Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Case File 107 [CLOSED]
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#1 Posted: 23:53:47 11/01/2011 | Topic Creator
My Name Is Alyassa Marie Swafford , I'm 15 Years Old And I Used To Live In Sunny Alvole ,Tennessee. It's A Small Town , No Secrets , Little Fights .

But 3 Days Before My 16th Birthday I Was Kiddnapped . I Was Put On The Case Files As 107 ,Because No One Knew I Was Little Aly Marie Swafford ...EveryOne Thought I Was Just Missing , EveryOne Accept My Parents.

I Was Taken From My Home Alittle After Midnight , My Younger Sister And Brother Were Tucked Safely InTo Their Beds Across The Hall From My Rather Small BedRoom.

I Was Just Closing My English Books, I Had Finally Finished My Book Report Due The Day After My Sweet 16.

No Partying Late For Me. I Had Pushed My Books And Papers Off My Bed And Slid Down Under My Comforter .

I Was Just Settling InTo A Deep Sleep When A Sound OutSide Of My Window Brought Me OutOfSleep.

I Never Saw His Face , All I Saw Was Black .
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#2 Posted: 18:21:56 12/01/2011
intresting. though i find it kinda funny that you practically used my first name. X3
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#3 Posted: 20:59:30 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
really ?
#4 Posted: 21:02:50 12/01/2011
yeah, no joke. you just added one extra letter.
---
#5 Posted: 00:08:08 13/01/2011 | Topic Creator
really , wow
#6 Posted: 18:05:21 13/01/2011
yeah, you're just one letter off.
---
#7 Posted: 01:06:49 16/01/2011 | Topic Creator
"they dont care about you anymore !" his light hearted sneer came from the oppiste side of the over sized lunch table .

I brought my milk down to the table and rolled my eyes . "Hunter We've Been Through This Athousand Times Before . I'm Adopted ." My Last Words Stung . No Matter How Many Times I Said Them , They Always Brought On A Fresh Bout Of Pain , It Stung My Heart .

Hunter Shook His Head His Curly Cooper locks Falling Back Into Place Only After He Started To Point Out The Same Ol' Annoying Facts . "One : You Look Nothing Like Allie Or Stalla. " He Waved His Fork In The Direction Of My Two Half Sisters . "Two: Those Dreams You Have-" "NightMares" I interjected , Hunter Silenced Me With A Glare then Continued . "Well There Really Memories Of The night You Were Taken . " He Slid me A Faded Poster.

My Eyes Scanned The Fading Information ,Stopping On The 1 year old picture . My Picture . From My 9th grade YearBook. It Was A Close Up Shot Of Me In The Dance Team .

My Navy Bue Eyes Flashed With Annoyance As I Shoved The Paper Into Hunters Hands Before Picking Up My tray and slinging My Bag over My shoulder . "Bye Hunter." i snapped and turned Quickly making my way to the place where the trays were put .

"Wait ! Aly , im sure your mad -" "no hunter im fine ." i spun to face him pushing my raven curls back into place ,giving him an icy glare.

"no your not besides remember ." he flashed me a grin holding up the sparkeling set of car keys , my name tag swinging from the key ring .

"your keys and your taking me home ." I shook my head and in a flash snached the keys back sliding them into my bag . "i have dance pratice and you have to stay and watch till its over , thats the only way your getting a ride from me ." i began walking towards the doors

"but Alyassa I'll be bored !"hunter whinned from behide me . "your a football player hun , you'll live ." i grinned and pushed through the crowed hall .

"dont use that against me ! miss popular " he muttered as people waved and gave high fives as we made our way to the empty gym .

"i am not " i replied shoving the gym doors open . "your sucha fail !" hunter replied pushing open the other door. "you try being 95 punds and 5'1 and tell me how that works for you !" i snapped and stuck my tongue out as he rolled his forest green eyes at me .

