Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Dark Descendants [CLOSED]
begorle01 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1493
#51 Posted: 05:17:19 09/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 14

After Electrica showed them the whole village the sun was starting to set. Electrica left Spyro and Cynder alone as she went off to get something to eat. They walked back towards the fountain as they heard someone calling them.
"Spyro! Cynder!" they turned to see Flame running in their direction.
"Hey, how'd it go with Ember?" Spyro asked.
"Great! In fact I invited her to come to see the meteor shower tonight." Flame answered as he caught his breath.
"Really? There's a meteor shower tonight?" asked Cynder.
"Yeah, it's the most romantic thing to see in this village. It only comes once every other month. You guys should go." Flame replied.
"That sounds like a great idea. Well Spyro?" Cynder asked him.
"I think that sounds wonderful." He answered.
"Great! I'll meet you at this fountain with Ember. We know the perfect place to watch. See you two lovebirds tonight! And thanks." Flame said as he walked off, leaving the two alone, again.
"I guess I better get home too. See you in a bit?" Cynder asked.
"Of course. I wouldn't be late to this kind of thing." Spyro answered with a kiss.
They both went back to their own home to eat the dinner their mothers brought home for them. Cynder quickly ate hers and cleaned off her face and quickly went to the mirror.
"What's the hurry Cynder?" Electrica asked as she was still enjoying her part of the sheep.
"I'm going to watch the meteor shower tonight with Spyro and I want to look my best. Cynder answered as she looked for anything wrong.
"Ah, yes, I knew he would invite you to that. It is after all the time that couples express their love for one another." Electrica said as she walked over to her daughter.
"But we already did that. I just don't want to mess it up." Cynder replied.
"Tell me, how much do you love him?" Electrica asked.
"With all my heart."
"And how much does he love you?"
"I'm sure the same."
"Then there is nothing to worry about. Your love for each other will not be ruined by a tiny thing. Tonight is a special night, it is also the night that your father expressed his love for me."
"Really?" Cynder asked.
"Yes. I was just about your age. I usually went alone because all of the other boys were either taken or weren't attracted by me, that is until I met your father. He asked me that day if I would like to sit with him, and how could I say no to the second best in our class."
"I'm guessing behind Ignitus." Cynder said.
"Yeah, but he wasn't going with anyone. I was in Warfang watching you fathers tournament when he told me that he loved me as we watched the meteor shower. Now go. It's almost time and Spyro will be here soon." Electrica said.
"Okay. Thanks mom." She said as she gave Electrica a hug.
The two of them walked out to see Spyro waiting for Cynder. The two walked off as Electrica flew off to the place where she met Toxic.
"If you could only see your daughter now. She is just like you." She said to herself.
Spyro and Cynder met Flame and Ember next to the fountain. After introducing them to Ember Flame led the way to the perfect spot he was talking about. It was on top of a hill that overlooked the village.
"This spot is amazing!" Cynder said in astonishment.
"Yeah, enjoy it you two." Ember said as she and Flame started to leave.
"What? I thought you guys were going to stay and watch." Spyro said.
"We are, we just have a different spot. This is your spot now." Flame said as he and Ember took to the sky.
When they were gone Spyro and Cynder just looked into each others eyes.
"So this is our spot now." Cynder said.
"Yeah." Was all that Spyro could say, he was to entranced by Cynder's eyes.
"Someday we will be able to tell our kids about this."
This caught Spyro by surprise but he calmly said "yeah."
Cynder rested her head on his shoulder as they looked to the sky to see that the meteor shower had begun. They watched in amazement as each meteor came after the other. Cynder's last statement left Spyro thinking of what their lives would be like in the future.
He shook the thought off and watched the shower with the love of his life next to him.
"Wow, isn't it beautiful?" Cynder asked.
"Well I have seen something far more beautiful." Spyro said.
"Oh, and what is that?"
"You."
Cynder looked up to him as he smiled down at her. She smiled back and gave him a kiss.
They continued kissing all the way through the meteor shower.

Meanwhile back at Cynder's old castle Demetrius was watching them in the pool of visions. As he watched his was filled with anger and sadness almost to where he was going to explode, but all he did was watch as tears started falling into the pool.
---
A fanfic writer from DA who loves Spyro!
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#52 Posted: 03:10:13 11/12/2010
Pretty good.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#53 Posted: 05:05:48 14/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 15

The two went home that night and regrettably went to their own homes, of course after sharing a good night kiss. It was late and they immediately fell asleep, only to be awoken by their mothers to get going to school.
They both met up with Flame and started flying to the forest.
"So what is this school like?" asked Spyro after a big yawn.
"Well, it's at the temple and it's not that hard really. The first class we have is flight combat, then we have dragon history then we finish with element training." Flame answered.
"The only part of this school that we need to work on is history. We already know our elements and combat skills." Cynder said a little upset.
"Then you two should handle this easily. Here we are at the temple." Flame announced.
They arrived at the very same temple that Spyro and Cynder lived until Cynder ran away. But it was different than before. Of course everything was rebuilt from the last attack and all the fungus was cleared out. They walked into the training room where a bunch of other dragons were waiting for class were sitting when Spyro noticed that the statue was different. It was no longer looking like Malefor. Instead it looked like Ignitus.
"When did that statue get there?" Spyro asked in awe.
"About a year ago. It was built to honor the fire guardian of our time, but I guess you know who that is." Answered Flame.
They walked over to where Ember was waiting for Flame. They talked for a little while until a white dragon walked in.
"All right students, time to take to the sky." He said as the dragons lifted off of the ground. Spyro and Cynder did as everyone else did and followed them outside.
The white dragon took them about a mile away from the temple then stopped and was flying in place.
"Good to see all of your bright faces again, and it seems we have new one with us today." He said as he looked at Spyro and Cynder. "And you are?"
"I am Spyro, and this is Cynder." Spyro answered.
There was some whispering in the group of students at the sight of the purple dragon and ex-terror of the skies. Even the teacher looked intrigued.
"Welcome Spyro and Cynder, I am Aero, and I will be teaching you aerial combat. Now Spyro why don't you partner up with Flame and Cynder go with Ember. The one rule in this class is to be careful and not hurt your partner. Now show me what you know already."
Spyro and Cynder did every aerial move they learned from Ignitus or on their own. When they were finished the class and Aero were breath taken.
"I… I can't believe it. You have demonstrated almost everything that I have to offer in this class. You even did some moves that only the upper class can do." Aero said still in shock.
"Well we were in a war and we had to learn everything we could as soon as we could. Without that we had no chance in defeating Malefor." Cynder said.
"You mean… you killed Malefor?" Aero asked.
"Yeah, Cynder and I defeated him in the core." Spyro answered.
"Well then, I have nothing more to teach you. I would like to ask if you could stay and help some of my other students who are struggling, but if you would rather go somewhere else that is perfectly alright."
Spyro and Cynder thought about it then looked at the other seeing if they wanted to do it then nodded their heads to Aero.
"Thank you, thank you so much. Now class, practice on what we learned last time and Spyro and Cynder will come and aid you if you need help." Aero said to the whole class.
Some of the students that they helped were terrible, mostly the earth dragons, but were corrected by Spyro or Cynder. By the end of class every dragon was capable of doing the move they were practicing.
They went back to the temple and entered the room that had the pool of visions Ignitus used to find the other guardians with, but instead Infernes was in there waiting for them.
"Oh hello Spyro and Cynder, and welcome to dragon history. Today class we will learn if any of you can use the pool of visions. Now if you can form a line we will get this started." Infernes said to them.
The young dragons all formed a line with Ember in the front followed by Flame. Spyro and Cynder were in the back.
"Now Ember, clear your mind of any thoughts and look into the pool. Now tell me, do you see anything?" Infernes asked.
After a minute or so Ember said "I see me, but grown up, with an egg in my lap."
She then paused at what she saw next. She saw Flame sitting next to her with the egg. She blushed and turned away saying "I don't want to say the next part." And went away from the pool.
Flame stepped up next but couldn't see anything. Sadly he went over to where Ember was sitting. She was smiling and blushing out of control.
"Are you okay?" Flame asked.
"Of course, never better." She replied.
They went through the line and no one else could see anything in the pool. It was then Spyros' turn. He looked in and saw himself as an adult on top of dragon city with the sunrise to his back. His vision faded but returned with the image of a young red dragon. It wasn't Flame but somehow looked familiar. It had horns like Spyro but the tail spade was like Cynder's. Spyro realized who it was but the vision went black.
"What did you see?" Infernes asked.
"Me on top of dragon city. Nothing more." He replied and returned to his spot.
"Excellent, that makes two. All that's left now is Cynder."
Cynder stepped up nervously and looked in. At first she didn't see anything but then the vision of her old castle came to view. She then saw Demetrius looking right back at her. He smiled as if he knew she was looking at him. Cynder quickly pulled her head away from the pool and stood there frozen.
"Did you see anything?" Infernes asked.
"N… no." Cynder said as she walked back to where Spyro was sitting.
"Well at least we have two dragons in this class that can use the pool of visions. That is all for today, go on to your next class, except for you Cynder."
Everybody else left except for Cynder. Spyro looked back at her worriedly, but walked off after she motioned for her to leave.
"I know that you saw something Cynder. You can tell me what it is." Infernes said after the last of the students were gone.
Cynder bowed her head sadly "It was Demetrius. It looked like he was watching me."
"Well if that's the case I don't think you really can have visions in the pool, I think he was just trying to communicate with you. Did he say anything?" Infernes asked.
"No, I pulled my head away before he could do anything." She replied.
"I'm afraid for you Cynder. Demetrius wants you, and I know how far he will go to get what he wants."
"I know also, he worked underneath me for Malefor."
"As long as you and Spyro are close you two cannot be stopped. I want you to stay close to him as you can. The closer you are the stronger you are." Infernes told her.
"I understand, thank you Infernes." Cynder said as she left to join her class.
Infernes fainted on the spot after Cynder left and a dark shadow was looming over her.
"Now that was easy." Demetrius said as he teleported back to his castle.
When Cynder joined up with the class they were already starting to spar with one another. Once again she was partnered up with Ember. Like their first class this one was very easy, but Cynder took every bit seriously. She had too.
---
#54 Posted: 01:31:35 15/12/2010
Cool chapter.
---
#55 Posted: 04:43:34 18/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 16

