First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
If they killed Cynder off... [CLOSED]
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#101 Posted: 21:59:43 17/12/2010
You'reall basically saying not to pay any attention to things you don't like, to which I can only say this: You're all being hypocrites. If you think it's dumb of him to comment on things he doesn't like and YOU don't like his posts but comment anyway, then you are doing exactly what you asked/told him not to do.

Anyway, it's a free forum. He can say what he likes where he likes, just like any of you can.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#102 Posted: 22:01:08 17/12/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
You'reall basically saying not to pay any attention to things you don't like, to which I can only say this: You're all being hypocrites. If you think it's dumb of him to comment on things he doesn't like and YOU don't like his posts but comment anyway, then you are doing exactly what you asked/told him not to do.

Anyway, it's a free forum. He can say what he likes where he likes, just like any of you can.

But he does have to repeat the same related thing over and over?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#103 Posted: 22:01:28 17/12/2010
Yeah, I know. It just gets annoying.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#104 Posted: 22:10:10 17/12/2010
Still being hypocrites! smilie

Anyway, no he doesn't but you don't have to say anything about him or even read his comments for that matter.
---
#105 Posted: 22:11:04 17/12/2010
You're just defending him cause you guys like Classic Spyro..
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#106 Posted: 22:11:11 17/12/2010
Yeah, I'm starting not to care much anymore. He can think whatever.
---
I draw stuff.
#107 Posted: 22:15:41 17/12/2010
Quote: Aura24
You're just defending him cause you guys like Classic Spyro..

T.T ... WTF?

Nooo... It's because I jenuinely believe in what I'm saying. Is really so impossible for you to beieve that I can say something akin to that of a person with a descent set of morals without centering it around Spyro?
---
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#108 Posted: 22:16:28 17/12/2010
Quote: Bolt
Quote: Spyroo
Like this? smilie

Yeah, like that. Do you know how to do that?

I have no idea, but I've heard people have done it by switching to one player just as a character on 2 player gets killed.

I wanna try it out, but so far no luck smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#109 Posted: 22:17:07 17/12/2010
Most of us know Super hates the LoS on topics, after a lot of times he posted about not liking it. You obviously didn't mind them because you two like the same thing.
---
#110 Posted: 22:18:32 17/12/2010
Like this? smilie

Yeah, like that. Do you know how to do that?

I have no idea, but I've heard people have done it by switching to one player just as a character on 2 player gets killed.

I wanna try it out, but so far no luck smilie

I'm so going to try that next time I play this.
---
I draw stuff.
#111 Posted: 22:20:25 17/12/2010
Quote: Aura24
Most of us know Super hates the LoS on topics, after a lot of times he posted about not liking it. You obviously didn't mind them because you two like the same thing.

I don't mind but why would that mean that the ONLY reason for defending him would be because of a common interest? Trick question, it wouldn't! If it were an LOS fan doing it, I'd say the same thing, I think.
---
#112 Posted: 22:33:34 17/12/2010
He doesn't have to say it over and over though. We all know he hates LoS.
---
I draw stuff.
#113 Posted: 23:08:18 17/12/2010
NO SPAM PLZ!

He doesn't have to say it over and over though. We all know he hates LoS.

And YOU don't have to read his quote or say over and over that he doesn't need to say it over and over!!!
---
#114 Posted: 23:10:26 17/12/2010
Yeah, I don't do it? smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#115 Posted: 23:10:44 17/12/2010
Ramirez is a troll, SpyroLUVA. He's been posting this junk on all the other forums all day.

Snappy much?
---
#116 Posted: 23:12:44 17/12/2010
I forgot the smilie face! Whoops! smilie I was jesting in the severity of my comment bolt, though I do mean what I said 100%. Just not how I said it... If that makes any sense...
---
#117 Posted: 23:13:30 17/12/2010
All morning for me. When I woke up, I saw him do this. Great start to the morning...

I'd say she's just defending him.
---
I draw stuff.
#118 Posted: 23:19:57 17/12/2010
^You!
Read it! v
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

I don't mind but why would that mean that the ONLY reason for defending him would be because of a common interest? Trick question, it wouldn't! If it were an LOS fan doing it, I'd say the same thing, I think.

