Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
How did you find Spyro? [CLOSED]
MorningStar Green Sparx Gems: 298
#1 Posted: 19:40:17 27/02/2008 | Topic Creator
What the title says. I'm still kinda new here, only made one post, but I figured a good way to get to know everybody was to find out how they came to join the fandom we share. And the "Fandom" forum seemed like a good place to do it. smilie

I was about five or six when I got my first Spyro game. The first Spyro game, I should say. My family went out to the electronics store and got a Playstation(though at home, we all just called it the Sony) after I showed much interest in the family's Super Nintendo. One of the first games my dad got for it(besides some racing game, probably Gran Turismo) was Spyro the Dragon, which was new and still had commercials on television when we bought it. He picked it out for me because my favorite color was purple, and I loved dinosaurs(Playstation = Sony and Dinosaur = Dragon... Yeah, my dad was a noob). It quickly became my favorite game and I played it all the time, though since I was young I only got to Gnasty's World a year or two later, and only beat it a few years ago after I found it, having lost it several times around the house.
I got Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage and Spyro: Year of the Dragon as soon as they both came out(and did beat them both), and RR became my favorite of the three, mainly because of Skelos Badlands and Crystal Glacier(they have a prehistoric feel). I was quite disappointed with the next two console games, though, and I've lost the three PS games numerous times(now I only have RR on hand) but The Legend of Spyro got me hopeful, and it's gotten me back into the game again with its freshness. I plan on beating TEN this year before TDH is released. By the time it comes out I'll be fifteen, and still fervently playing Spyro games. They made me who I am today, lover of dragons and fantasy and video games.
(Yeah that was too long, thanks for reading it if you did. smilie I'm really wordy)

So what's your story? :3
---
I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#2 Posted: 00:57:52 28/02/2008
Hello, Morning Star. Welcome to DarkSpyro! You don't seem like you're new to forums...

Anyway, I was a little kid, and I went to a local gaming store. I saw Spyro the Dragon in there, and well, uh, got it. I've been addicted ever since.
lapetitemort Green Sparx Gems: 177
#3 Posted: 01:37:11 28/02/2008
Spyro was the this first game i've ever played and i got kooked.. but you know..
---
--The Small Death--
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10803
#4 Posted: 02:50:02 28/02/2008
When I was about 3 or 4 years old, my parents went to the mall and bought a Playstation and since they knew I would want to play on it alot, they decided to get me a game, which was Spyro the Dragon of course. I've been obsessed on that game ever since I first played it.
Zira Red Sparx Gems: 37
#5 Posted: 03:00:50 28/02/2008
One Christmas, I got a Spyro stuffed animal because I like dragons and animals. Then we got A New Beginning when it came out. THE END smilie
---
I won't be on for a long while.
Good bye?
newt42 Blue Sparx Gems: 797
#6 Posted: 04:12:57 28/02/2008
When I was four, my dad bought a playstation. The first game he bought was Spyro the Dragon. I started playing it, and instantly, I got hooked. I am 13, and I still play STD (along with 20 other games I still play.) I have beaten it about 20 times. Spyro is now an engraved enigma of my childhood.

Welcome to DarkSpyro, MorningStar. I hope you enjoy the community here!
---
Play the Sega Saturn. It don't got spyro. But boy does is got game.
MorningStar Green Sparx Gems: 298
#7 Posted: 07:19:05 28/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. x3
I'm not totally new... I've been stalking around the site and forums and stuff, made a few more posts before this topic got replies... (edit: owait I read that as "new to THE forums"... Yeah, I've joined some other forums for other things, but under a different name. 'Meganstaek' sound familiar to anyone?)
Seems like a lot of us have similar stories. o3o
---
I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!
Last edited at 07:20:34 28/02/2008 by MorningStar
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#8 Posted: 21:04:44 28/02/2008
I got Spyro 1 with my fabulous Playstation 1.
One of the first games I ever played :]
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#9 Posted: 01:33:05 29/02/2008
Time I put up one of my epic tales. Woo hoo. smilie

June 1998 - It's been six months since I becme a PlayStation gamer at the age of 11. It was decided since our initial purchase of the Official UK PlayStation Magazine that we would invest on copies of the monthly media package every three months to get more into the game scene (prior to then a games mag around our home was rare). Around that time, OPM34 was released, and lo and behold, Spyro the Dragon graced its cover.

