyro walked up to Cynder and she asked “have you found Phoenus yet?” After Spyro dropped his head down she said “we won’t give up. He could still be in the middle of the confusion of the city…”
“He’s not Cynder. I can’t sense his light anywhere. He is gone.” Spyro said with tears slowly making their way to the floor.
Now Cynder began to cry as well. She knew her son was gone as well. Spyro walked into her arms when she presented them and cried with Cynder and Maka as well. This turned out to be the worst day for them.
---
#108 Posted: 01:06:06 09/02/2011
Nice chapters.

I figured out who you based Stone off of now too.
---
darkspyro291 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1738
#109 Posted: 02:07:27 09/02/2011
Who. !
#110 Posted: 03:39:58 09/02/2011 | Topic Creator
^ Pixy, from Ace Combat Zero
---
#111 Posted: 07:27:58 10/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 28 pt. 1

The Meeting

Demetrius and Evil Cynder arrived at the bottom of the stairwell and stepped into a wide open room with two purple crystals in the room. Demetrius stepped up to the one on the left and touched it, which immediately caused it to glow with a dark light. Demetrius stepped back as an image appeared above the crystal. Demetrius and Evil Cynder bowed as Demetrius said “hello father.”
A pair of yellow eyes appeared and looked down at Demetrius. “My son, it has been too long. Where have you been?” he asked.
“I was imprisoned, along with my mate here for the last ten years by none other than Spyro.” Demetrius answered.
Malefor gave a low growl and said “Spyro is getting too powerful! Our powers alone cannot defeat him!”
“But father, I have something of his that can give us an advantage.”
“What could that possibly be?”
Demetrius smiled and said “his son.”
Malefor’s eyes went wide in shock. “That is very good Demetrius. Of course Spyro will be unable to fight his own son, giving us a chance to fight him.”
“The preparations are in order for your return father. I have my spell book in my castle and shall get the spell prepared immediately, although it will take some time.”
“And why is that?” Malefor asked.
“For this spell to work I need the power of ten dragons with the power of darkness. I have two currently, myself and Cynder, but have no idea where I could find the other eight.”
Malefor growled once more before saying “finding a dragon with the power of darkness is nearly impossible! It will take years before I am out!”
“Be patient Malefor.” A new voice said. The three dragons turned to the second purple crystal in the room as it began to glow as well. In a few seconds a pair of pure white eyes appeared. “You will get out soon enough my apprentice, it never matters how long it takes.”
Malefor lightly growled and said “yes master Nukpana, I shall be patient.”
“Good. Now, Demetrius, it is true there aren’t many dragons with the power of darkness around, but find what you can. As for whatever you don’t have… get creative.” Nukpana said.
Demetrius looked at him confused but realized what he meant and gave a smile. “Yes master, I know what you mean. I will not fail either of you. I will accomplish my task.” Demetrius said with a final bow.
Nukpana and Malefor nodded at him as their crystals powered off. Evil Cynder walked up to Demetrius and asked “what did master Nukpana mean?”
Demetrius smiled at her and said “I am the life ender, but now he wants me to be the opposite.”
Evil Cynder immediately knew what he meant and smiled back. She led Demetrius back up the stairs and into their room, locking the door behind them.

The morning after the battle was a grim one for the citizens of Warfang. The battle had been won, but the casualties were extremely high and the damage done to the city was unbelievable. The guardians had never expected dragons to be aiding the apes. Spyro had stayed with Cynder and Maka in the hospital all night, waiting for Ember to announce the condition Gravel was in. Just before the sun rose Ember walked out and saw the three dragons sleeping in a little huddle. Spyro was the first to hear her walk out and stood up, waking the girls in the process. “How is he?” Maka asked, preparing for the worst.
“He has survived but is in a coma. From what I can tell he is still breathing but won’t awaken to anything I do.” Ember told them.
Maka began to tear up but shook it away, saying “at least he’s alive. How long do you think he will be out?”
“I can’t determine that. From what I have seen coma’s can take a matter of minutes to even days! The best thing for him is to keep him here so I can keep a close eye on him.
Maka nodded and said “thank you Ember, for keeping him alive.”
“Of course Maka. Would you like to see him?”
Maka nodded as Ember lead the three of them inside. They saw Gravel lying on his stomach with no movements other than his breathing. Maka sat next to his head and looked at him, tears now forming in her eyes. Spyro walked up to him and patted his shoulder, saying “stay strong my friend.”
They were all interrupted by someone walking into the door. They turned their heads and saw Flame standing there. “Spyro, Cynder, can I talk to you please?” They both nodded and gave one last look at Gravel before walking out the door with Flame. Once they were outside of the hospital Flame asked “how is he?”
“He is in a coma, we don’t know when he will wake up.” Cynder answered.
“But other than that he will be alright.” Spyro added.
“That is good. I really came to get you guys because there is an emergency meeting of the guardians and we wanted you to be there.” Flame told them.
He led them to the council chambers, where Glacia and Statica were waiting patiently next to the pool of visions with the four elders sitting next to them. When they walked into the room Glacia asked “how is he?”
“He is in a coma but should be alright.” Flame said as he took a seat in his usual spot next to his mother. Glacia and Statica sighed in relief. “Now, I have called this meeting for two reasons alone. The first being for Gravel’s replacement until his return.” Flame announced.
Terrador stepped up and said “I will take his place, but only until he is healthy again.”
“Very good. Now, the second is obviously about the Earth kingdom.” Flame continued.
“Master Terrador, do you have any idea why the earth dragons would do this?” Statica asked him.
“We earth dragons are very proud of our strength and even consider ourselves the strongest race. I believe they have taken it too far and believe they think they are the superior race.” He answered.
“Yes, but why now? An act like this has never been done in the existence of the realms!” Cyril blurted out.
“They might have been waiting for something special, like the apes allegiance.” Glacia thought out loud.
“But dragons working alongside the apes is unbelievable, preposterous and…” Volteer began.
“Understandable if they both have the same goal.” Infernes interrupted.
Flame nodded and said “whatever their reason may be they have nonetheless attacked our city and killed many of its citizens. We cannot allow this to go uncalled for. We have to take the fight back to them!”
“It will be near impossible to do so. The Earth kingdom lies inside the desert west of the Valley of Avalar. The desert is vast and lifeless above ground. Only earth dragons can find their way to Volos.” Terrador informed them.
“And how many earth dragons do we have in our army?” Spyro asked.
“Only around half a dozen.” Statica answered.
“Even if I joined the fight it would be suicide. We can’t take the fight to them!” Spyro said.
“Then the only way to beat them is to defeat them in their next attack.” Flame said.
“It won’t be that easy next time!” A voice came from the door. Everyone saw Glacier walk in. “They are planning on gaining more allies.” He said.
“What do you mean brother?” Glacia asked.
“I was interrogating one of the earth dragons we captured and he told me that his tribe plans to gain the allegiances of the other tribes; fire, electricity, and ice.” Glacier answered.
“But why would any of them join the earth dragons? They have all been living in peace.” Flame asked.
“The prisoner didn’t know that much, he said only the higher ups knew.” Glacier told him.
“What must we do then?” Statica asked.
“We cannot allow the earth dragons gain more allies! They were already difficult enough to beat!” Glacia said.
“I suggest that each of you go to the kingdoms and attempt to keep the peace going with each tribe.” Infernes told them.
The three guardians looked at each other and nodded. “We will do it mother.” Flame said.
“It would be best to do so one at a time, so we can leave the other three of us in Warfang to help defend in case of another attack.” Statica suggested.
---
#112 Posted: 07:28:17 10/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 28 pt. 2

“I will go to the ice kingdom first.” Glacia said. “I shall go to Pyry and speak to the queen.”
Flame nodded and said “very well, I will go next to Mt. Kennith to deal with the fire king then Statica shall go to Ishkur and talk with their ruler. Glacia, you may leave when you are ready.”
“I shall leave immediately.” She said.
“Do you want me to go with you?” Glacier asked.
“No, I can do this by myself.” Glacia answered.
Glacier nodded and gave his sister a hug and said “be careful. We still don’t know what the earth dragons are up to.”
“I will be fine. I shall be back in a few days hopefully.” Glacia said as she made her way out the door. After leaving the building she flapped her wings and flew to the east.
“And with that the meeting is adjourned.” Flame said as the remaining guardians stood up and left as well.