The week went by fast for the dragons. School wasn't as bad as they thought it would be. Aero kept on repeating how much he admired how Spyro and Cynder flew. Infernes was teaching everything they needed to know about the history of dragons. And their element class was simple, only a few other techniques were teachable to them, except for Cynder's fear and shadow attack, no one knew how to use them.
At the end of the last day of school for the week they were flying home when they saw a familiar face in the middle of the village. It was Cyril, and he was talking to Icis and Infernes. Not wanting to be discovered Cynder hid in the shadows and Spyro dug into the earth (a technique he learned at school) and crept up close enough to hear.
"So you're saying you want me to be the new fire guardian?" Infernes asked.
"Yes of course, you being Ignitus' sister and everything. You are indeed a very powerful and wise. So what do you say?" Cyril asked.
"I'm just worried about my son. He really likes it here but I don't want to leave him here without me." Infernes said as she thought it over.
"Go on Infernes, I will watch over your son. Being a guardian is an honor and something you always wanted to do. Do not pass up this opportunity." Icis told her.
"Thank you Icis. You have been and always will be a good friend. Cyril, I accept your offer, but give me one more day to take care of a few things here." Infernes said.
"Of course, of course. I will tell the other guardians of your decision. We will be waiting at Warfang." Cyril said as he took off.
Spyro and Cynder came out of their hiding places and walked up to Infernes.
"Congratulations Infernes, Ignitus would be proud of you." Spyro said to her.
"Thank you, I just wonder how Flame will take it." She said.
"He should be happy for you, this is something that anyone would want." Cynder told her.
She nodded then looked to Icis. "Who will take my spot as the history teacher?"
"I am sure Electrica would be happy to do it. She is very smart and very good with kids." She answered.
"Thank you Icis. Now where is Flame? I have t tell him the news." Infernes asked.
"Last we saw he was flying home with Ember." Spyro told her.
"Thank you, I will start with her house. If any of you see him first tell him to find me." Infernes told them.
She went to Embers house to see him with her outside. They were talking so she didn't want to interrupt. She saw him give her a kiss goodbye then started walking home.
"That was nice of you." Infernes said as she caught up with him.
Flame jumped in surprise "You saw that?" he asked.
"Yeah, but don't be embarrassed. It's not like I never kissed your father before." She told him.
They continued walking in silence for awhile until Infernes broke it.
"Flame, since your uncle Ignitus died the guardians have been looking for a new fire guardian to take his place."
"Really? Did they find one?" Flame asked.
"Actually yes, they chose me to be the next Fire guardian."
As she said that he looked up to her in shock.
"You mean, you are the next fire guardian?" Flame asked.
"Yes, they want me to go to Warfang a.s.a.p. so that gives you two options. One is you can come live with me in dragon city, or you can stay here and live with your aunt Icis. The choice is yours and I will understand if you want to stay here. Your whole life has been here, your cousin is here and most importantly your future mate is here."
Flames eyes widened with shock even more. "What do you mean?"
"Ember told me about her first vision. It was of her future and you were her mate." Infernes answered.
Flame turned redder and thought about it. If he stayed he would be close to the girl of his future, if he went he would be with his mother. He knew what he had to do.
"Mom, I think I'll stay. The village and Ember needs me. Go, being the fire guardian is an honor I don't want you to miss out on." He told her.
She looked down at him and smiled. "You have grown up so much. I know you will make a good mate for Ember someday. Of course I will come back every now and then to visit you, it just wont be that often." She said with tears forming in her eyes.
She spent the rest of the day saying her goodbyes to everyone in the village then spent one last night with Flame snuggled up next t her. She was going to miss her son, especially the young part in him. She held him tightly and thought of all the good times they had together.
The next morning came the final goodbyes from Icis, Spyro, Electrica, Cynder and of course Flame.
"So long, sister." Icis said as they hugged each other.
"They couldn't find a better fire guardian than you." Electrica said as she too gave her a hug.
"It was nice knowing you." Cynder said.
"Take care of our friends in dragon city. And if you could please not tell them of me and Cynder being here. We still want to live in peace here." Spyro said.
"Of course I wont." Infernes said as she hugged them both.
Flame was last and he hugged her the tightest. Part of him wanted her to go do what she wanted, but part of him wanted her to stay.
"Be strong my son. Someday you will take my place as guardian. Just don't miss me too much." She said to him as she wiped the tears from his eyes.
"I will mom. And don't worry about the village, I will protect it." He said.
"That's my son." She said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.
With one final squeeze she let go and looked at all of her friends and family again then took off to Warfang.
---
#56 Posted: 21:35:58 20/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 17

Three weeks went by quickly for the two couples. School was easy and the rest of the day was spent with each other. They were getting closer to each other every day. Flame had moved in with Spyro and Icis and things couldn't be better. Flame kept asking questions about Spyros' journeys with and without Cynder.
Electrica and Cynder had plenty of mother daughter moments. Cynder seemed to be cheering up now that she was with the two people she loved the most, her mother and her future mate.

Meanwhile Demetrius was preparing his apes to attack the village equipping each with the crystals that the dragons used to get stronger like Cynder did three years ago.
"Master, the troops are ready when you are." Ciqala informed Demetrius.
He just stared into the pool of visions. He was watching Spyro and Cynder snuggling in a sunny grass field. He could feel his temperature rising.
"Master?" Ciqala asked trying to get his attention.
"Begin the march, I will catch up in a bit." Demetrius said without looking away from the pool.
"Yes master." Ciqala said as he exited the room.
Demetrius then focused on Electrica. She was asleep in her house.
"The first part of the plan." Demetrius said.

Spyro and Cynder were still snuggling in the grass field. They were enjoying this even more than back at Avalar. Here they had no worry of any kind of enemies.
"This place is wonderful Spyro." Cynder told him.
"It is isn't it." Spyro answered.
"A perfect place to raise kids." Cynder said as she closed her eyes and relaxed.
Spyros mind jumped at the sound of that. He remembered his first vision at the temple. The young red dragon with similar horns to him and the tail spade of Cynder.
"Cynder, I had a vision in the vision pool, it was of our future child." He told her.
She looked up to him in surprise. "Really! What did it look like?" She asked.
"It was red with my style of horns and your tail spade and eyes. It was beautiful." He answered.
"I can't wait for that time to come." She said as she once again closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest.
He draped his wing over her as he too calmed his mind and felt the peace. They stayed until night fall when they finally woke up. They got up and stretched out their muscles.
"I guess we better get going to the village." Spyro said to her.
"Yeah, my mom must be… Spyro!" she said as an ape dove for the purple dragon.
He quickly got out of the way then scorched the ape.
"What are the apes doing here?" Spyro asked as he looked at the scorched remains of their attacker.
"Spyro!" Cynder shouted.
He turned to see a big fire in the distance. It was coming from the direction their village was. They both flew off as quickly as they could to help fight whatever it was.

Meanwhile Flame scorched a couple of apes that jumped at Ember.
"Go Ember! Lead the rest of those that can't fight away from here!" Flame ordered her.
"No! I'm staying with you!" She said back to him.
"I need you to help protect them. We will deal with the apes here." Flame told her as he swatted one with his tail.
Thinking of nothing else to say she kissed him then ran to where the other villagers were.
"That would have been SO much better if we weren't being under attack right now!" Flame said to himself.
He turned to take on some apes that were charging towards him with his fire. He didn't know about the apes that were jumping at him from behind. Before they could reach him though a wall of earth shot up and hit the apes. Flame turned to see the dead apes with Gravel standing over them. They nodded then went of to attack some more apes.
Icis and Electrica were fighting side by side, defending each other from the apes attacking them.
"Just like old times?" Electrica asked.
"Yes, but better." Icis answered.
"How so?"
"They have fewer apes than that last time."
Any dragon capable of fighting was taking on the apes easily. The problem was that there were so many of them. When Spyro and Cynder arrived Electrica was beginning to lose her strength. When an ape was about to attack her Cynder used he scorpion strike to quickly kill the beast.
"That's my daughter." Electrica said.
"Mom, you need rest."
"No, I will be fine. Go on, help the others, I can still fight." Electrica said.
Reluctantly Spyro and Cynder ran off to join the fight in the village center. Electrica tried to walk as fast as she could but was quickly attacked by apes. Using whatever power she had she used on her fury and killed all of the apes around her, but at the cost of losing the rest of her strength. Cynder heard the electric fury and started running back the way she came.
Electrica just fell to the ground in exhaustion, panting heavily. She looked around for any more apes and saw none but saw a pair of red glowing eyes in the darkness.
"It has been a long time hasn't it, Electrica?" a voice asked.
"Not long enough, Demetrius." She snapped back.
"That's the snappy attitude that I remember. Your daughter is so much like you." He said to her as he stepped into the light of the fire.
"I guess we have the same taste of who to hate." Came another voice.
Demetrius looked to see who said that only to be hit by a fear breath. He was knocked to the ground as Cynder walked next to her mother.
"Hello Cynder. It's so nice to see you again." Demetrius said as he stood up.
"The feeling's mutual." She said to him.
"And that fear breath you used, want to see one more powerful?" Demetrius asked as he unleashed his fear on her.
Before Cynder could move out of the way Cynder was hit hard. She fell over and couldn't move. Demetrius simply walked over to her and picked her up and started to leave until he got hit with a weak lightning bolt. He turned to see Electrica trying to stand up.
"If you even think that I will let you walk off with my daughter you are wrong!" she shouted at him with tears rolling down her face.
"Almost forgot about you." He said as he placed Cynder down so that she could see her mother. They both looked each other in the eyes and started crying.
Demetrius knocked Electrica back down to the ground and turned her to her back and raised his tail spade over her chest.
"This is the same way your husband died." He said to her.
He then quickly stabbed her then released. Cynder couldn't believe what she saw. She tried to move to fight him but was still paralyzed from his fear breath. All she could do was watch and cry. Demetrius picked Cynder up again and released a loud roar to the apes to signal them to retreat. He took off flying as Cynder just watched the village disappear from sight.
---
#57 Posted: 01:47:17 22/12/2010
This looks really bad!

Nice chapters though.
---
#58 Posted: 05:33:11 22/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendants pt. 18

Spyro had just finished freezing an ape when the rest started to retreat. The rest of the warriors were cheering in victory. No one seemed to have been killed in the battle, only a bit scratched up. Ember and the rest of the villagers came back and Flame quickly ran to her and hugged her.
Spyro found Icis and hugged her happily. He then looked around for Cynder but couldn't find her. He searched the entire village until he came across Electrica on the ground, dying from a fatal stab to the heart.
"Who did this to you?" he quickly asked.
"De… Demetrius." She said gasping for air. "Spyro… he took her. He took Cynder!"
Spyro felt like the whole earth froze after hearing this. His emotions flared up and he couldn't hold it in anymore. He wanted to find Demetrius and kill him. His thoughts were interrupted by Electrica coughing up blood.
"Where did he take her?" he asked as gently as his enraged body would let him.
"To… ugh… Cynder's old castle. That's where he 's been hiding." She answered weakly. "Save her Spyro. You don't know what Demetrius is capable of."
"I will, but first I need to get you to a healer." Spyro said as she tried to lift her.
"Nothing can be done. I will be dead in a little bit. I want you to save my daughter and watch out over her. I will be watching also, watching her grow into the great dragoness I know she will be. If Demetrius gets a hold of her evil side I don't think I will ever see that. Hurry, time… is… running…" Electrica said as she went limp.
All Spyro could do was stand over her and cry. Then Electrica's words came back to his mind. He had no time to lose, his mate was in trouble. He quickly took to the sky with anger and hate.
Icis and the rest of the village found Electrica and were shocked to see that she had died. Icis went up to her best friend and saw how she died. A deep stab to the heart, the same way Toxic and the other guardians were killed. She wept over her fallen friend as the others prayed to the ancestors.

