Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A Neopets story. [CLOSED]
Faun Yellow Sparx Gems: 1291
#1 Posted: 18:37:10 24/11/2010 | Topic Creator
This is the first time I have ever posted one of my stories here. As you can see, it's going to be about neopets. Even if you don't play the site or you don't know what it is, it should still be relatively easy to follow. I haven't finished writing it yet, but I will post what I have written so far. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Go ahead, take a ticket." I looked up at the tombola man before plunging my paw into the box.
I pulled out a ticket. The tombola man reached out and snatched it from my hand. Nervously looking up
at his masked face as I awaited his answer. "Hmm, We have a winner!" I couldn't belive my luck! Usually,
I was the most unlucky Xweetok on the planet. I lost my neopoints to random events on a daily basis.
The tombola man turned around to get my prize from the shelves behind him. I wonder what It could be?
A codestone? A bottled faerie? Expectantly, I looked at the Tombola mans hands to see....A necklace?
"Congratulations." He said with a laugh that sounded...slightly ominous. I briefly looked at the necklace
before shoving it into my pocket. "Uh, thanks..I guess." I said before turning and heading out the exit.
I thought that I heard another laugh as I was leaving, but I just put it down to my overactive Imagination.
"I wonder what that was all about?" I thought, as I walked towards the beach. The sand was
warm and dry as it ran through my fingertips. The beach was nearly empty as the sun was setting
and it was getting dark. The sky was painted with vibrant oranges and reds, and the sun danced across
the waters surface. I sighed as I took in the surroundings. Its times like this when I'm reminded why I
chose to move to Mystery island. Oh, thats right, I havent told you who I am yet. My name is Pepper,
I'm an Island Xweetok. I live here on Mystery Island. Despite having lived here For over a year, that
was the first time I had ever visited the Tombola man.
---
meguca /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2 Posted: 21:50:20 24/11/2010
.........................................No...................................... Not neopets................................................. Why person!? WHHHYYYYY!?!?!?
Poppy Ripto Gems: 1021
#3 Posted: 21:53:45 24/11/2010
^ B'AWWWW. NEOPETS. B'AWWWWW.
Seriously; why even bother going into a thread that is obviously about Neopets and then whining over it.

lolfail

Personally I thought it was pretty good, Faun. c:
Neopets is pretty cool IMO~ <3
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#4 Posted: 21:55:49 24/11/2010
Quote: Poppy
^ B'AWWWW. NEOPETS. B'AWWWWW.
Seriously; why even bother going into a thread that is obviously about Neopets and then whining over it.

lolfail

Personally I thought it was pretty good, Faun. c:
Neopets is pretty cool IMO~ <3

This.

I really like it. Good story. I was acually going to make a Neopets story but this is TOTALLY diffrent from what I had in mind. smilie smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#5 Posted: 22:14:20 24/11/2010
I just can't believe it's actually happened. I'd been hoping and hoping one would never show...................... it's just sad in my mind........ the storyline is good though, but.... I jsut don't like Neopets in the first place..... unless it's a Lupe, which is one out of them all, and the only one who looks like a wolf.
#6 Posted: 22:19:45 24/11/2010
Lupes attract wolfaboos.
So why am I not surprised? :/

But like I said before; there's no need to B'AWWWW about it. It's just a story for Ad-God's sake.
#7 Posted: 22:21:11 24/11/2010
That is a very strange avi Poppy. Just sayin. It's definitely up there on the original scale. Now what is it?

and, uh, wolfaboos? What?
#8 Posted: 22:22:14 24/11/2010
Wolfaboos are wolf fantards.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#9 Posted: 22:24:17 24/11/2010
And most people who like Lupes end up being wolfaboos.
Sad Neopets fact.
#10 Posted: 22:24:42 24/11/2010
Ah. I take offense at that.

Again, any idea what her avi is...?
#11 Posted: 22:26:12 24/11/2010
Mr. Big from Sonic/
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#12 Posted: 22:26:38 24/11/2010
Oh! I see it now! Okay! I'm good! Byes!
Faun Yellow Sparx Gems: 1291
#13 Posted: 16:10:09 25/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Goldenfire, It doesn't really matter if it's neopets, does it? I'm not really a big fan of the site myself, but the pets are cute and it's pretty easy to write about. Anyway, thanks for the kind words everyone. i'm going to write a bit more soon. It's for not really the best storyline, but It's for practice.
---
meguca /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me