Granite woke up with the sun shining in her face and almost fell off of Wasps back as she stretched. She looked at the dragon she was riding and asked “don’t you get tired?”
“Every now and then, but I ignore it when I have to.” He replied.
She slowly fell off of him and flapped her wings to keep up with him. “Where are we now?” she asked.
“I honestly don’t know but…” Wasp began but froze when he saw something in the distance.
Granite looked in the same direction and saw a wall of fire towering high into the sky. “Wow! That is big!”
“What could it possibly be there for?” Wasp asked.
Granite shrugged and asked “anyway, have you spotted Phoenus yet?”
Wasp hung his head down. “I have not. I am sorry.”
“It’s alright, you have been trying and that’s all that matters. Let’s land so you can get some rest.”
Wasp nodded and led her down to the ground and found a good spot to sleep for awhile. Granite was getting hungry so she went off in search of food, but was hoping she would find him as well.
---
#113 Posted: 05:47:45 12/02/2011
Good chapters.
---
#114 Posted: 05:43:38 13/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI Ch. 29 pt. 1

Comfort in Hard Times

Phoenus woke up several hours later to a grumbling stomach. He hadn’t eaten anything since the day before and was starving. He got off of his bed and walked around the giant castle, looking for one of the apes or the dragons to ask for food. He went through each floor and found no one around until he reached the first floor when he found Ciqala walking around. He ran up and said “excuse me, but I am getting really hungry.”
The ape looked down at him in disgust. “What do I look like, a slave? Get away from me you whelping before I decide to have a little snack!” he said as he pointed his sword at Phoenus.
Phoenus gasped and began to back up I fear. “I… I’m sorry… I didn’t…”
“Enough!” came a roar from down the hall. They both turned and saw Demetrius walking in their direction. “If he is hungry then go grab him something to eat!”
“Yes sir, but the problem is there is nothing to eat! All of the food has rotted over the last ten years that it is un-edible! We tried looking for something to catch but everything inside the dome we are in has perished years ago! Their bodies nothing but bones that turn to dust upon contact!” Ciqala informed him.
Demetrius chuckled and said “I shall take care of that! Follow me.”
He led them onto a balcony and flew high into the sky and faced the earth dome and raised his paws towards it and closed his eyes, focusing his power on the dome. In a matter of minutes the dome began to go back into the ground. Once it was completely gone the ice that had surrounded it stood strong until Demetrius shot an inferno at it, causing it to melt instantly. All that was left was the wall of fire that blazed several miles away. Demetrius extended his paws out to it and began summoning it to him. Phoenus watched in amazement as the fire made its way to Demetrius’ paws and formed a small sphere in his hands. He then unleashed it into the sky, creating a pillar of fire.

Granite was dragging her kill back to where Wasp was sleeping when she heard a loud noise behind her. She dropped her kill to the ground as she gasped in shock when she saw the pillar of fire shot into the sky. She watched until several minutes later it stopped completely, soon replaced by dark clouds forming over that same area. The first thing that popped into her mind was ‘what in the ancestors name was that?! Could that have been…’ “Phoenus!” she blurted out as she began running to the pillar.
Just before she was able to take off Wasp jumped in her way. “Where in the ancestors name do you think you are going?!” He asked her.
“That pillar could have been Phoenus! I have to…”
“No! I will not allow you to go to that location! Whatever caused that was really powerful and I cannot risk you getting hurt!” Wasp interrupted.
“I don’t care of the risk! I have a feeling that he is there! I have to find out!”
“And what makes you think this?”
“Because Phoenus is strong enough to make something like that, only by accident though! If he did cause that then he must be hurting!”
“I still cannot…”
“You do not control me! I am going to that place and you cannot stop me!” Granite said as she jumped around Wasp.
He watched as she prepared herself to fly and gave a quiet sigh. Granite jumped as he walked up next to her and said “guess we better get going then.”
“You do not have to go with me, I can take care of myself.” She told him.
“I know, but I have a promise to keep. I’ve kept all of my promises and I wont stop now.” He said.
Granite looked up at him and gave him a smile, getting a small one in return. They both flapped their wings and flew to where they saw the fire come from.

Demetrius landed back on the balcony, slightly breathing heavier. “… now you may…find some food…” he said to Ciqala.
The giant ape bowed and climbed down the outside of the castle. Phoenus watched him leave then turned back to Demetrius and saw him collapse on the floor. “Are you alright?” he said as he ran up to him.
“I… haven’t recovered from the sleep completely… I will be fine.” Demetrius said while he tried getting up. Once he was standing up again he said “right now I want to know more about why you have come to me for help.”
Phoenus began to tell him what has been going on in his life with the spasms and what he and his father had been doing to try to get rid of them, and every time Phoenus brought up his father Demetrius growled lightly but hid his anger from the young dragon. “… my last spasm was the worst of them though. I almost killed all of my class mates but more importantly the dragoness I love!” Phoenus finished with several tears rolling out.
Demetrius watched as the red dragon began to cry from the memories of what he had done. Demetrius wanted so badly to smack the child and yell at him, but he knew he had to make him trust him first. He reluctantly lifted a paw up and dragged Phoenus closer to his body in an attempt to comfort him. “Listen Phoenus, I know what happened to you was traumatizing and really hard for you to take in. I will help you with your problems and get you back to the one you love. I promise.” He said, every word tasting like vomit.
Phoenus looked up at his new teacher with hope on his face. “What do you want me to do first?” he asked.
Demetrius backed away from him and said “first, I don’t want to ever see you cry after this day. It is a sign of weakness and I will not allow any apprentice of mine to be weak! Understand?”
It took Phoenus a couple of seconds but he eventually cleared his eyes and calmed down. “Yes master. I understand.”
“Good. Next thing I need to tell you is that what you have learned before is wrong. Light is not stronger than the darkness. Your parents may have believed that but they were blind. Light is not strong enough to defeat the darkness.”
Phoenus could not believe what he was hearing. This dragon that was supposedly going to help him was saying that his father, the dragon he thought was the wisest in the Realms, was wrong. “But, my dad said…”
“I don’t care what your dad told you!” Demetrius barked at him. “No matter how much you train the darkness will always be stronger! Which leads me to my next point. I don’t want to hear anything about your dad or how you used the power of light unless I ask you to.”
Phoenus was giving him an evil glare for saying all of the stuff he did about his father but kept calm as he said “yes master.”
“Another thing I want you to know, the darkness does not accept weaklings. The training will be intense and you will get hurt.”
“I’d rather go through any pain than hurting the ones I love.” Phoenus told him.
Demetrius chuckled as he thought ‘foolish child! My trainings could kill him!’ “You seem to be determined enough. We cannot train on an empty stomach so we shall begin after Ciqala brings food back to us.” He said as he walked away.
“Yes, master.” Phoenus said with a bow before going back to the balcony and looked up at the dark clouds that began forming around the castle. “Not much of sunlight huh?” he asked himself. He looked at the horizon trying to find a sunset to look at or something but instead saw two dots flying in his direction. “Who could that possibly be?”
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:44:31 13/02/2011 by begorle01
#115 Posted: 05:44:01 13/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 29 pt. 2

Shadow had spent the last hours of daylight exploring the city and getting used to his new home. As the sun was making its way down in the horizon Shadow found Flame and asked “where’s Blazelight? I haven’t seen her all day.”
“She has been in her room ever since we came back. When I last checked on her she seemed pretty upset.” Flame answered.
“Really? What about?”
“She hasn’t said anything. She just starred out the window. If you want you can try to talk to her.”
Shadow’s eyes went wide with shock as he said “… uh, yeah, I guess.” Shadow walked away to Blazelight’s room and slowly opened the door and surely enough she was right where her father told him. He walked in and jumped onto the windowsill and sat next to her, watching the sunset. After several minutes he broke off the silence by asking “so… are you feeling okay?”
Blazelight looked down and sighed. “No. All of my friends are gone. I have nothing left.” She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
Shadow looked at her for several moments until he said “you still have me.”
“But I just met you. My friends that I have known all my life are gone. Eirlys, Granite and even my cousin is gone! I am alone!” she said with even more tears falling.
“Listen, I don’t know why any of your friends left but I do know something that could help. When I was back home everyday I told myself that everything would get better. It’s the only way that I was able to survive what my father did to me.” Shadow sad with the sad memories coming back to him.
“What did he do to you?” Blazelight asked, extremely curious in what her new friend was like.
“It’s really is hard for me to think about it, maybe some other time. All you need to know is that he and I never got along. Even if your friends are gone you know you will find new ones that will be there for you when you are hurting.”
“I think I already have.” Blazelight said with a slight smile.
Shadow slightly jumped when she scooted closer to him and hugged him tightly. He replied with draping his wing over her and brought her in tighter to him. “I will always be there for you.” Blazelight smiled and gave him a nuzzle on his chin. He returned it by nuzzling her cheek then looked into her green eyes. “You have very beautiful eyes.” He said.
She blushed and replied “thank you.”
She rested her head onto his shoulder as they both watched the sunset in the distance.