Though I was mainly there for the E3 news (and woohoo, Crash 3 was coming out!!) and the free demo (yay Klonoa), I didn't hesitate in seeing the big article. I saw that it was going to be a big 3D platformer, handled by Universal (which was a big thing to me since I loved Crash), provided enough to invite even a mature gaming audience, and looked really pretty for its time. I decided to keep an eye on it.

September 1998 - OPM37. Still no review, but the demo included a video of the game and I was won over by how it looked in practice.

October 1998 - Caught a review of the game during the "Jsmilie Drive" segment on Live and Kicking, a then-popular Saturday morning entertainment show on BBC One. Jamie Theakston, the obvious presenter for that segment, gave it a good score (can't remember if he gave it an 8 or 9 tho) and I took his word for it; that'll be my Christmas gaming plan.

November 1998 - OPM40. Heard that Spyro was reviewed in OPM38 (which we didn't get) and saw that that got an 8. My hopes were still secure.

Christmas Day 1998 - Spyro 1 was mine! I can't remember how I reacted to it though, but I do recall how I handled it. Weirdly enough, I didn't experience the main game first but looked in the demo version on the free Winter Releases 98 demo disc!! But yeah.

February 1999 - After a careful gaming session, I found myself at Gnasty Gnorc...

March 1999 ...and finally drained his loot thereafter.

By that time, it wasn't just me playing but my brother and father both took interest as well. My brother wanted to buy a possible Spyro 2 with his own money and I think we both took quite the rivalry!

In that same month, we subscribed to OPM and awaited any future news coming our way.

July 1999 - OPM47. I think Speed Freaks (or Speed Punks as you Americans would refer to it) graced the cover this time. But that was of no importance when the big E3 news was being written out, Spyro 2 being reported among it. I kept tabs on it since I dug the first game. Easy.

November 1999 - I believe Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation graced the cover of OPM52. When I saw Spyro 2 receive a 10/10 score from the mag, I literally did a somersault, thinking "this'll be the best game I'll ever play!!" and showed no hesitation in asking for it as a Christmas gift. The same mag also provided a playable demo and I too was equally won over with the structure change and new abilities (yay swimming at Sunny Beach!). I couldn't wait, seriously.

Christmas Day, 1999 - The game came, and it was in a GIANT BOX SET!! Though, the only two things included in that box were the game itself and a CD case that I used to store all my elder PS1 games in. I showed no hesitation in getting through the game though.

January 2000 - 100% it near the middle of the month. I honestly believed at that point that my skill as a gamer was increasing and increasing, and I was sure that Spyro would continually have a bright future.

June 2000 - I don't think I can remember what graced the cover of OPM59, but I got wind of the E3 news through there; mentionings of Spyro 3 and Crash Bash (the latter I thought seemed impossible since Naughty Dog announced that they wouldn't make any more Crash games, but that's another tale). Once again I kept tabs on the pair of them.

July 2000 - Discovered the INTERNET!!1 Now I had more news resources to look up.

November 2000 - Was it Tomb Raider Chronicles that graced OPM65? Either way, I saw Spyro 3's review, and to see it once again get a 10 as well as improvements on its duration score made me feel I'm seeing a better game than the last. I even dug the demo too, and I think it was the first time that I actually got used to some form of extreme sport too (in that case skateboarding).

Christmas 2000 - Got the game, but I got that engrossed in it I cleared it in 4 days. Yowzer!