Seriously, that is an insult! How dare you think I am so shallow that I only care about people who like classic Spyro! If it were you going on about likes and dislikes of old or new, I'd react the same way. We ALL are allowed to say what we wish as long as we obey forum rules. We may all also say it where we wish if we consider it relevent, either to support our own theories or opinions, or a topic/in-topic conversation is discussing the matter.
---
#119 Posted: 23:26:54 17/12/2010
I never said that you wouldn't defend a LoS fan, did I?
I would defend Super, but I just find it annoying (you know...).
---
I draw stuff.
#120 Posted: 23:28:56 17/12/2010
Oh sorry I thought you were saying what Aura said previously. My mistake. And yes! I AM defending for what I call good reason, same as I'd defend you or anyone else. Now let's stop this shall we? We're getting no where, and we're just going in circles; we're ALL repeating ourselves!smilie
---
#121 Posted: 23:30:39 17/12/2010
Yeah, I'll stop.

I'll post how Cynder dies my way soon.
---
I draw stuff.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#122 Posted: 00:18:55 18/12/2010
Guys, he was only commenting on the DESIGN, like we all were. Besides, there are people I can think of that repeat themselves way more...
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#123 Posted: 00:59:37 18/12/2010
Yeah, but the topic is about if Cynder died.
---
I draw stuff.
#124 Posted: 01:01:54 18/12/2010
Ah yes, Cynder dying.....I really don't want her to die, and the methods I think of that I find "captivating" may be a little graphic for here!smilie
(Which is quite ironic!)
---
#125 Posted: 01:03:44 18/12/2010
If Cynder did die, I'd say it would be in Malefor's Lair because Melefor killed her for joining Spyro's side.
---
I draw stuff.
#126 Posted: 01:05:07 18/12/2010
The reason she dies is not what I'm most concerned with(weirdly enough)....it's the method!smilie
---
#127 Posted: 01:08:49 18/12/2010
Malefor turn Spyro dark and Spyro killed Cynder. Then Spyro awoke from his trance and saw what he did to Cynder. He got so mad at Malefor, that Spyro killed Malefor.

Or, they got to the last part of battling Malefor and Malefor did a Convexity attack. Spyro and Cynder blocked it off but the darkness of Malefor's Convexity seeped into Cynder and killed her from the inside.

I can come up with something better, I'm just not in an imaginative mood right now.
---
I draw stuff.
#128 Posted: 01:11:02 18/12/2010
Malefor turn Spyro dark and Spyro killed Cynder. Then Spyro awoke from his trance and saw what he did to Cynder. He got so mad at Malefor, that Spyro killed Malefor.

If they had actually done that, I would have endless amounts of respect for DotD. It would truly be a real epic game that pushed the storyline to its limits.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#129 Posted: 01:11:28 18/12/2010
I got an idea....
She attempts to eat Sparx, but chokes on him!smilie
---
#130 Posted: 01:12:56 18/12/2010
That's silly. smilie

If they had actually done that, I would have endless amounts of respect for DotD. It would truly be a real epic game that pushed the storyline to its limits.

Really, I came up with a good idea when I wasn't imaginative?
---
I draw stuff.
#131 Posted: 01:15:21 18/12/2010
That's silly. smilie

Really, I came up with a good idea when I wasn't imaginative?

I think you did smilie

For me, the ending could change to Cynder's soul helping Spyro defeat/kill Malefor.

Then we could have a REAL tear-jerking moment, as her soul says goodbye to Spyro, and thanks him for being there, saying they'll meet up again in the future.

Heck, if they did that, I wouldn't be half bothered if she was resurrected in the next game!
---
#132 Posted: 01:18:05 18/12/2010
My silly ones are the only ones suitable for here, really!smilie