Glacia had stopped by the market and gotten something to eat before taking off from Warfang and flew in the direction of the ice kingdom of Pyry. She had flown for the whole day and only stopped when nightfall came. She found a nice place to lie down and fall asleep inside a forest. As she landed she caught several small critters that were attempting to get away and ate them quickly. After her small meal was finished she rolled onto her back and looked at the stars. This was when she could think best; she’s all alone and looking at the stars. The first thing she thought of was her brother, Glacier, and how his life was with his mate and son. “I am so happy for him, but, also jealous.” She said to herself.
Sadness filled her heart as she thought about her life. Yes she was the ice guardian but she was also alone. She had always wanted to find a mate but she never found any dragon she actually could fall in love with. There was one she liked back in her village but he fell for another dragoness. Even through all of this sadness she remembered what her grandmother kept telling her when she was a child; “you cannot control destiny, but you can control how you live with it.”
Remembering her grandmother’s words usually kept her calm, but now she was too sad to even think about the meaning. She rolled back onto her stomach and cried herself to sleep for the empty space in her heart.
---
#116 Posted: 03:48:19 16/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI pt. 30

Corruption

After the sun had gone down the two dots had gotten closer and Phoenus could recognize them as two dragons. Becoming very curious he took flight and approached
them. Upon getting closer he recognized one of them as none other than the dragoness he announced his love to, Granite. “Phoenus!” Granite shouted as she dove down at him.
Wasp could only watch in disbelief. ‘How on earth did she know?’ he asked himself. He shook off the thought and flew after Granite.
She had finally reached Phoenus as she tackled him in mid air, tears of joy pouring out of her eyes. All he could do was return the hug. “Granite, why are you here?” he asked.
“I couldn’t let you go. You are everything good in my life! Without you I suffer!” she answered, not letting go of him.
“I feel the same way, but I am dangerous to be around.”
“I don’t care about the risks! I want to be with you as you go through it!”
“But I do! If you get hurt or worse because of me I couldn’t live with myself! I can’t stand hurting you.”
“Phoenus, I will be fine. I know you will not hurt me. You were able to stop yourself back at the school and you can do it again!”
“But I don’t know if this could get worse! I told you I would come back as soon as I can get rid of it.”
“I cannot wait that long! You could be gone for years! I don’t want to leave you!” Granite said as she hugged him tighter, tears falling freely to the ground.
“But it won’t be that long. I have just agreed to work for a dragon named Demetrius, he says he can help me with my problem.” Phoenus said as he raised her cheek with his paw.
Wasp flinched at the sound of that name. “Did you just say… Demetrius?” he asked.
“Yes, I did, why?” Phoenus replied as he examined the new dragon.
Wasp looked around worriedly and said “Granite, we need to get out of here, now!”
“Why Wasp? What’s going on?” Granite asked.
“No time to explain, we have to leave before…”
“Before what?” a voice came from an unknown location. Behind Phoenus Demetrius appeared in a black mist. “I heard you guys were talking about me and felt left out.” He said.
Wasp readied himself and said “sorry, but we were just about to leave!”
“What’s the rush? I haven’t even gotten to meet you.” Demetrius said with an evil smile on his face.
“Demetrius, this is Granite, the girl I had been talking about, and her friend Wasp.” Phoenus told him.
“Granite huh? It’s nice to finally meet you. Phoenus has talked so much about you.” Demetrius said with an extended paw.
Granite only flew behind Phoenus and whined in fear. “Get away from her!” Wasp said as he charged at the black dragon.
Demetrius merely threw his paw up and stopped Wasp in his spot. “I was just trying to be friendly!” he said as he threw Wasp to the ground.
Granite gasped in horror as she saw Wasp crash into the sharp crystals below. Granite flew down to her new friend, closely followed by Phoenus. “Wasp! Are you alright?!” she asked.
Wasp gave a grunt as he withdrew the crystal stuck inside his leg. “Yeah, I’ll be fine.” He said as he attempted getting up but fell down with a yelp.
“Here.” Phoenus said as he walked up next to Wasp’s wound and placed his paw on it and made it glow a bright light.
Almost instantly the wounds disappeared, leaving Wasp in awe. “That was amazing! Was that…”
Wasp was interrupted by Phoenus grabbing his head and growling in pain. “Phoenus, you can control it! Don’t let it take you over!” Granite told him, knowing what was going to happen.
“I’m… sorry… Granite…” was all that Phoenus said before using the last bit of power he could spare to teleport her and Wasp away from the castle.
Granite and Wasp reappeared on the beach near south Warfang. “He must be really powerful to teleport us back here.” Wasp said.
“Quick! We have to go back!” granite said as she stood up and began running.
Wasp ran in front of her and said “wait just a minute! What was going on to him?”
“He was about to have one of those spasms! He needs my help!” she told him.
“You are telling me you want to risk your life to try to stop what can’t be stopped? It’s foolish!”
“I don’t care! I need to be close to him!”
“You wouldn’t reach him in time! He’s probably already finished!”
“Then I shall help him recover!”
“It’s going to take a lot more than you to get through Demetrius though.” Wasp told her.
Granite looked at him confusedly. “What do you mean?” she asked.
“That was the son of Malefor! If anything he is more evil than his own father!” he answered.
Granite gasped. She had heard stories about Malefor but never anything about a son. “…so what do you suppose we do? Leave him?!”
“No, I’m saying we will need more help. Maybe Spyro could help us, it is his son after all!”
Granite bowed her head in defeat. “You’re right. If anybody Spyro would be best.” She said.
Wasp nodded as he turned and flew off towards Warfang with Granite following closely, her tears quickly drying in the sand below.

Just after Phoenus had teleported them away he fell to the ground and screamed out in pain. Demetrius watched from above in amazement at what was happening to the young dragon below. He saw him change from pure white to pure black continuously as he rolled all over the ground. Phoenus banged his head on a crystal in an attempt to make it stop but came to no avail. Demetrius landed next to him and said “maybe this will help.”
He placed his paw on Phoenus’ head and shot into him the power of darkness. He backed away and watched as his body changed from black and white to pure black. Demetrius smiled as Phoenus’ body went back to its normal state, leaving him on the ground and breathing deeply with his eyes shut. “Awaken, Phoenus.” Phoenus heard a voice inside of him say.
Phoenus jumped a little bit and thought ‘who are you? And how do you know my name?’
“My name is Nukpana, and I have been watching you suffer young one. I am here to tell you now that your pains are over. Now rise and begin your new life in the darkness!” the voice said before leaving.
Demetrius watched as Phoenus rose to his feet. “Thank you, master.” He said as he turned towards him. Demetrius chuckled at what he saw, for Phoenus’ eyes were no longer bright green, they were blood red.
“Very good. You have accepted the darkness I see.” Demetrius said. “Now we can begin the real training.”
“Yes master. What is your first wish?” Phoenus asked, keeping a blank look on his face.
“Now we must travel to another one of my castles where we shall hopefully find a friend of mine. He will assist us in our goal.” Demetrius answered.
“And what goal is that, master?”
“To rule the world!” Demetrius boomed in a mighty roar that shook the mountains around them.

Glacia awoke at the first signs of dawn and stretched her still tired body out. “I guess I better move on now.” She said to herself.
After giving her wings a moment to stretch she flapped them powerfully and continued her journey east.
---
#117 Posted: 15:18:52 20/02/2011
what does this mean Nukpana
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#118 Posted: 10:03:56 21/02/2011
im new but before i registered i have bean reading the story and its awsome its just i cant remeber what the 1st one was called
#119 Posted: 18:47:29 21/02/2011 | Topic Creator
291: Nukpana is the king of darkness

1: thank you smilie my first story is entitled "Dark Descendants"
---
#120 Posted: 20:56:15 21/02/2011
Very good chapters. Sorry I missed so much.
---
#121 Posted: 02:34:53 22/02/2011 | Topic Creator
it's quite alright the website has been going through a lot of changes
---
#122 Posted: 02:36:34 22/02/2011
I know. I like where this story is going though.
---
#123 Posted: 02:38:25 22/02/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you smilie i'll post the next one now.
---
#124 Posted: 02:38:52 22/02/2011
You're welcome.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:39:08 22/02/2011 by crazyspyrofan
#125 Posted: 03:00:50 22/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 31 pt. 1

Nukpana's Message

The night was just about over when Granite and Wasp had landed on the wall around Warfang, after being called down by several moles. “Due to recent events every dragon entering and leaving Warfang must go through an inspection.” The lead mole said to them.
Granite looked past him and saw some of the damage done to Warfang. “What happened here?” she asked.
“There was an attack by the earth dragons, which makes it even more important to inspect you.” The mole answered.
“What? But I live here!”
“Granite?” a voice came from behind the mole.
Granite looked up to see Terrador standing several feet away. “Master Terrador! Please tell these moles I live here!” she begged.
“It’s alright John, I’ll take it from here.” Terrador told the lead mole as he walked up. John nodded and led the rest of the moles away. Once they were gone Terrador asked “where have you been?! You mother has been worried sick about you!”
“I’m sorry master, but I had some business to take care of.” She answered with a dropped head.
“It’s alright Granite. All that matters is that you are safe.” He said with a slight smile. After she smiled back Terrador looked at Wasp. “And who might you be?”
“My name is Wasp, and I have been keeping Granite safe for the last few days.” Wasp answered.
“Well then, in her fathers place I thank you for doing that. Speaking of which, Granite, I need to show you something.” Terrador said with sadness in his voice.
“What is it?” she asked.
“You must follow me and see.” He answered as he led them both down the wall.

