Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Dark Descendants [CLOSED]
gritz88 Blue Sparx Gems: 818
#101 Posted: 00:50:53 05/01/2011
now theyll have to battle Der Riese (<- Means The Giant in german ) refering to evil cynder
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#102 Posted: 01:13:59 05/01/2011
This is going to be intense.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
begorle01 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1493
#103 Posted: 02:13:20 05/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 34

"Are you sure you can make this flight?" Spyro asked Cynder.
"Relax Spyro, I can still fly, flying is something I'm better at." She answered.
"Okay, but if you need to rest for awhile just let me know alright?"
Cynder nodded as Icis walked up to them. "Spyro, I need to ask you something." She said.
"What is it mom?"
"I want to know if you could lead me and the villagers to Warfang. It is too dangerous here, being so close to their castle, I want our villagers to be safe inside the walls of Warfang, we even have a few warriors that could help defend Warfang if need be."
"Well mom, that is not a question you should be asking me, why don't you ask the guardians?" he said as he pointed in their direction.
She walked over to where the four new guardians were talking to each other and asked them. The guardians looked at each other and nodded, then Flame said "of course the village can tag along. This area is too dangerous."
Icis ran towards the villagers that were awaiting her orders and said "the guardians have agreed that we can accompany them to Warfang, but bring only what you need to survive."
The villagers quickly began to gather the food and supplies they needed. The guardians waited patiently at the edge of the woods, but Gravel decided to scout the forest for any scout apes. He heard a rustle in the bushes behind him, he turned and said "Who goes there?"
After no reply Gravel moved the trees and bushes with his mind to reveal an older earth dragon standing in shock. He laughed and said "I knew you had potential! I couldn't do that until I was a bit older than you."
"Who are you and how do you know me?" Gravel asked.
"I have known you since the day you were born Gravel. My name is Boulder, your father." He answered.
Gravel backed up in shock. "How, my father died in the war when I was still an egg!"
"That is what the village wanted you to think, I was banished when you were still a hatchling."
"What could you have possibly done to get yourself banished?"
"I did something I have never regretted, I helped get Spyro and Cynder's parents captured along with the rest born in the year of the dragon."
"What! How could you betray the village like that?" Gravel asked in shock.
"Cynder's dad, Toxic, took away a dragoness that I loved very much, Electrica. I made a deal with Demetrius to capture her and the other dragons. My job as to keep Ignitus and Toxic occupied while Demetrius and his apes captured them. Demetrius promised me that I would have Electrica at his castle, but before I could get there Ignitus and Toxic saved them, and that coward of a dragon Demetrius convinced them that he was captured as well."
"How were you caught?" Gravel asked.
"I wasn't then, but Ignitus saw me at the temple the night of the raid telling Demetrius which egg was Cynder's. After Toxic was killed Demetrius led an attack on the village, I was caught leading a group of apes to the village to capture Electrica, but they were killed and I was knocked out. When I awoke Ignitus banished me from the village."
"So even when you had a mate you still wanted Electrica! How could you do that to my mother?!"
"Son, I wanted somethingand I deserved it. Electrica was the most beautiful dragoness in the village. I loved your mother, yes, but I loved Electrica even more."
"No dad, you didn't love her. If you really did love her you would have anted her to be happy and done what's best for her! Electrica really loved Toxic, you should have understood that instead of trying to force her to love you. I went after someone I thought I loved as well, but she loved someone else and I respected that because I wanted her to be happy. Then I found someone else that loves me, and now I love her as well." Gravel said in a furious tone.
"I was taught by my father that if I wanted something that I should get it anyway I can." Boulder said.
"Then your father was wrong! My mother taught me to respect other's feelings and that everything in the world isn't mine to take. Now I know why mom was sad all the time, because she loved you."
"Now I do regret being banished, for I have failed to teach you the true ways of earth dragons. We are the most powerful race and we need to show it by getting what we want."
"No, all races are equal, no single element is more powerful than all the others."
Boulder began to growl and said "the earth element is strongest! I will get what I want!"
"And what you want is dead now, because of Demetrius!" Gravel shouted.
Boulder was stricken by what his son told him. Even with the terrible news he said "she resisted him and me, he had no choice. If it wasn't for Ignitus I would have been there."
"Ignitus isn't there anymore, he died nine years ago." Gravel told him.
"Then my banishment is no longer active!" Boulder said excitedly.
"His is, but the one I am putting on you is for life. I hereby banish you from coming near our village or Warfang."
Boulder's heart sank at those words. "How could you do this to your own father? I gave you life!"
"You are not my father, you are a heartless beast. Goodbye boulder." Gravel said as he began to walk back to the village.
"You can't do this to me! Get back here Gravel! Gravel!" Boulder shouted but didn't get any response from his son, only a tear that ran down his cheek.
---
A fanfic writer from DA who loves Spyro!
#104 Posted: 07:13:53 06/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 35

Gravel returned to the village just as the last of the villagers had finished packing. The moles of the village, led by Blink wearing a black suit with a helmet and an air tank attached to it, had each chosen a dragon to ride on. As Blink sat on Spyro's back he asked "you do know I have fresh-airophobia, right?"
"No, that's a little weird." Spyro replied.
"Yeah, I can't be in the fresh air for long, which I why my uncle invented this suit for me. The tank is filled with air from underground. It's a real life saver."
"Spyro, it's time to leave." Icis said.
"Right, guardians, lead the way. I will stay back with Cynder to help her if she needs it."
The guardians nodded and took to the sky with the villagers closely behind. Cynder had trouble getting into the air but when she did she was flying with ease. They flew for a good couple of hours before they reached the coast. "Spyro, I want to rest for a bit before e cross the ocean." Cynder said as she started to slow down.
"Alright, take care of them Flame." Spyro said as he too slowed down.
"I will, don't take too long." Flame said as he continued to lead the way.
Spyro and Cynder found a clearing in the forest to lie down. As they landed blink and the mole on Cynders' back jumped off and ran into the forest to find some food. "I can't wait to see Sparxs' reaction to our egg." Spyro said.
"Yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this but I have missed that little pest." Cynder said.
Spyro chuckled and said I'm sure he will be a good uncle and be a big help when it hatches.
"Just be careful what he teaches it."
"Don't worry, he knows his place."
The two moles returned with a few dead birds. "Sorry, but this was all we could shoot down." Apologized the other mole.
"It's alright, could you guys also go underground and find some crystals? I sense some around here." Spyro asked.
"Gladly." Blink said as they began to burrow leaving the dragon couple alone again.
After a few moments of silence Cynder asked "Spyro, is it really a good idea to bring our child to Warfang where wars will likely continue to break out?"
"…I never really thought about that." Spyro said. "Hm, I guess it would be best if we raised our child somewhere safe, but I also want it to be raised with other dragons, unlike you and I had."
"You're right, it needs to be around others if we want to raise it well. I guess Warfang is the best place." Cynder agreed.
"Then lets finish up our birds and get going, I really want to get to Warfang before the egg comes out." Spyro said as he engulfed his bird.
Cynder giggled and ate hers quickly. A few seconds later the moles returned to the surface with some red crystals in their hands. After Cynder absorbed the energy they took to the sky again.

