Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > My new character to TLOS
Page 1 of 1
My new character to TLOS [CLOSED]
pokemonka Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#1 Posted: 11:04:03 25/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Hello. I would like to introduce you to my character to Tlos, which created a fairly long time, constantly improving. Reset it like this:

Name: Raisha
Race: Wolf
on whose side is: difficult to define

History:

Wolves are peaceful tribe living in the forest in the valley avalon. In each village is but a shaman. Such a shaman was Raisha. As a shaman could talk with the spirits and move objects by force of will (telekinesis) led a quiet life, until the time when another wolf placed her on something I did not do. Was banished from his village, a sign has been marked by exile (a scar on her eye). Wandered (All of this has happened at a time when Spyro and Cynder were trapped in the crystal produced by Spyro), the world could not find place in it for themselves. One evening glow observed on a single rock. Climbed up there with considerable difficulty and discovered the dark crystal ... out of curiosity, touched it ... I began to engulf the shadow. Her clothing took the black color and purple fur began to shine. Her eyes have become dark and without a word ... dead ... lost their power and free will, and became ... the power of darkness. Outlasted the Dark Master's attack, and after half a year has gathered its own armies. He believes that ejst chosen one (as the legend) he has given his dark master power before he died. Declares war on Spyro, Cynder and the rest ...

Want to know more? If so, tell me ... I will tell you what's next ... And this is my pictures of Raisha:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie ,,I would die for you, cross the sky for you...'' smilie
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 02:56:18 26/12/2010
Nice character. Raisha is really cool!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
pokemonka Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#3 Posted: 16:46:32 26/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie I know about it even more...
---
smilie ,,I would die for you, cross the sky for you...'' smilie
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 21:12:29 30/12/2010
Your very good at drawing too. smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me