Demetrius brought Cynder back to her castle and took her to where Ignitus was used to power up the crystal.
"Welcome home Cynder. The home that you belong to." He said as he attached some chains to her legs and neck.
The chains were so tight that Cynder couldn't move an inch. She tried turning her head to bite it but couldn't turn it far enough.
"What do you want from me?" Cynder asked.
"I simply want to awaken the dark powers within you. Is that so bad?" Demetrius replied.
"Yeah, because my heart won't allow it." She snapped at him.
Just then she felt pain coming through her heart. All she could do was wince at the pain.
"Do feel that? That is your dark side wanting to be released, to cause destruction again under its free will. I can ease your pain." He said as he placed his hand under her chin. "All you have to do is let me."
"Never! I will never let that thing out!" Cynder shouted as she shook her head away.
Demetrius sighed a bit then said "you have left me no choice then."
His hand began to glow red then he quickly thrust it into Cynder's chest. Her body began to glow red as she let out a cry of pain. The red glow filled the room and no one could see anything.

Spyro was nearing Cynder's castle when he saw the red light in the distance. Immediately he knew something was wrong and quickened his pace.

The light vanished and Cynder was breathing heavily. She opened her eyes but her vision was still blurry.
"Welcome back Cynder, Terror of the skies." She heard Demetrius say.
She couldn't believe what she heard. Had she really become her evil self again? Her eyes cleared enough that she could see Demetrius bowing but not in her direction. She let them clear a bit more and turned in the direction he was bowing to. The minute she looked her eyes widened in terror for what stood before her.
Standing before her was her evil form. Cynder gasped in horror, she had no idea Demetrius was capable of that.
"Thank you Demetrius, it has been too long. I trust you have been doing well." Evil Cynder said back to him.
"Even better now that you are back my queen." Demetrius said as he stayed bowing.
"That's what I liked about you. You were always obedient and never questioned my judgments. But you haven't brought me back just because I was your queen. There's something more?"
He gave her a confused look and asked "What do you mean?"
"You know what I'm talking about. I know that you love me."
Demetrius jumped as she said that and asked "what are you talking about?" trying to hide it still.
"Just because I was imprisoned doesn't mean I can't see what was going on around me. I know what you told me at the celestial caves. But do not worry, your act isn't going without reward." She said as she went up and kissed him catching him and Cynder off guard.
When they released from each other she said "I love you also, and I want you to be my king. Do you accept?"
"Of course I will Cynder. Now what do you say we do about this one here?" Demetrius asked pointing towards Cynder.
Evil Cynder laughed and said "I am no longer a part of this weakling, go ahead and kill her."
---
gritz88 Blue Sparx Gems: 818
#59 Posted: 18:47:10 22/12/2010
i know whats coming after this it starts with D and ends with o can you guess what it is
#60 Posted: 22:37:23 23/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 19

Demetrius approached Cynder raising his tail blade. He brought it close to her chest as she began to cry non-stop. Feeling no guilt he raised his tail to deliver the final blow. When he was inches from stabbing Cynder a wall of earth appeared before his tail, causing him to get his tail stuck in the earth.
Demetrius turned to see Spyro walking in their direction. He quickly took his tail out and walked towards him also.
"So I guess you would rather die." He said to him as they started circling each other.
"No, but if that's what it takes to keep Cynder alive I'll take it." Spyro replied, still not fazed by Demetrius' size.
Demetrius growled and released his fear breath. Spyro created another wall of earth and blocked the attack.
"Attack you coward!" Demetrius shouted at him.
Before Demetrius could do anything else Spyro shot the wall at him knocking him over. When the dust cleared Demetrius was nowhere to be found. Before Spyro could do anything Demetrius came out of the shadows and hit Spyro with his fear breath.
Seeing Spyro get hit by Demetrius Cynder began to try to free herself from her chains. Evil Cynder noticed and started to walk over to her.
"Now that he is busy I will finish the task."
Cynder began to use her poison on the chains and they quickly dissolved away. When Evil Cynder started to attack Cynder dodged and used her poison on Evil Cynder's left eye. She fell down and clichéd her eye screaming in pain.
"You are going to pay for that!" she shouted as she unleashed an inferno on Cynder.
All Cynder could do against that was to run away. She ran and hid behind a pillar and blended into the shadows. When Evil Cynder came around and attacked the area Cynder was supposed to be with fire she found nothing. Still confused Cynder went behind her and stunned her with her shadow breath. Evil Cynder quickly recovered and released more flames but this time Cynder was ready. She unleashed her fury and both attacks met halfway.
Cynder increased her power and quickly overpowered Evil Cynder, sending her backward. Thinking that the attack killed her Cynder ran to join Spyro. When she arrived Spyro was trying to electrocute Demetrius but he was just jumping in and out of the shadows.
"Spyro." She said as she approached.
"Cynder, get out of here!" he shouted at her.
"No, I told you before, I'm with you to the end." She replied.
Again he had no choice but to let her stay and fight. Demetrius kept on popping in and out and every time they attacked he went back into the shadows.
"At this rate we will never beat him." Cynder said with obvious signs of weariness.
Spyro then knew what he had to do. When Demetrius popped out again Spyro slowed down time and attacked him. Demetrius didn't know what hit him as he fell to the ground. Everything in the room was silent except for Cynder and Spyros hard breathing.
"Did you kill him?" Cynder asked.
"No, he's only unconscious. We better leave before he wakes up." Spyro told her.
She nodded as they started to walk out. Little did they know that Demetrius was actually still awake and did something no one else knew he could do, stop time. Spyro noticed a disturbance in time and also froze it to see what was going on. He saw Demetrius getting ready to stab Cynder. Spyro quickly began glowing and jumped in the way and took the stab.
Time returned to normal and Cynder saw Spyro with Demetrius' tail stabbing him. The light that was around Spyro began to spread around Demetrius.
"Wha… what's happening to me?" Demetrius said as he could feel the light coursing through his body.
He quickly released Spyro and backed away but it was too late. The light already consumed his whole body. The light then disappeared along with Demetrius. Cynder was horrified at what just happened and quickly went to Spyro.
"What did you do?" she asked with tears forming in her eyes.
He had no time to answer for the apes began piling into the room. Cynder quickly grabbed Spyros dying body and flew off. The apes stopped at the edge and were shouting at them, meanwhile Ciqala checked on Evil Cynder.

Cynder carefully placed Spyro under a tree as soon as they escaped the castle grounds. The sun was beginning to rise and the wound on his chest became clearer.
"Why, why did you do this?" she asked with tears pouring from her eyes.
"I couldn't stand to lose you." Spyro answered weakly.
"This can't be happening! First my father then my mother and now you. Why does this keep happening to me?" she asked as she sobbed in his arms.
"It's going to be okay Cynder. I will be with your mother and father watching over you, offering you hope." He replied trying to comfort her.
"But I want you here. I want you to be the father of my child, just like your vision."
"I guess my vision was wrong. My time has come Cynder. Do not mourn over me forever."
"I can't, I love you too much." She said as she kissed his lips.
When they finally released Spyro said "I love you too, but nothing can change what has happened. I would love nothing more than to live a whole life with you." He gasped in pain as his death was getting closer. "Cynder, watch over my mother and Flame, they will need you and you will need them. Remember me forever."
"I will Spyro, I will never forget you." She said as she kissed him one more time.
"Good… bye… Cyn…" he said as he gave his last breath.
Cynder began to cry furiously for the purple dragon and her mate was dead.
---
#61 Posted: 02:56:27 24/12/2010
That was really sad. It's unbeleivable...
---
#62 Posted: 14:34:26 24/12/2010
****ING B******T IVE READ STORYS WHERE HE DIED BUT THAT EARLY INTO THE STORY!!! AND NO DARK SPYRO D****T!!! no offense to you or the story
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:35:09 24/12/2010 by gritz88
#63 Posted: 14:40:46 24/12/2010
how do you post a sticken video on here i have the perfect song
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:41:35 24/12/2010 by gritz88
#64 Posted: 14:46:56 24/12/2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...e&v=jNVTRbxKdF0
#65 Posted: 19:08:00 25/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 20

Ignitus was reading a book when he saw a light shining in another book. He brought the book over and noticed that it was the first book the last chronicler showed him. He looked and found a new page. In it he saw a picture of Demetrius.
"So finally he is dead. I guess Spyro and Cynder must have defeated him…" he said but was cut off by another light from the same book. He turned the page and dropped the book and stumbled backwards.
"Dear ancestors, this cannot be!" he said as he looked again. The new page was of Spyros death. He read how it was that he died and began crying. "Forgive me young dragon, it is my fault for sending you there.

Cynder flew Spyros body back to the village. When she arrived everybody gathered around to see the corpse of the purple dragon. Icis was at the front and began crying. She couldn't believe that her son was dead. Cynder walked over to her and hugged her as she began crying also.
Flame walked to the front of the group and saw his dead cousin. He quickly retreated into Embers arms and began to cry. The rest of the village bowed their heads and prayed to the ancestors with tears in their eyes.
They buried his body next to a tree that Spyro and Cynder had clawed 'S hearts C' with a big heart around it, but now under it stood a plaque, saying "here lies Spyro, a hero, a son, a cousin, and a mate."
Cynder spent the rest of the day beside that tree. She missed him so much. She could still hear his voice, his laugh, and his kisses. Just the thought of them made her cry even more. She didn't even notice that Icis had walked up behind her.
"Cynder." She said making her jump a bit.
"Why Icis? Why do all of these bad things happen to me?" Cynder asked.
"You have gone through a lot, more than anyone would want to go through. I am sure he was thinking of you when he sacrificed himself for you." She answered.
"I would have preferred it if he didn't. He was the only good thing I had in life and he had everyone else. I deserved to die." Cynder said.
"Now listen here Cynder, he died to save your life. I know he could never live with himself if he saw you die. He gave you life by taking his. And just so you know I care for you." Icis told her in more of a strict tone than the calm one she was just using.
"And so do I." Flame said as he stepped up.
"Me too." Ember added.
"All around you are dragons that love you Cynder, dragons that would hate to see you go. We all will miss Spyro, but we must not forget the reason he died." {Icis said to her more calmly.
Cynder looked up to all of them then back at the grave. "I understand, thank you. I will be home in a bit, just got to say some last words."
They nodded then headed back to the village. She faced the grave and said "Thank you Spyro, without you I would have still been corrupted. When no one would try to save me you did. When no one came to comfort me you did. I love you with all my heart, and I will miss you forever. Goodbye Spyro." She said to the grave.
She got up and started to walk back to the village but gave one last look at the grave but then moved on. She stayed with Icis and Flame from that day on. Everyday she would think of him, but she still lived life as best as she could.