At Cynders castle Evil Cynder was peparing the portal to go activate the well of souls, again. When it opened she turned to Ciqala and said "Get everyone to the ell of souls and await my return."
"Certainly mistress." Ciqala said with a bow.
Before flying away she turned to a blue dragon she had chained to a pillar and said "you will be the first to die when my love returns." Then flew off.

The guardians led the village to Warfang but stopped when they saw its condition. The city was still intact but most of it was on fire. Fearing that there ere still some apes Flame said to Icis "wait here with the villagers where it is safe until we get back." As the four guardians flew to Warfang.
The main gate was torn down with moles frantically trying to repair it. As the four guardians walked through Gravel asked the nearest mole "are the apes gone?"
"Yyyyes they are." Stammered the mole.
"What's the situation?" Glacia asked.
"Only a couple dozen dragons and moles dead, many more wounded." Replied a much calmer mole.
"Where are the guardians?" Statica asked.
"We have not seen them ever since that black dragoness went up there." Another mole replied.
"Did you see her leave?" Flame asked.
"Yes, with four black crystals and a giant ape killing everything in its path."
"Quickly, to the council chamber!" Statica said as they flew off.
Upon arriving at the chamber Flame was the first to enter. "Mom!" he shouted as he ran to his mother.
He checked to see if she was breathing as the other young guardians did the same with the others. After Flame found a pulse Infernes woke up. "Flame… is that you?" she asked weakly.
"Yes mom, it's me." He replied.
"What happened here?" Gravel asked as Terrador and the other guardians were awakening as well.
"Cynder… did this." Terrador said as he tried to stand up.
"No, that isn't the Cynder you knew, it as the one that Spyro defeated twelve years ago." Infernes said.
"But how is that possible? The only way that could happen is if she was corrupted again." Cyril said.
"It was Demetrius' doing, he also killed Spyro." Infernes said.
"Enough with Spyro dying, I can't take it anymore!" Sparx shouted from his cage.
"Relax Sparx, Spyro is alive." Flame said as he released the dragonfly.
"Really?! Then where is he?"
"He will be here soon enough, but right now the city needs our help." Gravel said.
---
#105 Posted: 13:21:41 06/01/2011
this is getting quite the story well alrerady has been i cant wait for the next chapter
#106 Posted: 00:36:59 07/01/2011
just wondering will there be a sequl?
#107 Posted: 02:43:53 07/01/2011 | Topic Creator
yes, there is a sequel, i have it almost finished on DA actually.
---
#108 Posted: 00:53:30 08/01/2011
Good chapters.
---
#109 Posted: 06:00:10 08/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendnat pt. 36

Evil Cynder approached the portal of convexity with the four dark crystals dangling around her neck. The creatures there mad many attempt to prevent her from reaching the alter but she avoided each attempt easily. As she walked up to the portal of Convexity her mind began to replay what happened last time.

"My master returns." Cynder said as she released the last crystal needed to revive her master.
"We're too late!" Came a voice from behind her.
A little bit startled Cynder turned to see the young purple dragon landing on the platform. "Hm, persistent little fellow aren't you? This is where it really ends!" she said.
"Bring it!"
"No mercy this time!"

"It won't happen like the last time." She said to herself. She placed each crystal one at a time on the alter. After she placed the last crystal she said "now my love returns." The portal began to open and suck in everything. Not wanting to join her mate too early she flew back through her portal. She found herself outside of her castle with the apes on there way to the well of souls, again. "Hurry, the purple dragon can get here any minute!" she shouted down to her army. The apes quickened their pace as much as they could but Evil Cynder grew impatient. "Faster!" She roared.
Fearing for their lives the apes quickened their pace even more, tripping every no and then over the apes that weren't going fast enough. The apes that were trampled to death were left where they were because no one wanted to anger the evil dragoness. Evil Cynder continued to fly over her army with a bit of excitement. 'Soon, very soon I will have Demetrius again!' she thought to herself.

Flame went back to where the village was waiting and lead them into Warfang. "My village seeks shelter inside Warfang from the rising evil that was pretty much next-door to us." He told Terrador.
"We will gladly allow them in Warfang. Any warriors?" Terrador asked.
"Only a couple dozen." Gravel answered.
"Excellent, they will be assigned duties as soon as they get their families settled in."
"Yo, ashes for brains, where's Spyro?" Sparx asked.
"Don't worry Sparx, he will be here soon." Flame answered, clearly agitated.
"He better, cause if he isn't dead I'm gonna kill him for making me wait this long!" Sprx said.

