Page 1 of 1
The Dark master as the final boss. very hard! [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 22:14:35 28/02/2008 | Topic Creator
As you can see The Dark master is going to be the final boss. Also, I bet The Dark Master is going to be very hard, much harder than Gaul. Oh-ho man, was Gaul so easy to defeat. It didn't take much for me to defeat Gaul, and to think that the bosses were going to be hard. You'd think that the final boss in this game would be not hard, but I dissagree.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
SPYROLUVR236 Red Sparx Gems: 79
#2 Posted: 23:11:28 28/02/2008
I hope he is hard. Gual was easy. So easy that I defeated him in 5 minutes!
---
Spyro
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#3 Posted: 23:13:45 28/02/2008
Personally, if the Dark Master ends up being the end boss it might come off as a disappointment for an epic trilogy. All along we get the idea that he's governing everything, but I can't help but suspect that there will be another creature pulling strings behind the scenes and is even stronger than him. That said, I can't help but suspect that while the Dark Master would make a neat near-end-of-game boss, the final boss could be the Chronicler if his fanatical actions in The Eternal Night are of any concern.
#4 Posted: 23:15:12 28/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Man do I agree with you! smilie
---
#5 Posted: 23:16:40 28/02/2008
Quote: Forgotten World
Man do I agree with you! smilie

O with who?
---
Spyro
#6 Posted: 23:17:43 28/02/2008 | Topic Creator
That was to SPYROLUVR236. smilie smilie
---
#7 Posted: 23:18:24 28/02/2008
O YAY!smilie
---
Spyro
Last edited at 23:18:46 28/02/2008 by SPYROLUVR236
#8 Posted: 23:40:26 28/02/2008
LOL!
---
Spyro
DragonGod Green Sparx Gems: 221
#9 Posted: 23:42:34 28/02/2008
Gaul was a pushover so the DM better be hard or the fight is going to be pathetic
---
no cause is lost as long as there is at least one fool left to fight for it
#10 Posted: 23:47:30 28/02/2008
Quote: DragonGod
Gaul was a pushover so the DM better be hard or the fight is going to be pathetic

I wouldn't say pathetic I would say easy and boring.
---
Spyro
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#11 Posted: 00:43:57 29/02/2008
As I said, I want the Dark Master to be a boss two or three times in the game, but I REALLY want him to be the very last one, as well as being extreamly difficult; Gaul and Cynder were just TOO easy...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#12 Posted: 00:56:31 29/02/2008
Quote: Rexy
Personally, if the Dark Master ends up being the end boss it might come off as a disappointment for an epic trilogy. All along we get the idea that he's governing everything, but I can't help but suspect that there will be another creature pulling strings behind the scenes and is even stronger than him. That said, I can't help but suspect that while the Dark Master would make a neat near-end-of-game boss, the final boss could be the Chronicler if his fanatical actions in The Eternal Night are of any concern.

Exactly! The thing is, is that this series has been incredibly straight-forward. Take ANB, Ignitus is constantly talking about putting an end to Cynder's dark reign... and who's the final boss, Cynder of course. TEN, The Ape King places a bounty on all the dragons, attacks the temple, etc. Naturally, Gaul ends up the final boss. >.>

Would it be nice for the Dark Master NOT to be the final boss, of course. Will it happen, who can really say? Probably not, though. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#13 Posted: 00:57:24 29/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shrazer320
As I said, I want the Dark Master to be a boss two or three times in the game, but I REALLY want him to be the very last one, as well as being extreamly difficult; Gaul and Cynder were just TOO easy...

I agree with you on that comment.
---
#14 Posted: 00:58:45 29/02/2008
Quote: Shrazer320

I agree with you on that comment.

