Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Rise of the Imprisoned [CLOSED]
begorle01 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1493
#1 Posted: 06:46:03 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Here's the sequel to Dark Descendant, read that before this to understand

RotI ch.1

Rise of the Imprisoned

The doors to the hatchery opened to the fire guardian as he walked into the room to check on the eggs. He went through every nest and found that all were there, including his. After a sigh of relief he turned to the now sleeping ice guardian that had the last watch. He walked up to her and nudged her awake. "Glacia, it's time to switch." The fire guardian whispered.
Glacia shot up and said "sweet ancestors, I've been asleep for that long! I'm sorry Flame, I should have been awake in case of an attack!" Glacia apologized.
"It's alright Glacia, nothing happened and it's the late hours, now go grab something to eat, you must be starving." Flame said.
With that the ice dragoness got up and walked out leaving Flame to watch the eggs. He sat in front of his and Ember's egg and said "it's just you and me little guy." After obviously getting no response from his egg he said "then again it's just me."
He looked around at all of the eggs that had been gathered, from Gravels to Staticas and even Spyro's egg, which sat in the middle of the room elevated over all others. Terrador had made sure that no one would confuse that egg with any other, even though all of the eggs already had tags next to them with the names the parents want for them. He looked at the two names he and Ember had chosen for theirs. "Well Blazelight or Flare, looks like you got some competition to deal with." He said.
"And why would you think that our children will have a competition to see who's best?" came a voice from behind him.
Flame jumped and turned to see a giant purple dragon standing behind him. "Oh, it's only you Spyro. I never meant that…"
"I know Flame, how are the eggs doing?" Spyro asked.
"Well, they are still here if that's what you mean." Flame answered.
Spyro chuckled then said "good, I don't want any of these eggs to live the way me or Cynder did."
"We promise that will not happen this time."
"I know Flame, you are an excellent guardian, but I know you will make a much better father as well."
"Flame! Spyro!" another voice shouted as a green dragon and a yellow dragonfly rushed into the room.
"Gravel, Sparx, what's wrong?" Flame asked.
"Our scouts have reported that an army of apes march towards the city!" Gravel replied.
"How big?" Spyro asked.
"The scout stopped at five-thousand." Sparx said.
"That's not good, we won't be able to hold them off!" Flame panicked.
"Relax Flame, keep a calm head on you." Spyro told his cousin.
"You're right, Gravel, gather the other two guardians, Cynder and Ember, I'm calling an emergency meeting." Flame said.
"Sure thing Flame!" Gravel said as he ran out.
Spyro and Flame went to the window and surely enough saw the rising dust cloud from the ape army in the night sky. "This isn't good, where'd they get an army big enough?" Flame asked.
"Better question is who's leading it?" Sparx asked remembering what Spyro said he did with Gaul and Ciqala along with Demetrius and Evil Cynder.
"What do you recommend we do Spyro?"
"Hm, I have an idea. Sparx, I need you to go get my mother." He said.
"Sure thing bro!" Sparx said as he flew out the window.
Spyro waited until Gravel returned with Glacia, Statica, Glacier, Ember and Cynder to announce his idea. "To avoid any danger to the eggs I recommend that me, Cynder and my mother take them somewhere no ape can get them, the white island."
"Please, the white island? You expect us to believe that the chronicler actually exists?" Gravel said.
"You should, because I've been there." Cynder said.
"And so have I!" Sparx said as he flew into the room with Icis right behind him.
"I agree with Spyro's plan, the apes can't get there and we have Ignitus watching us there." Icis said.
"I agree also." Glacia said.
"As do I." Flame announced.
Statica thought about it for a second then looked at her mate which gave her a nod. "We agree to allow you to care for our egg Spyro." She said.
"I guess I will have to agree on it as well, they can't be in any more danger in your paws than here." Gravel said.
"Alright then, we need you to alert the parents about this and apologize that we couldn't have announced this earlier. We will keep them there until a couple days after Flame and Ember's egg hatch since it was born much earlier than the others." Spyro told them.
The guardians quickly prepared three large baskets to carry the eggs in and began placing them in there. When Statica picked up her blue egg she hugged it one last time then placed it in the basket. She then turned into Glaciers arms and hugged him with tears in her eyes. "It's okay Statica, they will be back soon enough." He said as he drapped a wing over her.
"I know… I'm just scarred." She cried.
"We will take great care of them, we promise." Cynder said to her.
After wiping her tears away Statica said "I know you will Cynder, I'm scarred that the apes will prevent these eggs from ever seeing their parents." She said.
"We will not allow that to happen!" Flame said.
Spyro gently placed his egg in the center of his basket and looked at it. 'I won't let it have the same life as I did.' He thought to himself.
"Spyro, we need to leave now." Cynder said.
"Right, mom you ready to see dad again?" Spyro asked Icis.
"I've been waiting for ten years!" she replied.
After he chuckled a bit he saw Sparx fly up to him. "Hey, Spyro, can you take my egg with you?" he asked as he showed them his yellow egg.
"Of course we will, why don't you come along?"
"Well I think that going to the white island once is good enough for me, besides Violet needs me to comfort her." He answered.
"Alright then, take care brother." Spyro said as he gently placed Sparx's egg next to his.
"Spyro you need to keep these eggs safe, our future depends on it!" Glacia said to him.
"Don't worry Glacia, I will. Now my friends it is time to go before the apes arrive." He told them.
The parents got one last look at their egg before Spyro, Cynder and Icis took off for the white island.
---
A fanfic writer from DA who loves Spyro!
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#2 Posted: 13:25:10 12/01/2011
This looks interesting.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#3 Posted: 15:50:40 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you smilie
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#4 Posted: 22:17:30 12/01/2011
This is awesome!
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#5 Posted: 22:27:12 12/01/2011
Sweet story!
#6 Posted: 07:20:42 13/01/2011 | Topic Creator
cool, new readers! smilie

RotI ch.2

Reunion of Long Lost Lovers

Ignitus quickly made the arrangements necessary for his visitors by making room for the adults and gathering food. He was going through a roomful of books when he stumbled upon another purple book, the odd thing was it was covered in darkness. "A very strange book indeed." He said as he brought it to him. He carefully opened the book and began to read the first page then gasped. "It wasn't a myth!"

Spyro, Cynder and Icis landed gently on the shores of the white island with the sunrise behind them. When they approached the celestial caves Spyro said "Cynder, take my basket please, I'll go and take care of the test first."
She nodded and took his basket and put it gently on the ground. Spyro walked in, keeping an eye out for any movement. In the corner of his eye he saw something move and quickly scorched it, but saw that it was only a crab. He continued walking until he arrived to the library. He sighed in relief and said "I guess dad canceled the test."
Indeed I did Spyro, I knew you were coming with the eggs so I put a stop to it." Ignitus said as he walked out.
Spyro saw his father again for the first time in nine years and said "thank you, dad."
"I figured your mother would have told you about me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Ignitus said.
"It's alright, I think it was better not knowing. If I knew you were my father when I thought you died in the belt of fire I don't think Cynder could have stopped me."
"But you know that now and everything is at peace, thanks to you and Cynder."
Spyro smiled and said "I'll go get the girls."
"No need to." A voice came from behind him. Spyro turned to see Cynder walking in with her two baskets with Icis following right behind. "We figured you would have completed it by now."
As Spyro took his basket back Icis walked up from behind and saw Ignitus standing there. "… Iggy?" she asked, causing Spyro and Cynder to silently snicker.
"Yes Icis, it's me." Ignitus replied, not being able to take his eyes off of her.
Icis began to cry in happiness as she put down her basket and ran up to hug Ignitus. "I missed you so much!"
"I know, I should have gone home more before I died." He said as he draped his wing over her.
Icis lifted up her head and kissed him, remembering the fiery taste of her mate. "We'll talk later, right now we need to get these eggs inside." Icis said.
"Of course, I have prepared a place for you and the eggs to stay." Ignitus said as he led them inside.
As they walked through the library Icis was amazed at all of the books." This is what you do now?" she asked as she looked at the hour glass in the middle.
"Yes, my job is to record everything that happens in the world each day and put them in these books." Ignitus replied.
"Must be pretty tiresome to do this for the whole world." Cynder said.
"It does, but I only record the major events each day, like a dragon being born, a battle or someone saving the world." Ignitus said as he looked back at Spyro.
"But how often does hat happen?" Spyro asked.
"Thankfully not that often." Ignitus replied as everyone gave a small laugh.
He led them through the library and through another door, which led to a hallway filled with other rooms. "I set up the first door on the left for you to sleep in, the eggs can stay with you." Ignitus told them.
When Spyro and Cynder walked into their room Icis turned to Ignitus and asked "where do you sleep?"
"I rarely sleep, being the chronicler I have my duties to do."
"Don't you ever get tired?"
"Sometimes I do, but I am too busy to worry about that." Ignitus said as he walked back to the library.
Icis sighed sadly and walked into their room to see Spyro and Cynder already asleep together with their egg next to them. She placed her basket next to where the others and then went to the other mat and laid down. 'Even now he is still to busy to speak to me.' She thought to herself as she cried herself to sleep.