Spyro and Cynder continued flying until they reached Avalar. "Spyro, want to see if Hunter is still around?" Cynder asked.
"Of course, I forgot about him! Let's go!" Spyro said as he turned towards the village.
When they drew near they saw the warriors grabbing their weapons and running towards them. "That's not very nice! Don't they know us?" Cynder asked.
"Maybe they forgot, it has been nine years after all." Spyro said.
"Well you two better do something, 'cuz they're getting close!" Blink said in fear.
Spyro stepped in front of Cynder ready to protect her, but as they were within ten feet they heard someone shout "wait, this is Spyro and Cynder!" The warriors turned to see that it was Meadow who announced that. "Forgive us friends, we didn't recognize you at first."
"There's nothing to forgive Meadow, these are dangerous times." Spyro said.
"Indeed, it is hard to trust dragons still, last we saw you you were only as tall as our knees so we assumed you were Malefor."
"I bet, where's Hunter and the chief?" Spyro asked.
"Gone, they left for Warfang a few weeks ago." Came a female voice from the group. A young lady cheetah with a hood on stepped forward and removed her hood and said with a bow "I am Katrina, at your service mighty dragon."
"Katrina! What would your father say if he saw you in the group of warriors about to take on two dragons?" another cheetah asked.
"It doesn't matter what he thinks, he can't prevent me from doing what I love to do." She snapped.
"I can now see that you really are Hunter's daughter, always defying orders." Meadow laughed.
Spyro and Cynder were both shocked when they heard Meadow say that. "You are Hunters' daughter?" Cynder asked.
"Indeed I am, Cynder. He's told me so much about you two." She replied.
"How old are you exactly?" Spyro asked.
"Eight years old."
"Oh, so you were born after we left Avalar for good, explains why we never heard of you."
"So they are in Warfang?" Cynder asked.
"Yes, although we haven't heard back from them yet." Meadow answered.
"I think I know why, there was a battle there yesterday." Spyro said.
"There was?! My father leaves me out of everything good!" Katrina whined.
"We were on our way there, if you would…" began Spyro but was interrupted by Katrina.
"Of course I want to go! I've never been to the dragon city before!" she said as she moved to climb onto Cynder's back.
"Actually you need to ride on him, I'm pregnant you see." Cynder said.
After seeing Cynder's belly Katrina blushed and said "forgive me, I was too excited to notice."
"Katrina, you know your father wants you to stay in the village!" Meadow shouted.
"Relax, I'm with Spyro and Cynder, the greatest dragons to ever live, I'll be fine." She said.
"So that's what your father told you about us. I'm flattered." Spyro said.
"Well you are, you saved Cynder, defeated the ape king and Malefor and saved the world! I may not know much about dragon history but I think you deserve that title." Katrina said, now sitting on Spyro's back.
"And they're not even done yet!" Blink said to her.
"Don't foret that it was because of your father that we are still alive." Cynder said.
"Then he is the greatest cheetah to ever live." Katrina said.
"Alright Katrina, hang on it's gonna be a bumpy ride." Spyro said.
"Get her there safely, if anything happens to her not only will you pay but so will I!" Meadow ordered.
"Don't worry, nothing will happen to her. Take care Meadow!" Spyro said as he and Cynder took to the sky again, leaving behind the Avalar warriors.
---
#110 Posted: 17:37:08 08/01/2011
Awesome chapter.
---
#111 Posted: 06:23:56 09/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 37

"So what is Warfang like?" Katrina asked over the rushing wind.
"The one time I was there it was under attack, so I didn't get to see it at its best, but from what I saw it is a beautiful city with many buildings, a wonderful place for dragons and all creatures to live in." Spyro answered.
"I guess I won't be able to see it at its best."
"Someday you will little one, after Spyro brings peace to the world again I'm sure it will be repaired and upgraded." Cynder replied.
It only took a few minutes after that before they came into view of Warfang. "There it is!" shouted Spyro.
"When they got closer they saw that the attack Glacia told them about didn't damage the city that bad. "Ready to see Warfang from the inside?" Cynder asked.
"Yes!" both Blink and Katrina answered.

Flame was with Ember helping a family of ice dragons look for their missing child when Sparx came rushing to him. "I think I found their kid!" he said.
"Show us." Flame said.
Sparx led them to a crushed building and showed them a hole, saying "I saw him in there, don't worry he's still alive but he's hurt really bad."
The mother went to the hole and shouted into it "Yas, can you hear me?"
After hearing a weak mumble Flame shouted "Gravel we need you over here now!"
Gravel heard his friends' call and quickly flew to his position. "What's wrong?" he asked after he landed.
"There's a young dragon underneath this rubble, we need you to get him out." Flame answered.
"That's a lot of rock, this could be difficult." He said.
"Can you do it?"
"Of course, but I need everybody to stand back." He answered as Ember led the sobbing mother to safety. When everybody was clear Gravel began to use all of the power he could to lift rubble with his mind. The earth around him began to shake from the amount of energy he was using. Slowly each rock began to lift off from the ground. It took a minute but he finally got to where the blue dragon was laying." Someone… quickly grab him… I can't… hold it for long!" Gravel shouted.
Flame quickly ran in and lifted the child and carried him to safety, just seconds before Gravel lost his strength and the entire pile came crashing down. "My baby!" the mother said as she ran to Flame and took her baby back. "Thank you great guardians, thank you." She said with tears of joy pouring out of her eyes.
"His back leg seems broken, Ember can help with that." Flame said. With a final bow she took her child to Ember. Flame turned to his friend who was still breathing heavily. "Nice job, I can't imagine the amount of energy that required."
"Anything… for a kid." Gravel replied.
"Things have changed for you now that you're going to be a father aren't they?" Flame asked.
"Definitely, from what I've heard it takes a lot of responsibility to raise them, and I want to do it right, unlike how my father was raised."
"How do you know about your father?"
"I saw him when we were last in our village. I will tell you everything later, right now we have a city to help."
Flame nodded and walked with Gravel around the city looking for someone to help. Meanwhile on the wall Terrador and Mason saw two figures flying in their direction. "Mason, who are those dragons?" Terrador asked.
Mason used his telescope to get a better look. "One is a black dragoness with spikes." He said.
"Cynder! Guardians to the wall immediately!" Terrador shouted.
Flame and Gravel were the first to arrive. "What's wrong?" Flame asked.
"It's Cynder, she has returned!" Terrador answered. "All turrets prepare to fire!"
"Wait! Are you sure it's the bad Cynder?" Gravel asked.
"What do you mean?"
"The Cynder that attacked the city had a bad left eye, the one we know doesn't." Statica said as she and Glacia arrived.
"There's another dragon as well… it's purple." Mason added.
"That's got to be Spyro!" Sparx said.
"Or it could be Malefor." Terrador said.
"Terrador order the turrets to stand down." Flame said.
"I can't, my duty is to protect this city!"
"There is no danger, stand down!" gravel ordered the turrets.
"Don't stand down."
"There's no doubt in my mind that it's Spyro up there now stand down!" Flame ordered.
The argument kept on going back and forth until Sparx shouted "enough! I will go check if it is Spyro or not. If he torches me open fire, if not then stand down." He flew as fast as he could to the oncoming dragons. When he got closer he noticed that the purple dragon had a gold underbelly, just like "Spyro!" Sparx shouted as he flew faster. Spyro looked lower after hearing his name to see his glowing friend flying towards him. "Sparx! Is that you?" he asked excitedly.
"Of course it's me! I've been waiting nine years for you to return! Where've you been?" he asked as he hugged Spyro's leg. It's a long story. How've you been?"
"Great! I've been a big help to the guardians wile you've been gone."
"Now why do I find that surprising?" Cynder asked.
Sparx turned his head to see Cynder's head right next to him. He screamed and said "She's back, she's going to eat me!" and hid behind Spyro.
Spyro chuckled and said "Relax Sparx, she's good and she's not going to eat you."
"You sure?" Sparx asked. Spyro nodded as Sparx came out from behind him. "In that case , hey Cynder, looking good, looking big, looking…" Sparx froze when he saw the size of her belly.
"Pregnant." Cynder finished.
Sparxs' eye began to twitch. "You mean to tell me that my brother and the ex-evil she dragon are going to have a kid!"
"What, you scarred uncle Sparx?" Spyro asked in a joking tone.
"Only if you are, uncle Spyro." Sparx said.
Now it was Spyro and Cynders' turn to be shocked. "Don't tell me, you found someone crazy enough to love you?" Cynder asked.
"She is not crazy, her name is violet and yes she is pregnant as well." Sparx said with a glare to Cynder.
"Care to introduce us to this lady of yours?" Spyro asked.
"Of course, but first I think the elders want to see you first."
"Alright, lets go!" Cynder said as they flew off to Warfang.
---
#112 Posted: 21:35:37 09/01/2011
Good.
---
#113 Posted: 21:53:20 09/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 38