Me too. The Dark Master is the thing we have been waiting for. He is the big thing!
---
Spyro
Sails_the_fox Fodder
#15 Posted: 01:04:13 29/02/2008
i cant WAIT to see the dark master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully he will be hard and not pathetic like gaul....
#16 Posted: 01:05:55 29/02/2008
Quote: Sails_the_fox
i cant WAIT to see the dark master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully he will be hard and not pathetic like gaul....

I didn't find gual very hard but Arborick Thats who I found hard!!!!!!!!!!
---
Spyro
#17 Posted: 01:48:52 29/02/2008
Quote: HIR

Exactly! The thing is, is that this series has been incredibly straight-forward. Take ANB, Ignitus is constantly talking about putting an end to Cynder's dark reign... and who's the final boss, Cynder of course. TEN, The Ape King places a bounty on all the dragons, attacks the temple, etc. Naturally, Gaul ends up the final boss. >.>

Would it be nice for the Dark Master NOT to be the final boss, of course. Will it happen, who can really say? Probably not, though. <.<

While ideal, I keep dreading that would happen, but as far as I know, we've got an epic trilogy that would end up coming to a poor climax if that comes to happen. There's enough room for development in the later scenes of The Eternal Night that could potentially prove that the Dark Master may not be what he seems to be. We got enough of that by seeing that he wasn't initially evil but was a dragon whose abilities grew and grew to the point that the other dragons had no choice but to get rid of him. We would almost feel SORRY with him, not malicious.

I do see what you mean by the simplicity of it all. But at least we get PLOT TWISTS to show a few things later on. In A New Beginning we initially got the idea that Cynder ruled the apes and wants to kill the rest of the dragon race, which got us thinking that SHE led the night on the raid. But Ignitus's confession turned all perceptions on her upside down. That's something that I hadn't witnessed much in a Spyro game before, and to me that runs deep.

And yes, we got Gaul for The Eternal Night. The build there, as you stated, was a little more basic but as far as we saw we witnessed a foundation for Cynder's tormented past and the Dark Master's alliance with the Apes. It may not be much in comparison to the Cynder twist, but to me it works.

I am sure something similar will show up in the next game as well. It may not be quite so obvious at the beginning, but I'm sure something will form out of it. I get a better kick out of plot twists than I do with a standard "save the world from the baddie" affair.
#18 Posted: 02:09:19 29/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote:
Quote: HIR
[quote=Rexy]Personally, if the Dark Master ends up being the end boss it might come off as a disappointment for an epic trilogy. All along we get the idea that he's governing everything, but I can't help but suspect that there will be another creature pulling strings behind the scenes and is even stronger than him. That said, I can't help but suspect that while the Dark Master would make a neat near-end-of-game boss, the final boss could be the Chronicler if his fanatical actions in The Eternal Night are of any concern.

While ideal, I keep dreading that would happen, but as far as I know, we've got an epic trilogy that would end up coming to a poor climax if that comes to happen. There's enough room for development in the later scenes of The Eternal Night that could potentially prove that the Dark Master may not be what he seems to be. We got enough of that by seeing that he wasn't initially evil but was a dragon whose abilities grew and grew to the point that the other dragons had no choice but to get rid of him. We would almost feel SORRY with him, not malicious.

I do see what you mean by the simplicity of it all. But at least we get PLOT TWISTS to show a few things later on. In A New Beginning we initially got the idea that Cynder ruled the apes and wants to kill the rest of the dragon race, which got us thinking that SHE led the night on the raid. But Ignitus's confession turned all perceptions on her upside down. That's something that I hadn't witnessed much in a Spyro game before, and to me that runs deep.

And yes, we got Gaul for The Eternal Night. The build there, as you stated, was a little more basic but as far as we saw we witnessed a foundation for Cynder's tormented past and the Dark Master's alliance with the Apes. It may not be much in comparison to the Cynder twist, but to me it works.

I am sure something similar will show up in the next game as well. It may not be quite so obvious at the beginning, but I'm sure something will form out of it. I get a better kick out of plot twists than I do with a standard "save the world from the baddie" affair.

