Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > ok i feel this is stupid but
Page 1 of 1
ok i feel this is stupid but [CLOSED]
SpyroStar Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#1 Posted: 04:38:02 30/11/2010 | Topic Creator
i just must be sure and i don't have the time to look it up. my friend says he loves spyro but never beat the first one, and it's impossible for me to have beaten it because it was "before my time." so my question is was there ever a secret or canceled or anything game that would count as the first spyro game that wasn't on the PS1? i'm pretty sure there wasn't but even though me and my friend told him no he still seemed pretty sure. so was there ever anything like that?
---
Just coast with me.
"The secret is I'm angry all the time." - Pete Wentz
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#2 Posted: 05:02:32 30/11/2010
no i never herd of it,and i talked to one of my friends who i a big spyro fan and he never herd of it to
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#3 Posted: 05:29:42 30/11/2010
As someone who's played every bit of this franchise from the very first demo on, I can tell you that the first game on the PS1 really is the first one. Your friend's just being a jerk and trying to trick you.
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#4 Posted: 08:31:49 30/11/2010
And nothings impossible to beat "before your time". I have completed games released 6 years before I was born...
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#5 Posted: 20:27:27 30/11/2010
There has never been a game before Spyro the Dragon. the only thing even close was a demo of the game so, I can assure you that the first game of Spyro was Spyro the Dragon for the PS1. I have most every Spyro game there is and not once did I even hear of such a thing.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#6 Posted: 21:26:43 30/11/2010
Yeah there was, it was called, GOONRO.
#7 Posted: 22:55:28 30/11/2010 | Topic Creator
ok thanks. that's what i thought but he just seemed too serious about it. and yeah me and my friend both think he was just trying to trick us smilie
---
Just coast with me.
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#8 Posted: 03:06:10 20/12/2010
You know, if your interested in playing the first three spyro games, they can be downloaded off of the internet into PS3 and PSP systems for roughly $6.00 a peice. That's how I got to play them.
#9 Posted: 03:29:06 20/12/2010 | Topic Creator
well i have played them. i play them on my ps2 because i still have the games....when i got my cousin's memory card the first thing i did was rebeat the games.
---
Just coast with me.
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#10 Posted: 21:19:46 24/12/2010
Cool.
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#11 Posted: 21:12:19 25/12/2010
"Before you time"? Dude, we're still playing Pac-Man aren't we?
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#12 Posted: 11:53:50 26/12/2010
Quote: Cuzzberry
"Before you time"? Dude, we're still playing Pac-Man aren't we?

No....Well, I'm not, lol.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#13 Posted: 12:34:58 26/12/2010
I'm still playing the old NES Super Mario Bros.... Ah... 8D
Kookie Blue Sparx Gems: 620
#14 Posted: 14:53:42 26/12/2010
I'm still playing Croc and Abe... You know, the blue guy that farts. =P
---
DeviantART The Dollars - Ask me ;3!
#15 Posted: 15:00:33 26/12/2010
Quote: Kookie
I'm still playing Croc and Abe... You know, the blue guy that farts. =P

Oh yeah, Croc, I forgot about that game, I've been meaning to try it out, someone told me that it is like a mixture between Spyro and Crash.

And I remember Abe, I played a demo of that when I was five, lol.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#16 Posted: 15:05:10 26/12/2010
I played Croc! It was cool!smilie

When i was 3, I was terrified of Abe!D:
Now, I find him hilarious!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#17 Posted: 15:07:11 26/12/2010
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Abe has always made me laugh, it's been a long while since I played it.
#18 Posted: 02:13:20 27/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Abe has always made me laugh, it's been a long while since I played it.

i miss Abe. every Abe game that we had became to scratched to play so i eventually forgot him. i was shocked when i was talking to my mom about N64 Zelda(OoT) and she was like, "what about that one game you loved where the guys species were slaves and being eaten or whatever?" it took me forever to realize she meant Abe.

i could never get far on that game....i wish i had it...
---
Just coast with me.
#19 Posted: 01:38:11 28/12/2010
I managed to finish the first game... but sadly I never managed to save enough green people and as a result was put into a meat grinder.. I haven't managed to finish the game again because it's that long and I just haven't had the time to play it.
---
ivanus777 Gold Sparx Gems: 2080
#20 Posted: 14:19:43 28/12/2010
Abe was a great game, i still have it and it works but my ps-s are all busted smilie so nothing. For some reason the music in the title scared me the most (especially those creppy animal sounds), i still remember how i walked to a slig, he didn't shoot me at first but then i turned around and farted in his face, he had a lousy sense of humour smilie.
---
Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it, those who do are forced to watch others repeat it.
#21 Posted: 10:43:32 29/12/2010
I can't really remember it, I only remember him farting and that is it. smilie
#22 Posted: 20:19:53 29/12/2010
I can remember how hilarious his scream was whenever you fell down a large hole and if you farted near a green guy he took a step backwards... the first time I did that there was a bomb right next to him, well you know what happened xD.
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#23 Posted: 20:22:27 29/12/2010
Quote: SpyroStar
i just must be sure and i don't have the time to look it up. my friend says he loves spyro but never beat the first one, and it's impossible for me to have beaten it because it was "before my time." so my question is was there ever a secret or canceled or anything game that would count as the first spyro game that wasn't on the PS1? i'm pretty sure there wasn't but even though me and my friend told him no he still seemed pretty sure. so was there ever anything like that?

That's bull; you and anyone else could alwas find an oth console and game or and emulator and rom of a game that was before your time and play it, and if you can play it you can beat it.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#24 Posted: 20:25:43 29/12/2010
Hey, no need to snap at him/her. Maybe they don't know what an emulator is, or don't have a credit card for online shopping.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#25 Posted: 04:43:00 30/12/2010 | Topic Creator
....that is true. i have absolutely no idea what an emulator is. and i don't online shop. i just happen to have kept the Classics because i loved Spyro so much. now i just play them on my PS2

Quote: Kookie
I can remember how hilarious his scream was whenever you fell down a large hole and if you farted near a green guy he took a step backwards... the first time I did that there was a bomb right next to him, well you know what happened xD.

i never knew that the green dude did that, but i loved mind controlling them. i would run them into the bombs...the one thing i could never do was ride on that one thing. not the camel thing but that other thing that was usually your enemy? it also took me forever to get past those wild nomads that would kill you (i think) if you couldn't sing their song back to them or whatever..
---
Just coast with me.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me