Terrador saw that the two dragons had continued their flight towards the city. "Mason, do you see Sparx with them?" he asked.
The mole took a look into his binoculars and found the little pest still flying with them. "Indeed I do sir, the dragonfly is still alive."
"Then it is Spyro, catapults stand down!" Flame ordered. "Let's go welcome back the purple dragon and Cynder."
Terrador followed Flame to where Spyro and Cynder were going to land with Cyril, Volteer and Infernes already waiting there. When they landed Volteer said "welcome back Spyro, you being alive is amazing, astounding, astonishing…"
"Please Volteer, let the dragon get a word in. Spyro, welcome back!" Cyril interrupted.
"It's great to be back Cyril. Volteer, talkative as ever, and Terrador, it's great to see you again." Spyro said.
"We were worried you would never come back, but now is not the time to catch up on the past, right now we have a crisis." Terrador said.
"Master Terrador, always so serious. I know what the crisis is and that's why I am here, I will go deal with it once I get my mate settled in." Spyro said as Cynder walked up next to him.
"Of course she's your mate." Terrador said under his breath.
"Congratulations to both of you!" Cyril said.
"I didn't even know about this, I'm so happy for you two." Infernes said.
"Thank you, and are you ready for another surprise?" Cynder asked as she turned her body so they can get a better look.
The four elder guardians' eyes opened wide with shock. "Cynder, are you..." Terrador began.
"Pregnant, yes." She answered.
"This is marvelous, spectacular, stunning, and just in time for the year of the dragon, that is if it is born by the end of next week." Volteer excitedly said.
"That would be great if the purple dragon's egg is part of the group, when are you expecting it?" Terrador asked.
"It will be here on time, but we don't know which day yet. Right now more than anything Cynder needs to go rest, it was a long flight here." Spyro said.
"I have already taken the liberty on preparing a room for you two, follow me." Flame said.
The couple let their passengers off before following Flame to their room. "And who might you be?" Terrador asked the cheetah.
"My name is Katrina, sir, my father is Hunter, do you know where he is?" she replied.
"Ah, yes, he is currently scouting the city for anyone that needs assistance, stay with us until we see hi again."
"Thank you master Terrador." Katrina said with a bow.
"Right, guardians back to your duties, we still have a city to assist!" Terrador ordered.

Evil Cynder walked into the rebuilt Well of Souls in astonishment. "I must say Ciqala I am really impressed with how your apes did." She said.
"Thank you mistress." Ciqala said with a bow.
"Now let's bring Demetrius back!"
"Uh mistress, don't we have to wait for the night of eternal darkness?"
"Relax Ciqala, I have my ways of bringing him and your father back, trust me." She said with an evil grin.
"You… won't get away with this!" The blue dragon said from his cage.
"I've had enough of you!" Ciqala said as he went up to the dragon.
"Hold your swords Ciqala, my mate will want a dragon to kill when he gets back." Evil Cynder said.
Ciqala growled and knocked out the dragon instead.
"Tonight, evil returns to the land forever!" Evil Cynder said with an evil laugh.
---
#114 Posted: 22:11:15 09/01/2011
Nice chapter.
---
#115 Posted: 05:08:38 10/01/2011 | Topic Creator
This story is only a few chapters away from being done, i will post more in a bit.
---
#116 Posted: 06:33:55 11/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 39

Katrina walked with the elder guardians around Warfang, getting used to the giant city until they across the hospital where Katrina saw a cheetah standing over a bed. "Dad!" she shouted as she ran to him.
Hunter turned at the sound of Katrina's voice and saw her running towards him. "Katrina! What are you doing here?" he asked as they hugged.
"Spyro and Cynder brought me here." She answered.
Hunter released from the hug and asked, "Spyro and Cynder are here, alive?! Where are they?"
"Getting accustomed to their room, who are you standing by?" Katrina asked as she looked behind her father. When she saw that it was Chief Prolwless on the bed with dried up blood everywhere she gasped. "What happened to him?!"
"He was attacked by some of those apes that can turn invisible, he never saw them coming." Hunter replied.
"Is he going to be okay?" Katrina asked with tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Thankfully I found him just in time, he will have many scars but he will live, he is a strong leader after all."
"That's good, his son wouldn't be very happy if he died." Katrina said.
"If he did die I'm sure Slash would stay strong, he is a tough kid after all." Hunter said. "Now, where is Spyro and Cynder, I must see them."
"Flame took them to their room, follow me." Terrador answered.
Hunter followed the earth elder to a building that was near the council chamber. Terrador knocked on the door and heard Spyro say "come in!"
Terrador opened the door and peeked his head in and said "you two have a visitor." And let hunter walk in.
"Hunter! It is so good to see you my old friend!" Spyro said as he walked up to the cheetah.
"Same with you, where did you guys go? I came looking for you the day after I saw you nine years ago and you were nowhere to be found!" Hunter said.
"Yeah, sorry about that, but we got summoned by the chronicler and found a new home, which was where our mothers lived." Spyro answered. "We should have said goodbye to you."
"It's quite alright, you are here now and that's all that matters. Where's Cynder?"
"She's in the bathroom throwing up, she has a bad case of morning sickness."
"Morning sickness? You mean to tell me that Cynder is…pregnant?!"
"Indeed she is, expecting it any day now!"
"That's wonderful! Any idea on names?"
"I have an idea for one but we're going to wait to see what color it is first."
Cynder finished throwing up and went back to the living room where Spyro was talking to Hunter. "Hunter! Is that you?!" she asked.
"It is me, welcome back to Warfang and congratulations on the egg." Hunter answered.
"Thanks, I am really excited." She said.
"I am proud for you two, now tell me how life has been these lat nine years."
"Well it's a long story." Spyro said.
"I've got time, I want to know." Hunter said as he took a seat.