Boulder flew as fast as he could until he reached the desert, when he flew into a hole he opened in a sand dune. When he landed inside before him stood the familiar underground castle of the earth dragons, Volos. He was greeted by two dragons. "Welcome back Boulder." The bigger one said.
"It's good to be back, father." Boulder replied.
"Tell me my son, what news do you bring?" his father asked as he began to walk with Boulder around the city.
"Our old friend, Demetrius, has been imprisoned." Boulder informed his father as they walked into a private room. The third dragon stood outside the door and took watch.
"That is upsetting news. How can he be released?"
"It would be most difficult, from what I saw there is a massive earth dome around his castle."
"How is that difficult? Your powers are more than capable of getting through it."
"Thank you, father, but that is only one of the challenges. Covering the dome is a wall of thick ice, and then a mile away from that is a ring of fire, stretching miles high."
"Who could have possibly made those obstacles?"
There are only two dragons that I know could have done that, and only one of them is alive."
"Spyro. That complicates things. Anything else?"
"Indeed, my son is expecting twins from what my spy mole has told me." Boulder said.
"Twins? That's interesting, has Gravel agreed to join you?" his father asked.
"I attempted to make him join, but he banished me as well. He finds what I have done in the past to be cruel. His mother and Icis have brainwashed him ever since the day they took him form me, making him think the way we live is unfair."
"Then let's hope we can get a hold of his eggs before he gets to spread his lies to them."
Before his father could get up Boulder said "there is one more thing, something which we might be able to use. Spyro has an egg as well."
"Does he now? I hope we were able to retrieve it."
The door slammed open as an ape ran in. "Master Silas, master Boulder, the army is back!"
---
#7 Posted: 02:31:42 14/01/2011
Very good.
---
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#8 Posted: 02:45:34 14/01/2011
Please add more!
#9 Posted: 03:18:50 15/01/2011 | Topic Creator
will do smilie

RotI ch. 3 pt.1

A Night to Remember

Flame stood on top of Warfangs wall and looked out onto the field, where only a few hours ago was caught in a battle. Gravel walked up to Flame and said "they didn't even get through the wall without Evil Cynder did they?"
"Only a few, which Hunter and Katrina took out quickly. What's the casualty count?" Flame asked.
"A few injured, nothing more. If I'm not mistaken my old friend they were on a suicide mission."
"Which is what I don't get, the apes would never attack unless they get rewarded for it. But who could possibly have the power they want?"
"Beats me, the two most powerful dragons on their side are imprisoned, which can only mean one thing."
"We have a new enemy. When will there ever be a time of peace in the realms?" Flame asked.
"Well we know one thing about this enemy, he can't be that evil, ther army was kind of pathetic." Gravel said.
Flame chuckled a bit then said "I just hope they don't learn where the eggs are hidden."
"So do I." Gravel agreed as the sun began to set.

Cynder woke up after getting a few good hours of sleep to the sound of her stomach grumbling. They hadn't eaten since dinner the night they left. She looked down at her mate to see him still asleep with the egg next to him. She still couldn't get over the fact that Spyro had returned and together they had created the egg that sat next to them. She bent her head down and kissed Spyro on his cheek, awakening him. "Good evening Spyro." She said.
"Good evening my love." He said with a kiss. He looked over to see his mother already awake with her head still on the ground. "Good evening mother!" Spyro said to her.
"Good morning Spyro." She replied as she rose her head.
Spyro noticed that her eyes were all red and asked "is something wrong mom?"
"Nothing, Spyro. Nothing you need to worry about at least."
"Icis, if something is bothering you it is best to let it out." Cynder said.
Icis sighed and said "it's your father Spyro, he hasn't changed one bit since I last saw him. He's too caught up in his work to even spend time with me."
"Icis, that's awful!" Cynder said.
"But, his work is clearly more important to him." Icis said as more tears began to fall.
"That is not true mom, dad still loves you, he's just a little distracted." Spyro said.
"I wish I could believe that."
"Give him a chance to show you. How about I take over his job tonight?" Spyro offered.
"Can you really do that?" Icis asked with some hope.
"Of course, my light powers should permit me to do what he does. I'll force him if I have to make him spend time with you."
"Don't force him Spyro, I don't want him to be forced to do it, I want him to want to see me."
"Either way dad is going to be spending time with you tonight. I promise." Spyro said.
Icis wiped the tears away and said "thank you Spyro, you are an excellent son."
"Just doing the best I can to repay you for watching over Cynder for the last nine years."
"It was my pleasure to watch over her."
"I actually wish she didn't have to." Cynder said sadly.
"Indeed, Electrica would still be alive if that were so." Icis said remembering her old friend.
"But that is all in the past. I have moved on and now it is time to fix your relationship." Cynder said.
"Right, be ready for tonight mom, I'll deal with the rest." Spyro said. After she nodded in reply he went and grabbed the ladies a bite to eat and then went to the library where he found Ignitus reading a book. As he walked in he said "dad, we need to talk!"
---
#10 Posted: 03:19:34 15/01/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch.3 pt2

"Oh Spyro, I was just about to call you in here." Ignitus replied without taking his eyes away from the book. "Come over here and read what this book says."
Spyro walked up next to him and began reading from the book. "'The king of darkness began his reign at a very young age.' Dad, is this book about Malefor?"
"Sadly no Spyro, continue reading please." Ignitus answered.
"'At the beginning there were two eggs created, a black dragon and a white dragoness. Together they grew up and began the dragon race. The first two born was a purple and a red dragon. The two dragons grew up in a great childhood together but after they both grew up a bit their parents both favored the red son.
"'They eventually found another tribe of dragons and both fell in love with a beautiful dragoness. On their way home one day the purple dragon killed his brother out of pure jealousy. When the others learned of the murder he was banished from living in any dragon tribe, for in that time there was no evil. When the banishment took place he lived in the mountains and practiced his powers, everyday growing stronger with his hate and lust for revenge strengthening him. After a few years of living in the mountains he attacked the freshly built dragon city called Warfang.
"'Within hours he had the city in his grasp. His only ally was his new power, the power of darkness. He ruled for many years until a young purple dragoness challenged him. She defeated him and imprisoned him inside the earth, where he continues to feed the world with darkness.' Dad, who is this?" Spyro asked as he finished.
"Someone I thought to have been only a myth until I found that book. He was the first purple dragon, and his real name has been lost through the ages. The name he was given after his betrayal though was Nukpana, meaning pure evil." Ignitus answered.
"So he was the real first purple dragon, and the second one imprisoned him. Do you think he ever might return dad?"
"I don't know Spyro. It doesn't say anywhere abou how to release him, which e can be thankful for, but if one dragon is willing enough to find him they will succeed."
"And the only one that knows where he is is the one that sealed him. Have you found her book yet?" Spyro asked.
"Not yet, but I will continue my search." Ignitus said as he got up to search through a pile of books.
"No dad, you wont." Spyro said.
Ignitus looked at his son curiously. "What do you mean son?"
"I mean that you have been working your tail off too long now and you need a break. Spend some quality time with your mate for the first time in over ten years!" Spyro replied.
"I really want to, Spyro, but I have a job to do."
"Forget the job your mate is crushed that you can't even focus on her for five seconds before working again!"
"Spyro you know the assignment I have been given is important to the world!" Ignitus said with a raised voice.
"Too important to lose your relationship over?!" Spyro yelled.
"If that is what happens then it must!"
"You really are something else dad. Back when you were alive I would have thought you would have done the right thing, but I guess I was wrong." Spyro said as he stormed out of the library.
After he had left Ignitus went back to searching with his sons words echoing in his head. He growled as he knocked over a stack of books in frustration. He turned to the hourglass and said "show me Icis!"
Within seconds Icis' image was visible. She was in a room alone and was crying. "I guess he doesn't love me anymore!" she said as she cried in her arms.
Hearing that made Ignitus' heart sink. He stumbled backwards as reality set over him. He was losing the dragoness he loved! Having no other options he quickly ran the same way Spyro left and found him waiting outside the door. "You were right Spyro, I am a fool." He said.
"You just got distracted is all, but now's your chance to redeem yourself." He replied.
"But how? I can't leave my post unattended, the world would lose the information of that day!"
"I can do it dad." Spyro offered.
"You'd really do that?" Ignitus asked. After Spyro nodded Ignitus began to glow with a bright light and as it vanished he was his old color again, red. He looked at Spyro and said "you look good that way!"
"What are you talking about?" Spyro asked. He looked at his right paw and gasped, for it was no longer purple, it was blue! He looked down and saw the breastplate with the crystal dangling on a chain around him then saw the cape on his back. "This is interesting.
Ignitus laughed as Cynder walked out and gasped at the sight before her. "Spyro? Ignitus?"
"Yes, it is us, but it is only temporary. When the sun rises tomorrow we will be back to our original selves." Ignitus said.
"Alright, now go fix things between you and mom!" Spyro said as he walked into the library to start chronicling.
Cynder had walked back into their room to keep an eye on the eggs as Ignitus walked to the room that Icis was alone in. He toom a deep breath and slowly opened the door, seeing his mate in the back corner crying. "Icis?" he called in.
Her head shot up at the sound of her name. "Iggy?!" Before Ignitus could respond Icis ran up to him and kissed him passionately. She pulled him inside the room as he shut the door and locked it behind him.
---
#11 Posted: 03:50:24 15/01/2011
Good chapters.
---
#12 Posted: 17:56:12 16/01/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 4

