Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
How do I make gems [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 20:59:16 25/02/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm wondering how to be a host so I can make gems on the website?
Just wondering.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#2 Posted: 21:11:44 25/02/2008
How to what?

Help Files
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#3 Posted: 17:39:50 26/02/2008
Yeah. You don't need to be a host to have gems. Every member gets up to 16 gems every Sunday at 1am GMT, given by dark52's host automatically. One for every day of the week you visit, three if you make a post during the week, and a random number of gems up to 6 just as a bonus. You will not get 16 gems every week, but as long as you're active and posting, you'll atleast get 10.

You may have noticed you're in the 'Red Sparx' group. Every new user is one of these. At 100 gems, you'll become 'Green Sparx'. At 500, blue. And finally, after atleast a year of being a member, 1000 = yellow. The other ranks are:

• Fodder - Not an account. Just a guest. Can't earn gems, doesn't hold a username or any records and doesn't have most privilliges of a member.
  • Spyro - That would be him. dark52. He is the leader of the site, first user, and has more uses than anyone else. There's only one of these. In other words, admin.
  • Hunter - dark52's small, trustworthy group of helpers. They are mini-admins and have most of the admin's abilities. There are none of these currently, but may this site become too popular for dark52 to handle, we could see one.
  • Gnorc - Time for the baddies! These guys have really been on dark52's nerves and have earnt themselves a suspension, which he may take them out of when and if he feels it right. Their accounts will become inactive and unable to use during that time.
  • Ripto - When you really do strike dark52's nerves he will get fed up and permanently block their computer from the site. I'm not even sure if they can possibly be unblocked and all they'll see when they load the site is 'You have been banned from this site' and that's it.
  • ---
    "My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me