Demetrius and Phoenus had flown back to the castle and waited upon Ciqala and Gaul’s return. “Now that I have seen what has happened to you I can feel sorry for you.” Demetrius said to break the silence.
“That was only a small one master. The one I had before would have destroyed a big part of this castle.” Phoenus answered without even moving.
“Very interesting. If only we could control that kind of power.”
“I would want nothing more than to do that.” Phoenus said.
Demetrius chuckled then saw someone flying towards them. He stood up and prepared himself for the worst but stood down once he saw that it was none other than his friend Boulder. Once he landed Boulder said “Demetrius, it is an honor to see you again.”
“The pleasure is mine, for if it weren’t for you Phoenus would have never came to me. You have my thanks.” Demetrius replied with a slight bow.
Boulder returned it and said “everything is going as planned. While I was bringing him here our army attacked Warfang.”
“Excellent. Now they know that the war is far from over! How did it go?” Demetrius asked.
“From what I heard from my father we managed to get through the wall and do massive damage but were eventually driven back by none other than Spyro.”
“Hmm, so we know they can be penetrated now. What of the kingdoms?”
“We just sent a messenger to Pyry yesterday.”
“Good. If we can get them then Warfang will be like crushing a bug. They won’t stand a chance!”
“What shall you do now, my lord?” Boulder asked.
“I shall begin preparations to bring back my father. In the meantime you let your father know that I am back and ready to end this once and for all!”
“Certainly Demetrius. He will be most excited.” Boulder said with a bow.
“Wait. There is something I want to give you.” Demetrius said as he held out his paw. In front of Boulder appeared a bright blue crystal. “Use this if the ice kingdom fails to cooperate.”
Boulder examined it and realized what it was as an evil grin spread across his face. “Yes, this will be most helpful!” he said before taking off.
Once he was gone Phoenus asked “what was that crystal you just gave him?”
“Inside that crystal rests a very powerful being that my father helped summon. You will learn more later, but as you can see our dinner has arrived.” Demetrius told him as the apes arrived with their kills.
Phoenus greedily took the meat from Ciqala’s hands and began eating it. “You little whelp!” Ciqala said as he drew his sword.
The ape approached Phoenus and raised his sword, soon learning that it was a bad idea. Phoenus had whipped his tail around and tripped Ciqala to his back. Before Ciqala could get up Phoenus was on top of him staring him in the eyes. “You ever dare do that again and the next meal I have will be you!” he said.
All Ciqala could do was cower from Phoenus’ crimson eyes. Phoenus got off and continued with his meal. Ciqala sat up and looked around in disbelief. He looked at his father, whom was shaking his head in disbelief. He then saw that Demetrius was smiling. He stood up and picked his sword back up and put it back in its sheath and walked away in shame. Gaul handed Demetrius his kill and asked “what now master?”
“Once we have finished we are going to visit an old apprentice of mine. I want you to stay with Cynder and keep her safe. She is going to be having trouble getting around really soon and I want you to be there for her.” He answered as he swallowed his breakfast whole.
“Very well master. I shall do as you wish.” Gaul said and with a bow left them.
Demetrius waited for Phoenus to finish the last of his food then stood up. “Lets go. It’s a long flight to where we are going and I want to get there as soon as I can.”
“Yes master.” Phoenus said as he stood up and walked to the edge. “Who exactly are we going to go see?”
“My old apprentice from a long time ago. His name is Leonidus, and he was left with protecting another one of my castles. If I am correct he should still be there.”
“Will he help me as well?” Phoenus asked.
“Yes, he is very intelligent in the darkness, he will be a good dragon to start your training.”
“Excellent! Let’s get a move on then!” Phoenus said as he jumped off the ledge with Demetrius right behind him.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:01:55 22/02/2011 by begorle01
#126 Posted: 03:01:31 22/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 31 pt. 2

“No!” Granite screamed as she fell to the ground in front of her father’s body. “What happened to him?” she asked, tears already covering her.
“We don’t know how but he was beaten really badly in the battle several days ago. He’s been out since then.” Maka answered.
“How? How could this happen? He is too strong to be beaten like this!”
“There were thousands of apes and dozens of earth dragons. He could have been overpowered for all we know!” Terrador told her.
Granite looked up at her knocked out father with her eyes still fogged up with tears. “No, he was not overpowered. He did not fight at all.” She said, a bit calmer now.
“What do you mean honey?” Maka asked.
“No dragon could overpower him. It had to have been someone that he didn’t want to fight. The only one I could think of is…”
“Stone!” Terrador and Maka said in unison.
“Of course! That would explain everything! I know Gravel would never fight his own son, but Stone couldn’t care less about it!” Terrador said.
“But why? Stone had temper problems but he would never fight his own father before!” Maka asked.
“He’s different now. He is not the same Stone that we know of. He is worse. And he shall pay for what he has done!” Granite said with a clenched fist and eyes.
“We don’t know for sure what happened to him, and until he wakes up we wont.” Ember said. “Until then I will keep an eye on him.”
Granite nodded at her and turned to Terrador. “Now I need to go see Spyro, it’s very important.” She said.
“He is currently out searching for Phoenus again and wont be back until the sun sets.” Terrador answered.
Granite sighed and said “very well. I shall wait until then. In the meantime, Wasp, I need to show you around your new home.”
Wasp looked at her in shock. “Forgive me but I never planned to stay in Warfang.” He said.
“What do you mean?” Granite asked.
“What I mean is that I am not accustomed to city life. I would not fit in here.”
“Don’t be silly! You’ll do fine!”
“And, we could always use another strong dragon in our army.” Terrador added.
“Please Wasp, for me.” Granite begged.
Wasp thought about it for several minutes before saying “alright, I guess I could stay.”
Granite smiled and hugged his leg. “Originally we would send you to mistress Glacia to get a house, but she is currently away, so mistress Statica has taken her place for now.” Terrador told him.
Wasp went wide eyed all of a sudden. “Did, you just say, Statica?” he asked.
“Yes, why?”
Wasp backed up until he hit the wall and sat down. ‘She’s… alive?!’ he thought.
“Wasp, are you alright?” Granite asked.
Wasp shook away the thought and said “yeah, just tripped. Alright, take me to Statica.” He said.
“Right this way.” Terrador said as he led him out the door.
During the entire walk Wasp was shaking nervously.

Around midday Glacia felt the winds around her getting colder and sure enough saw several snowflakes. “I must be getting close.” She said to herself.
Several minutes later the grassy fields were replaced by snow covered hills. She looked in front of her and saw dark storm clouds. “Must be the defense I’ve heard so much about.” She said.
Without hesitation she flew at full speed into the blizzard ahead, not looking back at all.
---
#127 Posted: 19:50:19 22/02/2011
I......need......MORE!!!!!!!smilie
#128 Posted: 18:02:32 23/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI Ch. 32 pt. 1

"Is that you?!"

Terrador led Wasp through the city and towards the council chamber. He opened the door for Wasp and stepped out of the way to let him walk in. The minute Wasp entered the room his heart skipped a beat, for sitting inside was his long lost friend Statica. Terrador shut the door after he left them alone. Statica looked up at him and said “hello, how may I…” she froze after getting a better visual on the dragon in front of her. “Are… are you…”
“Wasp? Yes Statica, it’s me.” He answered.
She stood up and walked towards him looking him in the eyes. “It really is you!” she said before bringing him into a hug, startling him a bit but he returned it nonetheless. “I thought you were killed a long time ago with my brother!”
“I had barely survived that attack. I took on Demetrius’ apprentice in the sky only to get hit by one of those apes shot by a cannon, knocking me out in the fall back to the ground. When I came back to my senses they were gone with nothing but the corpses of so many lying around in our burning village. I looked everywhere for you but couldn’t find you.” He told her.
“I ran away just after Demetrius’ apprentice killed my brother right in front of my eyes. I was so scared.” She said with a tear falling down her cheek.
Wasp patted her on the back to comfort her. “I’m sorry I couldn’t be there to protect you, and I’m sorry for not being able to help your brother. He was, a great dragon.”
“Yes, he was.” She said as she pulled away from him. “But now here I am, the electric guardian. I could never find a greater honor than this.”
Before Wasp could say anything else he felt something jump on him from behind. He looked onto his back and saw a small yellow dragon looking up at him playfully. “Who is this?” Wasp asked.
“That is my son, Thunor.” Statica replied.
Wasp’s heart sank when Statica answered that. “Y… your son?” he asked.
“Yes, his father is an ice dragon named Glacier. I met him when I lived with my aunt in another village. His twin sister is the ice guardian.” She answered.
His heart full of sadness now Wasp said “I see. Uh, Terrador told me to talk to you about finding me a home.”
“Oh, yes. Well, as of right now we have a shortage of available homes with many villages of dragons swarming in for safety from the war, but don’t worry, we’ll find you something.” She said as she picked Thunor off of his back and led him out of the council chamber.
Wasp followed Statica silently through the streets. He had found one of his closest childhood friends only to have her break his heart seconds after reuniting with her. What was hurting him most was her son sitting on her back. He looked so much like her older brother. He came back to reality when Statica stopped in front of a brand new house. “Welcome to your new home Wasp.”
He examined his new home and thought that it was a pretty decent size, compared to what he had as a child at least. He turned to Statica and said “thank you very much. It has been a long time since I had a place to call home.”
“Of course Wasp. Anything for an old friend.” She replied. “I’ll let you get accustomed to your new home, if you ever need me you know where to find me.” She said before turning around and walking away.
Wasp watched as the electric guardian turned around the corner and walked back to the council chamber with her son. With a sad sigh he walked into his new home and laid down on his bed, his thoughts still on Statica. Ever since they were young he had a big crush on her, and the day Demetrius attacked their village crushed his heart. Now that he was seeing her again he thought he should be overjoyed but instead felt sadness all because of that child on her back. “No, I cannot be mad. She is happy with her mate and child, I should be happy for her.” He said to himself before shutting his eyes to rest from the last few long days.