Grandfather

Any citizens in Warfang that had been injured by the war quickly made their way to the healers, giving Ember more work than she could handle. "Katrina, I need you to search the city and find me someone that can help me treating these people." Ember asked as she tended to a young child that had broken his leg from falling debris.
"I'm on it!" Katrina said as she ran out the door to begin her search. She found Terrador talking to Gravel about how to fix the buildings. "Master Terrador, are there anymore healers in the city?" she asked upon reaching him.
"We had a healer named Messick, but he has retired. Why?" Terrador replied.
"Ember is overloaded at the hospital, there's too many wounded for her to deal with! Where can I find this Messick?"
"On the east side of the city, he lives in a house by himself, single story and white." Terrador told her.
"Thank you master Terrador." Katrina said with a bow before running off/
When Katrina had disappeared a mole ran up to Gravel. "Master Gravel, the apes we took captive have been saying they have a message for you!"
"Take me to them!" Gravel said as he followed the mole.
Katrina found the east side of the city and searched for the house fitting Terrador's description. When she found it she ran up to the door and quickly knocked on it. She was quickly answered by the door opening to reveal a white dragon with red stripes all over his body. "What do you want?" he asked.
"Sorry to disturb you at this late of hour, but are you by chance Messick?" Katrina asked.
"That I am, what is it you need?" he replied.
"I have been told that you are a healer dragon, am I correct?" she asked.
"I was, but I'm retired now." Messick said as he began to close the door.
"Wait, please, the hospital is overrun with patients and our healer can't get all of them!"
"Is that so? In that case, no!" Messick said as he slammed the door shut.
"Please! Ember can't take care of all of them!" Katrina begged.
What surprised her was that the door slowly began to open again. "Did you say Ember?" Messick asked.
"Indeed, our healer's name is Ember, why?"
Messick stood paralyzed before the young cheetah. 'It can't be her, she died a long time ago!' he thought to himself. When he came back to reality he looked down at Katrina and said "I will go aide her!"
He spread his wings and flew to the very familiar hospital, leaving Katrina behind. She sighed and said "more running I guess!" then bolted away.
Messick landed outside of the hospital to see a giant line stretching out of it. He walked past all of them and into the building to see it filled with patients awaiting assistance. He spotted the pink dragoness assisting a guard by bandaging his head. He walked up to her and asked "are you Ember?"
"That I am, if you are injured you need to go to the end of the line please."
Messick couldn't find the words to say next. 'It's impossible, she's here?' "Do you know who I am?" he asked.
Ember looked up to him and said "nope, haven't seen you before in my life. No please get in line like everyone else."
Messick's heart sank upon hearing this. 'It has been a long time, maybe she has forgotten?' "I'm sorry, I am a healer dragon as well, I have been summoned to assist you." Messick finally said.
"Well in that case I am overjoyed to have you here. Could you please start on the next group?" Ember asked as the next family stepped up to him.
Messick did as he was told and aided the next family. They slowly began to lower the line down to only a few dragons. After Ember finished tying the bandage on the last young dragoness she turned to Messick and said "thank you so much for helping me, it would have taken me forever to have gotten through that whole line. I owe you one… what's your name again?"
"… Messick, the name's Messick." He replied.
"Well, Messick, thank you for all of your help, I could always use it more often."
Ember was putting away all of her supplies and was preparing to leave when he said "so you don't know who I am?"
She again looked at him and said "I honestly cannot say that I have, sorry."
"Forgive me in asking, but who was your father?"
Ember thought deeply and said "I don't really know. He died in the war when I was very young. My adopted father never knew him."
"And your mother?"
"She died when I was still an egg. Why are you asking me all of these questions?"
"Because I knew your mother, she was my daughter."
Ember looked at him in shock. "You mean you're my… grandfather?" she asked as she walked closer.
"Indeed I am Ember, surprised?"
She nodded her head and asked "where have you been my whole life?"
"I've been busy a work here, in Warfang. Your mother, she didn't agree to the lifestyles here in the city, so she moved out into that village with your father, Scorch. For several years I hadn't seen her until a messenger dragon told me she had perished. I quickly went out to be there for her funeral when I saw your egg with your father. He offered me to take care of you, but I couldn't, he was your father after all.
"I stuck around until you hatched, but quickly left. The sight of you just reminded me too much of your mother it hurt. I made sure that Scorch was going to raise you properly before I left as well as made sure your name was Ember, like your mothers."
Tears began to form in Ember's eyes as she hugged her grandfather. "I thought my whole family was dead!"
"I'm sorry Ember, I just couldn't bring myself to see you." He said as he held her tightly.
Flame had been watching through the door silently the entire time. He smiled as they hugged and flew home awaiting her return.

Gravel was led to the dungeons where the criminal dragons and moles were held captive. The guide mole led him through the many tunnels until they ended up in a room with a cell containing three apes from the attack. Gravel walked up to them and asked "you wanted to speak to me?"
"Of course, you are the son of Boulder, are you not?" the lead ape asked.
Gravel's mind snapped at the mention of his father's name. "How do you know this?" he asked.
"Because it was your grandfather whom ordered the attack!"

Back at the white island the sun was beginning to rise over the coast and through Ignitus and Icis' window, waking them both. "Good morning Icis." Ignitus whispered.
"Morning Iggy!" Icis replied along with a kiss. When they released from their kiss Icis gasped and said "Iggy! What happened?"
Ignitus looked at himself and said "oh, I just changed back to being the chronicler. I can only do it for one night s I guess time's up."
"That's too bad, I wish last night lasted forever!" Icis said.
"As do I my love." he replied with a kiss. "I better go relieve Spyro of his work, he needs some quality time as…" he was unable to finish due to a loud knock on the door.
After Ignitus opened it he saw Cynder right outside. "Ignitus, one of them is hatching!"
---
#13 Posted: 22:14:00 16/01/2011
Which egg is it I wonder. Good chapter, too.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#14 Posted: 02:52:31 17/01/2011
Yes, great story.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#15 Posted: 07:21:29 17/01/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you, and to answer your question crazyspyrofan it's mentioned in the first chapter.
---
#16 Posted: 10:08:47 17/01/2011
Your welcome, it is! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#17 Posted: 12:55:33 17/01/2011
This is awesome! Keep going!
#18 Posted: 15:36:38 17/01/2011 | Topic Creator
will do smilie

RotI ch. 5

The First Hatch

All of the adult dragons rushed into the room with the eggs and looked at Flame and Ember's egg and sure enough it was moving. "This is wonderful! The first egg is hatching!" Icis said.
They all watched in silence as the egg continued to move around until a crack finally came. The crack spread across the top of the egg in a circle followed by a head popping out. "It's a girl!" Cynder said.
"How can you tell by just her head?" Spyro asked.
"Because females have longer and skinnier heads and you can see it in her eyes."
"So she is to be named Blazelight, huh?" Ignitus said as he looked at the tag.
"Blazelight, what a wonderful name for her!" Icis said.
The newborn dragoness continued breaking her way out of her egg with a little help from the adults until she was completely out. She looked at all of the big dragons in awe and fear. "It's alright little one, we won't hurt you." Cynder said.
Blazelight looked at Cynder a bit then walked up to her and laid down next to her feet. "It seems like she likes you Cynder." Ignitus said.
"That's not good, if she thinks you're her mother now she will never accept Ember as her real mother!" Icis said.
Cynder quickly put Blazelight back to where her egg shells were still sitting, only to have her walk back to her. Cynder backed away trying to get away from the hatchling but it wouldn't stop following her. "We need to get her back to Ember now!" she said.
"I guess it's time to send you all back. Get the eggs ready and I will teleport you back to Warfang." Ignitus said as he left the room to prepare the portal.
Blazelight finally fell asleep next to Cynder then was gently placed inside a basket next to the eggs. "I hope she recognizes Ember as the mother and not me." Cynder said.
"She should, she only thinks you're her mother by sight, but when she sees Ember she should feel a bond between them." Icis said.
They carried the baskets into the library where Ignitus had the portal opened and ready. "It's ready for you, just step in when you are ready." He said.
"Thanks for letting us stay here dad, sorry we couldn't stay for longer." Spyro said.
"It's quite alright, I believe this visit was good enough." Ignitus said as he looked at Icis whom gave a slight blush.
"It was wonderful seeing you again Iggy." Icis said as she walked up to him and kissed him.
"You are always welcome here, all of you." He said.
"We'll hold you to that someday." Cynder said.
With a final goodbye the three of them stepped into the portal and were sent to Warfang.

