Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Firebreather: Raging Flames
Page 1 of 1
Firebreather: Raging Flames [CLOSED]
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#1 Posted: 04:07:52 30/11/2010 | Topic Creator
I just couldn't resist.

Prolouge

Sixteen years ago a battle raged on between kaiju and humans. You may think Margrett meeting Belloc what was stopped the war but there was another reason. Among the originisation there a member named Rose. She had short black hair and bright blue eyes. She was one of the top soliders and would kill a kaiju in a heartbeat. She and three others got a call about a captured kaiju that they had tied down. She couldn't wait to kill it.

Once they reached the location Rose was the first one to approach the kaiju. She now could she it was a red and reddish brown male dragon. Rose raised her blaster and placed her finger on the trigger. The dragon turned his slightly toward Rose. A ping of guilt hit Rose when she looked into his yellow eyes. Rose opened her eyes to a whole new view of life. One of peace.

Before anyone could react she pointed her blaster at the three soliders with her, threating to kill them if they dared to try to kill the kaiju. The dragon managed to free himself from his bonds and he swipped away the soliders. He revealed to Rose that his name was Shadow.

Nine months later Rose gave birth to a young girl that had both the blood of a human and kaiju. Even though Shadow and Rose were together they lived away from each other because of their different lives. Rose decided she would raise their child but she feared that one day Shadow would take her daughter and she would lose her only child to the life of a kaiju.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:16:28 30/11/2010 by StartheDragon77
#2 Posted: 07:37:21 30/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

Rose's daughter is now sixteen and her name is Ariel. She wore a black sleeveless shirt that had a low cut back. Her jeans were reddish brown. Her eyes were red and she had unatural hair because it was red with yellow tips naturally. Ariel sat down at the table and laid her head on it with a groan.

"Mom do I seriously have to go to school?" she groaned.

"Ariel this town is different from the others. There actually is a half kaiju at this school just like you. So if anyone finds out what you are to them it won't be a big deal." Rose explained.

"Oh sure like having red hair with yellow tips that's naturally not dyed isn't going to freak anyone out." she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Everything will be fine now eat your breakfest." Rose replied while giving Ariel a bag of charcoal.

Ariel rolled her eyes and began chomping on one of the charcoal pieces. Later that day Ariel had on a red jacket and was walking to her new school. Ariel was very familiar with being the new girl since her and her mom moved around a lot thanks to her being part kaiju.

Taking a deep breath Ariel walked through the doors of her new school. As she walked through the hallways she saw she was getting stares because if her hair. When Ariel reached her locker she saw next to her was a teenage guy with blond hair, brown eyes, and orange, scalely like skin. He wore a green shirt, red jacket, blue jeans, and black shoes.

"At least I'm not the only odd one." Ariel thought.

When Ariel shut her locker the teenager took notice of her.

"Hey you're new here aren't you?" he said.

"Guilty charged." Ariel said with a smile. "I'm Ariel."

"Duncan. So what's with you're hair? Did you dye it like that?"

"Actually no. It's strangely my natural color hair."

"That is strange. But probably not as strange as orange skin."

Ariel laughed a bit but then she saw a teenage girl with blond hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a yellow jacket, purple shirt, and black skirt.

"Hi Duncan." she chirped and kissed him on the cheek.

Ariel for an odd reason felt sad when she saw that. The girl took notice Of Ariel.

"Oh Jenna this is Ariel. She new here." Duncan explained.

"Nice to meet you Ariel. As you know I'm Jenna, school staff member, head of homecoming comitee, and Duncan's girlfriend." she greeted.

Ariel frowned at the word girlfriend but managed to force on a smile.

"It's nice to meet you too." she said in a friendly tone.

Just then the bell for the first class rang.

"Well I'll see you later." Duncan told Ariel before walking to class with Jenna.

Ariel with a sigh banged her head against her locker. She was surprised that she actually liked Duncan but was pretty bummed about the fact he was already taken. Later at third period she was surprised to see him. It was gym and they were having a boys vs girls soccer game. Ariel was the goalie for the girls team.

"Ha this is going to be too easy!" a jock named Troy said.

Ariel just had a simple smirk on her face. The whistle sounded to start the game. Troy got the soccer ball and made his way to the goal. Ariel's smirk never left her face as she positioned herself. Troy kicked the ball and it went flying at unbelivable speeds. He laughed, thinking that Ariel wouldn't be able to catch it. But he face dropped a when she slung out her hand and caught it. Duncan was surprised by this too.

Ariel threw up the ball and kicked it went send it flying at speeds that no one seen a soccer ball fly at. Troy didn't have enough time to react when it slammed right in his face.

"What's the matter? I thought you said versing girls was easy." Ariel smirked which send girls and guys into laughter.

Duncan stared at Ariel curiously as he thought about what just happened.

"You know kid if you ask me that girl has reflexes similiar to yours." Barnes said.

Barnes was a undercover solider from the same orginization that Rose used to work for. He had white hair and blue eyes. He was assigned to keep an eye on Duncan. All of the sudden there was a roar. Everyone turned and saw a rampaging kaiju on the loose. The kaiju had the head of a whale shark and it's body had armor similar to a crab's.

"Kaiju not here!" Ariel thought.