Granite spent her day in the garden, waiting for Spyro to return, looking down at the plant that she and Phoenus had planted. It had grown into a small sprout and was the only thing she had left from Phoenus. “You were supposed to help me take care of it.” She said out loud.
Her mind replayed the scene that had taken place when he helped her plant it. She could see him covering the seed with the dirt and placing his paw on hers and giving her a smile, which only made her cry in reality.
“Granite?!” a voice from behind her asked, bringing her back to reality.
She turned and saw Blazelight with Dash and a black dragon their age. “Hey Blazelight.” She said with a weak smile.
“Where have you been? We were looking all over for you!” Blazelight asked.
“I had something important to do, but I failed.” She answered with sadness.
“Where’s Phoenus? Everyone’s been looking for him!” Dash asked.
“That’s where I went to. Phoenus ran away and I went after him only to have him teleport me back here.” Granite answered.
Blazelight and Dash looked at her in disbelief. “He, ran away?” Blazelight asked.
A tear streaked down her cheek as Granite said “yes, all because of me.”
“How so?” Dash asked.
“If it wasn’t for him standing up to me then Stone would have never fought him and make him react the way he did.”
“Granite, it’s not your fault. Stone was picking on you and since Phoenus loves you he had to stand up for you. He did the right thing.” Blazelight told her.
“Well, now he’s with some dragon named Demetrius trying to fix his curse.”
“At least he’s trying to stop it for you.” Shadow said.
Granite looked at the black dragon. “Who are you?” she asked.
“My name is Shadow, I just arrived here in Warfang a couple of days ago.” He answered.
“He saved me from some apes in the battle.” Blazelight added.
“Which adds to my point. If someone really lo… liked someone then they would do anything for them. It sounds to me like Phoenus is doing just that.” Shadow said.
Granite sighed and said “you’re right, but from what Wasp told me the dragon he is with is very evil and dangerous. I don’t trust him.”
“Were you going to talk to Spyro about this?” Dash asked.
“Yes, but he’s still out looking for him. I cannot just sit here and wait!”
“Granite I know you want to bring him back but you must be patient. If anyone can bring him back it will be Spyro.” Blazelight told her.
“I know. I just miss him so much.” Granite said with tears forming in her eyes.
“All that matters right now is that he is alive. The rest we leave up to uncle Spyro.” Dash added.
“Wow, for such a pest those were actually good words.” Blazelight said, causing Shadow and Granite to laugh.
“Hey, I can be deep sometimes, and this is really important!”
“But he is right. As long as there’s a chance we need to keep up hope.” Blazelight added.
Granite nodded and said “thank you guys, I really needed that.”
“Of course Granite. We’ll leave you alone now, you know where to find us if you want to talk.” Blazelight said as she led the way out of the garden.
Granite remained next to the tree sprout the entire day and couldn’t stop thinking about him.
---
#129 Posted: 18:02:49 23/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch 32 pt. 2

The sun was setting when Spyro had decided to head back to Warfang, knowing that his son is long gone. He returned in front of his house and walked his tired body into his room where his beautiful mate was asleep, her belly still growing bigger. He left the room to grab something to eat when he heard a knock at the door. He opened it to find Granite looking up at him. “Granite? What are you doing here?” he asked.
“Master Spyro, it’s about Phoenus.” She answered.
His eyes widened as hope was restored in him once again when he led her inside of his home. Once the door was shut he asked “what is it? What do you know?” he asked.
Granite took a deep breath and told Spyro everything that had happened over the last few days with her first flight to meeting Wasp, but then most importantly the black dragon. “When I found him he said he found someone to help him get rid of his curse. He told me the dragon was named Demetrius.”
Spyro almost collapsed in shock from hearing that name. “No, this cannot be true! I sealed him away ten years ago! How could he have gotten out?!”
“Do you know of him?” Granite asked.
“Yes. Many years ago Demetrius was spreading fear across the land. I have never met anyone so cruel in my life. Even his father wasn’t as bad as him!”
“Spyro, I’m scared for Phoenus. He doesn’t know of the danger!”
“I must go and get him before it’s too late!” Spyro said as he turned to the door.
“I’ll go with you!” Granite said.
“No! It is too dangerous. It’s a miracle that you got away alive and I don’t think can happen again. I need you to stay here and tell Cynder where I am going when she wakes up.”
“But I…” Granite began but saw the seriousness in Spyro’s eyes. “Alright, I’ll stay, but please bring Phoenus back!”
“I will Granite. I promise.” He said before walking out the door and taking flight immediately.

Glacia flew through the harsh blizzard with ease, she actually enjoyed each snowflake hitting her. After flying for awhile she saw in the distance the shadow of her destination, Pyry, the ice dragon castle. As she drew closer the blizzard seemed to have calmed down to a light sprinkle of snow. Upon arriving at the main gates she was greeted by two ice dragon guards. “Welcome to Pyry, home to all of those whom can survive the cold. How may we assist you?”
“I am the guardian of ice, Glacia, and I have been sent to talk to the queen.” Glacia replied.
“Very well then, follow me.” The guard said as she led her inside the giant castle.
The city behind the wall was bigger than Glacia had thought. ‘It might actually be bigger than Warfang!’ The guards led her through the city and to the castle at the end.
They entered inside as the guard said “wait here, I shall see if the queen is available.”
After he had walked off Glacia began admiring the castle interior. It was so massive that the halls could fit multiple dragons at once. All along the walls were painting of past ice dragons that seemed to have been of some importance. Glacia was taken out of her thoughts when the guard came back. “You have arrived at a bad time, the queen has just gone off to bed. I shall lead you to a room you may stay in until she awakens.” The guard told her.
“Thank you, I would much like that.” Glacia said, realizing just how tired she was.
The guard led her to a single bed room and said “enjoy your stay.”
Glacia quickly got on the bed and rested her worn out body from the long flight.
---
#130 Posted: 23:42:23 26/02/2011
Very good chapters.
---
#131 Posted: 14:32:59 27/02/2011
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!smilie
#132 Posted: 19:02:25 27/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 33 pt. 1