Gravel sat outside of the cell and listened to the ape deliver his message. "Your father, Boulder, and your Grandfather, king Silas, have told me to offer you one last time to join their cause. If you decline you shall be removed from the family permanently."
"What is this cause you are talking about?" Gravel asked.
"The earth dragons rise to power over all other races, to rule the world!"
Gravel gasped and said "there's no way I'm joining with that! I already told my father that all dragons are equal!"
The ape growled and said "He was afraid you would say that, he won't be happy when we return with your answer."
"I don't care, if the dragon that calls himself my father wishes to be evil then I will gladly be taken away from the family name!"
"And I will be happy to deliver this message back to him, now release me!" the ape said as he banged on the cell door.
"There's three of you right? I will send the one in the back to deliver this message while you and your friend stay here to rot!" Gravel said as he pushed the first two apes to the wall and let the third one go. After safely getting the ape to the wall he said "deliver what I had said in the dungeons to your masters." And let the ape go.
After watching the ape run off Gravel began his walk back to the council chambers when he heard something weird behind him. He turned around and saw Spyro, Cynder and Icis standing there with the three baskets. "Spyro, Cynder, Icis! You're back!"
"We are indeed, Flame and Ember's egg has hatched already!" Cynder said as she lowered the basket for him to see.
"That's wonderful, we must show her immediately!" Gravel said as they all began to walk to the council chamber.
The other three guardians were sitting in a circle discussing some issues the citizens were having when the four dragons walked in. "Spyro, welcome back!" Flame said.
"It's good to be back. I have something for you!" Spyro said as he brought up the still sleeping Blazelight to her father.
"This… is this my daughter?" Flame asked in shock.
"It is Flame, yours and Embers daughter." Cynder answered.
Tears began to form in his eyes from the happiness he was experiencing. "My daughter, Blazelight!" he said as he gently hugged her.
From the doorway a voice said "Flame you forgot your lunch ag…"
Everyone looked and saw Ember standing in the doorway in shock. "Ember, have a look at our daughter!" Flame said as he revealed Blazelight.
Ember walked up to her mate and took Blazelight in her paw and said "I can't believe it! It's our daughter!"
Blazelight finally awoke from all of the movement and looked up at Ember curiously. "Lets hope you're right Icis." Cynder whispered to Icis.
Blazelight looked into Ember's eyes then finally smiled and curled up in her paw, causing Cynder and Icis to sigh in relief. "She's so beautiful!" Ember said as she nuzzled her.
"She is indeed." Flame said as he joined in.
Statica walked up to Spyro and asked "so the rest haven't hatched yet?"
"Not yet, but they should any day now." He answered.
"That is a relief. We shall put the eggs back now that the threat is gone." She said as she took the basket as did Glacia.
After they had put the eggs back in their proper places Glacia looked among them and said "I really wish that someday I will have one of my own."
"Of course you will Glacia. A worthy mate is out there somewhere and you will find him." Statica told her.
"I really hope so brother, I hope so." Glacia said as they walked back out to the group.

Back at Volos the ape had just finished informing Boulder and Silas of Gravels message. "He denied me again?!" Boulder shouted as the whole city shook from his anger.
"Calm down my son, he is clearly a lost cause." Silas said.
Boulder calmed down and took a seat again and said "he would have been an excellent ally!"
"I know, but we still have plenty of powerful earth dragons on our side. All we need now is Demetrius."
"But the only way is to have Spyro's child free him for us!"
"So it will take awhile to do, we don't need to take over the world now."
"I know father, it's just it's taking so long!"
"I have been waiting for around a hundred years, a few more years won't change a thing. Just have trust in me."
"I do father, and I always will."
"Soon enough son, you will be ruling this world with dragons fearing the mere thought of you, I will make sure of that!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:09:15 18/01/2011 by begorle01
#19 Posted: 18:24:43 17/01/2011
Awesome chapter.
---
#20 Posted: 20:08:44 17/01/2011
Nice!
---
I draw stuff.
#21 Posted: 14:13:08 18/01/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch.6 pt.1

The Big Day

Ember took little Blazelight on a walk later that day and found Messick roaming the streets. "Grandpa!" Ember shouted as she picked up Blazelight and ran to him.
Messick turned and saw his granddaughter running towards him. "Hello Ember, how are you on this fine summer day?" he asked.
"Great, especially with what has been delivered today." She answered as she showed Blazelight to him.
Messick face went blank with surprise. "Is… that what I think it is?"
Ember nodded and said "it's my daughter, Blazelight."
Ember gently placed Blazelight down to let her walk to her great-grandfather. They both looked each other in the eyes then Messick lowered his head for a closer look only to have Blazelight place her front paws on his nose. "She seems to really like you." Ember said.
"She's beautiful Ember! Your mother would be so proud of you!" Messick said with tears forming in his eyes.
"I know she is. Her name is Blazelight."
"Blazelight, you look so much like your mother, aside from the color." Messick said as he picked her up and cradled his great granddaughter.
Flame had flown out of the council chamber and landed next to Ember. "Flame, you haven't met my grandfather yet have you?" she asked.
"I have not, although you have mentioned him last night. It's nice to finally meet you Messick, I am Flame, Ember's mate." Flame said with an extended paw.
"It's nice to meet you Flame." Messick said as he shook his grandson-in-laws paw. 'Something seems familiar about him.' Messick thought.
"I was just about to take us all to lunch to celebrate the birth of Blazelight if you would like to join us?" Flame offered to Messick.
"Of course, but I'm paying for it." He replied.
"No, it's all on me, I'll take care of it."
The two argued the whole way to the restaurant until Ember said "how about you both pay for it?!"
The two dragons looked at each other and agreed. They ate their lunch with the occasional dragon wanting to see the baby, but Blazelight didn't mind, she seemed to love the attention.

Several days passed by with no signs of the eggs beginning to hatch when Glacia walked into the nursery to relieve Statica of her night watch. "Statica, it's my turn to watch them now." She said in her usual gentle voice.
"I'm not leaving them Glacia, not when they're this close to hatching!" Statica said as she lay in front of her egg.
"Statica, you must be tired from staying up all night, you should go home and get some rest." Glacia said as she attempted to convince her friend.
"But I want to see my egg hatch!" Statica said without bugging.
"What about Glacier? He's been home alone wondering when you will return."
Statica realized that she had forgotten about her mate. "All right Glacia, but you immediately summon us if one egg begins to crack, understand?"
"Of course Statica, now go!"
Statica walked out of the Nursery and back to her home where she found Glacier waiting at the door. "Welcome home my love. You seem pretty tired."
"I am, but never enough to see you." She replied with a kiss.
"How are the eggs?" he asked.
"No movement yet, but I feel that it will be soon." She answered.
"Good, now go in and get some rest, I will be back with some food when you awaken." Glacier said with a final kiss before flying off to the forest.
Statica went inside and quickly fell asleep on hers and Glaciers mat only to be awoken a half hour later by fierce banging on the door. Reluctantly she got up and opened it to see a mole breathing heavily. "Lady… Glacia… has sent me… the eggs… are hatching!" The mole said as he tried to catch his breath.
---
#22 Posted: 14:13:44 18/01/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 6 pt.2

Statica gasped and said "really! Thanks for informing me, you may come inside and get some refreshments before heading off again!" Statica said as she took to the sky and quickly found her way back to the nursery where the other guardians, Spyro, Cynder and Maka were waiting. "Is it true?!" she asked.
"Yes! First one yellow egg began moving then soon enough more of them were!" Glacia answered.
"Did I miss any?" Statica asked.
"Only a couple, but none of ours." Maka answered.
Statica saw the other hatchlings already gnawing on some meat. The others had placed the last four remaining eggs in one area, which were Spyro, Gravel and Statica's eggs. Spyro and Gravels eggs were already moving while Statica's remained motionless. Statica looked down on it in worry causing Cynder to say "it will start eventually, it was born awhile after ours was."
"I know Cynder, thanks!" Statica said as she turned her attention back on the other three.
Spyro looked at his egg closely. When a crack went down the side of it he gasped. "This is it!" Spyro said.
"The beginning of a happy family." Cynder said as he placed his paw on hers.
The egg began to move more and more until finally a front leg punched itself out, followed by it's back legs and then finally the head, revealing it's entire body. Spyro starred down at the little dragon that sat on top of the egg shells. "This is… my son!" he said out of breath.
"Our beautiful son Phoenus." Cynder said as she lowered her head. "Hello there little guy!" she said gently, causing little Phoenus to back away a little, but after seeing the love in his mothers eyes he went up and nuzzled her cheek.
Next to Phoenus the two green eggs finally began to make several cracks. The first one had a head pop out of the top as it quickly broke out the rest of the egg. This one's a boy." Maka said.
"Our son Stone!" Gravel cheered as he picked up his son gently.
The second egg had a tail smash it's way out and then the head. "Looks like this one's a girl." Maka said as she assisted with getting her daughter out of the egg. "It's little Granite!" she said as Granite hugged her.
The earth dragons put their back down next to Phoenus and began to examine one another. After finalizing that the other was friendly they began to tumble around as the adults attention moved to Staticas egg, which was still not moving. "It should be any second now." Spyro said.
Statica ignored everything else and just kept her eyes focused on her egg. After ten minutes passed by with nothing happening she said "now I'm really worried."
"Yours was laid several days after ours was, it will be a bit later on." Cynder said.
Statica felt Glaciers movements approach them, she turned to see her mate walking in with his kill. "Some weird mole that was drinking our water at our house told me the eggs were hatching!" He said as he placed down the meat.
"They did, you missed all of them, except for one." Flame said as they showed him his egg.
"So I didn't miss it? Great!" he said as he took a position next to Statica. He noticed that she looked really gloomy. "What's wrong Statica?"
"I'm just getting worried now, the egg should at least be moving by now." She answered.
"Just have faith my love, soon enough our family will be complete with our wonderful child, you'll see."
Statica smiled and said "you always know how to make me feel better." After they shared a kiss they turned their eyes back to their egg and saw it move. "Glacier!"
"I see it honey! What did I tell you?!"
All of the adults enclosed over the last egg as it made its attempt to release itself from its containment. Within seconds cracks began to form along the sides of the blue egg and then finally a head snaps out. Statica was breathless as the blue hatchling continued to break itself out. "Glacier… it's a girl!" Statica said as she helped clean off their daughter.
"And so it is our daughter Eirlys." Glacier said as he looked upon their daughter with tears of joy.
"Eirlys, what a nice name." Glacia said as she looked at her niece.
The young ones were all given back to their parents that day and all returned back home peacefully. Spyro and Cynder took little Phoenus back to their home as he fell asleep instantly when the got to their mat. "Well, we're finally a complete family now." Cynder said with little Phoenus lying next to her.
"I've waited for this day ever since we defeated Malefor." Spyro said as they kissed. The happy new parents slept well with their child at their side, knowing that it was going to be a long and happy life with him.
---
#23 Posted: 14:26:36 18/01/2011
Can you tell us what Spyro and Cynder's child looks like?
#24 Posted: 14:50:26 18/01/2011 | Topic Creator
here's a link to him on DA http://dark-descendant-fans.de...850740#/d2on5s4
---
#25 Posted: 14:53:36 18/01/2011
You are a GOOD artist!
#26 Posted: 14:54:33 18/01/2011 | Topic Creator
that's not me though smilie i can't draw to save my life.
---
#27 Posted: 15:00:02 18/01/2011
Oh, me neither.
#28 Posted: 15:00:46 18/01/2011 | Topic Creator
i wish i could though, then i would make these into comics.
---
#29 Posted: 15:11:05 18/01/2011
That would be awesome!
gritz88 Blue Sparx Gems: 818
#30 Posted: 17:25:36 18/01/2011
ive been missing out! big time
#31 Posted: 19:01:23 18/01/2011
Nice parts. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#32 Posted: 19:30:11 18/01/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 7

