Forum

Poll

11 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 28 of 35 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35
Forum Suggestions [STICKY]
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#1351 Posted: 00:14:27 14/02/2013
They are annoying.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1352 Posted: 00:24:56 14/02/2013
Not a reason to censor it.
bmah Platinum Sparx Gems: 5548
#1353 Posted: 04:19:22 15/02/2013
No reason to censor anything other than the strongest profanities, because adding more words to the censored list will just inconvenience people in the long run. I'm sure you wouldn't want to use a perfectly normal word that ends up becoming asterisks when you make that post.
---
I now have a deviantART account! Check me out at http://bmah.deviantart.com/
Post a comment if you can. Thanks everyone!
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#1354 Posted: 05:01:34 15/02/2013
But those cookies are so annoying and cliche.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1355 Posted: 05:14:29 15/02/2013
It would be an overreaction to censor a word such as "cookie" merely because some people enjoy using it and this in turn annoys some people.
Crystal Dragon Diamond Sparx Gems: 8775
#1356 Posted: 05:15:19 15/02/2013
Quote: bmah
No reason to censor anything other than the strongest profanities, because adding more words to the censored list will just inconvenience people in the long run. I'm sure you wouldn't want to use a perfectly normal word that ends up becoming asterisks when you make that post.


I remember being on a site that censored 'grass', 'glass', 'grape', and so on because parts of them were on the censored list.

Their censoring system was horrible, it made basic conversation a pain because of the random censoring.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#1357 Posted: 06:13:38 22/02/2013
^Because it's pointless? If you don't want people to see your avatar then you just don't have one. It's that simple.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#1358 Posted: 02:15:02 23/02/2013
What are we even talking about? XP
---
cry baby, I am
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 7834
#1359 Posted: 03:27:17 23/02/2013
^ WE NEED MORE RANDOMNESS!
---
TIMESPLITTERS IS BACK!
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#1360 Posted: 22:05:23 23/02/2013
I'd like if there was a symbol for "cleaned/edited by mod" in addition to the yellow new post symbol as to differentiate from the two. Hate clicking a thread thinking there's new stuff and just seeing that a bunch of posts were deleted. Just a thought.
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
Fly Spyro Fly Green Sparx Gems: 446
#1361 Posted: 14:03:25 25/02/2013
you should be able to delete more than one post on your home screen at a time, multi delete button with tiny boxes that you can check off which posts are gunnna be deleted
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#1362 Posted: 17:09:10 02/03/2013
A blog. It would show what you posted on and stuff.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#1363 Posted: 17:27:29 02/03/2013
A "Like Comment"button.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#1364 Posted: 17:41:40 02/03/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
A "Like Comment"button.



THIS!!!!!
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#1365 Posted: 02:23:41 06/03/2013
Quote: Crookshanks
Quote: CommanderGame
A "Like Comment"button.



I dunno... I think it would be abused.



What would be the point in abusing a Like button system?

- - -

Suggestion: Making youtube spoilers work smilie
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 8509
#1366 Posted: 21:46:31 06/03/2013
Quote: Pixilism
Quote: CommanderGame
A "Like Comment"button.



To be perfectly honest, though, as far as I've seen, there are little to no other forums that have that. They probably don't have it because this isn't Facebook.



Or YouTube, lol.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#1367 Posted: 22:51:35 06/03/2013
Quote: Pixilism
Quote: CommanderGame
A "Like Comment"button.



To be perfectly honest, though, as far as I've seen, there are little to no other forums that have that. They probably don't have it because this isn't Facebook.


Really? ALL the forums I go on have "like" buttons. It's really just a way of saying you find a post agreeable or funny or some other nice adjective. They also have "dislike" buttons. But I can see how they would be misused on this forum... <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Fly Spyro Fly Green Sparx Gems: 446
#1368 Posted: 23:14:46 06/03/2013
Quote: Pixilism
Quote: Fly Spyro Fly
you should be able to delete more than one post on your home screen at a time, multi delete button with tiny boxes that you can check off which posts are gunnna be deleted



On one's own guestbook?

yeah :smile:
bmah Platinum Sparx Gems: 5548
#1369 Posted: 23:45:44 06/03/2013
+1/-1 or Likes are common in many websites, but are ultimately pointless in my honest opinion.
---
I now have a deviantART account! Check me out at http://bmah.deviantart.com/
Post a comment if you can. Thanks everyone!
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 8509
#1370 Posted: 14:39:12 07/03/2013
Quote: bmah
+1/-1 or Likes are common in many websites, but are ultimately pointless in my honest opinion.


