First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
How will they brake free? [CLOSED]
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#51 Posted: 16:35:16 31/05/2008
I think Hunter maybe shot anrrow at the frozen thingy and it exploded; free Spyro and Cynder. smilie
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#52 Posted: 20:39:21 31/05/2008
How do you know they were trapped for three years? Maybe they broke out a few months/days/weeks/hours/mins/seconds after being trapped?

Maybe the Elders dug them out and the crystal broke. Getting trapped might have only been the first part of the fury, maybe the crystal exploded moments later with such force that the debris were blown away too.

But then again I don't see why Spyro and Cynder would just sit around for three years while Malefor escaped and started to destroy everything.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
BLOWHARD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1395
#53 Posted: 20:47:49 31/05/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA
How do you know they were trapped for three years? Maybe they broke out a few months/days/weeks/hours/mins/seconds after being trapped?

Maybe the Elders dug them out and the crystal broke. Getting trapped might have only been the first part of the fury, maybe the crystal exploded moments later with such force that the debris were blown away too.

But then again I don't see why Spyro and Cynder would just sit around for three years while Malefor escaped and started to destroy everything.

It says that it had been three years since they were frozen in time. And I think that Hunter will break them out with one of his arrows
---
Awww Spyro
Earth Terrador Blue Sparx Gems: 778
#54 Posted: 17:41:33 08/06/2008
Hunter will free them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Bash pwns your faces.
spyrorocks Fodder
#55 Posted: 19:34:42 08/06/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA

it says they broke out 3 years after TEN on the DOTD website
cynder4ever Green Sparx Gems: 356
#56 Posted: 00:13:21 09/06/2008
i think hunter is just watching over the crystal.I wouldn't take him three years to get them out.Besides,its not like they're asleep.They MUST be able to think.He was probably saving strength and them released himself.
---
Join neopets today and you can get a pet like my avvie!
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#57 Posted: 18:52:13 10/06/2008
I think that when they are out of the chrystal Sparx will say "Dude! you were nearlu as evil as her then!!!" (When he says her he means Cynder)
---
Back from hibernation.
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#58 Posted: 19:36:45 10/06/2008
This is Spyro we're talking about! He'll do it anyway!!
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#59 Posted: 15:14:51 16/06/2008
sparx needs to shut up about cynder for once.... after all she did save spyro, not sparx, all he did was tell him to calm down!
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me