darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > If there werer/are flying levels in this game..
Page 1 of 1
If there werer/are flying levels in this game.. [CLOSED]
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#1 Posted: 07:34:08 28/02/2008 | Topic Creator
No I'm not talking about free flight but say that for the last level spyro is flying to the place where he fights the DM and in the level I made up it is very stormy and is raining heavily and random lightening blots flash down and try to hit spyro so he looses health there is also strong wind the tries to push spyro in the wrong place. Most of the time though the wind tries to push spyro into the rough seas below and if he crashes into the sea he dies and you try again hope you like it! for extra challenege you could have flying monsters that you don't actually have to kill like the dredwings in ANB flying levels they just fly by trying to hurt you smilie
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
Last edited at 07:44:45 28/02/2008 by randomwarrior
Frisby Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#2 Posted: 07:41:45 28/02/2008
Sounds challenging. I like challeng. lol smilie
---
☼Everyone chooses a hero... I'm happy I chose Spyro☼
SPYROLUVR236 Red Sparx Gems: 79
#3 Posted: 15:19:39 28/02/2008
I like it!smilie It reminds me sorta of convexity except there is a blue sky and its storming like you said.
---
Spyro
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#4 Posted: 16:28:05 28/02/2008
kewl (cool)
#5 Posted: 21:18:45 28/02/2008
Maybe if there is a hard mode to the game you would only have a minute to finish that flying level!smilie
---
Spyro
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#6 Posted: 21:23:14 28/02/2008
It sounds OK... but lightening is not a good idea. The obstacles would have to flying toward you to give you a fair chance at dodging it. Unless some kind of icon or target appeared where a bolt was about to strike... but that's done in Crash Bandicoot games. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#7 Posted: 21:33:02 28/02/2008
Quote: HIR
It sounds OK... but lightening is not a good idea. The obstacles would have to flying toward you to give you a fair chance at dodging it. Unless some kind of icon or target appeared where a bolt was about to strike... but that's done in Crash Bandicoot games. >.>

I didn't know that was in a crash game. But I am not a huge crash fan. What if the lightning couldn't hurt you. What if there was a ocasional flash and spyro would dodge it automaticlly.
---
Spyro
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8 Posted: 01:00:09 29/02/2008
Quote: SPYROLUVR236
Quote: HIR

I didn't know that was in a crash game. But I am not a huge crash fan. What if the lightning couldn't hurt you. What if there was a ocasional flash and spyro would dodge it automaticlly.

That would mess things up.

Example? One minute, you're on the left side of the screen, next thing you know, this stray bolt appears out of nowhere and Spyro quickly jolts to the right side. I don't know about you, but stuff like that would throw me out of any rhythm I was in.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#9 Posted: 01:01:54 29/02/2008
I just was thinking about it. Sorrysmilie
---
Spyro
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#10 Posted: 05:34:48 01/03/2008
Besides the lightning, it's a good idea.
ignitus Ripto Gems: 311
#11 Posted: 13:18:30 01/03/2008
Maybe the bones of Spyros enimes on the ground. It would be cool to see dreadwing bones! The DM will probaly leave them there for an above ground grave or to make it more creepier. If the battle took place in a castle dungeon they can have the apes in chain probaly because they didnt obeay the DMs comands.
smilie whats this in these chains?
smilie One of those big bum gorrila?
Spyro moves the hood off of the ape and the apes skull comes off
smilie and smilie AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#12 Posted: 07:14:17 02/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Alright I no one likes ligtening I'll scrap it instead the lightening flashes from a far distance (in the backround) for a cool effect smilie
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#13 Posted: 04:26:43 03/03/2008
Quote: ignitus
Maybe the bones of Spyros enimes on the ground. It would be cool to see dreadwing bones! The DM will probaly leave them there for an above ground grave or to make it more creepier. If the battle took place in a castle dungeon they can have the apes in chain probaly because they didnt obeay the DMs comands.
smilie whats this in these chains?
smilie One of those big bum gorrila?
Spyro moves the hood off of the ape and the apes skull comes off
smilie and smilie AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

smilie I think it might be a bit too adultish.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me