"Where am I?" Spyro asked himself. All he could see was a white light.
"You are in the afterlife, the place where all dragons that die go too." Replied a familiar voice.
"Chronicler, is that you?" Spyro asked turning his head around to fin him.
The image of the chronicler appeared before him as he said "yes Spyro it is me. But as you already know I am no longer the chronicler. Now I am the dragon that watches over these sacred realms. I must say Spyro that your act of bravery surpassed even what I thought you could do."
"But I died, now I cannot be there for Flame, my mom or most importantly Cynder."
"Yes, but because of your brave sacrifice she gets to live. Now you get to watch over her and bring her hope."
"The best way to do that is to be with her!" he shouted clearly getting angry.
"I understand your anger Spyro, but relax. Cynder will need your hope in order to make it through her life."
Spyro calmed himself down and looked up at the chronicler and said "but I really want to be with her."
"And she wants to be with you too Spyro, and in time you will be. The world will need its purple dragon again, and you will arrive in their time of need. Until that time comes you will stay here and train with a new element that no other dragon has seen before, light." The chronicler told him.
Spyro nodded his head and said "I will do it, for the world and for Cynder."
"Excellent Spyro, now there is someone that you should see." The chronicler said as he led him out of the room.
In the next room he saw Electrica looking down into a pool of visions with a brown dragon next to her. She noticed them walk in and looked at Spyro and frowned.
"So it is true, you died also." She said sadly.
"Yeah, I sacrificed myself to save Cynder." He replied.
"We are happy for that but we just wish that you could be there with our daughter right now." Said the brown dragon.
"Spyro meet my mate, Toxic." Electrica said introducing the two.
"It is an honor to meet the purple dragon." Toxic said as he bowed for Spyro.
"Even though this is not the first one that you have seen." Electrica said too him.
"Wait, are there others?" Spyro asked the chronicler.
"Indeed Spyro, they will be the ones teaching you everything you need to know for when you go back to our world. I must tell you it will not be easy but it is necessary if you want to go back." He answered.
"Then lets get going. I don't want to keep Cynder waiting too long." Spyro said.

Evil Cynder began too open her eyes and saw Ciqala standing over her. She slowly got up and clinched her head from the pain.
"What happened?" Evil Cynder asked hoping that Demetrius would answer.
"You were knocked unconscious by Cynder's attack. Demetrius managed too kill the purple one but was killed by doing so." Ciqala answered.
"Really, the purple one is dead?" she asked. When he gave a nod she said "get to the well of souls, our preparations must take place immediately!"
---
#66 Posted: 19:12:05 25/12/2010
Hmmmmmmmmm.....this is interesting. So Spyro is dead but will come back to life later?
---
#67 Posted: 20:05:09 25/12/2010 | Topic Creator
yep, this is just the begining
---
#68 Posted: 20:06:58 25/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 21

When Evil Cynder and her apes arrived at the ruins of the well of souls everything they planned to do seemed impossible.
"How are we expected to rebuild this?" one ape asked within Evil Cynder's hearing.
"Would you rather die or rebuild it?" she asked as she raised her tail blade in a threatening way.
The young ape shut its mouth in fear and quickly backed away. Evil Cynder nodded to Ciqala as he blew a horn signaling the beginning of the construction.
"Soon my love, we will be together again." Evil Cynder said too herself as she over watched the construction with her left eye closed from the Cynder's poison .

9 years later…

Ever since the day her mother and mate died Cynder was never the same again. She always wanted to be alone and it was very difficult for the other dragons to make her smile. She lived with Icis and Flame until she grew too big to be living with two other dragons, so she took the house that she had with her mother.
School was easy for her and passed with flying colors. After their graduation they were finally considered adults. Every dragon quickly found their mate, every one was taken within weeks, except for Cynder. Many dragons have tried, including Gravel, but she turned them all down. She thought that whenever she began to love someone they would die.
Cynder moved into the cave where Spyro had comforted her after she heard about her father's death. She liked it because it was dark and away from others. Everyday she would only go out to hunt and train her powers for the day she runs into her evil self again. The rest of the time she spent in the cave thinking of what her life could have been.
Every night she would have dreams of her and Spyro all grown up and living together. Her latest dream was of the last time she saw Spyro while there was still peace. She remembered what he told her that he saw in the pool of visions, a child. But not just any child but their child. Every time she thought of that tears would come to her eyes thinking of the child she will never have.
That morning she awoke to footsteps approaching the cave. She quickly woke up and got into an attacking position but quickly stood down when she saw that it was Ember.
"Hello Cynder." She said to her.
"Hello." Was all that Cynder replied with.
She, Icis and Flame had made many attempts to make her come back to the village but all had failed with Cynder saying something like "I already hurt too many people" or "I am nothing but a curse."
"How are you doing here?" Ember asked trying to get a conversation going.
"Terrible." Cynder replied as she laid her head back down.
"Then why don't you come back down to the village, everybody misses you."
"I can't, I…" began Cynder but was cut off by Ember.
"'already hurt too many people,' Cynder no one blames you for what you did in the past and what happened to your mother and Spyro. That was entirely Malefore's or Demetrius' fault. Why can't you see that?"
"I don't deserve to be with others." Cynder said refusing to accept defeat.
"If you are going to be this stubborn I guess I shall leave. I mostly came up here to invite you to mine and Flames' wedding, but I guess you are too busy mourning for the past and doing nothing for the future." Ember said as she left Cynder alone.
Those last words reminded Cynder of what Spyro said before he died.
'Do not mourn me forever.' His words echoed in her ears.
She thought over it the whole day then finally decided to head back into the village. As she walked through other dragons looked at her like she was new there. She found Icis and Ember getting the finishing touches for the wedding the next day. When she approached Ember and Icis turned to see her with her head bowed sadly.
"Is it alright if I come to your wedding?" she said with her head still bowed.
Ember and Icis were a bit startled at the question but Ember said "of course it is, who else will be the bride's maid?"
"Really! You want me to be the bride's maid?" Cynder asked a little more joy in her voice now.
"Yes, you were a great friend to me and you helped Flame get the courage to talk to me. If it wasn't for you we would never have been together."
Cynder thought back to that time when Flame was too scared to even be close to Ember, but now here he was nine years later getting married to her.
"But there is a condition though Cynder." Ember added.
"And what is that?" she asked.
Icis answered "you have too visit the village more often."
Cynder thought about it for a moment then said "What time is the wedding tomorrow?"

Spyro was watching Cynder finally go back into the village and sighed in relief then said "thank you Ember." Then turned to Electrica and Toxic standing next to him. "At least she finally went back."
"Yes, she is making progress, I just hope that it will last." Electrica said to him.
"What do you mean?" Spyro asked.
"If anything else bad happens then she will put the blame on herself again and most likely will never make it this far again." Toxic answered.
"Which is why I need to get back down there." Spyro said.
"Don't worry young dragon you will be with her soon enough, for more evil is approaching." The chronicler said as he walked into the room.
"Then I better hurry up and finish my light training." Spyro said.
"Indeed, but there is some bad news."
"Cynder's evil self is almost finished rebuilding the well of souls, which means..." Electrica told him.
"That she will most likely release Demetrius, or worse." Spyro finished.
"Yes, but when you two are together nothing can stop you. Demetrius will be no problem but don't take him lightly, Evil Cynder or Malefor might be there also." Toxic added.
Spyro looked back into the pool to see Cynder and Ember talking over the stuff needed for the wedding.
"Don't worry my love, I will be back soon enough." He whispered.
---
#69 Posted: 20:30:31 25/12/2010
I KNEW HE WOULDNT BE DEAD FOR GOOD, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he will be alive again but 1 qeustion HOW WILL BE THE SAME AGE AS CYNDER IF HE WAS DEAD and HOW WILL HE GET OUT OF THE GROUND!!!
#70 Posted: 00:01:32 26/12/2010
Good chapter.
---
#71 Posted: 08:08:22 26/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 22

The wedding took place at noon the next day. Every dragon in their village was of course invited and was taken place at the center of the village. Cynder was at Embers house as she helped her get ready.
"You look great!" Cynder told her as she finished adjusting her head gown.
Ember looked into the mirror in the building and examined herself. She had her white headdress on with the heart necklace that Flame gave her many years ago with the ceremonial wedding robe on her back. As she looked at herself she began to cry a bit.
Cynder noticed and walked up and asked "Ember, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, I'm just so happy that this day finally came." Ember said calmly.
"Well, I am very happy for you." Cynder told her best friend as she gave her a hug.
"Someday I know that you will find someone right for you too." Ember whispered in her ear.
Cynder broke away and said "I don't think so. Now I think it's time too go, don't want to keep Flame waiting now do we?"
"No, of course not." Ember said as they walked out into the open sun. Embers father was waiting for them and when he saw Ember his mouth flew open.
After recollecting himself he said "You look just like your mother did. She would be proud of you. I know I am."
"Thanks daddy." She said as she kissed him on the cheek.
"I better get going, I think it's my turn. Good luck Ember." Cynder said as she walked towards the actual wedding.
Flame was on top of a stage made of wood. All he had was some gold armor that he bought that Cynder really thought looked good on him. Icis was in the middle. She was going to be the dragon to unite them. Gravel was standing next to Flame as the best man.
Cynder approached and took her spot on the stage and waited patiently for Ember.
"How is she?" Flame asked in a whisper.
"Nervous but very happy too do this." Cynder whispered back.
Flame nodded then stood straight up when he saw the crowd rise for the music that Blink was playing on a piano changed. Soon enough Ember walked around the corner with her father next to her. She and Flames' eyes connected and they smiled lovingly at each other.
When Ember arrived at the stage she gave her father one last kiss on the cheek then walked up as he took a seat next to Infernes whom had a seat in the front. Flame extended the tip of his wing for hers as the walked up to Icis, ready to begin their new lives together.
Icis went through the whole wedding speech then finally came to the part where she asked "Will you take Flame to be your husband?"
Ember replied with a simple "I do." Without taking her eyes off of his.
"And do you Flame take Ember too be your wife, to forever cherish until the day you die?" Icis asked.
"I do." Flame answered calmly.
"Then I pronounce you dragon and dragoness. You may kiss your mate Flame." Icis announced.
Starring into each others eyes they both said "I love you" then kissed.
The village burst out with cheers as Flame and Ember walked out side by side. Cynder began to go but was cut off by Gravel as he got in her way and winked back at her. She quickly turned her head away as he left.
The reception took place near the lake as the sun was nearing the end of its cycle. Flame and Ember were accepting many good lucks and saying thank you too everybody.
It was then that Cynder began a toast. "I would like too say that Ember and I have been good friends ever since I came too this village and I am very happy for her right now. She deserves a great guy like Flame, to love her forever, too be there for the good times and bad, and too be a great father someday." Cynder then paused with the sadness coming back to her. She quickly snapped out of it and finished with "Congratulations Ember."
When everything was focused on them again Cynder snuck out and found Spyros gravesite where the tree and plaque still stood. She stood over it and began to cry.
"I wish that could have been us someday. I miss you so much." She said as she cried even more.
She calmed down and went back to the party pretending too be happy when only she knew of her sadness inside.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:42:47 26/12/2010 by begorle01
#72 Posted: 22:35:29 26/12/2010
Poor Cynder, well atleast we know that Spyro should come back soon.
---
#73 Posted: 06:55:00 27/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 23