The Tour

After a good nights sleep Glacia was awoken by a knock on her door. She rose from the bed and said “come in.”
The door opened to reveal a blue dragon roughly around Glacia’s age. “I have been sent to retrieve you. The queen has awoken and wishes to see you.” He said.
“Thanks, uh…”
“Murghus, the name’s Murghus.” He answered.
“Murghus, that’s a nice name.” she said, causing him to blush a bit.
“Thank you Milady. If I am permitted to say so you are a beautiful dragoness.” Murghus replied with an even bigger blush.
It was Glacia’s turn to blush as she said “thank you. You are quite a handsome dragon yourself.”
They both looked into each others eyes with burning red cheeks. Murghus got so lost in her eyes that he forgot the whole reason why he had gone to her. “I… the queen… wants to see you…”
“Oh, right, I’m sorry. Could you show me the way please?” she asked with a smile.
“Sh…sure thing, this way.” Murghus said as he led her out of the room.
She followed him through the halls of the castle, never once taking her eyes off of him. She didn’t know why but she felt something for this dragon. She got so lost into her thoughts she didn’t realize that he had stopped until she collided with him. “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!” she said to him.
“No, forgive me, I should have been more careful.” Murghus told her. Glacia wanted to argue but lost all focus upon seeing his eyes again. Murghus had once again forgotten completely what he had wanted to say as he starred back into her eyes.
“Murghus!” a booming voice came from behind Murghus. He turned to see Brohn walking towards him. “How many times do I have to tell you it’s impolite to stare?!”
“Forgive me Brohn, I was just escorting her to the throne room.” Murghus said with his head bowed.
“Well, there’s the throne room right there. Escort her in before I have to!”
Murghus wasted no time with opening the door for Glacia to walk through. She looked around the throne room in amazement, it was much larger than any room she had seen in Warfang. Once Murghus had entered and shut the door she followed him to a blue dragoness ordering several servants around. Murghus bowed and said “your majesty, I have brought you the visitor.”
Krystal turned and looked at Murghus then at the dragoness standing next to him. “Welcome to Pyry. May I ask what your name is?” she asked.
Glacia bowed and said “my name is Glacia, the ice guardian of Warfang.”
“The ice guardian huh? It has been a long time since the guardian of ice has paid our kingdom a visit. I do believe the last recorded one was when Malefor became powerful. What does the city of Warfang need from us now?”
“Something I believe is much worse then when Malefor attacked. The earth kingdom, has declared war on us.” Glacia answered.
The whole room fell silent and looked at Glacia in disbelief from her statement. “That… that’s impossible! Are you sure of this?” Krystal asked.
“I am. Several days ago they made an attack on Warfang with the apes. They were defeated but Warfang has suffered sever loses.”
Queen Krystal was speechless but noticed that everyone had stopped working and was watching them. “Get back to work, all of you! My son’s feast must be perfect!” she ordered them. They wasted no time in returning to whatever it was that they were doing. “Please forgive me, my son’s birthday feast is tonight and I must prepare for it. If you wish to talk then wait for the dinner. Until then Murghus here could show you around the kingdom.”
“I understand your majesty, thank you for the time you have given.” Glacia said with a bow.
“The pleasure is mine to meet the ice guardian.” Krystal replied before walking off.
Murghus stepped up to Glacia and said “if I may, milady, escort you around the castle?”
Glacia smiled and said “you most certainly may Murghus.”
He smiled and led her out of the throne room. The queen on the other hand had exited the throne room as well, leaving Malaxius with preparing the feast. She entered her private chamber and lied down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling lost in her thoughts. “It can’t be! Why would the earth dragons do that?” she thought out loud as she turned her head to a small sculpture of her made of rock lying on a table next to hers. She picked it up and held it close to her chest. “Adrian.” She whispered.
Glacia followed Murghus throughout the castle interior. “Honestly there is not much inside the castle that is interesting, but outside the castle is a different story.” He said to her.
“I think the castle looks beautiful.” Glacia replied, still intrigued on the size of it.
Murghus looked back at her and smiled. ‘She is the most beautiful thing in it.’ He thought to himself but said “here, let’s head outside to see the rest of the kingdom.”
She nodded and followed him out of a door and onto a balcony. The sky had cleared and a bright sun was shining down but its heat rays were weak for their location. She looked down to the city that sat below them. It stretched around the castle for several miles and ended at the wall Glacia had entered through the day before. All of the houses were made of ice that shinned beautifully in the midday sun. “This place is so beautiful! I’ve heard stories about it from my parents and always dreamed of visiting, but I never expected it to be like this!” she said.
“I agree. When I arrived here as well I too was stunned at its beauty.” Murghus said.
“So, you aren’t a native here?” she asked.
“No, I am not. I used to live wherever I wanted. I had no home since my parents were murdered by Demetrius.” Murghus said sadly.
“Oh my, I’m so sorry!”
“It’s alright. I was only an infant when it happened, I don’t remember them much really. Ever since their death I lived on my own, that is until I met Kyrie.”
“Kyrie?” Glacia asked.
“She was a pink dragoness I had found a couple of years ago. She too had lost her family to Demetrius. I took her in and cared for her.”
“Oh, I see.” Glacia said, a bit of sadness in her voice. “Where is she?”
Murghus hung his head and shed a tear. “Dead, by Demetrius’ hands as well.” He replied.
Glacia’s heart sank. “I’m so sorry Murghus, I didn’t know…”
“It’s alright milady, it happened several years ago. It still hurts me inside but I know that nothing can be changed now. I have learned to put the past behind me and look forward to what I have sitting right in front of me. This beautiful city.” He said. “When Kyrie was killed I couldn’t live with myself, until I found my way here where master Brohn has taught me many things. I couldn’t have asked for a better life.”
---
#133 Posted: 19:02:41 27/02/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 33 pt. 2

Glacia couldn’t stop looking at him and feel sorry for him. She scooted closer to him and placed her paw on his. “I am sorry for your loss, and I am glad that you have found this city.” She said in her very gentle voice.
He looked up to her emerald eyes and said “as am I, otherwise I would have never met such a beautiful dragoness.”
Glacia immediately blushed and turned her head away. ‘He thinks I’m beautiful?!’ she asked herself in her mind. She looked back at him to see him blushing wildly and looking down. She reached over and gave his cheeks a quick kiss, causing him to gasp in shock. He looked up at her as she said “that’s for being such a gentleman.”
He smiled and said “anything for you milady.”
She smiled back but was interrupted by a voice from behind them saying “there you are Murghus, I’ve been looking all over for you!”
They both turned and saw a blue dragoness standing next to the doorway. “Oh, hello Alexis.” Murghus said in a bit of disappointment.
“Who is this?” Alexis asked, pointing to Glacia.
“Alexis, this is Glacia, the ice guardian from Warfang. Glacia, this is my friend Alexis.” Murghus said.
Glacia extended her paw and said “Hello, it’s nice to meet you…”
“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Alexis said as she sat in-between her and Murghus. “So Murghus, have you found anyone to go to the royal feast with tonight?” she asked, getting closer to Murghus with each second.
“Uh, well you see, I uh, got to go, Brohn wants me!” Murghus stammered as he quickly got up and ran away, leaving her with Glacia.
Glacia giggled and said “what a nice dragon.”
Alexis turned to her and said “listen here whitey! You stay away from my Murghus! He is mine and no other dragoness can have him, got it?!”
Glacia went wide eyed with shock at her sudden anger. “What are you talking about? He is only showing me around the castle!” she replied.
“Good, because Murghus is to be my mate and no one else’s! He and I are meant to be so stay out of it!” Alexis snapped before walking off.
Glacia just watched in shock. “Well, that was weird.” She said to herself. She returned her gaze to the city and thought ‘but I guess I do like him.’

Demetrius and Phoenus had flown non stop for the last two days until they arrived at another black castle surrounded by rain clouds. “Here we are, the home of my apprentice.” Demetrius announced.
They landed on a balcony and walked in, immediately greeted by apes. “Welcome master Demetrius. Leonidus has been awaiting your return.” The biggest ape announced.
“Lead me to him.” Demetrius ordered.
With a quick bow the ape led the way for Demetrius and Phoenus to follow. They were led to a pair of giant doors, which were quickly opened by smaller apes. Upon walking in they both saw two black dragons in the middle of the room training. When the door had opened they stopped and saw who it was. “Demetrius! It has been a long time master.” The bigger dragon said with a bow.
“It has been far too long Leonidus. I want to introduce you to my new apprentice, Phoenus.” Demetrius replied.
“Really? Because I have an apprentice as well. Say hello to my apprentice, Zoidius.” Leonidus added.
---
#134 Posted: 20:10:52 27/02/2011
Nice.
---
#135 Posted: 17:01:19 28/02/2011
arrrrrrrrr glacia found someone to love!

amazing chapters!!!smilie
#136 Posted: 01:43:36 01/03/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you smilie
---
#137 Posted: 14:44:00 01/03/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 34 pt. 1