Seven Years later…

A young red dragon crept along the forest floor and looked around. He heard something in the bush to his right and quickly pounced on it but sadly only found a squirrel. "Where could she possibly be?" he asked aloud.
As he sat there wondering he was pounced on from behind. After the figure had pinned him to the ground she said "got you Phoenus!"
"Granite?! Let me up!" Phoenus said as he tried to squirm free.
Granite giggled and said "why let my prey go after catching it? There's no fun in that!"
"There's no fun in this for me!"
As Granite kept him pinned down a dragonfly made his way through several bushes. "I leave you two for two seconds and I find you like this!" He said upon seeing Granite on top of Phoenus.
Phoenus quickly pushed Granite off of him and said "it's not what you think Dash! Granite just attacked me!"
"Oh so she's the aggressive one? I see how it is." Dash said.
"He's right Dash, I attacked him by surprise and beat him quickly." Granite said.
"Or maybe he let you be on top, but I can see you two are busy so I'll just leave you alone, in a forest, with no one around to watch." Dash said.
"Why you little!" Granite said as she got up and chased the dragonfly with Phoenus right behind her.
Dash led them back into the city and weaved through the crowd of people. Phoenus and Granite avoided each dragon and mole as their pursuit of their annoying friend continued. "You'll never catch me you two!" Dash said as he looked back at them and hi a wall.
As Dash landed on the ground Granite picked him up and said "oh look, lunch!"
Dash screamed and tried to get out of her grasp. "Let me go! I'm sorry, I never meant any of that… well I did but please let me go!" He begged.
"I don't know Dash, Granite sure seems hungry." Phoenus said.
A young white dragoness was walking along when she saw the two with Dash and she ran over. "Did Dash make another stupid joke?" she asked.
"As always, Eirlys." Granite answered.
"Hey, my jokes aren't stupid!" Dash said.
"Yeah they are! Me and Granite will never be a couple!" Phoenus barked.
"That's right, besides Phoenus is too gross." Granite said.
"Yeah, I am… hey!"
Granite and Eirlys both began to laugh. "Oooooooooo, burn dude, by your own girlfriend as well!" Dash said.
Granite growled and shook him around a bit more. "Getting dizzy pest?"
All Dash could do was groan until Granite released him. "I think I'm going to be sick!" Dash said as he flew off, leaving the three dragons behind in laughter.
Phoenus looked up at the sun and said "my dad wants me back now, see you two later!"
"Bye Phoenus." The girls said in unison.
When he had gone around the corner Granite and Eirlys began walking the other direction. "So, have you told my brother yet?" Granite asked.
"No, every time I get close I freeze up, literally." Eirlys answered sadly.
"It's alright Eirlys, you'll do it someday."
"I just hope he feels the same way, or that he actually knows I exist!"
"He does know you, you just have to talk to him."
"Think you could help me?" Eirlys asked shyly.
"Of course, I'll do what I can." Granite replied as they walked through the city together.

Phoenus ran into his house and said "mom, dad, I'm home!"
"Welcome back son, have a fun time with Granite?" Cynder asked with a hug.
"Yeah, but Dash ruined it by being annoying."
"Like father like son." Cynder whispered to herself. "You know your cousin means well, he just has a weird way of showing it."
"Well Granite took care of him." Phoenus said.
"How?"
"Just caught him and shook him around a bit."
Both Cynder and Phoenus laughed a bit until Spyro walked in the door. "Welcome home honey!"
"Hey dad!" Phoenus said.
"Hey there little guy! Have fun with your friends today?" Spyro asked after he picked Phoenus up and placed him on his back.
"Great time, even when Dash tried to ruin it."
"That's good. Phoenus, there's something we need to talk to you about." Spyro said as he place his son back down on the floor.
"What is it dad?" Phoenus asked with a curious face.
"There comes a time in a dragon's life when he must find their element. You are of that age now, Phoenus."
"Shouldn't you already know my element? My color is just like Flame and Blazelights, and they can both breath fire, so shouldn't I be able to breath fire?" Phoenus asked.
"That's the thing, son. Yes you have the body of a fire dragon, but your father has all of the elements and I have poison, fear, wind and shadow, so for all we know your only element could be ice!" Cynder told him.
"But if what we think is true and you posses all of the same elements as I do then that's just as fine." Spyro said.
"So, you're saying I could breath ice, and electricity like you dad?" Phoenus asked excitedly.
"Possibly, so in order to find out you shall be going with me every day into the forest to work on it." Spyro said.
"I can't wait dad! Thanks!" He said as he hugged Spyro.
"That's what I'm here for, now run off to bed, it's getting late out."
With a final hug to both of his parents Phoenus ran off to his room and went to bed. "Don't go too hard on him Spyro." Cynder said as they laid down on their mat.
"I won't, it'll be easy at first, but I'll harden it when necessary."
"Cynder nodded and said "I wonder what he really thinks of Granite, they seem really close."
"I can sense a bright future for them." Spyro said as he made himself comfortable.
With a final kiss the two parents went to sleep. At Gravels house though two kids were still awake. "So tell me what you think of Eirlys." Granite said to her brother Stone.
"What is there to think, she's Eirlys and a dork." Stone answered.
Granite hit his side. "Don't you ever say that about her again! She is a nice dragon!"
"So? Doesn't change anything."
"Give her a chance Stone, she really likes you."
"I know, but I don't care."
"Why not?!"
"Because, I'm higher up than she is so I deserve a dragoness at least at my level!"
"You really think it matters how high up you are in popularity?! I thought you were a better dragon than that!"
"Then think again sister, there is no way I am ever going to go out with Eirlys!" Stone said as he flopped down on his mat. Granite gave an angry growl as she, too, fell asleep. In his mind Stone was thinking 'but I never said I wouldn't mess around with her!'
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:35 18/01/2011 by begorle01
#33 Posted: 19:49:13 18/01/2011
lol, Nice chapter. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#34 Posted: 20:49:37 18/01/2011
Wow, Stone is mean.

Good chapter.
#35 Posted: 02:47:23 19/01/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks, and i was hopping you would notice, cuz it gets worse.
---
#36 Posted: 02:52:07 19/01/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 8 pt. 1