"whatever ."
--------------------
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#8 Posted: 06:05:39 16/01/2011
this sounds pretty cool! ^-^
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#9 Posted: 21:29:58 16/01/2011 | Topic Creator
#10 Posted: 20:35:51 17/01/2011
great chapter. ^ ^
---
#11 Posted: 20:56:18 24/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dad Always Told Me I Was His Favourite .

I Never Believe Him, Allie and Stalla Have that they want .

I have almost everything i want ... expect my real family . i hate my fake family .

it makes me sick to think of them . Ive cried my sleep to sleep so many nights , over something i know nothing of . i remember my sister and brother and mom , but my dad is blury and the image wil never foce.

````
#12 Posted: 21:52:31 24/01/2011
good chapter, kinda short though.
---
#13 Posted: 23:48:36 25/01/2011
I love it ^-^
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#14 Posted: 15:38:03 30/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dad Always Told Me I Was His Favourite .

I Never Believe Him, Allie and Stalla Have that they want .

I have almost everything i want ... expect my real family . i hate my fake family .

it makes me sick to think of them . Ive cried my sleep to sleep so many nights , over something i know nothing of . i remember my sister and brother and mom , but my dad is blury and the image wil never foce.

````

My Family loved me , thats the bottom line , they wouldnt have wished me away . i was there oldest daughter , there first child .

They screached for me till they were sure i was gone.

but i was there hidden under hair dye and contacts , i went to school with my 1 year younger sister .

most cases like mine the kiddnappers kill the child and the body is found .

the man wh did have that plan in mind didnt put his wife in te picture she grew to love me and wouldnt hve that happen .
#15 Posted: 22:10:21 31/01/2011
very intresting. please continue.
---
#16 Posted: 04:05:43 25/02/2011
awesome!
---
#17 Posted: 14:59:29 21/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Help me think of something else ugh writers block!
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#18 Posted: 00:27:01 01/04/2011
Swafford? Really, dear? Next thing I know, your character's best friend's nickname will be "Seven"

xD

Stellar story. 'Nuff said.
#19 Posted: 01:25:53 01/04/2011 | Topic Creator
thankies ! an it will be seven you wait an see
Tahreh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#20 Posted: 01:30:33 01/04/2011
I was being sarcastic, m'dear. But, if we want a Seven, so be it!
#21 Posted: 01:32:19 01/04/2011 | Topic Creator
i know /....
#22 Posted: 16:20:10 03/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Alyassa pushed a a piece of her raven curls back out of her face crossing her arms as she walked a few feet behide Allie and Stalla .

"Dont just glare at them , at least take the time to throw something ." Alyassa grinned as she turned her head to see her long time best friend ' Seven ' . She was the only one who knew .

"Why 'ello Seven , ih's wonderful to see you to ! " She grinned pinching Alyassa's arm .

"Excuse me , but i'd like to point out that neither of us happen to be british , so stop acting like it ! their far enough away they wont notice . " she pointed towards the two blondes .

Alyassa laughed and noddded "your right, i hate them to much to care if i get caught now . its been almost too years tommorrow . " she slid onto the stairs that lead up to the door to the school .

"your 17th birthday's tommorrow !? " "tell me something i didnt know." Alyassa muttered .

"this has to be - " "you sto right then and there Seven ! were not having a party ! not in the next 10 years , no more parties ! " she paused glancing around , she then lowered her voice to a low whisper

"not till im back home . My rightful home." Seven held out her hand , nodding understandingly .

"Come on the bells gonna ring any minute and theres no use in being locked out of class again ." alyassa laughed as she was pulled through the doors and down the slightly crowded hall.

"seems like quite a few of us ar running late ." Alyassa mutterd . "i swear , you need to be on the track team ."

Seven's nose wrinkled in disageement . "i thought that we've been over this . IM NOT PLAYING ANYTHING THAT EVEN SOUNDS LIKE A SPORT !"

about 20 people sent a 'Shush' their way and the girls fell into their chairs in a fit of giggles .

"i have a feeling we arent living this one down . "
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me