Cynder had kept her promise and did visit the village more often. She forgot how much fun being around friends could be. She caught up on a bunch of things with Flame, Ember and Icis. One day she was visiting with Flame and Ember when Gravel walked up to them.
"Hey beautiful, how's it going?" he said to Cynder with a wink.
"I'm not interested if that's what you want." Cynder said as she turned her head.
"Just thought that you might want to hear the great news." Gravel told them.
"What, you actually have a brain?" Cynder asked.
Ember couldn't help but give a little giggle. Gravel glared at Cynder evilly.
"No, I am in the hunt for the next earth guardian!" he announced.
He then expected everyone to be surprised and congratulate him but instead got blank stares.
"What, am I not worthy of being a guardian?" he asked.
"Well…" Cynder began.
"Cynder! Be nice." Flame interrupted. "Of course we are happy for you. Congratulations Gravel."
"At least one of you knows how to show some respect." Gravel said as he looked at Cynder whom was still ignoring him. "I also have news for you too Flame. Your mother has nominated you to be the next fire guardian!"
Flame couldn't believe what he had just heard. He had always dreamed of being the fire guardian someday.
"That's wonderful news!" Ember exclaimed.
"Yeah, congratulations Flame!" Cynder said cheerfully.
'Now you care.' Gravel thought to himself. He then announced "They want us in Warfang within three days."
"Can Ember come?" Flame asked.
"Unfortunately no. These tryouts are strictly private." Gravel answered.
"Don't worry about me Flame. You just go and win the title." Ember said as she gave him a kiss.
"For you my love I will do anything." Flame told her. He then asked Gravel "when do we leave?"
"Early tomorrow morning." He answered.
Flame nodded and said "thank you for the news Gravel, I guess I should be getting some sleep now for the journey ahead." Flame said as he got up to leave.
"Right, see you bright and early tomorrow morning." Gravel said as he left.
"Good night Cynder." Ember said as she followed her husband home.
"Good night." She replied as she flew back to her cave and fell asleep quickly.

"Cynder."
Cynder just shifted in her sleep and pretended not to hear.
"Cynder, wake up." Came the voice again.
Cynder finally awoke to see a purple adult dragon standing next to her.
"Good morning Spyro." She finally said.
"Good morning to you too." Spyro replied along with a kiss.
Cynder felt something jumping on her tail and turned to see a very young red dragon plying with her tail.
"And good morning to you too young man." She said as she lifted him with her tail and brought him in front of her.
"Your tail is fun mommy!" the child said.

After hearing that Cynder actually did wake up to find out that it was all actually a dream. She sighed and laid her head back down and tried to re-dream that but came up with no success.

Morning came by quickly and Cynder ran down to the village to say good-bye to Flame. She arrived right as he was stepping out of his house. She was there along with Icis.
"Take care of yourself there Flame and do your best!" Icis told him. "And tell your mother that we say hi also."
"I will." Flame said as he gave his aunt a hug.
"You are going to love Dragon city, it is beautiful and big with lots of nice dragons." Cynder told him. "And could you check up on a certain yellow dragonfly that might be around the other guardians?"
"A dragonfly?" Flame asked with a confused look on his face.
"Yeah, his name is Sparx, and he is Spyro's adopted brother. If he's there please do not tell him anything about me or Spyro, he wouldn't take the news too well." Cynder answered.
"Of course." Flame said as he gave her a hug.
Flame turned to Ember next and shared a long passionate kiss with her. When they released she said "do your best."
"You know I will." He told her.
Gravel turned to Cynder and said "Look, we may have gotten off on the wrong foot, and I would like to say that I'm sorry. I know that it has been nine years but can we at least be friends?"
A little shocked Cynder thought about it then said "Of course Gravel, good luck at the try-outs."
She decided to give him a hug, he deserved it for acting so mature now. After that Flame and Gravel took to the sky, their destination Warfang and new guardian title.
---
#74 Posted: 05:58:00 28/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 24

Evil Cynder sat in her throne room alone, awaiting for the update on the well of souls. She stared out the window into the dark clouds that still surrounded the castle, thinking of what she was going to do when her love came back. She thought of how she was going to take over the world with Demetrius and awaken their former master, Malefore.
"Mistress." Came a voice from the door.
She turned to see Ciqala standing in the doorway. "How goes the construction?" she asked turning her eye back towards the window.
"Actually they have just finished rebuilding the Well of Souls." Ciqala informed.
Evil Cynder turned her head excitedly. "Then our objective is almost complete."
"What else is there to do mistress?" Ciqala asked.
"I will need to reactivate it, but in order to do that I need the four main elements." She answered.
"And where do you suppose we find those?" Ciqala asked.
"I know a little village that will do fine, if only Demetrius didn't kill my mother then all four elements would be there." Evil Cynder informed.
"If I may say your highness they have the guardian try-outs currently going on in Warfang." Ciqala informed her.
"That makes it more interesting. Prepare your troops for an attack on Warfang!" she ordered.
"How big do want the army?" Ciqala asked.
"Enough to distract their attention so that I can sneak in and capture a trainee." Evil Cynder answered.
With that Ciqala bowed and left the room leaving Evil Cynder to her thoughts again.
'First I need to get rid of a certain good self.'

A couple days later Cynder was making her usual visit to the village when she heard a strange sound in the forest. She went over to see Ember by a tree throwing up.
Cynder walked over and asked "Ember, are you okay?"
Ember jumped a little, not knowing that Cynder was behind her and said "yes, actually I am, I have such wonderful news."
Before she could say anything else she began to throw up again. Cynder began rubbing her back trying too comfort her friend. "What is it?" she asked.
Ember turned her head towards her after wiping off extra vomit off of her face and said "I am pregnant."
"Really?! That's great news!" Cynder shouted for joy with her friend.
"Yeah, I was just on my way up to tell you, but got a little side tracked." Ember told her.
"Have you told anyone else?" Cynder asked.
"No, I wanted you to be the first to hear."
"Then we must tell everyone else immediately!" Cynder said as she led the way back to the village.
They spent the whole day telling everyone in the village about Embers pregnancy. Everyone was so excited for her and gave thousands of congratulations.

Cynder awoke one day a month later too Icis running into her cave breathing heavily.
"Icis, what is it?" Cynder asked.
"It… is time…" she replied out of breath.
At first Cynder was a little confused as to what she meant but then realized and rushed back to the village, leaving Icis to catch her breath. Cynder went to Ember and Flame's house to see Ember on her mat in obvious pain with another female dragoness trying to help her.
Ember saw Cynder walk in and said "It's time!"
"I noticed that." Cynder replied.
Ember then began to scream in even more pain and Cynder rushed to her side to comfort her while the other dragoness did other things.
Outside the village Flame and Gravel were finally returning home when Icis saw them and quickly flew towards them.
"Hello Icis, how…" began Flame.
"No time, get home NOW!" Icis interrupted.
"Why? What…"
"It's about Ember." Icis added.
Without delay he sped to his house where he heard Ember screaming. He rushed in to see that his mate was on the floor in intense pain with Cynder trying to comfort her.
"Flame!" Ember gasped.
"Ember, What is wrong?" Flame asked worriedly.
"It's not what is going wrong, it's what's going right." Ember said as she burst out into more screams.
Flame looked towards Cynder and she said "she is giving birth to your child."
Flame's face went blank from shock, but Embers screaming quickly snapped him out of it as he rushed to her side also. Icis walked in and gave some assistance also, having been through this herself.
Outside Gravel waited patiently, listening to Embers screaming until minutes later she stopped. Gravel cautiously walked in and saw Flame snuggling with Ember with a red egg in her arms. Ember nodded that it was okay for him to come in as the other dragoness left, giving them more room.
"Ember, it's beautiful." Flame whispered.
"It is, and I am sure it will be even more beautiful when it hatches." Ember said as she continued to slow her breathing down.
The couple began to kiss and Cynder motioned for Gravel to follow her out to give them some privacy.
"Outside of the house Cynder asked "so how did you guys do?"
"We both got the title, there really was no challenge." Gravel answered.
"That's great news! Ember will be so happy to hear that from Flame."
"Yeah, she will." Gravel said as he looked her in the eyes.
For a moment she stared back but felt that it was wrong and turned away.
"Cynder, there is something that I must confess. Ever since we left to Warfang I've been thinking, and I have decided, that I really, really like you." Gravel told her.
Cynder's eyes snapped wide open at hearing this. "What do you mean Gravel?" She asked.
"I was wondering if maybe you would like to, you know, go out sometime?" he asked sheepishly.
Cynder was once again dumbstruck by what she had heard. Millions of thoughts were going through her mind then, like 'should I move on and live my life or not?'
"Gravel, I'm really sorry, but I don't think that I am ready for a relationship. I really think that it is sweet of you, but you are going to have to find someone else." Cynder said as she flew off leaving Gravel in front of Flames house.
'Why will she not accept me? Have I not tried every way? Was it because of my past?' Gravel thought. 'Or is it because of that purple dragon?'

That night Cynder was walking home when she looked up to the stars. She sighed and said "I miss you Spyro."
She was startled by the sound of something moving in the bush behind her. She turned to see no one there. She continued her walk then heard more noise from the trees. This time when Cynder turned she was hit by a club. When she came to again she felt ropes holding her down and heard the sounds of Apes cheering around her.
"Don't think about leaving." Came a voice from the shadows.
Cynder turned her head as much as she could to see her evil self by a tree. "No!" Cynder gasped.
---
#75 Posted: 03:26:02 29/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 25

Cynder quickly tried to break herself free but the ropes were too tight and they had her tail pinned down also.
"Don't even try, these are the strongest ropes in the world, you will never get out." Evil Cynder laughed.
Cynder then tried to use her poison to melt the rope but nothing came out. Cynder then tried to blend into the shadows but again nothing happened. She heard Evil Cynder laughing and she shouted "What did you do to me? Why are my powers not working?"
"I don't know, maybe because of the dark crystal that we put into your body." She replied with more evil laughter.
Cynder growled and tried to get up again but was met by a slice on the cheek from her evil self.
"I thought I told you not to get away." Evil Cynder said as she cleaned the blood from her tail-blade.
Cynder tried again this time being able to release one of the ropes with her claw but was again met by Evil Cynder, this time on the back. Cynder screamed in pain and fell back down breathing heavily.
"That was for my eye." Evil Cynder said showing her left eye to Cynder.