Zoidius

Demetrius chuckled and examined Zoidius. “A new apprentice huh? Where did you find him?” he asked.
“All things shall be answered with time master. Right now I want you to see the progress your slaves have made.” Leonidus said before turning towards another pair of doors.
Demetrius followed him after saying “stay here Phoenus, and get acquainted with your training partner.”
“Yes master.” Phoenus replied.
Once the masters had left Phoenus turned his attention back to Zoidius. “Hello, Phoenus, is it? I’m Zoidius.” He said with an extended paw. Phoenus just stared at it with his crimson eyes. “What? Have you never shaken someone’s paw before?”
“I have, I just don’t see the reason why I need to.” Phoenus replied.
Zoidius reluctantly put his paw back onto the ground and stared at Phoenus. “So, what has your training been like?”
“I haven’t started mine yet.” Phoenus answered.
“Really? I’ve been training with master Leonidus for years. Ever since my mom died he took me in and trained me as his own son.”
“So he’s like a father to you?” Phoenus asked.
“Yeah, pretty much. Is Demetrius yours?” Zoidius replied.
Phoenus chuckled and said “no. My real father betrayed me. He taught me weakness, but Demetrius, he promises power.”
“Wow, that’s too bad. Well, at least now things will get better for you.” Zoidius said.
Phoenus huffed a bit and said “anything is better than being weak!”
Zoidius nodded in agreement. “Well, I need to round up the prisoners for the day. Catch you later!” He said before flying out the window.
Meanwhile Leonidus led Demetrius down several hallways as he described how he found Zoidius. “I found his egg with one of the prisoners here one day. I took it to discard it but I felt something odd about this egg. I sensed power inside the tiny dragon sleeping inside. So I took his egg away from his mother and raised him myself. He has become a very strong dragon but does seem to be too kind to others.” He said.
“What do you mean?” Demetrius asked.
“What I mean is that he doesn’t get angry easily, like when an ape runs into him he just forgives it and moves on instead of killing it. And he also doesn’t enjoy seeing the slaves being whipped.”
“That will change with time. Now tell me, what is his element?”
“Originally he was just a shadow dragon but I have taught him the ways of darkness…” Leonidus answered but stopped when he heard Demetrius chuckling. “…what’s so funny master?
“Nothing, I’m just overjoyed to hear that!” Demetrius answered. Leonidus looked at him confusedly before Demetrius said “My father has given me another mission, to search for ten dragons of darkness. You and your apprentice will be excellent additions to my group.”
“Why would your father need ten dragons? Isn’t he imprisoned?” Leonidus asked.
“He is, which is why he wants me to find them. The spell to release him requires ten dragons with the power of darkness. With you and your apprentice that makes five with another inside my mate’s body right now.”
“Then I will be happy to join your group master.”
“I thought you would. Now tell me, how has life been for you here?”
“It has been good. Our location is still unknown to the outside world, leaving me to mine in peace. We have been making new armor for the apes from the black crystals. We have enough for a whole army right now if you are willing to take them.”
“I will. With the new armor they will stand a better chance against the dragons of Warfang. Have you been able to test them?” Demetrius asked.
“I have, and the armor works excellently with only one flaw. It does drain a dragon’s power, but if attacked physically it will shatter. I have tried to find ways to remove the problem but the crystals just won’t stay strong!” Leonidus answered.
“Hmm, that could be a problem. To make up for it I will have only half of our army wearing this armor, leaving the other half to protect them.”
“Very good master! I shall have the armor you need prepared shortly.”
Before Demetrius could say anything else a black figure dove on top of Leonidus and started chewing on one of his spikes. Demetrius looked onto his back and saw a very young dragoness on his back. “Who is this?” he asked.
“This is my daughter, Rachelle.” Leonidus answered.
Demetrius was shocked at the answer. “Really? Is she a…”
“I do not know what her element is yet but when that happens I will not force her into any life, I will let her decide her own fate. I do not wish to see her hurt in any way.” Leonidus said as he nuzzled little Rachelle.
Demetrius chuckled and said “my absence has weakened you I see. If you want what’s best for her you will give her as much power as you can!”
“What’s best for her is to make her own decisions! If she chooses to become a member of the darkness then I will gladly help her become powerful, but if she doesn’t want to have anything to do with the darkness then I will accept that.” Before Demetrius could say another word Leonidus continued with “and if you want me and Zoidius to help you will respect my decision!”
Now Demetrius was even more shocked at how his apprentice had snapped at him like he had. He chuckled and said “very well, I will respect your decision. As long as I have you and Zoidius it doesn’t matter.”
“Thank you master. Now, shall I show you the remainder of the castle?” Leonidus asked.
“Certainly. I want to see what you have done in my absence.” Demetrius said as he followed Leonidus.
---
#138 Posted: 14:44:25 01/03/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 34 pt. 2

Zoidius flew down to the mines where many dragons were busy digging out black crystals, all of them being guarded by apes. When he entered he said “go on break guys, I’ll watch the slaves.”
The apes were familiar to Zoidius’ kindness and took advantage of it whenever they could. All of the apes dropped what they were doing and ran out of the cave without question. Once they were gone he walked up to a yellow dragoness with blue horns still digging. When he approached her she stopped and said “Zoidius!”
“Hey Relic.” He said as they hugged. “I’m sorry I was late. My masters old master showed up so I had to stick around for awhile.”
“I don’t care, at least you are here!” she said, immediately followed by a kiss.
“I also had to find you guys some food.” He added, immediately followed by all of the dragons in the mines to crowd around him. “Easy, easy, there’s enough for all of you!” he told them.
He and Relic handed out pieces of meat to everyone. Once all of the dragons had left with their gift only one piece remained. Relic took it into her mouth and quickly ate it. “Thank you Zoidius, for everything you have done. We wouldn’t be alive if it weren’t for you.” She said, giving him a lick on the cheek.
“Of course. Anything for you my love.” He replied.
“Hashara and the rest of them are working on a way to repay you someday…” Relic began but was stopped by Zoidius’ lips again.
“All the reward I need is keeping you alive.” He said after separating from her.
Relic smiled but it quickly vanished when she said “but now I think our situation has gotten a lot worse.”
“What do you mean? Did my master find out?” Zoidius asked.
“No, he hasn’t.” she answered.
“Then what could possibly…”
“I’m pregnant.”

Once Alexis was gone Glacia walked back into the castle and searched for Murghus. She found him waiting outside of her room. “Well, that was surely odd.” She said.
“Please forgive me milady, ever since I arrived in Pyry she’s been stalking me. It has gotten rather annoying.” He replied.
“Yeah, I can imagine that. Anyways, is there anything else you wish to show me?” she asked.
“Yes there is. The city outside of the castle is large and very interesting to roam. Shall we?”
“We shall.” She said as they walked together through the hallway.
He led her outside of a side door and showed her the gardens. “Even in this environment these plants survive and flourish in this spot.” He told her.
“It’s so beautiful!” Glacia gasped as she admired each and every plant.
Murghus smiled and said “And it recently got even prettier, all because of a certain dragoness.”
Glacia looked at him with a giant blush on her face. “That is so sweet of you Murghus!” she said.
He smiled and blushed at the same time. When she returned to examining a plant he reached up and picked the prettiest rose he could find off of the tree and said “if I may milady?”
She looked back up and saw the rose in his paw. “For me? You shouldn’t have!” she said and took it from him.
They sat in that spot and stared at each other for a long time, both of their minds thinking ‘I think I found the one.’
Glacia scooted closer to Murghus and nuzzled his cheek, causing him to blush but he returned it the best he could. Glacia rested her head on his shoulder and watched as the sun was making its descent. He draped a wing over her and pulled her in tight to him. As they sat watching the sunset little did they know that they were being watched from the castle steps. Alexis couldn’t take anymore as she stormed off to her room crying.

Spyro flew as fast as he could towards Cynder’s castle and froze when he saw the wall of fire and ice dome gone. “He couldn’t have!” he said to himself. “There’s no way Phoenus could have found it!”
He quickly shook the feeling from his mind and continued flying towards the castle, hoping he wasn’t too late.
---
#139 Posted: 16:11:21 01/03/2011
ohh i think i know what's happening btw you stories are amazing i've been searchign for a story lioke this ever since i joined ds plz keep going
#140 Posted: 16:30:00 01/03/2011
HOLY **** the bad guy has a mate thats pregnent what the ****[User Posted Image]
#141 Posted: 00:33:51 02/03/2011 | Topic Creator
DS291: thank you, and i will smilie

D S1: more will be revealed in the next chapter.
---
#142 Posted: 02:11:07 02/03/2011
hey i thought that i would be a good idea to hav ephoenus to fight leonidas's apprentice
#143 Posted: 05:15:01 02/03/2011 | Topic Creator
wait and see smilie
---
#144 Posted: 05:17:58 02/03/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 35 pt. 1

The Great Escape

Zoidius looked at Relic in disbelief. “W… what?!
“I’m pregnant with your egg!” she said with an overjoyed look on her face.
Zoidius was breathing heavily. He shook his head and said “this…. This cannot be happening! You’re not supposed to be pregnant!”
Relic’s smile turned to a frown instantly. “Do you not want the child?” she asked.
“No! Of course I do! I am glad my child is with you but it can’t be happening now! I don’t want it to be raised here. I don’t want it to live the life either of us have lived.”
“So what are you saying?” Relic asked.
Zoidius took a deep breath and said “I have to break you guys out of here and somehow get you to Warfang where you will be safe.”
A giant smile spread across Relic’s face after hearing that. “Really? You will do that?”
“Of course! It’s too risky having our child here. Tell Hashara and everyone else that when night comes I am breaking you all free, and I am going with you.”
Tears of joy were appearing in Relic’s eyes as she hugged him, saying “thank you so much Zoidius! I have wanted to run away with you for so long!” She let go of the hug and brought his muzzle into a kiss. After she released from him she said “I will inform of the others, your master will be looking for you soon.”
“He is no longer my master. I belong to you now my love. You, and our child.” He said.
She smiled and gave him one more kiss before returning to Hashara. Zoidius left the mines just as the apes were returning from their break. He flew back to the castle and entered the room he left Phoenus in and saw him still looking out the window. “You aren’t very social are you?” he asked.
“I prefer to keep my distance from other beings.” Phoenus replied.
“I’ll take that as a yes.” Zoidius said to himself. “Where are our masters?”
“They have not returned yet. Where have you been?”
“It was my turn to watch over the slaves. It’s not fun but it’s what my master told me to do.”
Before Phoenus could say anything Demetrius and Leonidus entered the room with Rachelle on Leonidus’ back. “Hello Zoidius, have you been nice to Phoenus?” Leonidus asked.
“Well, he actually…” began Phoenus.
“…was showing him some moves. He is very intelligent.” Zoidius interrupted, getting a confused glance from Phoenus.
“Very good. It is getting late out, time to call it a day. We shall begin training tomorrow.” Demetrius said.
“Very well master.” Phoenus said with a bow.
Leonidus looked at Zoidius and asked “care to show Phoenus where he can sleep?”
“Certainly master.” Zoidius said with a bow as well.
He led Phoenus out of the training room and through several narrow hallways in silence. After going around a few corners Phoenus asked “why did you lie to our masters back there?”
Zoidius sighed and said “because I wasn’t really supposed to watch the slaves, there’s someone in there that I really love, so I just had to see her again.”
“Ah, love, such a petty thing.” Phoenus chuckled.
“Have you not met someone you love?”
“I have, but I’ve only hurt her just by being close to her. I have given up on trying to love anyone, it only brings in pain in the end.” Phoenus answered.
“Oh, I’m sorry, but I have never felt any pain from love. I have only felt happiness.” Zoidius told him. He stopped in front of a door and said “here you go, see you tomorrow I guess.”
Phoenus gave him a nod before walking into his room. He made himself comfortable on the bed and let his thoughts take over. “Only pain…” he said to himself before falling asleep.
Zoidius walked back to his room and began thinking of how to save Relic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:19:28 02/03/2011 by begorle01
#145 Posted: 05:18:30 02/03/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 35 pt. 2