July 2001 - Heard about Season of Ice on GameSpot but didn't advance because I didn't have a GBA... or rather, a real incentive to get one.

March 2002 - I finally got that incentive no thanks to Crash Bandicoot XS (The Huge Adventure)...

May 2002 ...and got the system and the two games to treat myself after moving house in the middle of the month.

July 2002 - Not even then could I be able to gather enough willpower to plow further, so I resorted to cheats to skip ahead >.> but still, I didn't lose faith in the series, I saw potential in spite of its unnecessary frustration.

At the same time I caught wind of the trailer for Enter the Dragonfly. Even though it wasn't going to be made by Insomniac, I felt hopeful; surely Check Six, a newcoming team, would form a better rep for themselves than Traveler's Tales, who worked on the Wrath of Cortex...?

August 2002 - Caught wind of Season of Flame. Heard about potential improvements and kept tabs on it.

October 2002 - A decent set of review scores for it (and some also for Enter the Dragonfly, albeit slightly lower) made me go ahead with shooting for the pair.

Christmas 2002 - Got Season of Flame among my presents and Enter the Dragonfly at the sales a few days later.

SoF seemed fun to get through in spite of the throwback to Ripto, and it seemed like a better game than Season of Ice in terms of accessability. Weirdly enough, every time I played it I could NEVER get the final 2 gems in Agent 9's last stage for some ridiculous reason...

Ener the Dragonfly, on the other hand, was a pain to experience on the PS2. I strived enough to fully complete it tho, but when I did I vowed never to do that again >.>

It was also at that point that due to some changes in the canon settings, most notably doing a Crash and forming a recurring villain through Ripto, that I felt that the magic of the series was slowly being lost. But I kept faith in it though, even though I then knew that it wouldn't be Spyro as I previously knew it.

(continued in my next post...)
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#10 Posted: 01:33:33 29/02/2008
August 2003 - Heard about Attack of the Rhynocs. Why do I knew about such handheld titles late?

Christmas 2003 - Looked into Attack of the Rhynocs. Just like Spyro 3 I was done quickly but played it very frequently. I highly appreciated the change of direction, even though once again Ripto was involved.

March 2004 - Found out about the Fusion titles. Kept tabs. Decided to go in regardless due to my trusting of Vicarious Visions with the Crash handheld titles.

July 2004 - Got Spyro Fusion (Orange) for my birthday. Though quick, I take credit for being the first to find some of the secret trading cards smilie

I also found out about A Hero's Tail on IGN as well. Hearing about there being a new villain I took interest, thinking we would go back to Spyro's roots for once.

Christmas 2004 - Spyro didn't go back to the roots - instead everything got a change as if we're looking at a more light-hearted venture than ever. Don't get me wrong, the platformer experience wasn't bad, but it's just that the whole feel made me think it was more tailor-made for a modern CITV audience (which seems to be about 4-10 years). I know games shouldn't be shrugged upon for being too kiddish but there's a limit that I could take and I thought that would be it.

February 2005 - Cleared AHT. If any compensation was made it was the movie at the end, though it wasn't that much of an extra.

August 2005 - Got delayed commentary concerning Shadow Legacy. Appreciated the coverage and thought it could be good so I asked my mother for a DS this Christmas.

November 2005 - Shadow Legacy received a mediocre response. I went against it and opted to begin my DS days with Sonic Rush instead.

May 2006 - Got wind of A New Beginning through E3 coverage on IGN. The initial optimistic response made me investigate further and I was happy enough that they got a platforming veteran behind the wheel this time (Krome Studios). I kept tabs as is the usual, but didn't expect much after years of disappointment.

October 2006 - A New Beginning received a higher initial response than I thought. I asked for it for Christmas, thinking it'll do well to break away from the strain of college work.

Christmas 2006 - I got the game and tested it out. In comparison to other Spyro titles it WAS pretty short, but for what it was it had a great change of feel to it and I grew really attached to the setting and so forth. I found myself periodically replaying it while I was at college too!