"I can't wait any longer! Cynder is in danger!" Spyro shouted at the old chronicler.
"Which is why you are going back now. It is time for you to go back to our world, for evil is about to be unleashed." The chronicler replied.
"Take care of our daughter Spyro." Toxic told him.
"And tell her that we love her very much." Electrica added.
"I will, now how do I get back?" asked Spyro impatiently.
"You shall be brought back through the earth where Cynder is. Take out her evil form quickly." The Chronicler answered.
Spyro gave one last look at Toxic and Electrica then nodded at the Chronicler. Light began to cover Spyro as he was teleported back to life, to Cynder.

"And this is for imprisoning me for all those years." Evil Cynder said with a massive swipe at Cynder's face. The blow had knocked Cynder unconscious leaving Evil Cynder free to finish her off. Evil Cynder took the crystal out from Cynder and laughed saying "You are more help to me than you think you are." She raised her tail-blade above Cynder and said "this one's for Demetrius."
When Evil Cynder began to bring down her tail-blade a massive earthquake began, distracting her. A wall of Fire then separated her form Cynder's unconscious body.
"What's going on?" asked one of the apes.
That ape fell to the ground suddenly with electricity surrounding his body. The other apes looked around in fear of being the next target but couldn't see where the attacks were coming from.
"Show yourself!" Shouted Evil Cynder.
The earthquake began to get more violent but ended after a big ball of rock shot out from the ground. It floated in the sky until rings of fire, electricity and ice began to form around it. The ball then broke apart and hit the remaining apes with big pieces of earth, killing them instantly. In place of the earth ball now floated a grown purple dragon with light shining around him.
"Master?" Evil Cynder asked hoping that it was.
As the dragon lowered himself to the ground she got a better look at him. Instead of her master it was the last dragon she wanted to see.
"Spyro, what a pleasant surprise." Evil Cynder said laughing.
"Miss me much?" he asked as they began to circle around each other.
"I actually enjoyed every day that you were gone, but no my day is ruined." She answered.
"What a pity, I guess the best way to end your pain is to eliminate you from the face of this world." Spyro told her.
"We shall see who gets killed first." Evil Cynder said as she lunged for Spyros neck. Spyro just sidestepped and shocked her. She quickly recovered then lunged at him again but this time he froze her. "Yyyyyou'll pppppppay for that." Cynder said with a shiver.
"I'm waiting." Spyro said to her.
Cynder broke free of the ice and said "Some other time maybe." And flew off.
Spyro wanted to follow her and kill her, but Cynder needed his help. He lowered the wall of fire that he had and went to her body. After hearing a heartbeat he cut the ropes and carried Cynder back to her, or their, cave. He took care of the wounds with his new light abilities and let her rest.
Looking down at Cynder made him happy, for he was back with her and able to keep her safe again. He laid down next to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead saying "I love you" then fell asleep also, with happiness in his heart again.
---
#76 Posted: 13:15:18 29/12/2010
**** YEAH! HES BACK BABY! HES ****ING BACK!
#77 Posted: 06:05:44 30/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 26

"Mistress, are you alright?" Ciqala asked as Evil Cynder entered her castle again.
"No, the purple dragon is back." She said with pain in her voice.
"What?! But how?" Ciqala asked in shock.
"I don't know how but he is, and now he is full grown and more powerful than before."
"What shall we do?"
"We continue with our plans." Evil Cynder answered.
"But what about the purple one?" Ciqala asked.
"We must hurry, for I cannot defeat him by myself. Prepare the troops, we march to Warfang immediately."

Spyro awoke early the next morning and went out of the cave, being sure not to wake up Cynder, to soak in the first rays of sunlight. When he stepped out he could see the rays of sunlight just barely passing the horizon. He sat on top of a hill and watched as the sun slowly rose.
Meanwhile in the cave Cynder had finally began to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that she was in her cave again. She then remembered with a jolt the events that took place last night and stood up quickly in fear of apes or Evil Cynder being around. After seeing that she was alone she calmed down and tried to think back to what happened. The last thing she remembered was Evil Cynder knocking her out, everything else was dark.
She decided to go outside and see if anything changed. She was welcomed by the first rays of sunlight when she got out of the cave. She continued to walk around and found a place in the forest that had obvious signs of a fight. There was fire marks in the grass, pieces of earth scattered about and more importantly dead apes. With the fire and earth marks all around Cynder began to think 'maybe Flame and Gravel saved me.'
She was still very tired so she decided to go back to the cave to get more rest. On her way back she looked in the direction of the sun and saw a figure sitting on a hill in the distance. She got closer and couldn't believe her eyes, for the figures color was purple.
Without hesitation she ran towards him shouting "Spyro!"
Spyro turned his head at the mention of his name and saw Cynder running towards him. "Cynder!" he shouted as he too ran towards her.
Since he was running downhill he got to her before she could get to the hill and they embraced tightly. "I can't believe it's you. I can't believe you're back." She said with tears pouring down her face.
"It's okay Cynder, I'm here now." He said to her.
Cynder separated from him and said "Wait, no this isn't happening, this must be a dream."
"What do you mean?" Spyro asked.
"I mean that you are not real, you died so this must be a dream and I am going to wake up any second." Cynder said as she closed her eyes tightly trying to wake up.
Spyro just stared at her confused as she attempted to wake up. After about a minute he kissed her. The kiss surprised Cynder and opened her eyes to see Spyro, not anyone else.
When they separated he asked "Now do you think this is real?"
Cynder was at a loss of words, this was real, Spyro was really alive and with her again. "Yes, I believe you now." She said as she kissed him again.
They sat there kissing for forever it seemed. Little did they know that there was someone watching them from the trees. The angry green dragon turned around and headed back to the village, feeling defeated.
Cynder released from their kiss but continued to embrace him. "how is it that you came back? After all of these years how have you returned?" Cynder asked.
"The world needs a purple dragon again, something evil is about to happen and only I can stop it." Spyro answered.
"Well that sort of ruins the moment." Cynder said.
"I think I know a way to cheer you up again." Spyro said as he let go of her, only holding her paws now. He put one of his hind legs back and asked "Will you be my mate?"
Again Cynder was breathless, ever since his death she never expected to be hearing those words, especially from him. "Y…yes, of course I will." Cynder answered.
Once again they kissed very passionately, for they were together again, now and forever.
---
#78 Posted: 13:11:24 30/12/2010
i think i know how his mother is going to react when she sees him or more like the whole d**n village
#79 Posted: 04:03:33 31/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 27

Gravel walked back into the village with his head down and growling angrily. He passed by the group around Flame and Ember wanting to see their egg and congratulate him on winning the guardian title. He continued walking until he got to his house and went inside. He laid down and went to his thoughts.
"So he is back." He said to himself. "Now I have no one.
"Excuse me, Gravel." Came a female voice from outside his house.
"Who is it?" Gravel asked.
"It's me, Maka, from next door, I saw you walk by and you seemed a little upset, do you want to talk about it?"
Gravel poked his head out to see a green dragoness that was maybe half his size but he knew she was only a year younger than him. They had been friends while they were hatchlings but when school came around he wanted to be more popular so he made new friends and forgot about her, but now something seemed different.
"Uh, sure, come in." Gravel finally answered and moved so Maka could enter his house.
When she stepped in she just sat there and was quiet, she was obviously nervous to be talking to him. To break the silence she said "what a… nice house you have."
"Huh? Oh, yeah it is, but I wont be here for much longer to enjoy it." Gravel said a little shocked at the sudden statement.
"Oh, right, you're going to be the next earth guardian in Warfang, congratulations by the way." Maka said with an attempt to look at him in the eyes.
"Thank you, it is an honor to serve this world as a guardian." Gravel said as he puffed out his chest making himself look manlier.
She giggled a bit then said "Same old Gravel, always trying to make yourself look good."
"Did it work?" Gravel asked with his usual cocky smile.
"I think it did." Maka said as they shared a laugh.
When they were done Gravel thought about what was going on. 'Why am I know just realizing how beautiful she is? Why am I feeling this way?'
"So when do you have to go back to Warfang?" Maka asked.
"We have a week before we need to be back." Gravel answered.
"Wow, that's soon." Once again there was silence for a few moments, then Maka said "Gravel, I have something I want to confess."
"What is it?" Gravel asked, having a wild idea what it might be in his mind.
"You remember how when we were kids we always were together and great friends, then when school came you went down a different path? Ever since that day I knew something was not right, that my world was different without you, I felt empty. I would see you every day and you didn't even want to even so much as say hello to me. Every day I wanted to tell you something but you didn't want to deal with someone like me. I always wanted to say that… I love you Gravel."
Gravel figured that she would say that and when those words passed her lips he pressed his to hers. This sudden act by Gravel caught Maka off guard but she didn't fight it. Gravel stopped and said "I felt the same way, I just was too embarrassed to admit it."
"Really?! Or are you just saying that because I admitted my feelings?" Maka asked.
"Of course I mean it. Before you walked in I felt like I was missing something, but then you came and now I feel whole again." He answered.
Her cheeks turned bright red as they kissed again, wishing that it would last forever.

"We must let everyone else in the village know about you Spyro." Cynder said as she began to walk to the village.
"Yes of course, my mother will be very happy to see me. Same with Flame and Ember." Spyro said excitedly.
They arrived at the edge of the village and Cynder said "wait here, this will surprise them more."
"Gotcha, don't take too long." He said as he hid in the forest.
Cynder found Flame and Ember sitting with their egg underneath the shade of a tree. "Hey, follow me guys!" Cynder said to them excitedly.
"Wha…" Began Flame.
"Just follow me, trust me it will be good." Cynder interrupted.
Flame and Ember looked at each other and shrugged. Ember out their egg in a pouch that was hung around her neck for easier and safer traveling. They found Icis talking to a couple of Earth dragons about village constructions.
When Icis sent them away Cynder said "follow me Icis!"
"Where too might I ask?" Icis asked.
"It's a surprise."
Cynder led them in the direction that Spyro was waiting for them as Icis said "I have seen everything there is to see in this village, what could possibly…"
She stopped talking when they arrived at a clearing in the forest, for in it was standing an adult purple dragon. The three stood in awe of the image before them.
"No way." Flame said.
"What, not happy to see me?" Spyro asked.
"No, of course I'm happy, it's just that…"
"You were dead." Icis said still in shock. "You died nine years ago, I saw the wounds."
"The ancestors have decided to bring me back, because…"
"Because it was not his time yet." Cynder interrupted.
Spyro looked at he confused while she gave the 'shut up' look.
"I can't believe it's actually you!" Icis said as she walked up and hugged her son for the first time in many years.
"And I have more news for you." Spyro said as he gave a glance towards Cynder. "Me and Cynder are gonna be mates."
"… And that is news, how?" Ember asked.
"What, how are you guys not surprised?" Spyro asked.
"We knew that you two would be mates when we first met you, but we are still happy for you." Icis told him.
"Was it really that obvious?" Spyro asked but before anyone could ask he said "never mind, I guess that this is your guys' egg."
"Yes, I laid it yesterday." Ember told him.
"Well congratulations you two, and Flame you owe me big time now." Spyro said to them.
"Just say when and what and I will happily do it." Flame told him.
"And congratulations on becoming the new fire guardian also." Said Spyro.
"How did you…"
"I could see everything where I was. So, can we go get something to eat? I haven't eaten in nine years."
Everyone gave a laugh as they headed back to the village for some lunch.
---
#80 Posted: 16:57:36 31/12/2010
my bet the villagers will probly stare with confusion and happieness. AND WHERE ALL THE OTHER READERS! AM I THE ONLY ONE READING THIS and crazyspyrofan?
#81 Posted: 18:03:58 31/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: gritz88
my bet the villagers will probly stare with confusion and happieness. AND WHERE ALL THE OTHER READERS! AM I THE ONLY ONE READING THIS and crazyspyrofan?

