Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 35 of 35
1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Forum Suggestions [STICKY]
whirlwind fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4774
#1701 Posted: 05:26:38 18/01/2019
Quote: Drawdler
this isn't a suggestion but a question, why can't you do that thing where you click the ellipses on page numbers when viewing your post history

THIS, THIS ERKS ME

ok now i really want a likes system
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:38:37 22/01/2019 by whirlwind fan
redwes Platinum Sparx Gems: 6217
#1702 Posted: 16:27:25 20/06/2019
I've been informed that people on the site would like the ability to "mute" individual topics so that they no longer have to see the "Unread" markers and don't have to clear out certain topics for the sake of OCD. And while I don't currently need this feature for myself-- I would like to see it come to fruition for those that do need it now and in the future. Just imagine clicking a [Mute] button right in-between the Reply and Subscribe button and no longer having to deal with that topic again. It could be an RP that someone isn't interested in joining or seeing -or it could be anything else. No matter the reason, it would be a useful addition to the site and a nice feature to have. Below is a mock-up for example. smilie

[Reply][Mute][Subscribe][Topic List][Forum List]
Unread marker visible (grey or yellow) until topic is clicked on.
Normal website behavior.

[Reply][Unmute][Subscribe][Topic List][Forum List]
Unread marker not visible, but user can still click on topic to manually check.
New website behavior.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:36:02 20/06/2019 by redwes
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 11536
#1703 Posted: 00:58:22 21/06/2019 | Topic Creator
That's pretty much what you can do with subscriptions isn't it?
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
PSN: MindFang | Ring of Heroes: dark52 | Ring of Heroes Guild: darkSpyro
redwes Platinum Sparx Gems: 6217
#1704 Posted: 01:50:41 21/06/2019
Their OCD bothers them and they have to clear every individual unread marker. This, unfortunately, includes a topic which they no longer wish to view and may soon have to be moved off the site. They don't want to have to click the topic *at all* and I would really appreciate your help in this matter. The unread marker should ideally not show up on any page, while still allowing for them to view all other unread markers. Please and thank you.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#1705 Posted: 07:14:10 12/11/2019
Bug report, I went and rated all six of the console Skylanders games again, but in my User Ratings page it says I haven't voted on any of them. My vote still counted (and since they're red, obviously my votes for the Spyro games that I did vote on again were counted), because the individual pages say that I can't re-vote.

[User Posted Image]

I also wish you could cast votes on each game from within that one page, but eh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:16:27 12/11/2019 by Drawdler
#1706 Posted: 14:19:56 12/11/2019 | Topic Creator
It looks like you weren't logged in when you made the ratings so they weren't tied to your account.

And you should be able to vote by clicking on the stars on that page. Does it not work? What browser are you using?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:22:48 12/11/2019 by dark52
#1707 Posted: 22:37:13 12/11/2019
?_? Now all of those are fixed. I SWEAR I was logged in and voted yesterday, obviously I can't provide any proof I didn't do the first screenshot and then voted on 'landers for this or something but: https://i.ibb.co/DYtgSzw/IMG-2211.jpg

I'm using a really old version of Safari and I'm not updating it because I REALLY don't want to update to a newer iOS. I expect to run into some bugs because so many sites just tell me that they don't support it anymore, just thought it might be a site thing because Ratings seems like a feature users never mention, and a bug with it might be obscure. Ah well, thanks for replying anyway.
#1708 Posted: 23:19:14 12/11/2019 | Topic Creator
Yeah I moved the votes to your account manually. I meant you weren't logged in originally but I agree that it doesn't make sense the way it updates the vote but leaves it unconnected. I'll look at changing that behaviour and see if I can't make rating work a bit better on mobile.
---
#1709 Posted: 18:30:47 27/11/2019
I kept having that dumb glitch where if I'd upload a profile pic then it would just appear completely black. I've also had it earlier this year, trying to upload a picture of Warnado. Managed to upload it fine once I manually resized the image; before then, resetting my device and recropping the image didn't seem to have any effect.

I'd uploaded one other picture before this just fine, tonight, and I'd had a couple other avatars that I uploaded this year, so it isn't affecting all uploads for me.

Unless this glitch is on my end then maybe something is wrong with the autoresizer?

Here's the pic I was trying to upload originally: https://i.postimg.cc/W3QWkrfZ/IMG-3071.jpg
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7201
#1710 Posted: 20:30:35 14/05/2020
It's immediately relevant, but I'd like to suggest updating the server maintenance picture! There are renders from both Reignited and CTR that could look nice, as well as Academy Spyro if staying on that theme is preferable.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
#1711 Posted: 20:54:08 14/05/2020 | Topic Creator
I thought I had done tbh, must have been a different error picture.
---
First | Previous | Page 35 of 35
1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me