Murghus had led Glacia through the city for the remainder of the day, stopping every now and then to examine something that caught Glacia’s eyes. After every block had been covered Murghus led Glacia back towards the castle. “Whoa!” Glacia suddenly gasped.
“What is it?” Murghus asked.
He saw that she was looking up at the sky, her eyes caught on majestic lights waving over them. “They’re so beautiful!” she said.
Murghus chuckled and said “yes, those are the lights of Pyry. They are quite frequent this time of the year, a popular thing to see with…” Glacia looked back at him to see that he was blushing wildly. “…with the one you care for the most.” He finished.
She smiled and said “then I am glad I am seeing it with you, Murghus.”
He looked her in the eyes and smiled. At this point they were only several feet away when they both slowly started slowly moving closer to each other, their eyes not leaving the other. Once they were inches away they both closed their eyes and prepared their lips. It seemed like a lifetime before Glacia finally pressed her mouth against his. Glacia felt explosions going off in her mind as they continued to kiss each other, each second making it more passionate. For what seemed like eternity they kissed on the spot until slowly they separated from each other and looked each other in the eyes. “Wow.” They both said in unison.
“That was… unexpected.” Glacia said, her cheeks as red as Flame.
Murghus frowned and said “Oh, forgive me milady, I was…”
“No, not in a bad way! It felt, wonderful! Thank you Murghus.” She interrupted.
Murghus smiled and said “of course milady.”
“Please, call me Glacia.” She said.
“Alright, Glacia, the feast is about to begin. I was wondering if I may escort you to it.”
She smiled and said “Of course you may Murghus. I would be honored to go with you.”
“Alright then mi… I mean, Glacia, shall we?”
“We shall.” She said as they both walked towards the castle, side by side.
They walked into the castle and headed towards the throne room. Murghus opened the door and allowed Glacia to walk in before getting in himself and shutting the door behind him. The room was filled with many ice dragons around tables full of delicious smelling food. Everyone had turned their attention to the newcomers, including the queen sitting at the front. “Welcome Glacia. Please, have a seat up here.” She said and pointed at the empty spot next to her.
Glacia and Murghus both walked up to her spot, looking at every eye looking at her. She spotted Alexis in the crowd glaring evilly at her. She shook away her image as she made her way next to Krystal. “Thank you, your majesty.” She said as she sat down.
“The pleasure is mine.” Krystal said with a smile. When she looked at the crowd they immediately stopped looking at Glacia and returned to their meals. Krystal looked back at Glacia and saw Murghus standing behind her. “You may take a seat as well Murghus.” She said.
“Thank you my queen.” He replied with a bow before sitting next to Glacia.
They both glanced at each other with a smile as they began to eat the delicious food. “So your majesty, about the earth dragons…” Glacia began.
“Please, right now is my son’s birthday feast. It is a time for joy, not war. I will discuss it once everyone has left.” Krystal interrupted.
“Y…yes your majesty.” Glacia said.
“In the meantime, tell me what Warfang is like. I have only been there once and I didn’t even get t see that much of it.”
“Well, it is very large but I believe it is smaller than Pyry, The citizens are all peaceful and in most areas it is quiet all day. A great place I believe to live with a family.” She answered, giving a quick glance at Murghus and smiling at the last part.
“What about defenses? Is it a safe place to live?” Krystal asked.
“Yes, it is very safe. Ever since Malefor’s defeat we have been increasing our defenses and strengthening the walls. With the amount of dragons and moles living there it is difficult to get very far past the wall.”
“Good, very good. I want to send my son there someday and I just want to know he will be safe.” Krystal said before taking a bit of her cooked rabbit.
“Speaking of the prince, where has he gone?” Brohn asked from the other side of the queen.
“He has gone off to be alone with Eirlys. He has something special for her.” The queen replied.
Glacia’s heart skipped a beat at the queen’s words. “Did you just say, Eirlys?” she asked.
“Aunt Glacia?” a voice came from behind the queen.
Glacia looked around the queen and saw a young blue dragon in golden armor next to a young white dragoness that was none other than “Eirlys!” Glacia gasped as she stood up and walked over to her niece.
They hugged each other tightly, drawing the eyes of everyone around them. “Eirlys, who is this?” the blue dragon next to them asked.
“Tundra, this is my aunt Glacia.” She told him.
“I didn’t know you had an aunt.” He said.
“Well, I do, and I have missed her very much!” she said as she hugged Glacia even tighter.
“What happened to you?! How did you end up in Pyry?” Glacia asked.
Eirlys told her of everything that happened after she went into the forest to wait for Stone. “It was Tundra and Brohn that saved me from dying in that forest.” She finished.
“Why didn’t you come home?! Your parents have been depressed ever since you disappeared!”
“I’m sorry Glacia. I wanted to go home, but I loved it here too much.” She told her.
“Maybe she can see her for herself.” Tundra said.
“What do you mean?” Eirlys asked.
“I was thinking, maybe we should go to Warfang for the wedding, so that your parents can be there.” He answered.
Krystal and Glacia’s heart skipped a beat at the words Tundra just spoke. “You mean, she said yes?!” Krystal asked. Tundra nodded and instantly Krystal turned to the crowd and said “our prince Tundra has just chosen a mate! May I present to you princess Eirlys!”
All of the guests began applauding for the prince and his princess. Glacia looked at Eirlys in disbelief. “You… you’re getting married?” she asked.
Eirlys blushed and said “yes, I am. It is a tradition in Pyry for the prince to find a mate by age thirteen and he chose me.”
Tears were forming in Glacia’s eyes. “I’m… I’m so happy for you, but I don’t know how your parents will take it.”
“We will discuss that when the time arises. Until then it’s time to celebrate!” Krystal said with a smile on her face.
Tundra led Eirlys back to his mothers side and sat down with his mate. Glacia went back to her spot next to Murghus and was lost in her thoughts. She just found her long lost niece only to find out she is getting married. Murghus saw her sadness and nuzzled her a bit, bringing her back to reality. “They really are in love with each other. I have been watching over them for the last three years and I cannot find love stronger than theirs.” He told her.
“I don’t doubt that, it’s just, she’s so young and she’s already getting married. I am jealous I guess.” She said.
Murghus looked her in the eye and said “I have felt the same way every day that I watched them.”
She looked into his eyes as well and smiled, placing her paw over his. The feast continued on until late in the night, when the moon was at its highest.
---
#146 Posted: 05:18:56 02/03/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 35 pt. 3

Once the moon had reached the highest point Zoidius snuck out of his room through the window and flew down towards the prison cells without a noise. The apes all around were asleep and didn’t notice the black dragon sneak in. After silently shutting the door behind him he walked up to Relic’s cell. “Relic, I’m here!” he whispered.
“Zoidius!” she whispered back before reaching out of the bars and hugging him. “I told everyone of the plan, they all agree it’s time to get out of here.”
“Good, because I’ve got the keys.” He said as he brought his tail up and showed the ring dangling.
She smiled as he opened the cell door, letting Relic and a pink dragoness walk out. “Hashara, could you go awaken everyone while I’m opening the other cells?” Zoidius asked.
“Sure thing Zoidius!” the pink dragoness replied.
One by one He unlocked all of the cells and let the dragons out. Once the last of them were out he slowly opened the door he entered from and killed the guard, just in case. “Go, go!” he whispered to everyone.
He led the twenty dragons he had freed out of the castle grounds and into the forest. “Alright, we should be safe now.” He said.
“Not just yet!” A voice came from behind Zoidius.
Before he had the chance to see who it was a red tail smacked him in the face, knocking him down instantly. He looked up and saw a small red dragon standing on top of him. “Phoenus!”
---
#147 Posted: 05:38:12 02/03/2011
yeah i'm happy fight fight fight
#148 Posted: 19:14:00 02/03/2011
Phoenus is still in there somwhere he will come back eventually
#149 Posted: 00:08:26 03/03/2011
Man, I've got to stop missing so much.

Nice chapters.
---
purple-dragon Green Sparx Gems: 352
#150 Posted: 00:50:42 03/03/2011
I haven't read this story yet just read a few lines here and there but in gong to and it looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep writing please you seriously need to get this published.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me