Glacia and Statica were walking by the area they had taken all of the dead when Statica noticed that Glacier was not among the small amount of dead dragons. "What did they do with Glaciers' body?" she asked Glacia.
"I don't know, let's go ask one of the elders." Glacia said as they began their search. They found Cyril leading a child back to its mother. "Master Cyril, I was wondering, what happened to my brother?" Glacia asked.
"If you are wondering why he is not among the dead is because e couldn't find him. When I awoke Cynder and the apes were already gone, maybe you should ask Volteer he was awake before I was." The elder replied.
"Thank you master." Glacia said with a bow as Cyril continued to lead the child. Glacia and Statica found Volteer on the wall helping power up the catapults again. "Master Volteer, we have a question for you." Glacia said as they approached.
"Then by all means do share your query with me." Volteer replied.
"Whatever happened to Glacier?" Statica asked.
"Funny you should ask, when I awoke I saw Cynder carrying Glacier away with the four crystals. I wanted to go after her but all of my energy had been sapped from me."
"You mean, he's alive?!" Glacia asked.
"By his appearance he was indeed alive, but unconscious."
"Then that means that monster has him! We have to go save him!" Statica said.
"How? That monster has an army of monsters, you wouldn't make it!" Glacia said.
"I don't care, I am going to go save him whether you go with me or not!" Statica said as she began flying out into the sunset.
"Statica!" Glacia shouted as she prepared to fly.
"No Glacia! Go retrieve Spyro first, he can help!" Volteer ordered.
Glacia nodded and flew to Spyros' house.
"And then I was brought back to save Cynder from her evil self and to save the world." Spyro said as he finished his story.
"That is amazing, you two have been through so much together, I…" began Hunter but was cut off by a loud knock at the door.
Spyro opened it to see Glacia panting. "Spyro… you must come with me… it's Statica… she's going on to take Evil Cynder alone!"
"What! Are you sure?" he asked in shock.
"Positive, they have my brother Glacier with them." She answered.
"Go Spyro, she doesn't stand a chance alone against my evil self, hurry!" Cynder told him.
With a nod Spyro took off with Glacia and Sparx right behind him, flying as fast as they could to catch up with Statica.
"Sparx you really shouldn't come with me." Spyro said to his brother.
"And miss out on going on an adventure with you? Yeah right!"
"Okay, but do know that it's going to be dangerous."
"Please, dangerous is my middle name!"
Spyro rolled his eyes as they continued to fly.

When the sun was finally setting Evil Cynder began to laugh. "It is finally time!" she shouted. When the celestial moons began to rise they were nowhere near close to being an eclipse. Evil Cynder flew as high as she could and released a dark energy beam at one of the moons and moved it in front of the other. Instantly the Well of Souls activated and as Evil Cynder flew back down two different feet stepped out of the beam.
---
#117 Posted: 19:59:32 11/01/2011 | Topic Creator
well, seeing that i've lost most of my readers i'll finish this one now and get the next story going.

Dark Descendant pt. 40

The two figures stepped out of the beam and revealed themselves to be none other than Gaul and Demetrius. The apes and Evil Cynder bowed before them but Demetrius walked up to Evil Cynder and said "there's no need to bow my queen, it is I who should be bowing to you." Without warning Evil Cynder embraced him making him jump a little. The smaller apes began to snicker but a glare from Gaul made them stop. Demetrius gave her a quick kiss and said "we've got a lot of work to do."
"Of course. Where is your father? I thought he would have come out with you."
"He is not dead, mistress." Gaul said.
"Turns out that he was only imprisoned in the core of the world, I need to get my book of darkness to find a way to break him free."
"I have that at our castle still, let's go." Evil Cynder said.
Demetrius was walking to the balcony when he saw the blue dragon in the chains. "And who might this be?" he asked.
"This is one of the ice guardian candidates, he challenged me when I absorbed the guardians' power." Evil Cynder answered.
"Really? Then why is he here?"
"Just a little welcome home gift for you."
"I like the way you think my queen but it will have to wait, we have to get back to our castle to retrieve my book of darkness. We'll bring him with us."
Demetrius broke the chains and lifted the blue dragon onto his back where Ciqala had climbed onto as well and flew off with Evil Cynder and Gaul right behind him. Glacier was partially awake through the whole thing and knew that he was in deep trouble.

Spyro and Glacia finally caught up with Statica, whom was running out of energy from flying so fast. "Statica wait!" Spyro shouted.
She turned her head and saw the purple dragon and her best friend flying towards her. "If you've come to bring me back then go back, because I'm not!" she shouted.
"We're not taking you back, we're here to help." Glacia told her.
"You are? Why?"
"Because it is suicide to take on Evil Cynder and her army of apes alone, and if I am correct she is bringing back her mate Demetrius." Spyro said.
"I don't care about the danger involved, they have Glacier and we have to get him back!" Statica said.
"Why is it that you want to save him so much, even more than Glacia wants to?" Spyro asked.
Glacia and Statica glanced at each other then Glacia said "because she is in love with him."
Spyro looked at Statica who only blushed and turned her head in embarrassment. "Then I guess we better pick up the pace." He said as he continued to fly.
Statica and Glacia followed close behind and the whole time Statica was praying to the ancestors that he would be alright.