Lost

Phoenus got up after hearing a knock on his door. "Son, it's time to begin your training." Spyro said from the other side.
Sleepily Phoenus replied with "alright, be out in a sec." He rose up and stretched out his muscles and walked out of his room to sse his father standing over him. "I'm ready, where're we going?"
"To the forest so we don't wake anybody." Spyro said as he went to the front door where Cynder was waiting.
"Be safe you two and have fun." She said as she kissed Spyro.
"Gross! Get a room!" Phoenus said.
Both of his parents couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Someday Phoenus you will be doing that as well." Cynder said as she kissed him on the forehead.
Spyro and Phoenus walked out of the door and after it closed behind him Spyro said "another thing we need to work on is your flying, that will be next after we find your element."
"Cool! Flying seems really cool!" Phoenus said excitedly.
"Yes it is cool, but it takes focus to do so. We'll get to tat later, for now we'll walk." Spyro said as he led Phoenus to the gates. He led his son to the nearby forest and took him into a clearing. "This will be a good place to start. You ready?"
"I am father!" Phoenus answered with excitement.
"Great, now let's begin with getting the initial breath attack. The way I had discovered my first element at your age was that uncle Sparx was in danger and I knew I had to save him."
"So you're saying you just reacted on instinct?" Phoenus asked.
"Yes, and now I will place you in a similar situation. Close your eyes Phoenus." Once Phoenus' eyes were shut Spyro continued. "Imagine yourself here, without me, and with a bunch of apes surrounding you, and they have Dash and Granite captive."
In his mind Phoenus envisioned all of this taking place. His dad disappeared only to be replaced by a dozen apes surrounding him. He could see the biggest one holding Granite and Dash in cages. He even heard the ape order "get him!"
As the apes quickly approached in his mind Phoenus fought most of them off until the big one stepped forward. "Hey, will y alt me go anytime soon? My wings are cramping!" Dash complained from his cage.
The ape slammed the cage down and picked up his club. "I've heard enough out of you!" he said as he raised his club higher.
Without thinking Phoenus felt an energy build up inside of him. He opened his mouth and instantly felt cold as sharp icicles shot at the ape. All of the images faded as he came back to reality. He turned his head and saw his father clapping. A little confused Phoenus turned his head and saw a group of icicles sticking out of the ground a few feet away. "Impressive! Of all of the elements I never thought that ice would have been your first."
Phoenus puffed out his chest in victory and said "you were right dad, I guess it does react when you feel like you need it most."
"Now, try it again this time aim for that rock right there." Spyro said as he pointed to a big rock.
Phoenus opened his mouth again but only got a light mist. "Come on! I just did it a second ago!" Phoenus said to himself as he continued to try. After several attempts Poenus finally shot something, but it wasn't icicles, it was an earth shot. The big rock crumbled to pieces from the power of the shot. With his mouth tasting like dirt he said "cool! Another power!"
Spyro stood on the side shocked. 'It took me several days after the first element to discover my next one!'
Phoenus looked at his father and saw his surprised expression. "What is it dad? Did I do something wrong?"
"No, you didn't. I'm just amazed at how fast you were able to use two elements. But now we have double the training to do." Spyro said as he summoned several dummies for Phoenus to attack.
They stayed in the forest training for several hours then called it a day when the sun was at its highest. They returned home and Spyro let Phoenus have the rest of the day to himself. Wasting no time he searched for Granite to show her the discoveries. He found her leaving the pool still somewhat wet. "Hey Granite! You gotta see this!" Phoenus said as he released a mist of ice over her, freezing the remaining droplets of water on her.
She began shivering and said "Phoenus! How'd you do that?"
"It's my element, I just learned it with my dad along with this!" Phoenus said as he used his earth shot.
"Cool! You can use earth like I can!" Granite said.
Before either of them could say anything else a red dragoness ran up to them. "Guys, have you seen Eirlys? I can't find her!"
"Calm down Blazelight, she must be somewhere around the city. Have you tried her house?" Granite asked.
"I was just there." The voice of Dash said as he flew up to them. "Statica hasn't seen her in a while and when I went in her room to check for her I found this." He said as he showed them a note.
He gave it to Phoenus whom read it out loud. "'Dear Eirlys, I have noticed you have a liking of me and I wanted to say that I have feelings for you as well. If you want me to prove it meet me in the forest around noon. Love, Stone.'"
"That can't be true, I passed by Stone on the way here!" Blazelight exclaimed.
They all looked as Stone walked past them. "What did you do Stone?!" Grante yelled at him.
He turned to them in fake shock. "What do you mean? I did nothing wrong!"
"You gave this note to Eirlys and didn't go!" Phoenus said as he threw the note in front of him.
Stone read the note for the 'first' time and laughed. "I didn't write this! I don't know what game you're playing but I never wrote any of this!" he said before walking off.
Granite lunged at him angrily but was quickly caught by Phoenus and Blazelight. "We can worry about him later, right now we need to find Eirlys!" Blazelight said as she tried to hold Granite down.
Granite calmed down and said "you're right. I guess we better tell Statica…
"Tell me what?" a voice came from behind them.
They four of them turned around and saw the electric guardian looking down at them. "That Eirlys is out in the forest alone." Phoenus answered.
"What is she doing out there?!" Before any of them could reply she continued with "doesn't matter, let's go find her!"
Statica quickly flew back home and informed Glacier about their missing daughter. From there they spread out and asked the other guardians to assist them in their search. All of the guardian's kids, including Stone, were asked to help. They flew to the forest to begin their search as quickly as they could.
Meanwhile Eirlys was growing impatient as she waited in the forest. "Where is he? He said in the note that he would be here!" she said to herself. After waiting a couple of hours she said "maybe he's looking for me, I'll have a quick look around."
She began to venture deeper into the forest in search of the dragon she thought she loved. After a few minutes of walking in she already began to feel afraid. "Maybe this was a bad idea." She said to herself. She decided to go back the way she came from to go back to Warfang.
She had walked for many minutes now but couldn't find her way back to Warfang. "No, it was supposed to be right here!" she said as tears began to form in her eyes. She began running now but only managed to get herself deeper into the forest. Being unable to fly yet she searched for hours for a way out but came to no avail. "I'm lost!" she whispered to herself as she found a rock and began to cry on it and screamed "Mommy! Daddy!" but received no reply. There she wept for several more hours before falling asleep in the darkness of the woods.
---
#37 Posted: 02:52:39 19/01/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 8 pt. 2

"Wait up master Tundra!" an ice dragon with armor shouted.
"You gotta catch me first!" Tundra shouted back as he ran from the older dragon.
The ice dragon tried to keep up with the young Tundra as much as he could in the thick forest. "Your mother wants you back now, we must go!"
Tundra ignored the orders and continued running through the forest until he saw something in the corner of his eye. He turned and saw a figure in the shadows next to him. After his eyes got adjusted to the darkness he figured it out to be the shape of a dragon. He lightly poked it only to have it jump at him. Tundra backed up and said "easy, I'm here to help!"
The figure looked at him curiously then fell over. Tundra quickly lifted it up to see that it was an ice dragoness. Very weakly she said "please… help me…"
"What is your name?" Tundra asked the dragoness.
"… Eirlys…" she said before going unconscious.
The ice dragon finally caught up to him and said "about time you stopped, it's time for us to go home!"
"Brohn, I found this dragoness lying here. She said she needed help!" Tundra said as he revealed the dragoness to him.
Brohn got a closer look and said "she's suffering from lack of food and looks like a fever as well. What's she doing all the way out here?"
"I don't know, but she said her name was Eirlys." Tundra said.
"Well, we have no time to find out where she lives, we'll take her with us." Brohn said as he carefully placed Eirlys on his back. "Climb on master Tundra, we'll get home faster this way, and you need to hold her on."
Tundra climbed onto Brohn's back and held on tight to both Brohn and Eirlys as he took off into the sky. The whole trip home Tundra couldn't help but look at the dragoness they were saving.
---
#38 Posted: 03:52:50 19/01/2011
You where right. Good chapter!
---
I draw stuff.
#39 Posted: 04:31:49 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Ch. 9

Eirlys slowly began to awaken to the sound of voices around her. When her eyes began to regain their focus she could see the outlines of two blue figures standing over her. She tried her hardest to understand what they were saying but couldn't muster the strength to do so and fell back asleep.
Above her stood Tundra and Brohn talking to each other. When she had awoken Tundra said "look! She's waking up!"
Before either of them could do anything she fell back asleep. Tundra moved his paw to shake her but Brohn grabbed it and said "no, she still needs more rest, as do you."
"No I…" Tundra said before he made a huge yawn. "…don't…" Tundra finished as his eyes began to slowly close.
Brohn picked him up and said "I shall send for you when she awakens, but for now you will sleep." Tundra curled up in Brohn's arms. Brohn stepped out of the room and pulled a dragon aside. "Murghus, I need you to keep an eye on the dragoness in there, master Tundra and I saved her earlier and need to know when she awakens, I will be in my quarters."
"Yes sir, Brohn!" Murghus saluted as he entered the dragoness' room and positioned himself at the door.
Brohn took Tundra to his room and gently placed him on his bed then left to his own room and quickly fell asleep on his own bed.

The moon was beginning its descent as Statica continued her search through the forest with the others, constantly shouting "Eirlys! Eirlys, where are you?!"
The search party had covered the whole forest but never found poor Eirlys. Glacier then found the scent of his daughter and began to follow it. He followed it to a rock where he also caught the scent of two other dragons. He gasped then called for Statica. After she appeared he said "this is where Eirlys' scent ends."
"Then where is she?" Statica asked.
Glacier bowed his head and said "I also smell two other dragons as well."
Tears immediately formed in Statica's eyes as she ran up to her mate and cried in his arms. The others found their way to them and saw Statica crying. They looked at Glacier, whom was crying as well. No words were needed, Eirlys was gone.

Meanwhile on the other side of the forest Stone was walking around and mumbling "I don't care if I find her or not, I don't like her."
He walked into a clearing where he saw a random tree on top of a rock with a pond in it. "I am getting pretty thirsty." He said as he climbed the rocks to the little pond and took a drink.
After several seconds of drinking the earth beneath him began to shake. He jumped off just in time to see the rock he was on rise as a huge dragon rose from underneath the ground. The dragon turned his head and said "hello, Stone."
Still freaked out Stone asked "how do you know my name?"
"I have my ways, now I have a question for you. Do you want to be powerful?" the giant dragon asked.
"Yes, of course I do!"
"Good, because I can see potential in you. You could be a king someday, and I can help you with that."
"How? My dad says that the way he is training me is the best ay to get strong."
"Your father… is different than most earth dragons, he is week and clueless."
"Don't talk about my father that way!" Stone shouted as he lunged at the dragon.
The big dragon just lifted his paw as the kid hit it and fell back to the ground. "Like I said, the way he is training you is week! You could be doing so much better than you are now! Just let me assist you Stone."
"Why should I trust you, I don't even know who you are!" Stone said as he slowly and painfully got up.
"You should trust me because I could make you a king, and I am your grandfather."

