Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Potential Mods [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#1 Posted: 23:40:14 18/12/2010 | Topic Creator
OK, I think we need to discuss this.

As you all probably know, darkSpyro has had a few disturbances as of late, from something as small as a flame war, to people's accounts getting hacked. There are NO mods at all right now, and I think we need a few. Although this topic probably won't change anything, I think it would be a good idea if people recommended a few people who they think would be good canditates for a mod place, and then, whenever dark52 does decide to appoint some mods, we will have a good list of recommendations for him.

Just three things you should know before starting:
1) Only suggest people who you think are RESPONSIBLE enough for this. Don't just suggest someone solely because they are your friend. However, if they are you're friend and are also responsible, then by all means, suggest them. Also, don't worry about suggesting someone who may not have the time for this sort of thing, as they are probably the only person who actually knows that.

2) Don't be modest!(HA! MODest!) If you think that YOU would be a good mod, then by all means, let it out!smilie

3) Don't start arguments. If you have nothing positive or at least, constructive to say, then don't say anything.

Anyway, I think:
Aura24 would be a great mod, as she is very calm and to-the-point with her posts. She also tends to stop a lot of arguments and what not. She is the closest thing we have got to an official mod right now.

Razz would also be great, because - to be blunt - she has seen and put up with a lot of **** and knows how to deal with it, without getting angry or personal with it. I know she is currently not posting much, and I also know she is p-d off with the Spyro fanbase right now, but if you disregard that, she would be a great mod!

Gwenio seems very level headed to me, and has pretty much got similar qualities to Aura24. He may not be around much, but he is definitly sensible enough for a mod position.

CAV is another person who seems good for the job. Very calm, cool and never seems to rage or get into any arguments.

Now, your turn, community!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#2 Posted: 23:45:51 18/12/2010
Quote: Spyroo
Actually..... Quoted from the same page:
Quote:
If I do eventually decide that I need someone else to help me then I will post a topic about it. Continually asking me about it won't make it happen any sooner.

From what I know, Dark deletes/locks these topics.

That, and it was put into the wrong forum...
ClassicSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 488
#3 Posted: 23:54:49 18/12/2010
I think Aura24 would be a great mod
She know how to deal with people

I believe Razz left
Because of all the fantards
It says in her Guestbook and DeviantART Journal

I'd love to be a mod
But I'm still new here
and Still learning
---
~Classic &TLoS Spyro Fan~I love Ember and Cynder~Friends not Foes~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me