Ariel's eyes changed to red reptillian like eyes. She quickly ran and hid behind a nearby wall. Duncan saw the kaiju and his eyes changed into green reptillian like eyes. He quickly threw off his gym shirt and transformed into his kaiju form. Horns grew out of his head, his nails were now claws, wings grew from his back. He flew at the kaiju at full speed and blasted fire at it.

The kaiju roared in pain and slashed it's claws at Duncan. Of course Duncan was too fast for it. He punched the kaiju in the neck, hoping to paralyze it. But unfortunately it had no effect. The kaiju swipped down it's claws and pinned Duncan to the ground. Before it could deal the finishing blow the kaiju was knocked back by a blast of fire.

Duncan looked up and there he saw Ariel except now her teeth were sharp, her skin was red and scalely, she had claws, red and reddish brown wings, a red tail, and reddish brown fins for ears.

"Huh take that ugly!" she yelled with her voice now rough sounding.

Duncan flew up to her and exclaimed "Ariel?!"

Despite Duncan's rough voice Ariel reconized it and exclaimed back "Duncan?!"
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#3 Posted: 04:06:58 06/12/2010
Ahah! You used Ariel! smilie Put Kyrie in? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????????????????
#4 Posted: 19:45:34 02/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2

"But how?" Duncan asked confused.

"How about we explain things after we taken down that kaiju." Ariel said after dodging the kaiju's claws.

Duncan nodded in agreement. They both flew at the kaiju at top speeds. Ariel did a spin kick to the kaiju's eye and Duncan blasted the kaiju with fire. Ariel grabbed a bicicycle and threw it at the kaiju's head. Despite the bike shattering on impact it did do damage to the kaiju. Duncan used all his strength and brought down his fists and knocked out the kaiju. Ariel landed on the ground and changed back to normal.

"I hope the school won't be too mad about me ruining one of their shirts." she thought as she examined the now torn gym shirt.

But her thoughts were cut off when Duncan landed and changed back to normal. Ariel's eyes widen, both her breathing and heart beat began race at the sight of Duncan being shirtless. She was so absorbed by the view that she tripped over on of the shattered bicicycle pieces.

"I'm okay!" she quickly blurted out before Duncan could ask.

Before anybody could say anything Barnes grabbed Ariel by the arm.

"Go back to the locker room and change clothes you're coming with us." he said in a strict tone.

With a groan she headed to the locker rooms. After a few minutes she came out in her regular clothes. She also saw Duncan had already changed back into his regular clothes. Barnes once again grabbed Ariel by the arm and he led her over to broken down buses. He walked up to one bus and placed his thumb on a thumbprint scanner. The doors instantly opened up.

He shoved Ariel and said "Get in."

Ariel let out a puff of air as she entered the bus. Turns out the bus is actually a holder for jets. As Ariel sat down in a seat Duncan sat next to her.

"Sorry about Barnes. He's like that." Duncan smirked.

Ariel let out a small laugh before smiling at Duncan. 10 minutes later the arrived at the hidden base. Once they got out Ariel was taken to the doctor. After she was examined Banes and the doctor looked at her results.

"Well it's no trick she is defaintly part kaiju." she said.

"I figured that but I just want to know who her parents are." Barnes replied.

"Sorry I can't figure who her parents are."

Barnes grit his teeth. He looked over to Ariel seeing that she was sitting across from Duncan. She let out a small puff of fire and began twirling the fire around her finger.

Barnes walked over to her and said "Alright kid who are your parnets?" he demanded.

Ariel glanced up at Barnes and smirked "Heh what makes you think I'm going to tell."

Before Barnes could say anything a voice said "And what makes you think I'll tell either."

Just now entering the room was Ariel's mom Rose. Barnes was no stranger to Rose since she use to work for them.

"Rose long time no see. It's been sixteen years since anybody heard from you." he said in a slight angry tone.

"I was hoping it would be longer but unfortunately I had to reveal myself."

"Assuming your her mother who's your husband."

"Like I said I'm not telling now me and my daughter home." she said.

She stormed out of the room and Ariel followed. Though Ariel was surprised to see Duncan following her.

"Why are you coming?" she asked curiously.

"I want to know more about you." he answered.

"Sure and in exchange you tell me more about you." she replied.

Duncan laughed at her and they both walked out of the room.

"Awe those two would make such a cute couple." the doctor commented.

"I don't know but I will be keeping an eye on her." he grumbled.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5 Posted: 21:06:10 05/01/2011
Nice story. smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#6 Posted: 03:34:36 06/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks.
---
#7 Posted: 06:38:37 26/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3

Rose was flying a jet that she had taken from the organization to get home. Duncan and Ariel were in the back telling everything about each other.

"So your dad is Shadow?" Duncan asked.

Ariel nodded and answered "Yep but it isn't something I would brag about."

"Yeah I know. I saw your dad and he seemed pretty much like my dad." Duncan said.

Ariel pushed some of her hair behind her ear. She smiled, glad that Duncan understood her. Ariel felt right when she was around Duncan but it breaks her heart that he's with Jenna. She wanted to be with him so badly but she knew they could never be together. So she just simply smiled at Duncan.

[Chapter in progress]
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me