I would prefer if Spyro turned dark instead of Cynder in DotD. But he wouldn't kill her. He would attack her and have her in tears. Not sure how Spyro would snap out of it though, I'll think of it later!smilie
---
#133 Posted: 01:19:18 18/12/2010
Yeah, that would have been awesome. Kinda like the other purple dragons helping Spyro defeat Malefor at the end.
---
I draw stuff.
#134 Posted: 01:20:38 18/12/2010
^ That's what I was thinking too! That could have been where Cynder walked away, with the other spirits.
---
#135 Posted: 01:22:21 18/12/2010
You know what would of been awesome.....
The spirit of Classic Spyro comes out and starts running after Malefor and torches him, while LoS Spyro does all the other serious stuff!smilie
Yeah......
---
#136 Posted: 01:23:54 18/12/2010
Into the spirit world. Maybe she would come back and help Spyro in a later peril.
But the spirits looked like Ignitus at the end of DotD, don't you think?
---
I draw stuff.
#137 Posted: 01:25:41 18/12/2010
Yeah, they did....
Recolouring much?
---
#138 Posted: 01:26:57 18/12/2010
Maybe it was the reflection of the purple everywhere?
---
I draw stuff.
#139 Posted: 01:31:27 18/12/2010
Meh, I was kind of joking, mainly because of this picture:
[User Posted Image]
---
#140 Posted: 01:33:05 18/12/2010
Was that fan-made?
---
I draw stuff.
#141 Posted: 01:42:01 18/12/2010
Yeah, it's a little joke about something....
Er, anyway, more ways for Cynder to die....
Oooh, she gets sucked into a black hole!smilie
---
#142 Posted: 01:43:14 18/12/2010
That would be weird. Or the black hole could the the centre of the world. Or the Destroyer eats her. >:D
---
I draw stuff.
#143 Posted: 01:44:04 18/12/2010
...Or she takes damage while she has zero rings!smilie
---
#144 Posted: 01:45:59 18/12/2010
She has no rings, is that what you are saying?
These deaths are pointless. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#145 Posted: 01:47:33 18/12/2010
LOL, Sonic references!smilie

They are, aren't they? The only serious ones I have may be a little too much for this site.
---
#146 Posted: 01:49:10 18/12/2010
Maybe. What, you mean like guts?
---
I draw stuff.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#147 Posted: 10:17:30 18/12/2010
So guys, am I not allowed to post on here anymore? Talk about dictatorship, you're only moaning at me like a bunch of kids because you don't like what you see, and I don't post about the same thing on TLOS, I like to talk about different things that I don't like about the game, and I don't mind the fact that TLOS is on these topics, that's just Aura jumping to conclusions.

You all seem to be too dense to think that it's my opinion, and that you can't get over it because I never say anything good about TLOS, now to me, that's just sounds like you're all forcing me to like a certain thing, and post what you want me to post, you're all so stupid sometimes, and you say other people start arguments, probably because you lot cause it, so immature, I've probably wasted my time posting this, because some people who argue at me never understand. Especially Aura, she seems to think that she is a leader of the forum. I wouldn't want her in charge of the country, smilie, Talk about dictatorship.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#148 Posted: 10:55:58 18/12/2010
Not really, they just involve Cynder going through a lot of pain, and possibly, people may see it as a little too much.

@SuperSpyroFan: Hey, I never said you couldn't post here!smilie You are entitled to your own opinion, and you can post here as much as you want, provided you don't break any rules.
---
#149 Posted: 14:38:07 18/12/2010
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
So guys, am I not allowed to post on here anymore? Talk about dictatorship, you're only moaning at me like a bunch of kids because you don't like what you see, and I don't post about the same thing on TLOS, I like to talk about different things that I don't like about the game, and I don't mind the fact that TLOS is on these topics, that's just Aura jumping to conclusions.

You all seem to be too dense to think that it's my opinion, and that you can't get over it because I never say anything good about TLOS, now to me, that's just sounds like you're all forcing me to like a certain thing, and post what you want me to post, you're all so stupid sometimes, and you say other people start arguments, probably because you lot cause it, so immature, I've probably wasted my time posting this, because some people who argue at me never understand. Especially Aura, she seems to think that she is a leader of the forum. I wouldn't want her in charge of the country, smilie, Talk about dictatorship.

Agreed ten thousand fold!

I'd like a torchered death for Cynder, but like SB's ideas, mine are far too gorey for here or in the game.
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#150 Posted: 15:23:13 18/12/2010
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

No one said yo couldn't post here?.. And that argument was done with.. the topic had moved on.

Quote: sonicbrawler182
My silly ones are the only ones suitable for here, really!smilie

I would prefer if Spyro turned dark instead of Cynder in DotD. But he wouldn't kill her. He would attack her and have her in tears. Not sure how Spyro would snap out of it though, I'll think of it later!smilie

I like that idea, and the one Bolt had, as simple as it was! It would have been really interesting to see Spyro turn on Cynder against his will.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me