Yeah, pretty much, a like or a dislike doesn't exactly tell you very much, especially when it can become over used for no reason at all.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
VespiDragon8 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5928
#1371 Posted: 04:12:04 08/03/2013
I've seen it on other websites, and well, I just want to suggest them if they are good or not:

1. Add an option or whatever to show the people who have seen / visited your profile in the last 2, 3, 4, or 5 hours, or days, or weeks (depending on how the user change this in their profile settings), and also show the people who have seen / read one topic and their respective posts. Similar to the options that have Facebook, to see who visited your profile and who see your publication or publication of anyone else, but that does not have the option to "Like" and "Dislike".
2. Add an option that says "Users navigated in this section: [name of the users here]" in each section, and so, see who is looking in the topics in the respective section.
3. Add "The newest registered user is: [username here]", and so to give a bit more easier the welcome for the new people.
4. And in case that dakspyro.net need in the future need more personnel to control the page, add a "legend" or conventions box "authorized personnel" to show who are the drivers or guards.
Example: Show who is the administrator, who the moderators, who are the technical support group, the moderators of the Role-play and games forum, psychological support and personal, and any other charge that is needed here.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 8509
#1372 Posted: 07:58:25 09/03/2013
Quote: VespiDragon8
I've seen it on other websites, and well, I just want to suggest them if they are good or not:

1. Add an option or whatever to show the people who have seen / visited your profile in the last 2, 3, 4, or 5 hours, or days, or weeks (depending on how the user change this in their profile settings), and also show the people who have seen / read one topic and their respective posts. Similar to the options that have Facebook, to see who visited your profile and who see your publication or publication of anyone else, but that does not have the option to "Like" and "Dislike".
2. Add an option that says "Users navigated in this section: [name of the users here]" in each section, and so, see who is looking in the topics in the respective section.
3. Add "The newest registered user is: [username here]", and so to give a bit more easier the welcome for the new people.
4. And in case that dakspyro.net need in the future need more personnel to control the page, add a "legend" or conventions box "authorized personnel" to show who are the drivers or guards.
Example: Show who is the administrator, who the moderators, who are the technical support group, the moderators of the Role-play and games forum, psychological support and personal, and any other charge that is needed here.


That suggestions seems pretty interesting.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#1373 Posted: 15:56:20 09/03/2013
I suggest we all get 1000 gems for 10,000 users.
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#1374 Posted: 14:29:39 10/03/2013
We need a Poll Section for creating your own polls.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#1375 Posted: 15:41:46 10/03/2013
Quote: Pixilism
Quote: X-Treme
I suggest we all get 1000 gems for 10,000 users.



That seems like a rather ridiculous amount, don't you think?

I think the only time we get extra gems is when the occasional weekly amount has an added 10 or so gems, and every time the day counter is divisible by 500. That seems fair enough.



i just thought something special would be in order for 10,000 users.
somePerson Platinum Sparx Gems: 7497
#1376 Posted: 03:30:04 11/03/2013
How about a view count for profiles.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5212
#1377 Posted: 10:40:21 11/03/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
^(think that was already suggested)
But it's still a good idea, I want a piece of mind about who is stalking me smilie



*Runs away while in bush disguise*
ReshiramForever Emerald Sparx Gems: 4945
#1378 Posted: 10:41:11 11/03/2013
Quote: X-Treme
Quote: Pixilism
Quote: X-Treme
I suggest we all get 1000 gems for 10,000 users.



That seems like a rather ridiculous amount, don't you think?

I think the only time we get extra gems is when the occasional weekly amount has an added 10 or so gems, and every time the day counter is divisible by 500. That seems fair enough.



i just thought something special would be in order for 10,000 users.


But when people get banned/deleted, 10,000 happens pretty often.
---
self professed austGAYlian
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#1379 Posted: 12:06:08 11/03/2013
Quote: ReshiramForever
Quote: X-Treme
Quote: Pixilism



That seems like a rather ridiculous amount, don't you think?

I think the only time we get extra gems is when the occasional weekly amount has an added 10 or so gems, and every time the day counter is divisible by 500. That seems fair enough.



i just thought something special would be in order for 10,000 users.


But when people get banned/deleted, 10,000 happens pretty often.



yes, there are something like 16,500 users counting the deleted accounts.
ReshiramForever Emerald Sparx Gems: 4945
#1380 Posted: 12:41:32 11/03/2013
Quote: X-Treme
Quote: ReshiramForever
Quote: X-Treme



i just thought something special would be in order for 10,000 users.


But when people get banned/deleted, 10,000 happens pretty often.



yes, there are something like 16,500 users counting the deleted accounts.


18364.
---
self professed austGAYlian
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#1381 Posted: 11:19:14 16/03/2013
Quote: X-Treme
Quote: ReshiramForever
Quote: X-Treme



i just thought something special would be in order for 10,000 users.


But when people get banned/deleted, 10,000 happens pretty often.



yes, there are something like 16,500 users counting the deleted accounts.


In addition to that, only about 500 of these users still come on and post.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 7510
#1382 Posted: 11:32:08 16/03/2013
Quote: sniper52
Quote: X-Treme
Quote: ReshiramForever


But when people get banned/deleted, 10,000 happens pretty often.



yes, there are something like 16,500 users counting the deleted accounts.


In addition to that, only about 500 of these users still come on and post.



No! Really!? I had no idea!
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#1383 Posted: 11:48:04 16/03/2013
Well obviously some people dont.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 7510
#1384 Posted: 11:53:25 16/03/2013
Quote: sniper52
Well obviously some people dont.



Anyone who cares does.
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#1385 Posted: 20:47:48 21/03/2013
Is there a chat box??? or you should create one!!!
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
First | Previous | Page 28 of 35 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me