Murghus continued to keep an eye on the young dragoness for several hours until she began to move around and stretch. Murghus ran to brohn's room and quickly awoke him. "The little girl is waking up!" he informed as Brohn got up.
"Thank you Murghus, you may leave now." Brohn said. With a last bow Murghus left the room as did Brohn but went the other direction. He walked into Tundras room and shook him awake. "Master Tundra, the girl is waking up!" he said.
Hearing that Tundra shot up and said "lets go then!" He and Brohn quickly walked to where the white dragoness was sleeping and cautiously entered the room. Eirlys jumped at the two dragons entering and asked in fear "who are you? And where am I?"
"Relax, we are friends, and you are in the ice city of Pyry." Brohn said as they slowly approached her bed.
Tundra sat next to her and said "we found you in the woods very weak, so we brought you here to rest up and get better. Tell me, what is your name?"
"E… Eirlys, my name is Eirlys." She replied.
"Well Eirlys, it's nice to meet you. My name is Tundra, and this is my guard Brohn." Tundra introduced.
"It is a pleasure to meet you milady." Brohn said with a bow.
"Please, I'm nothing special, I'm actually a nobody." Eirlys said in sadness.
"Why would you say that? Of course you are a somebody!" Tundra asked.
"Not according to the dragon I l… I know." Eirlys said as she thought back to what Stone did.
"Well, that dragon is wrong then, to me you are a somebody. You are the dragoness we saved last night and a very cute one at that." Tundra unknowingly said.
Both of the young dragons blushed and turned their heads away. Tundra ducked his head under his wing in shyness. "You… really think I'm cute?" Eirlys asked.
Tundra began to stutter his words. "I… that is… uh… yeah, you are cute actually."
Those words made Eirlys smile. "Thank you, and I think you are cute as well." She said.
Now both dragons were blushing and looking at each other until Brohn interrupted. "Milady Eirlys, we need to discuss on where you live so we may return you to your family."
Tundra dipped his head in sadness as he heard that. Eirlys began to think things over in her mind, did she really want to go back to Warfang or live in an ice kingdom? "I… don't have a family, I've been living alone." Eirlys lied.
Tundra looked at her in happiness. "So you have nowhere else to live?!" he asked. After she shook he head no he said "then you are welcome to stay here if you wish!"
"That would be wonderful! Thank you so much tundra!" she said as she hugged him, surprising him a bit but all he could do was smile and hug back.
"It's settled then, I will talk to queen Krystal about you staying here so we can get everything taken care of." Brohn said as he walked out.
"The queen?! I hope she won't reject me!" Eirlys said in fear.
"She wont, I know my mom and she wont turn down aiding a dragon in need." Tundra told her.
"Did you just say the queen was you, mom?!" Eirlys asked in disbelief. After he nodded she said "then that makes you a…"
"A prince? Yes it does."
"That is so cool!" she said as they looked into each others eyes again. She blushed and turned away, saying "I'm still a bit tired, I think I need a bit more sleep."
"Alright, just holler if you need us." Tundra said as he got up and left.
When he was gone he turned to the window and looked out of it. A single tear streaked down her face as she said "I'm sorry mom, but I live here now." With that she shut her eyes and began her new life in Pyry.
---
#40 Posted: 07:14:28 20/01/2011
Very good! smilie
I'm enjoying this. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#41 Posted: 07:54:22 20/01/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks! good to hear! smilie
---
#42 Posted: 07:55:27 20/01/2011
You're welcome. It is very interesting and detailed. Something I call a great story. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#43 Posted: 14:06:32 20/01/2011
I sure missed a lot.

Very good chapters.
---
#44 Posted: 06:04:35 22/01/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 10

The Spasms

Statica returned home that night with Glacier in tears, their daughter was never going to be found. "Why am I cursed Glacier? Why does all of this bad stuff happen to me?" she asked as they cried together on their mat.
"It's beyond your control, you didn't know where she was going." Glacier said in an attempt to comfort her.
"But I should have told her to not go in the forest! If she hadn't gone there then this wouldn't have happened!" Statica cried.
"You couldn't have done that, you would have been sheltering her from the outside world."
"It would have been better than losing her!"
Glacier looked her in the eyes and said "none of this was your fault, Eirlys went on her own account, there was nothing you can do."
She looked back at him and said "I know, I just miss her so much!"
She laid her head on his chest and continued to cry. Together they cried for a few minutes until sleep overtook them both. At Gravels house Stone was just sneaking back into his room when Granite came out of nowhere and hit him on the head. "How could you have done that?!"
"I don't know what you're talking about, I did nothing." Stone said as he walked past her and lied down on his mat.
"You gave that note to Eirlys and sent her to the forest! If you hadn't done that she could still be here!"
"What do I care? She means nothing to me." Stone said as he laid down to go to sleep.
Granite growled at him before falling asleep as well. She knew that he did it, but he was never going to admit it to anybody, especially her.

Several days had passed since Eirly's disappearance when Spyro took Phoenus to do his usual training session. "Now show me what you have learned so far." Spyro said as they entered the clearing they had used before.
Phoenus concentrated his power then shot some ice at the targets that were set up, he shot earth at more dummies behind him. When a dummy came out of nowhere and started charging at him Phoenus jumped backwards and opened his mouth, but released fire instead. He rose to his feat and looked at the dummy burning at his feet then turned to father. "Did you see that dad?!" he asked in excitement.
"I sure did, great job! Now you can breath fire as well I see, seems like you still have a lot of gifts inside of you. Now lets focus on the fire breath." Spyro said as he summoned more dummies.
Phoenus took the dummies out with his flame breath in seconds. One by one the dummies collapsed in flames all around the clearing. After defeating one in a tree the fire began to spread quickly through the branches and set the other trees on fire. "Oh boy, that's not good!" Phoenus said.
The smoke quickly covered the area, blinding the two dragons. Spyro blew the smoke away with his breath and shouted at Phoenus "quickly, put these flames out!"
Phoenus got close to the flames and sprayed it with ice, extinguishing most of the flames. Spyro had done the same with the rest of them and soon enough the clearing was safe again. Phoenus was breathing heavily as he said "how was that?"
"Good, I just think we need to be more careful with your fire breath from now on." Spyro said as they both shared a laugh. "Come on, I think that's enough for…"
Spyro froze when he saw Phoenus drop to the ground, screaming in intense pain and clutching his head. He began to change colors to a bright white with pitch black eyes. He began to shake wildly as the black began to spread out of his eyes into the rest of his body, but stopped when the white appeared to be pushing it back. Knowing of nothing else to do Spyro ran up to him and placed his paw on his head to drain the energy but was thrown backwards into a tree.
When Spyro got back up he saw Phoenus begin to rise into the sky, still grasping his head in pain and covered in black and white, then all at once he aimed at the sky and unleashed a beam of white and black into the sky, visible from miles away. On a hill over the forest Boulder almost fell over from the sudden beam that had shot into the sky. "What in the ancestors name was that?!" he said as he looked into the forest in search of the source.
After the beam had disappeared Phoenus returned to his normal self and fell down to the ground. Spyro quickly jumped up and caught his son, whom was barely conscious. "D…dad… what was that?" Phoenus asked weakly.
"I don't know son, what did it feel like?" Spyro asked, trying to quickly get some answers.
"It... it hurt my head… and then my whole body was hurting… all I could see was darkness… It felt like something was hitting me on the inside…" Phoenus said before falling unconscious in his father's arms.
Spyro quickly took to the sky to take Phoenus home. From his hiding spot Boulder saw who had caused the beam and said "this could work out quite perfectly!"
Spyro landed outside of their home and quickly took Phoenus to his room and laid him on his mat. Spyro looked at his unconscious son and thought 'what is happening to him? This is beyond anything I have learned of!'
Behind him there was a knock on the door. "Spyro, are you and Phoenus alright? You ran right in there." Cynder asked from the other side.
Spyro walked out and said "yes, he's fine, he's just worn out from our training session and is asleep."
"Alright then, you worried me there for a second. Lunch is on the table when you're ready." Cynder said as she left the hallway.
Spyro's mind was overfilled at this point, his son had just experienced a very odd reaction, but what was it? The only one he knew of that could have answers was the last Chronicler, but he couldn't come back, but he knew two dragons that could.
---
#45 Posted: 06:16:31 22/01/2011
This is very interesting.
---
#46 Posted: 13:22:58 22/01/2011
Yes, quite interesting.
#47 Posted: 17:38:25 22/01/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 11