I sure hope you aren't, i could have sworn more people were reading awhile ago.
---
#82 Posted: 01:47:17 01/01/2011
Wow,I missed a lot.

Good chapters.
---
#83 Posted: 08:41:18 01/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 28

They spent the day in the village accepting many welcome backs and dragons surrounding Spyro, wanting to see him and be seen. Many single dragonesses attempted to attract him but he only looked away and Cynder continued to stay close to him, quickly driving them away. As they were eating lunch Flame noticed Gravel walking close by. "Hey Gravel, Spyros back!" he shouted.
"So I've heard, welcome back." He replied.
"Thanks." Spyro said with a stern look on his face. He saw that he tried to win over Cynder and still didn't trust him.
"I have someone to introduce to you as well." Gravel said as he stepped to the side to show a green dragoness standing behind him. "Everyone, this is Maka, my mate."
Everyone's jaws dropped when they heard that. They were surprised that he found someone that actually looked like a nice dragoness. "Congratulations Gravel." Icis finally said.
"Yeah, she looks great." Flame said with a quick slap on the head from Ember.
Maka blushed as she said "thank you. You were right Gravel, they are nice."
"Would I ever wrong you?" he asked with a kiss.
"So when is the wedding?" Ember asked.
"We were hoping to have it soon, maybe in two days." Gravel answered.
"Then we shall get ready immediately." Icis said as she got up and walked into town to prepare two weddings, one for Gravel and Maka and one for Spyro and Cynder.
While the villagers began their preparations Spyro and Cynder snuck off into the forest for some privacy. "Everyone sure is excited to see you." Cynder told him.
"Yeah, so why didn't you want me to tell them the real reason why they sent me back?" Spyro asked.
"Do you really want to cause panic? If it's only my evil form then I think we can take her by ourselves, so there is not need to get everyone else riled up on something that can't be handled." She answered.
"Good point, the sooner this is over the better."
They found a clearing a laid done next to each other. "I am so happy that you are back." Cynder sighed as she rested her head on his neck.
"Me two, I was upset that all I could do up there was watch over you and not be there with you." He said.
"What was it like being in the afterlife?"
"It was amazing! Green fields, beautiful sun and not a worry in the world."
"Sounds like a wonderful place." Cynder said.
"Well, your parents are enjoying it."
Cynder shot her head up. "You saw my parents?!" she asked.
"Yes, they said that they are happy for you and love you very much."
Tears began to form in Cynder's eyes. "If it wasn't for me they wouldn't be there." She said sadly.
"No, it wasn't your doing, it was all Demetrius' doing. He was the one that killed them, not you." Spyro told her.
She looked him in the eyes and said "Thank you Spyro, I am just still recovering from nine terrible years without you."
"But now I am here with you forever, and I promise you nothing is ever going to change that." He said.
They kissed again but was cut short when Cynder got up and said "Follow me."
"Where too?" Spyro asked.
"It's a surprise." She said with a smile on her face.

"The troops are ready for attack mistress." Ciqala informed Evil Cynder. "We are awaiting your orders."
"Have them wait out of sight of the city, I have a plan to infiltrate the city." She replied.
"That being?" Ciqala asked.
"… Just wait for my signal, when you see it attack the city." She ordered as she flew towards Warfang.

"Volteer, have the new guardians arrived yet?" Terrador asked.
"No they have not, this is terrible, terrifying, petrifying, terrorizing…" the jittery dragon responded.
"Volteer I think we get the point. The new fire and earth guardians have not returned yet but there is no need to worry." Cyril interrupted.
"Of course, my son and Gravel are probably just saying their goodbyes." Infernes said.
"Hey! Hey, guardians!" came a voice from a light that flew in quickly.
"Sparx, what is wrong?" asked Terrador.
"There's a black dragon at the gates, it's Cynder!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:41:57 01/01/2011 by begorle01
#84 Posted: 15:54:52 01/01/2011
Very good.
---
#85 Posted: 02:41:51 02/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Desendant pt. 29

The moles opened the gates allowing Cynder to enter the city after Sparx returned. "Cynder, where have you been all these years?" he asked.
"Just taking a vacation." Evil Cynder replied.
"Really, well where's Spyro?" Sparx asked.
Evil Cynder bowed her head and put on a fake sad face. "He died nine years ago." She answered.
"Okay Cynder, I know we have had our fights in the past but know is not the time to be playing around, now where is Spyro?" Sparx asked again.
"Sparx, I'm being serious here, he died after we defeated Malefor." Evil Cynder told him.
Sparx couldn't believe what he just heard. He looked into Cynder's eye and saw no sign of anything funny. "Cynder, I'm sorry." He said.
"No Sparx, I'm sorry, I didn't keep my promise to you. I hope you can forgive me." Evil Cynder said with a fake tear falling down her eye.
"Of course I forgive you, it's not like you killed him, that idiot Malefor did, but I guess his sacrifice was for a good cause."
"Where are the guardians? I wish to speak with them." Evil Cynder asked.
"They are in the council chambers, come on I'll lead the way." Sparx said as he flew off.
As Evil Cynder was walking through the city with Sparx she noticed the citizens glancing at her in fear. 'If they're afraid of me now wait until I launch the attack.' She thought to herself. One young dragoness was playing in the road until her mother came out of nowhere and carried her away.
"Hey Cynder, what happened to your eye?" Sparx asked.
"Oh, this happened in our battle, just another scar I have to deal with." Evil Cynder replied.
They finally arrived at the council chamber where they saw Terrador, Cyril, Volteer and Infernes waiting for them. "Cynder, welcome back." Terrador said.
"You being alive is astounding, astonishing, surprising, amazing…" Volteer began to rant.
"Yes it is nice to see you again Cynder, but where is Spyro?" Cyril interrupted.
"He was killed after our battle against Malefor." Evil Cynder replied.
Infernes' mind quickly noticed that something was not right. "How did he die?" she asked.
"… When we defeated him he used all of the power he had to bring back the world and save me."
"That is very tragic indeed." Cyril said.
"Yes, but I don't believe it." Infernes said.
Every head turned to her in shock. "Infernes, how dare you! Cynder was with him, she should know what happened to him." Terrador snapped.
"If that were so then how could Spyro have been in my village?"
The other three guardians and Sparx turned to the Cynder they thought they knew. 'I guess it's now or never.' She thought then hit Cyril with her tail which knocked him into Volteer.
"What are you doing Cynder?!" Terrador shouted.
"She's not the Cynder you know, she is the dark Cynder from twelve years ago, the terror of the skies!" Infernes answered.
"How is that possible? Spyro defeated her. I saw him free her." Sparx asked.
"It was Demetrius that set her free."
"Demetrius! How is that possible?" Terrador asked.
"He used his dark powers to release the darkness inside of Cynder and created this. She is right though, Spyro is dead, but by Demetrius' hands. Flame told me everything." Infernes informed.
"Well you are very smart indeed, too bad it won't save you." Evil Cynder said as she lunged for Infernes.
Infernes sidestepped and attacked with her tail, but Evil Cynder avoided and ran outside. She tilted her head towards the sky and unleashed a red beam of light. Soon enough the whole sky around Warfang was blood red. "What did you do?" Terrador asked.
"Beginning a war that never should have ended." Evil Cynder replied. Infernes and Terrador looked in the distance and saw a cloud of dust approaching the city. When it got closer they noticed that it was an army of apes. Terrador began to fly down to the city gates to help with their defenses but was knocked out by Evil Cynder's tail. "Three down one to go." She said as she looked towards Infernes.
"Bring it." Infernes said as she got ready to fight.
"Gladly." Evil Cynder said as she attacked Infernes again, this time with her fire breath. Infernes reacted by doing the same, their flames meeting halfway. Infernes was trying her hardest but was eventually overpowered by Evil Cynder's flames. She dove out of the way to prevent getting hit but was met by Evil Cynder's claw. She fell to the ground unconscious as the apes began attacking the city.

"I now pronounce you dragon and dragoness. You may now kiss you dragoness." Icis announced.
Gravel didn't waste any time, he quickly kissed Maka as the crowd cheered for them. They walked off the stage together as Spyro walked on. He took his place next to Flame who was obviously his best man. "Nervous?" Flame asked.
"A bit, but more excited." Spyro answered.
"Don't worry, it isn't that hard. It is scary but it is all worth it in the end." Flame told him.
"I can believe that." Spyro said.