Evil Cynder was the first to land at their castle and immediately she ran to the room where she kept the book of darkness and brought it back to Demetrius. "Thank you my queen, but before we go I want to have a little fun first." He said with a glance over his shoulder at Glacier. Demetrius took Glacier to another room that he had used in the past as a torture chamber and strapped Glacier to a table. Demetrius waited until Glacier woke up completely then said "it must be an honor to be the first of many dragons I get to torture."
"I am overwhelmed." Glacier said sarcastically.
"Tell me, are you afraid?"
Glacier was silent for a moment then thought of his sister and one last chance to change Demetrius' mind. "I am afraid, afraid my sister won't have a brother to comfort her in her times of need, afraid for all of the friends I'm leaving behind, but most importantly I'm afraid of not returning to her."
"And who is she?" Demetrius asked.
Glacier just turned his head and said "just get it over with." With a single tear falling down his cheek.
"Oh this won't be over quickly, and I can promise that you will feel pain like you never have before." Demetrius said as he brought his tail up. He dipped his tail in a jar of acid then began to cut along Glaciers' right arm, only causing Glacier to cringe but not scream. 'this one's a tough one, that usually got my victims to scream the second I punctured the skin!' Demetrius thought.
Breathing heavily from the pain Glacier said "is that all you've got?!"
"Far from it, we're just getting started." Demetrius then continued cutting open his arm then did the same with the other one and then went to the legs. Once he made a good cut in all of them he pulled the skin back and revealed the muscle layer. Demetrius put his paw over Glaciers' right arm and dripped some of his poison onto it, causing Glacier to scream on the spot. "That's more like it!"
Demetrius continued to do this to every leg while in his mind Glacier was screaming 'Statica!'

Spyro led the other two to the Well of Souls where he believed Evil Cynder would still be with Demetrius. "Get ready you two, this could get messy." He said. As they approached it Spyro used his earth powers and shot through the wall and left a massive hole. He landed ready to fight but only saw the startled apes in the room.
"Where are they?!" Statica asked.
"I don't know, could they have left already?" Glacia asked.
Spyro killed the apes that attacked him and quickly captured one and pinned it to the ground. "Where is your mistress?" he asked the scarred ape.
"I'll never talk!" The ape said, but after Spyro started to scratch its head he screamed "okay, okay! I'll talk! They left for Cynders' castle! They took the ice dragon with them!"
Spyro released the ape and said "There's no time to waste, they will most likely try to bring back Malefor tonight!"
They took off immediately and headed in the direction that Spyro said was too Cynders' castle. Statica suddenly got this feeling that someone was calling her, she kept hearing her name in her head by the same voice. 'Statica!' she finally recognized it as Glacier and sensed the pain he was going through. "Guys we need to hurry, Demetrius is torturing Glacier!"

Glacier was breathing heavily from the pain Demetrius continued to put him through. When he was all done with the poison Demetrius said "there, that wasn't so bad, was it?" With a speck of hope Glacier lifted his head and saw all of his legs torn apart. Before he could do anything else Demetrius thrust his tail blade into Glaciers' right arm. "Too bad for you that this is not over!" Demetrius said as he enjoyed hearing Glacier scream.
---
#118 Posted: 20:10:05 11/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 41 pt.1

Demetrius released his tail blade and cleaned off the blood as Glacier continued his heavy breathing. "What did I say? I promised this wasn't going to be short." He said as he drew his head closer to Glaciers'. "I'm a dragon of my word." He stabbed the other arm as well in the same place as the other.
Gaul was starring into the horizon as he saw three dragons approach. "Mistress, we have intruders!" He shouted.
Evil Cynder walked to his position and saw the three figures flying in their direction. She looked closer and saw that the leader was Spyro. "It's Spyro!" she announced.
"The purple whelping?!" Gaul asked.
"He's no whelping anymore father, he's all grown up." Ciqala said.
"Blast it! I thought he died!" Gaul shouted as he drew his swords.
"He was, but the ancestors brought him back!" Evil Cynder said as she went to warn Demetrius. Demetrius was about to cut open Glaciers' chest when Evil Cynder burst in. "Demetrius, Spyro is here!"
"What?! Already!" Demetrius looked at his unfinished project and growled. "That dragon is going to die by my hands, again!" He shouted before running out leaving Glacier where he was. Demetrius saw the three dragons get closer and said "the other two must be those new guardians, my father wants to deal with them so leave them alive, the purple one is mine!"
Spyro, Glacia and Statica landed on the other side of the tower, away from the evil four. "Demetrius, what an unpleasant surprise." Spyro said. "Shouldn't you be dead?"
"No, but you should. Oh wait, I forgot, you're going to be a father! I would just love to see that child grow up without a father, and a mother." Demetrius said
"Too bad you won't get that chance, I'm going home tonight and when I get home in the morning I will be greeted by my mate." Spyro said.
Demetrius grunted and looked at Statica. "You must be Statica, Glacier screamed your name through his torture, even when he died!" he said.
Statica growled and lunged at Demetrius only to get hit by Evil Cynder. "Statica!" Glacia said as she charged to help her friend but was cut off by the two apes.
Spyro was about to help them but Demetrius shouted "leave them! Your fight is with me!" then took to the skies. Spyro followed and began building up his light powers but before he could complete it Demetrius fired a red beam at him. Spyro avoided it and looked at the beam that and saw that it ran into a mountain and completely obliterated it. Spyro gasped at the sight behind him. "You like it? It's something I taught myself, I call it my Arb power, it is the darkest power in the world, and the most powerful." Demetrius said as he created a red sphere around him. "Only one power can surpass it, and no dragon alive knows it."
"One power huh, is it this?!" Spyro asked as he released a beam of pure light.
The beam hit Demetrius head on and destroyed the shield. "What?! How is that possible?! How do you have the power of light?!" he asked in shock.
"I learned it in the afterlife, a good reason that you killed me." Spyro answerd.
Demetrius growled and shot another Arb beam at Spyro while he retaliated with his light beam, colliding together halfway. Back on the tower Statica got out of Evil Cynders' grip and attempted to electrocute her but missed and got back handed by her. Glacia dodged the many sword strikes the two apes threw at her and hit Ciqala into Gaul when she found an opening. When Evil Cynder was still looking at Statica Glacia fired some Icicles at her which punctured her leg. Screaming from the pain she swiped at Glacia with her tail only to get hit by Statica's lightning, paralyzing her. "Mistress!" Ciqala shouted as he tried to get up but was hit again by Glacia's tail.
Spyro and Demetrius were still at a stalemate until Spyro seemed to have overpowered and hit Demetrius with it, sending him falling, but Spyro was grabbed from behind. Spyro turned his head to see Demetrius grabbing him by the shoulders and preparing another Arb blast. In a desperate attempt to save himself Spyro swung his tail and knocked him off sending the beam skyward. "You are only delaying the inevitable, just die already!" Demetrius shouted as he charged at the purple dragon.
Spyro avoided the charge and tackled him back to the tower, landing right next to here Evil Cynder was. Spyro got off and stepped next to Glacia and Statica and watched as their enemies, worn out from the fight, tried to get up. "They just don't know when to give up do they?" Statica asked.
"Evil never does, it's always trying to find ways to win." Glacia said.
Demetrius finally got back to his feet and laughed hysterically and said "is that all the dragon of legends has? Come on!"
Spyro had heard enough, his body began to glow white as he spread his wings. The light engulfed the top of the tower with nothing visible until it disappeared. Glacia and Statica took their heads out from behind their wings and gasped at the sight before them. In front of them was a giant yellow crystal with the four enemies they were fighting inside. "Spyro, what did you do?" Glacia asked.
"I imprisoned them inside this crystal, they cannot get out unless someone breaks them out. It's similar to what me and Cynder were trapped in." he answered.
"Why did you do that? You could have easily klled them on the spot!" Statica asked.
"Because from what I've seen every time someone evil dies they always get brought back by another."
"But now someone can just easily walk up and break the crystal!" Glacia said.
"When we leave this place I will make sure no one can, now lets find Glacier." Spyro said as he walked around the crystal. Glacia and Statica followed, eyeing the crystal the whole time.
---
#119 Posted: 20:11:51 11/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 41 pt.2