I'm not sure about that, yet we don't know the story yet so were going to have to wait
---
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#19 Posted: 08:05:36 29/02/2008
If you've read my other posts about the TDH story line, ou know I whole heartedly agree with you Rexy, and you HIR.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Last edited at 03:29:38 01/03/2008 by Twilight
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#20 Posted: 09:14:10 29/02/2008
I hope The Dark Master is harder then Gaul!

P.S: Gaul was a little hard for me in the beginning, but only until I figured out a tactiksmilie
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#21 Posted: 10:55:56 29/02/2008
he better be hard. Cynder was so easy to avoid. Gaul was "lets see how fast you can kick my *" So I hope the DM is harder than the other two combined. At least that'll give a little challenge.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#22 Posted: 19:22:24 29/02/2008
Quote: SPYROLUVR236
Long post!

Hey, at least it's more meaningful than "omg I want the dark master to be the final boss, just because lol", which is what I seem to be seeing from both you and Forgotten World here. smilie
#23 Posted: 19:38:23 29/02/2008 | Topic Creator
[quote=Sails_the_fox]i cant WAIT to see the dark master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully he will be hard and not pathetic like gaul....

At first Arborick was my personal nightmare Except then when I found the x button at use, He was no longer my nightmare if that helps. smilie
---
#24 Posted: 19:44:46 29/02/2008 | Topic Creator
[quote=Sails_the_fox]i cant WAIT to see the dark master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully he will be hard and not pathetic like gaul....

Yet lets not have Arborick's flavor go into the next game.

[quote=SPYROLUVR236]

At first Arborick was my personal nightmare Except then when I found the x button at use, He was no longer my nightmare if that helps. smilie
---
#25 Posted: 19:46:25 29/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Can't you see that I'm new to this. smilie Oh and I'm so sorry SPYROLUVR236
---
Last edited at 19:48:48 29/02/2008 by Forgotten World
#26 Posted: 21:18:11 29/02/2008
Can't you see that I'm new to this. smilie Oh and I'm so sorry SPYROLUVR236

O about Arborick. I did finish the game though so I don't have to go through him againsmilie.
---
Spyro
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#27 Posted: 16:31:10 22/03/2008
it is easy to beat arborick I have defeated him 8 times
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#28 Posted: 16:37:20 22/03/2008
Well,the dark master should be hard.Would he be the dark master if he was easy?Heck no!smilie
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#29 Posted: 16:58:15 22/03/2008
Hmm. I was kinda wondering of how the DM would be like while battling him. I think this'll be the hardest Spyro game...
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#30 Posted: 17:10:38 22/03/2008
^ yeah! Actually he'll be like battling Adult Cynder.
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#31 Posted: 19:07:15 07/09/2008
yeah the DM will be hard. If he isen't i will be mad! smilie
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#32 Posted: 19:50:28 07/09/2008
I know he will be hard because he uses all the elements right? so he wil probally be even harder than the destroyer!
smilie
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#33 Posted: 00:31:53 08/09/2008
want to know why the games are sooooooo easy????? well it is rated E10+ and they aren't going to make a game soooooo hard for a ten year old so then he/she cannot beat the game if it was real hard like some people want it. So then all of you who want the game to be very hard keep dreaming. But who knows it might happen!!! smilie
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#34 Posted: 00:32:30 08/09/2008
The reason boss battles are hard for me the first time I play a Spyro game is because I am so exceited I don't focus. But you're right, he is easy. So was Cynder even the first time around.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#35 Posted: 00:38:42 08/09/2008
E10 doesn't mean it's easy...just that it's suitable for kids to watch.
For instance Ecco The Dolphin Defender of the Future is one of the most difficult games I have ever played, yet it was rated E because It wasn't particulary gorey or violent.
The Dark Master may be hard, and we aren't going to pull an exploding Jaws ending on him so it's just E10.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:17 08/09/2008 by Byrn
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me