Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Blood of Darkness [CLOSED]
kitty kat299 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#1 Posted: 02:53:03 08/12/2010 | Topic Creator
this story is about my warrior cats fan character, Shade.

Chapter 1..............................

I looked around. This was my view of the world. Everything seems so... BIG...... I could hear my mother calling. "Sun!" she called. I sighed. "Mom, just a little longer?" I asked. "No, Sun. You know very well that today is adoption day." I looked around my menacing cage. it was so scary.
The Housefolk cub came to my cage. I pawed at the bars, mewling to get out. It opened the cage and I instantly jumped out, weaving around him. He pointed at me and shrieked something to its adult. It picked me up and i started purring. He smiled at me and started petting me.
When it got back to its nest, it let me go. It had a DOG. I backed into the corner as it started growling. He brought me here as a CHEW TOY for his dog. I knew that I would have to run, or else the housefolk cub might order it to attack. The dog was HUGE.
I ran out the dog door and jumped the barrier. just then, I heard a menacing voice. It spoke to me. "What are you doing on Shadowclan territory, kit?" it asked.

more coming soon!
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:07:11 08/12/2010 by kitty kat299
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#2 Posted: 03:09:52 08/12/2010
Awesome! smilie You're good at putting the right emotion in the story. ^.^
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#3 Posted: 03:19:54 08/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! ^.^ I try to make it dramatic, because I REALLY am bullied before becoming the leader of Bloodclan.

Chapter 2............................

I stared around in horror. "Who are you, and what is Shadowclan?" I asked. The voice chuckled. A large cat walked out. He said, "I do not tell my name to nosy kits. But, I can tell you that Shadowclan is very large and frightening." I yelled, "I'm not scared!" but i was shaking all over. The cat laughed and called out a younger cat. The young cat jumped on me, laughing that i was a pipsqueak and would never be a warrior.
I ran away very fast and didn't look back. I ran to the Thunderpath and nearly got hit by a monster. I backed into an alley and a scarred cat calmly walked out. "What are YOU doing in my alley?" he hissed. I turned away and backed out. I bumped into a frightening cat, but he was friendly. He asked me,"What is a young kit like you doing in these streets?" I saw that he was nice, so I told him. "I ran away from my owner, because he had a dog." I replied. "Ah, so you're a kittypet." I stared at him in wonder. I asked him what a kittypet was, and he told me everyone could tell by my collar.
I stared around, and saw a bone. jamming it into my collar, I hoped that this would work. Sadly, it didn't. It just got stuck in my collar. Later, a cat asked me what my name was and how I got that tooth. You know what? My name's not Sun. Not anymore. "My name is Shade." another cat told me I looked a lot like their former leader, Scourge. My mother told me that a cat named Scourge was my father, and of course, i replied with,"Well, when I was a kit my mother told me that before she was captured, my father was Scourge." murmurs rippled through the crowd of cats, now gathering around me.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:26 09/12/2010 by kitty kat299
#4 Posted: 23:29:48 09/12/2010
Papa Scourge! smilie

Love it. smilie
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#5 Posted: 04:27:39 18/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie

Chapter 3...............................
Now I was being trained. "Now harder," the old cat said. My first battle lesson was going really well. The old smiling cat's name was Musty. "Good, now jump to the right." He smiled and said, "You did really well, Shade!"
After the lesson, I played with my friends. "Can't catch me," taunted Ash. I crashed into his side and he fell over. We both started laughing. When I looked at him, I knew that we would be the greatest fighters Bloodclan had ever seen. I got up and giggled. "Look out for the big, scary monster!" I yelled as I bowled him over. He and I were like fish and a river, the others said.
That night, I dreamed about two cats. It looked like... me and some strange cat. The wind was whispering her name. "Whitestar,..." We were standing on a rock. We all of a sudden went dark, and I woke up.
"Hey, Shade!" It was Ash. I got up and sighed. "I think I had a dream from... what do you call them?... Starclan! It was me and this one cat, and we were standing on a big rock, and we were commanding giant cats that would bow to our every whim." He snickered. "You probably ate some of that crowfood. Oh, well." I stared at him. This day was starting out fun.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
#6 Posted: 19:33:25 19/12/2010
Ohh, spooky dreams! e.e