April 2007 - Saw a copy of A New Beginning on the DS selling for £15 at Woolworths. Showed no hesitation in picking THAT up as well as Okami on the same day (I had £40 on my disposal here, and I was willing to pay it ALL for that one wolf-based title... not just £20 new).

In that same month I also emulated the GBA version. Normally I suck at GBA gaming, but I found myself clearing it in the space of a day. I've still got the ROM somewhere, weirdly enough.

May 2007 - Rented Shadow Legacy. I stated back then that it was a little buggy but at least it was worth more of its meat than Enter the Dragonfly. But either way, now I'm considering shelling out on it once I see a copy being sold for less than a tenner. >.>

June 2007 - News about The Eternal Night were confirmed. I grew so excited over it over the months, I even thought of moving to the Wii due to the refined mechanics not to mention its more populoused (sp?) gaming library in comparison to the weak selection of PS2 releases that year.

October 2007 - Got my Wii. Heard review drama but kept optimistic anyway. Had to wait til Christmas before it would come out over here.

November 2007 - Heard a stronger reception on the GBA version and bought a copy from Amazon. Stashed it away for usage in 2 months time.

Christmas 2007 - Played the Wii version and got around to appreciating it. I saw something more refined in comparison to A New Beginning in terms of actual game content and I felt happy for that. Even at the end I wanted to keep my interest stimulated there, amazingly enough.

January 2008 - Played the GBA version and saw a very tight game engine for the end of the system's prime. Though it was short, it was equally tough and found myself demonstrating my mad gaming skill by recording the Well of Night stage on hard mode on my Youtube account. Get in!

Seriously contemplated ditching my PS2 copy of Enter the Dragonfly for a more fluent GameCube one.

February 2008 - The exchange was done and I felt happier. Though the game still wasn't perfect or anything (in fact far from it), I felt happy in the knowledge that I could get from point A to point B without any serious hiccup when it came to stretching polygons or game crashes, and lack thereof for both.

And I believe that's been my story so far; I still need to investigate the DS version of The Eternal Night tho, but other than that I'm doing pretty good for myself as a fan smilie
newt42 Blue Sparx Gems: 797
#11 Posted: 02:28:38 29/02/2008
Nice story! *claps*
---
Play the Sega Saturn. It don't got spyro. But boy does is got game.
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#12 Posted: 16:48:06 29/02/2008
Hey, Rexy! I've got the DS version of Eternal night! (So far it is)
Not as good as the PS2 version though..
arathyne Blue Sparx Gems: 607
#13 Posted: 17:41:32 29/02/2008
Well it's a short story smilie:

I went to an after-school club when I was 10. They had a PS2 (I didn't have one at the time) so I went to play it. The I saw ETD in the clubs collection of games and with me a having a serious love for dragons wanted to play it. And so that's how I got into Spyro smilie.
---
Cynder FTW! smilie
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#14 Posted: 11:56:27 06/03/2008
I first played it with my cousin when I was six.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#15 Posted: 12:00:14 06/03/2008
My sister was young and had a Gameboy Advance SP. So she got three games for it. Tak and the Power of Juju, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs. Of course, my sister played Attack of the Rhynocs the most because she liked it so much. And when I played it, I LOVED it. That's when my start for Spyro began.