Spyro led them to the room that Demetrius left Glacier and all three gasped at the sight before them. Glacier was still strapped to the table with his legs spread out and cut open. Statica began to cry but stopped when she heard him cough. "Please Demetrius, just end it." He begged, still not knowing who was in the room. Statica was overjoyed to hear his voice she ran up to him and hugged him, startling him. "Wha… Statica!"
"Yes Glacier, it's me." She said as she began to cry.
"How'd you… Glacia!"
"Yes brother, I am here." Glacia said as she hugged him as well.
"How'd you guys get past Demetrius?" Glacier asked with tears of joy in his eye.
"We beat him, because of Spyro." Statica said as she pointed at the purple dragon.
Glacier gasped and said "the purple dragon! It is an honor…"
"Please, I am just another dragon, not an ancestor." Spyro said. Statica and Glacia began to remove him from the straps but realized that he was still cut open. "I can fix that." Spyro said as he walked up. He folded the pieces of skin back down and placed his paw over each one and healing it.
After he finished Statica and Glacia released him and continued to hug him. "Thank you, Spyro." Glacier said.
"I would never leave a dragon to suffer by Demetrius. Let's go home." Spyro said as he and Glacia left.
Before Glacier could walk again he fell but was caught by Statica. "Easy there, your legs have just been through terrible torture." She said.
"Thank you, Statica, for everything." He said.
She began to blush as she began to say "Glacier, there's been something I wanted to tell you for a long time."
"And what would that be?" he asked.
Statica's face turned the brightest red possible and said "for a long time now, I've had this feeling, that until recently I didn't know what it was, but now…" she was cut off by him pressing his lips to hers, startling her.
Glacier released and said "you weren't the only one."
Statica was shocked but kissed him back this time, unaware of the blue dragoness watching them. She walked out with a smile to where Spyro was still waiting. "Are they okay?" he asked.
"Yeah, they just needed to talk a bit." She answered.
They came out shortly after side by side with their tails intertwined. "Can you still fly, Glacier?" Spyro asked.
"I think so, he didn't do anything to my wings." He replied.
"Alright then, let's go." Spyro said as the four of them took off. When they were off of the tower Spyro turned and created a force field around the giant crystal. "Only one with the power of light can pass that." Spyro said as the others looked in awe. When the flew further away he created an earth dome around the entire castle, then froze it over with ice, then a bit away from that made a ring of fire to prevent anyone from getting close to the castle and the crystal.

A week later Spyro was at the council chamber for the official guardian ceremony. Cynder stayed home because she wasn't really feeling too good but Spyro had Sparx keep an eye on her just in case something happened. "So Cynder, we never really got everything settled between us yet have we?" Sparx asked trying to start a conversation.
"No, we didn't, how about I promise to be nice to you from now on and you will no longer be afraid of me." She said.
"Sounds like a plan to me sis." He said as he hugged her. Out of nowhere she suddenly began to scream in pain. "Cynder, you okay?" Sparx asked.
"Sparx… get… Spyro!" she panted.
The dragonfly quickly flew out of their house and went to the council chamber where they were just about to indict Glacia as the ice guardian. "Do you, Glacia, promise to…" Terrador began.
"Spyro! Come quick!" Sparx said, interrupting the whole ceremony.
"What is it Sparx? What's wrong?" Spyro asked.
"It's Cynder, she needs you, now!" his brother answered.
Wasting no time Spyro ran back to his house and burst through the door to see Cynder in pain on the ground. "Spyro… it's time."
---
#120 Posted: 20:12:45 11/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant Ending