Love the Warrior fan fic, Mephie. smilie
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#7 Posted: 16:43:43 27/12/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks! ^.^

Chapter 4..................
Just before we were about to fight, Musty walked up to me. "We're going hunting." he said. While we were hunting, I caught a rat. Since rules don't apply to Bloodclan, I ate half of it and brought the rest to Ash. "This isn't much of a rat," he said, amused. "It was," I smirked, "before I ate half of it." We both started laughing. Then, Musty walked up to me with a serious look on his face.
"While we were hunting, you told me about your dream, correct?" he asked. "Yeah.." I started thinking. ""maybe it's Whitestar," I thought. Musty called in White star, but she looked my age. In my dream, we had both been much bigger, although a I still had to look up to look her in the eyes. " I-- Is your name Shade?" she asked me. " Yes.... is your name..." "Whitepaw." she said. She smiled and started talking about a dream, and how we were in it. "But... but.. I had that same dream!" I blurted out. "Creepy," she said. She explained that she was only here because of the dream, and wanted to meet me.Now that we were friends, she was going to leave.

B.T. W., Whitepaw/star is my friend from school's fan character. I thought she would be good in my fanfic.

Chapter 5................
After that Whitepaw and I became good friends.

I was just made a free cat, and proud of it too. The only problem was that Ash and Musty were following me, as if I was going to seize that streets at once. Some days later, Ash explained his reason for following me. "Shade?" he said that day. "Yes, what is it?" I sighed. "I.. um.... kinda like you." he muttered. "Oh, well, I know that!" I replied. "No.." he said,"I mean LIKE like." "Oh.." I blushed so deeply I wondered if I was still a black cat. When we came out, Musty almost read our thoughts. "Ah, so you told her." He smiled. "The whole of Twolegplace knows how you are together. Once I heard it was true, at least on Ash's part, I told the whole of the alleycats." He suddenly got serious. "Shade, about your friend,... She is a warrior in a rival clan now. You must stop meeting." I wasn't listening and headed off for bed. "Whatever, I'm gonna have an alliance with her when we're the leaders." Musty got angry. "You aren't listening," he said impatiently, "You MUST stop meeting. Even if it won't affect you, it will affect her. Her clan won't accept her if they figure out the TRUE meaning of her "patrols". She will be an outcast." I was already asleep by that time, so I didn't hear him.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:42 13/01/2011 by kitty kat299
#8 Posted: 00:37:08 05/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6....................
I finally announced taking over. "From this moment on," I yelled to the cats,"I am your leader." Everybody started cheering, and Musty was smiling at me with pride. As soon as I jumped off the dumpster, Ash walked up and nuzzled me. "You know, I heard wind that your friend just became deputy, so if her leader..." "I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT." I said. "She says he is noble, and he is her father. Besides, how do you think SHE will feel? I don't want to see her like that." I suddenly realized that that was the wrong thing to say. "Fine," he sniffled, "I was just about to say 'i'm kidding' but never mind THAT now." He walked away with his tail drooping. I felt horrible.

Ash didn't speak to me for one moon, after that he seemed to forget his anger. "Umm... Shade..." he said to me. "What is it?" I asked. "Redstar... your friend's leader... he's dead." I gasped. "She must be sick with grief!" I yelled. "Actually, she's taking it quite well. In fact, she's starting an alliance with us today." I cheered. "She's not sad!" I yelled cheerily.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
#9 Posted: 05:45:59 06/02/2011
D'awww. I love it. X3
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#10 Posted: 23:14:17 08/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks. ^.^ I need to think of more chapters later tho. -.-
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
#11 Posted: 02:40:58 05/03/2011 | Topic Creator
ok. my character is dead. my new character is in shadowclan. shade killed herself. she was emo anyway. she bought her collar from hot topic.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me