Also, in 2007, I got 100% in that game after so many years!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 12:00:44 06/03/2008 by ThatsSoRaven
DaRkSPYRO134 Red Sparx Gems: 74
#16 Posted: 04:19:39 08/03/2008
i remember playing a spyro game on my friends ps2
---
cynder: i love spyro so much!! <3
spyro :hmmm should i go out with cynder or marry her?
spyro :meh i should marry her!!!!
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#17 Posted: 11:29:56 08/03/2008
I once saw my Uncle John play Spyro the Dragon when I was 8-9 and I sorta became interested in the game. I then saw Spyro on the shelf in the Video shop and rented it. As soon as I slammed it into ma PSX, I instantly thought that this was the best game ever! I then saw it on a shelf in a shop called Game, bought it for myself and I've been an avid Spyro fan since then smilie!
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Last edited at 12:14:23 08/03/2008 by Pyro girl
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#18 Posted: 17:38:28 08/03/2008
From playing the first Spyro game on a Pizza Hut demo. smilie Since it was 1999, I asked for Spyro 2 for Christmas, and I received it, played it, loved it! That's how I became interested in the little purple, fury dragon.
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#19 Posted: 22:12:20 10/03/2008
I got into Spyro at a rummage sale. I didn't have any system back then (although it was only about 4-5 years ago, though). Anyways, at the rummage sale this guy was selling a PS1. I had heard about these systems and easily begged my dad to get it. After getting the PS1, my mom went browsing for stuff and found the video game Spyro: Year Of The Dragon. I was instantly hooked on this little guy. But, little did I know that more were coming out, and the two first games of the series were almost impossible to find!!!! But out of a stroke of luck, my brother found the games at the very last Game Store and my mom bought them for birthday/christmas. (Can't remember which one, though.) After getting these games, I continued to browse the internet for some more Spyro games. I found out that more games were out, but they were on the PS2. I went into a slump after that, knowing that it would be ages before I'd get the game. But luck struck again!!!! My mom found a decent deal on a PS2 and got it for under $50.00. I was estatic!!!! I instantly nagged my mother for "Enter The Dragonfly". Then the Legend Of Spyro series came out. I constantly begged my mom for those games, and got those too. After completing "The Legend Of Spyro: A New Beginning", news about a past Spyro game came to my ear, and I instantly wanted it. Around this time the next game in The Legend Of Spyro series was out as well. I asked for both games for my birthday, and instantly got both. I played through The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night first, then went back to Spyro: A Hero's Tail. After these were all done, I instantly went looking for the portable versions of Spyro (since our family had gotten a Gameboy Advance SP to share for Christmas. Found Spyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy at Best Buy (went there because I got a gift card for my birthday) and instantly got hooked in this mini-game. It seemed weird to play Spyro on hand-held (since I had gotten used to the console versions of the game), but I still had fun playing it. I have still some Spyro cards to collect in this game, but I'm sure that with the help of a keen eye, and Dark52's guide, I'll finally get up and finish this game. Right now, I'm lying in wait for the upcoming Legend Of Spyro game. I hope to get it for my birthday. As for the rest of Spyro's portable/handheld series, I'm hoping to get the rest of them for my birthday/Christmas. Even though they are hard to find, I'm still hoping to get them. Hey, maybe another stroke of luck will occur and I'll get the rest of the series and complete it.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
robby Yellow Sparx Gems: 1513
#20 Posted: 08:54:16 15/03/2008
well this is my story right ma sister brought a ps1 home and there was crash bandicoot 2 and coiln mc rally then we went in to woolworths and we were looking for a another crash bandicoot game like the first one then we couldnt find any crash games ma mum said hey what about this game and it was spyro year of the dragon and i got obbsesd. but 3 days ago she told me why she got sonic advanced 3 it was because she wanted me to get out of the obbseion of spyro and it didnt work and i dont know what shes trying to do right now to get me out of spyro obbsion dun dunn dunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Ya rite chaps
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#21 Posted: 11:36:05 15/03/2008
i think i was 10 when my step sister got a PS1 and YOTD for christmas... she let me play on it and i soon got addicted. then decided to get the rest of 'em and... now i'm here.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
Rocky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#22 Posted: 12:27:42 15/03/2008
My story is really sad, but the sad comes in the first line of my story:

My dad wouldn't buy a playstation2 for me! And i was too young to get
money! But then, a christmas, my dad saw the pink playstation2, in the shop, and he buyed it, because it was 'rare'.
At the same time, i wished to get 'Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning'
for the nintendo DS, but everybody think everything is better for PS2,
when they don't now game-wold so well.
My father buyed the pink PS2 and my aunt buyed 'TLoS: ANB'.
But when i got it, i was stuck at Tall Plains. It was the stupid ship-like thing with all the monkeys.
I was stuck for around a half year, and then i finished the game in on day.
It was when Cynder returned to her young form, i REALLY begun to love
this game! I liked the SpyroXCynder so mutch, and i still do! smilie

Long story... smilie
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#23 Posted: 01:25:22 16/03/2008
I bought Season Of Fire (first game I EVER bought myself) and wanted more.
ragospyro Green Sparx Gems: 286
#24 Posted: 23:25:55 11/05/2008
my first one was well..the first one.it looked cool so i got it.it will always hold a special place in my heart.
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#25 Posted: 23:37:10 11/05/2008
I got a Collector's Edition for Christmas. It had Spyro 1, 2, and 3.
I instantly got hooked on Spyro after that. Then, when ANB came out, I got it. TEN is the same story. I learned how to play and the story. Now,
I can't keep away. (Except for when we got Guitar Hero. smilie)
X-heketchis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#26 Posted: 08:50:42 12/05/2008
at the time i'd never seen spyro so i only thought "hmm...thats new" and played the 1st one........
---
Never Leaving, Always Watching.
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#27 Posted: 11:26:16 20/06/2008
When I bought the PS2 when I was 11 years old.I went to games shop and I saw TLOS:ANB.I really liked it and I bought it smilie .When i finished it I went to Ebay.co.uk and bought more Spyro games lolz...
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#28 Posted: 03:07:43 26/06/2008
I got into Spyro when Mom gave me the GBA Version of ANB. I liked it so much I persuaded my dad to get me a PS2. That's when I got ANB for PS2. A few months later I completed it. I then got AHT. AHT is so far my fav next to TEN. Six weeks later, I get ETD. I hate it and set it aside. And so on..

I pretty much played the seires backwards! smilie
animation lover Blue Sparx Gems: 948
#29 Posted: 05:11:17 26/06/2008
I got into Spyro when my parents brought me to gamestop.My dad likes gamestop but my mom doesn't.She was helping me choose a game then said"how about this one?"It was Spyro:ETD.It was the greatest hits version. I refused to buy that game.But after 15 minutes looking for another game I just bought ETD. I liked it a lot(in a way)when I first got it.Then I got addicting to TLOS games when I picked ANB randomly.
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#30 Posted: 05:15:03 26/06/2008
Spyro found me, well I am Dark Spyro!>:]
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#31 Posted: 05:16:22 26/06/2008
^How exactly did he find you?
#32 Posted: 05:19:16 26/06/2008
He found me in LoS: TEN, silly!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#33 Posted: 05:27:20 26/06/2008
Of Course HE diD.
#34 Posted: 05:57:05 26/06/2008
LoL I kNoW!1!1!1!1
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#35 Posted: 06:02:02 26/06/2008
I noticed a Spyro avvie pattern(look to your left)
Biggestspyrofan Green Sparx Gems: 424
#36 Posted: 09:26:44 26/06/2008
I got the first spyro game for my birthday. I was fasinated with dragons since I was four. I saw Spyro The Dragon in the shops and asked my parents to buy it. Ever since then I have always loved the spyro, so, naturally, I have every single one of them (even on Mobile and McDonalds games). You should see my room. Even my wallpaper and computer icons have something to do with spyro.
---
I'm Mew!!
Posted Image: http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/mew.gif
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#37 Posted: 18:02:33 14/09/2008
I was most probably five when I heard about Spyro. I was at my aunties and she suddenly said 'wanna go on the playstation' and at that time I didn't know what one was. so me being me i said yes. and the only game my auntie had was spyro the dragon i started to play it and i got cought into it shortly after a few minutes so she said to keep it!! and yo know more...
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me