"You mean the egg's coming?!" Spyro asked. Cynder nodded as the guardians and elders arrived at their door. "Sweet ancestors it's coming! What do I do?"
"Move over." Icis said as she walked in. "I've delivered many eggs in my life, I know how these work. Spyro, I need water and a towel, Glacia and Ember can stay but I need the rest of you out." Icis ordered.
Glacia and Ember stepped into the room while the others waited outside. Gravel was looking at the door when he felt something at his side. He looked down to see a mole breathing heavily. "Sir Gravel… your mate Maka… she wants you home immediately, she's in labor as we speak." The mole told him.
Gravel wasted no time and ran directly home with Statica following him to find his mate on the ground breathing heavily with the blue dragoness they helped find her child last week. "How's she doing?" he asked.
"Great, it should be a healthy delivery." The blue dragoness replied.
Gravel sighed in relief as he sat next to his mates' head comforting her in her time of pain. Back at Spyro's house Icis, Glacia and Ember were busy preparing for the delivery. It didn't take long because they had everything prepared when Spyro returned from fighting Demetrius. "Cynder I need you to keep breathing and push when I tell you to, okay?" Icis told her.
Cynder nodded in reply as the three girls continued to monitor her progress. "Cynder, I have something that will comfort you more." Spyro said as he began to glow with another white light.
Cynder gasped at the two figures that stood before her when his light left, for the two dragons were none other than her parents, Toxic and Electrica. "M…mom? Dad?" she asked in shock.
"Yes sweetie, we are here." Electrica said to her daughter.
"Unfortunately though it can't be forever." Toxic said.
"Wh… what do you mean?" Cynder asked.
"Toxic! Our daughter is giving birth right now, we'll talk about that later!" Electrica said with an elbow to his stomach.
With her parents at her side Cynder felt more relaxed, that is until the intense pain stepped in. Spyro continued to give his mate support along with Toxic as the four dragonesses helped Cynder with the delivery. For hours the pain would continue to go off and on until she was hit with the worst pain she ever felt. At that moment she screamed at the top of her lungs, causing everyone waiting outside to jump. "This is it Spyro, keep her steady. Cynder, I need you to get ready to push." Icis said.
"Don't worry dear, it's almost over." Electrica said.
"Sp…Spyro." Cynder managed to say.
"It's okay Cynder, I'm here, now and forever." He said.
She looked at him and gave a nod followed by a kiss. Icis and electrica placed themselves behind Cynder to catch the egg when it comes out . "Alright Cynder… push!" Icis ordered.
Obeying Cynder pushed with all the strength she could muster but didn't get much. "It's okay Cynder, you're doing great!" Electrica told her daughter.
Cynder began to push again this time Icis said "great job Cynder, I can see it now!"
"We're almost there Cynder, just a little more." Spyro said.
Again Cynder attempted to push it out and got it halfway. "One final push and it should be out." Icis said.
"Just one final push and our life as a family starts." Spyro said.
The next few seconds seemed to move in slow motion for Cynder as she began her final push. She screamed at the top of her lungs but stopped the second the egg popped into Icis and Electrica's paws. "Another successful delivery my friend." Electrica said.
"Sp…Spyro." Cynder said weakly.
"You did it Cynder, our egg is finally here!" Spyro said to her.
"You did great Cynder." Toxic said.
"Do you want to see your egg Cynder?" Icis asked.
Cynder nodded as Icis brought their egg wrapped up in cloth to the worn out dragoness. She handed it to Cynder and unwrapped it to reveal a bright red egg. "Spyro… this is ours!" she said.
"I know Cynder, I know." He said as he nuzzled his mates' cheek.
The other dragons walked out to give the couple some privacy. When Icis walked out Sparx immediately asked "Is it healthy? How is she? What color is it? May I see it?"
"Sparx it's healthy, she's fine, it's red and no you can't see them until Spyro gives you permission." Icis answered.
"She needs to rest right now, it's tiring to give birth." Electrica said as she and Toxic stepped out.
Flame froze on the spot. "E… Electrica? I thought you were…"
"Dead, we are, we're only here for a short time." Toxic said.
"Where's Gravel and Statica?" Glacia asked.
"Maka went into labor a little while ago." Terrador answered.
"This is amazing! Two eggs laid at the same time!" Cyril said.
"Make that three." A voice from behind said.
Everyone turned and saw Gravel and Maka holding a basket, with two green eggs inside.
"Twins! Well this is something that I've never seen before in my lifetime." Volteer said.
"That adds three eggs to the year of the dragon collection!" Terrador said.
Spyro poked his head out and said "You may come in now."
The guardians and friends walked in and saw Cynder laying down with the egg in her lap. "Spyro, man you made that?" Sparx asked.
"With a little help." He answered but after getting a glance from Cynder he said "okay, a lot of help."
"It's beautiful you two, makes me more excited." Statica said as she moved her pregnant body further into the house to let the others in.
"Aside from the pain it is a wonderful experience." Cynder said.
"This egg will be the highlight of the year of the dragon!" Terrador said as he walked in.
The guests all shared their congratulations then left, letting Cynder get her rest.

Ignitus took his head away from the hour glass in the celestial cave and said "well done, my son."

When the sun was beginning to set Electrica and Toxic walked into Spyro and Cynders' home ready to leave. "Well Cynder, this is goodbye." Toxic said.
"You can't stay for longer?" she asked as she got up.
"Unfortunately we can't, Spyro's power can only bring us back for one day a year, one day and one day only." Electrica said.
"And I thought this would be the perfect time to use it." Spyro said.
Cynder gave him a quick kiss on the cheek then turned back to her parents. "So you can't come back until next year?"
"Sadly yes, but we will be watching you and bringing our grandchild hope someday." Toxic told her.
Cynders' eyes began to fill with tears as she ran up to her parents and hugged them both. "I love you both." She said.
"We know sweetie, we know." Electrica said.
"Stay strong Cynder." Toxic told her.
"I will dad."
When the sun disappeared beyond the horizon so did Toxic and Electrica. When Cynder had walked back to her egg and laid back down Spyro asked "you okay?"
"Yeah, I just already miss my parents." She said.
After giving her a caring hug they both fell asleep around their egg, happy now and forever.

The earth dragon finally dragged his old body to the top of the hill and stopped at the sight before him. The castle he was hoping to see was enclosed by earth and ice and fire. "Shoot!" he shouted as he caused an earthquake around him.
---
#121 Posted: 20:51:15 11/01/2011
Great story! it was awsome!
#122 Posted: 01:44:57 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you to one of my two readers! And FYI there's a sequel smilie
---
#123 Posted: 02:50:57 12/01/2011
You work fast! Good story.
---
#124 Posted: 05:30:32 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks, but it's been done for almost a year now, lol
---
#125 Posted: 12:33:33 12/01/2011
hes on DA DeviantArt thats where he made his story oh by the way im on DA too i just cant draw or make a story stuff like on there i go by the gritz99 the only thing ive submited on there were my OC characters i made on this web side with the dragon genarator
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me