Consulting the In-Laws

Spyro went into the forest here he was alone and sat down. He then concentrated his light powers on bringing back Toxic and Electrica again. Within seconds they appeared in front of him. "Hello Spyro, are you in need of something?" Electrica asked.
"Yes, I need to know what is happening with my son." Spyro answered.
"Yes, we figured that's what you wanted. We have witnessed what happened and asked the Chronicler. He, too, was shocked. At first he didn't know what it was but after some research we discovered that Phoenus was having a light and darkness spasm." Toxic told him.
"Spasm? What do you mean?" Spyro asked.
"I think we should take this back to your house, Cynder needs to hear this as well." Electrica said.
"But I don't want to worry her!"
"She will find out soon enough, it's best you tell her now!" Toxic told him.
Spyro sighed and said "I guess you're right."
He led them to Warfang and as they walked through the streets Icis was just exiting her house when she spotted Spyro with Toxic and Electrica. "Well hello you two! Come back for another visit?" she asked.
"Not exactly, there is something of importance in this visit." Electrica told her friend.
"What is it?"
"You should come with us as well, you should hear this." Toxic said as Icis followed them next door to Spyro's house.
Spyro opened the door and called for Cynder. "Cynder, are you here?"
Cynder walked into the living room and said "yes I'm here. What do you…" She froze when her parents walked into the house. "Mom, Dad! It's so good to see you!" She said as she ran up and hugged them.
"It's so good to see you too Cynder, but we have something serious to talk about." Electrica said as they broke out of the hug.
"What is it?" Cynder asked confusedly.
"You better sit down, this will be a bit hard for you to hear, for both of you." Toxic said as they all sat around at the table. "Spyro, I think you should tell Cynder everything first.
Cynder looked at Spyro in confusion as he sighed deeply and began to tell Cynder what had happened in the forest earlier. When Spyro finished Cynder and Icis were in shock. "What happened to my poor baby?!" she asked.
"I don't know Cynder, that's where your parents come in."
The three curious dragons looked at Toxic and Electrica, waiting for an answer. Toxic was the first to speak up. "What Phoenus experienced in the forest was an element spasm, something very rare in dragons."
Electrica continued with "being born from you two he will obtain every single power you two have dealt with. As you have already seen he has learned earth, ice, and fire, but that is to be expected."
"Then how is this, 'element spasm' occurring then? Spyro has all of those same powers and nothing wrong ever happened with him." Icis asked.
"He has not experienced any because the four main elements has cancel each other out." Toxic answered. "The four main elements go in a cycle you see. Fire beats ice, ice beats earth, earth beats electricity, and electricity beats fire. If any of those powers were to be missing then one would overpower the other, causing a terrible reaction inside of him."
"So this is all over him not learning electricity yet?" Spyro asked.
"That is what we believed at first, but his reaction is different than what it should have been." Electrica said. "If it were a normal elemental spasm then it would have been fire that was released to reduce the amount in his body. What we believe is that the missing element did cause the spasm, but with different elements."
"As we said before, Phoenus will learn all of the powers either of you have learned, ever." Toxic said. "From fire, to fear, to poison, but most importantly, light and darkness."
Spyro and Cynder looked at each other with the 'oh boy' look. "So you are saying Phoenus can master both light AND Darkness?" Cynder asked.
"Yes, which has never been done before. As you may already be aware, light and darkness don't mix, physically and elementally. What we have learned is that the light and dark powers inside of him have awakened and are trying to expel the other from the body, causing the spasms." Electrica said.
"The elements are fighting each other?!" Icis asked in shock.
"Yes, and when he releases that beam you saw, Spyro, is his way of dispelling the energy to tire both elements out, to silence them for a time." Toxic told them.
"We believe that as long as the powers remain equal it will be a stalemate, resulting in a spasm, but if one was to overpower the other then it could dispel the other out of the body successfully." Electrica said.
"So if I train Phoenus' light power it will overcome the darkness inside of him?" Spyro asked.
"It's a theory we made, but it's all we've got to stop it." Toxic said.
"Anything sounds good right about now." Icis said.
"Then it's settled then, Spyro, you must begin training his light element as soon as you can to prevent any danger to him or anyone else he's around." Electrica said.
Spyro nodded then turned to see his mate crying next to him. "Cynder, what's wrong?" he asked.
"It's my fault that Phoenus has to go through this! If it wasn't for my connection to the darkness he would have been pure light!" she cried.
"Cynder, it's nobodies fault! You never could have predicted this happening!" Spyro said as he hugged her.
"He's right, if anyone is to blame it's Malefor, he is the reason behind all sadness in this world!" Toxic said.
"But you can also be thankful Malefor did what he did, otherwise you two may never have fallen in love. Who knows?" Electrica said.
"But so many bad things happen to me and anyone I know!" Cynder said as she continued to cry in Spyro's arms.
"Yes, but I am willing to fight through any hardship just to stay with you my love." Spyro said.
Cynder looked up at him and gave him a smile. "Thank you Spyro." She said as she kissed him.
Spyro turned back to his in-laws and said "would you like to see him? He should be awake in a little bit."
"Of course, as long as he wakes up before the sun sets that is." Electrica said.
The adults began talking about other things when the door opened from Phoenus' room. He slowly walked in with his eyes still partly shut but when he saw his other grandparents he snapped them open and shouted "Grandpa! Grandma!" and ran up and hugged them both.
"Hello Phoenus! How are you feeling?" Electrica asked.
"Fine now, but I was really tired earlier." He answered.
"So your father has told us. It sounded pretty bad." Toxic said.
"Yeah, it was quite scary, I hope it doesn't happen again."
"Well, we just so happened to have thought of a way to get rid of it forever." Icis said.
"Really? How?"
"You shall see later son, right now your grandparents are here so go on and have a great time with them!" Spyro said.
Phoenus lead his grandparents outside and into Warfang to explore old memories Toxic and Electrica had of the city. As they were walking around Phoenus was playfully running around the street with a childish laugh. In her mind Electrica was thinking 'such an innocent child, I feel bad for the things he will go through.'
---
#48 Posted: 01:43:55 23/01/2011
Keep going. This is interesting.
#49 Posted: 03:20:46 23/01/2011
Very good.
---
#50 Posted: 06:52:59 23/01/2011 | Topic Creator
RotI ch. 12 pt. 1

First Flight

Stone and Granite were in the mountains with their father, Gravel, on a hike to strengthen their endurance. Gravel led with Granite right behind him, Stone stayed back a bit to think over some stuff. "Keep up Stone, we don't want you to fall to far behind!" Gravel shouted back at his son as he and Granite went over a rocky hill.
In his mind Stone was saying 'if what that dragon claiming to be my grandfather was right, should I trust him? After all he said that my father's way of life is too weak for an earth dragon.'
Stone passed over the hill to see the vast mountain range of Warfang, which extended for many miles. As Stone began his descent he was stopped by a giant green paw. "Hold on son, we're going back now." Gravel said.
"But this was only the first mountain!" Stone complained.
"Sure seems like it was pretty tough for you." Granite said, sitting alongside her father.
Stone growled but stopped when his father said "you are too young to hike too much, maybe someday we will go farther."
Gravel began hiking back down the mountain with Granite next to him, leaving Stone in shock. This wasn't the first time he had held back on him. Angrily he began talking to himself. "But I could easily deal with a few more miles! Why is he limiting me to so little?!"
Stone smashed his tail into a rock, smashing it to smithereens. Seconds later a green head appeared out of the rocks. Stone recognized it as none other than Boulder. "Hello young Stone, I'm sensing something is troubling you." Boulder said from his hole.
"You were right grandpa, my dad is weak! He won't train me hard enough! I want to be stronger!" Stone told the elderly dragon.
Boulder smiled and said "that's what I wanted to hear! If you want real earth dragon training meet me in the forest every day a couple hours after noon. I will ensure that you will make a great king someday."
"Thank you grandfather, I will follow your lessons to the letter!" Stone said with a bow.
Stone turned his head as he heard someone climbing back up the mountain. He peeked over and saw Granite making her way back up. Boulder buried his head back into the earth as she arrived. "What's the holdup? Feeling guilt for what you've done yet?" she said.
"I never will because I deny having any role in her disappearance!" Stone said as he began his descent.
"But I know you did, Blazelight said..."
"I said I didn't do it!" Stone roared at his sister.
Granite had had enough of it and tackled him, sending them both rolling down the mountain. As they rolled they exchanged swipes at one another along with bites. As they rolled past Gravel he summoned a rock wall in front of their path and halted their fall. He picked both of them up and said "what on earth were you two doing?!"
"He's the reason Eirlys went missing!" Granite said as she tried to reach for him.
Gravel turned to his son and asked "is this true?"
Stone quickly thought of something and said "I told her I was going to meet her in the forest, but when I went to meet her she wasn't there. I waited for a couple of hours before I came back and found that no one had seen her."
"That is a bunch of lies!" Granite said as she attempted to get out of their father's grip.
"That's enough Granite! I don't know who is right here but I'm ending this fight right now! You two make up now or don't speak at all!" Gravel said as he put them down.
"I'd prefer not to talk to him, after what he did!" Granite said as she turned away from her brother.
"Me too!" Stone said as he looked away from her.
Gravel sighed and said "you two are ridicules! You are family for crying out loud! You two shouldn't be treating each other this way!" After looking at both of them Gravel said "fine, if that's how you want to be, don't talk to each other! See how well that goes for you!" Gravel said as he continued walking home with them in silence.
They returned home with Maka waiting at the front door. "Hello, how was the..." she began but Stone just walked right past her into his room. "Gravel, what happened?" she asked.
"He and Granite both got into a fight on our way back, they haven't spoken since." He replied as he lied down on their bed.
"Granite, what are you and your brother fighting about?" Maka asked her daughter.
"He's the one responsible for Eirlys disappearing and he won't admit it!" Granite replied.
"Are you sure? That's a pretty bad accusation you are making."
Granite explained what had happened that day to her mother. "Where is the note?" Maka asked.
Granite was in shock, she forgot that her brother had torn up the letter. "Stoone tore it up, but I swear he did it!"
"I'm sorry Granite, but unless there's proof of his guiltiness we can't punish him for anything." Maka told her upset daughter. She attempted to hug her but Granite pulled out of it and ran into her newly built room. Maka joined Gravel on the bed and sighed. "What have we done wrong to make these two hate each others guts?"
"We didn't do anything wrong, they just need some time to work this out." Gravel said as he massaged his mates back.
"I hope you're right my love." Maka said.
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me