"You look great Cynder." Ember said.
Cynder walked over to the mirror in Embers house and looked at herself. She had a white headdress on with white armor to match it on her body. "You really think so? I never had white armor before." Cynder asked.
"This is the traditional wedding dress for dragonesses, but I still think you look good." Ember told her.
"Thanks Ember, for everything."
"Of course, anything for a sister." She replied as they hugged.
They turned to see Maka standing in the doorway. "Cynder, it's time." She said.
"All right, here we go!" Cynder said as the three of them walked into the center of the village. Maka and Ember went ahead to take their spots on the stage as the brides maids. When Cynder walked around the last building she saw the whole village gathered in one spot, but the main thing she saw was the purple dragon wearing gold armor. Their eyes met and they both smiled, happy that they could finally do this.
Cynder walked up to the platform and took the tip of Spyros wing with hers and faced Icis. "Do you take Spyro to be your mate?" Icis asked after all of the ceremonial speeches.
"I do." Cynder said as she stared deeply into his eyes.
"And do you Spyro take Cynder to be your mate?"
"I do." Spyro said.
"Then by the power vested in me I pronounce you dragon and dragoness. You may now kiss your dragoness." Icis announced.
Before they kissed they both exchanged an "I love you." As they kissed the crowd erupted in cheers, but all those two could think of was the life they were going to have together.
---
#86 Posted: 02:57:10 02/01/2011
warfang is falling and they dont even know
#87 Posted: 03:42:44 02/01/2011
Nice chapter.
---
#88 Posted: 04:36:50 02/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 30

Evil Cynder removed the dark crystal as Cyril fell to the ground hard. She then threw his unconscious body to where Volteer laid. "Two down, two to go." She said as she turned to Terrador.
She planted the next unpowered crystal in the ground and brought the earth guardians weak body to it. "…You'll… pay for this… Cynder…" he said weakly.
"And who's going to stop me? You, the 'earth guardian' can't even beat me." She laughed as she activated the crystal's draining powers.
Ciqala was standing guard at the door when he noticed a yellow dragoness flying in their direction. He ordered a pair of apes to attack her. When they got near her she attacked with lightning quick swipes. After the apes fell dead she continued her ascent to the council chambers. "Mistress, we have a dragon approaching!" Ciqala shouted.
Evil Cynder walked to the doorwayand saw the dragoness approaching. "What does she think she's doing? Is she trying to be brave or stupid?" she asked.
"That is the ne electric guardian, Statica, and she is no pushover." said Sparx from his lantern imprisonment.
"The new guardian? Let's see if Volteer is as wise as he makes himself to be. Ciqala, watch the guardians, if any of them wake up knock them out again." Evil Cynder said as she flew off.
Hen Statica saw Evil Cynder flying towards her she flew in place and waited for the evil dragoness to reach her. "So you're the one leading this attack, if I am correct you must be Cynder." Statica said.
"In the flesh, and from what I have heard you are the new electric guardian." She replied.
"Yeah, and I may be female but I'm the best electric dragon in the realm."
"Just because you are the best of your element doesn't mean you are better than me."
"Then let's prove it, right here, right NOW!" Statica shouted as she unleashed a bolt of Electricity.
Evil Cynder retaliated with her fire breath, but began to lose it so she moved out of the way. She then attempted to get close and use a poison strike but Statica used her electric speed and moved to where Evil Cynders bad eye could see and tackled her into a building. Statica released her and flew up and gathered as much power as she could and blasted it at Evil Cynder.
The entire area was covered in dust from the power of the blast. When the dust settled Statica saw Evil Cynder still shaking wildly from th electricity going through her body before she went limp. "Never underestimate the power of electricity." She said as she flew off towards the council chamber. She walked through the entrance to see Ciqala standing near Terrador's crystal and saw the other three guardians unconscious. "Master Volteer!" she shouted.
Ciqala turned in shock, "how are you alive? I thought…" Ciqala asked.
"You thought wrong, release the guardians now!" she ordered.
Ciqala laughed as he pulled out his giant broadsword and said "come and get them."

Meanwhile at the gates of Warfang an ice dragoness was fighting off a group of apes. As she finished off a group that had jumped on her back she shouted "Hunter, what does it look like up there?"
After releasing his arrow he shouted back "looks like it's only less than five thousand left."
"Why would they bring so few to attack the city?" she asked herself.
She was so caught up in her thoughts she didn't notice the apes that were running up to her from behind until she felt the cold from another ice breath behind her. She turned to see a male dragon shattering the ice along with the apes. "Got everything under control Glacia?" he asked.
She smiled and said "Better now that you are here, Glacier."
"Anything for my sister. Now what is the status of the battle?" he asked.
Before she could answer they both heard, and felt, the electric blast Statica had used. "Oh no, Statica!" she said as she ran in that direction.
---
#89 Posted: 04:43:08 02/01/2011
Very good.
---
#90 Posted: 16:54:16 02/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 31

Ciqala swung his broadsword at the electric guardian but missed when she ducked out of the way. He tried again but this time went with a vertical swing. Statica dodged and attacked Ciqala while his sword was stuck in the ground, knocking him backwards away from his sword. She picked it up and threw it out the window, saying "No will you release them?"
Ciqala just laughed and pulled two smaller swords from their sheaths. "Don't think this is over!" he said.
Statica sighed and charged at him again. Ciqala's strikes were faster now, which caught Statica by surprise. Before she saw the slash she felt the pain in her right hind leg. She collapsed from the pain but quickly got up after seeing the two swords about to crash down on her. Again while the swords were stuck she attacked, this time with electricity. Ciqala was blasted into the other wall, his body shaking wildly. Once he went limp she went to check on Volteer. "Master, are you all right?" she asked.
"…Statica…is that you? Where…where's Cynder?" he asked weakly.
"I took care of her, what did she do to you?"
"She…absorbed our powers…destroy the crystals…quickly!" Volteer ordered.
Statica saw the pile of glowing crystals near the one that was draining Terrador's energy and where Ciqala was getting up. Ciqala saw what she was planningand took the finished crystals and Terrador's, which had just finished, and ran out the back door. "Hey, get back…" Statica began but was hit from behind.
As she fell to the ground one of the invisible apes stood over her with a club in his hands. Ciqala walked back in with the crystals after hearing her collapse. "Good work, no help me get the last crystal powered up." He ordered.
The ape nodded and grabbed the last unpowered crystal and planted it near Infernes. He and Ciqala lifted Infernes over the crystal as it began to absorb her energy. "Our mistress will be pleased that we…" Began Ciqla.
"Indeed I am." Came a voice from the doorway.
The two apes turned to see Evil Cynder slowly limping her way into the room. "Mistress, I thought you were…"
"She only knocked me out. I do have to say she is really powerful. How much longer will this crystal need?" she asked.
"Only an hour." Ciqala answered.
"Good, go stand watch again, there could still be other guardians in the city, if they start coming here…"
"You'll do what?" Came another voice from the door.
The three turned to see Glacia and Glacier standing in the doorway. "And who might you be?" Evil Cynder asked.
"We are the last two contestants for the ice guardian position." Glacier answered.
"Really, two candidates? This should be interesting." Evil Cynder said as she lunged at them.
The ice dragons separated and attacked with ice on both sides. Glacia left and attacked the elite ape and Ciqala. The elite ape went invisible but wasn't fast enough to avoid her attack. The ape fell to the ground dead with blood gushing out of his throat.
Evil Cynder broke out of the ice and blasted a jet stream of fire that hit him directly in the chest, knocking him into the wall. "My master told me to leave the guardians for him, but since there's two candidates still I guess I can kill one of them off." She said as she turned to Glacias direction.
Glacier saw what she was planning and shouted "No!" and released his ice breath again. Evil Cynder flew out of the way as Glacier ran to where Glacia was fighting Ciqala. "Glacia, take Statica and get out of here!" he ordered.
"No way, I'm staying with you!" she snapped back.
"She is too powerful for us and she will kill one of us, I would much rather it be me then you." He said with tears forming in his eyes.
Glacia knew what he was planning and shook her head violently. "No, I'm not leaving you!" she said with tears forming in her own eyes.
"Do it Glacia, the world needs its ice guardian. Go, get the other to guardians and get back here as soon as you can!"
Seeing that there was no changing his mind Glacia shot ice at Ciqala to distract him as she ran to Statica's still unconscious body. She picked her up and flew out the front door. "That as very brave of you, but foolish." Evil Cynder laughed.
"Do your worst." He said as he prepared to fight for his life.
"With pleasure."

Back at the village the party went on until the moon was at the highest point in the sky when everyone left whenever they anted to. Spyro and Cynder were the first to leave wanting to spend some alone time together. "Well, it finally happened." Spyro said as they walked through the forest together.
"We are finally mates, now and forever." Cynder said as she rested her head on his shoulder.
They arrived at their cave and laid down at the entrance to watch the stars together as they both fell asleep.
The next morning Cynder awoke with a weird feeling in her stomach. She quietly got up and walked into the forest to walk it off. "Maybe I had too much to eat last night." She said to herself.
She decided to walk into the village and see who was out and about hen she found Ember with her egg in her pouch around her neck. "Hey Cynder, you don't look so good." Ember told her.
"I think I had too much…" Began Cynder but she had to stop to run and find a tree to thro up behind.
Ember followed her to help her out when she noticed the vomits color. "Cynder, I don't think your stomach is upset from the food." She said.
"Then what is it?" Cynder asked with the disguting taste in her mouth.
"Cynder, I think you're pregnant."
---
#91 Posted: 17:03:51 02/01/2011
Good chapter.
---
#92 Posted: 22:36:02 02/01/2011
SHIZA first ember now cynder MY GOD
#93 Posted: 00:08:14 03/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 32

Cynder was speechless at what Ember told her. "Are you sure?" she asked.
"Absolutely, I can also see your belly beginning to get bigger, you are most certainly one hundred percent pregnant." Ember answered.
"I just can't believe it. I've dreamt of this day for years never expecting it to come true ever since Spyro died." Cynder said.
"Does he know you were throwing up?"
"No, he was asleep when I left, I have to go tell him!" Cynder said as she attempted to run to their cave but stopped because of the pain in her stomach.
"Don't even think about running, you are pregnant now and cannot afford to damage the egg. You helped me when I was pregnant now I will help you." Ember said as she helped support Cynder.
"Thank you, Ember."
"No problem." She replied as they walked back to the cave together. When they arrived Spyro was still asleep snoring loudly. "And I thought Flame liked to sleep." Ember said.
Cynder laughed and said "I got it from here, go on back to the village."
"Okay, take it easy." Ember said as she flew back to the village.
Cynder turned to her sleeping mate and said "Spyro" gently, but after he didn't budge she said it again but a bit louder, this time making him move a little.
She tried again but this time tapped him on the back. "Huh, what is it?" he asked sleepily.
"Just letting you know that it's already getting late in the morning." Cynder told him. 'Better wait until he's more awake.' She thought to herself.
Spyro looked in the direction of the sun and said "oh, yeah it is. I guess I better go get us some food." He said as he got up and stretched.
"First there's something I want to tell you." Cynder said.
"Well, what is it?"
She was thinking on how it would be best to tell him about her pregnancy, then said "Maybe you should go get some food first."
"Okay, I'll, be right back." Said Spyro a little confused but flew into the forest. Cynder laid down at the entrance of the cave and continued thinking of how to break it to him. Should she say it or should she make him guess? Before she could decide Spyro came back with a buck in his mouth. "Now, what is it you wanted to tell me?" he asked as he laid down next to her.
After a moment of thinking it over she got up and said "maybe I should be more careful of what I eat, I think I'm getting fat." She said.
"What?! Are you kidding me? It's not like you to worry about what you…" he began but stopped when he noticed something, her belly was bigger, but it was oddly shaped compared to the rest of her body. He knew there was only one explanation for this. "Cynder… are you…"
She nodded with a smile saying "I am, Spyro."
Spyro's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. His mate was pregnant! "Cynder, this is wonderful news!" he said as he got up and embraced her. "I'm going to be a dad!"
As they embraced tears of joy streamed down both of their faces. They separated and kissed each other very passionately. When they broke it Cynder asked "Should we go tell everyone else?"
"Of course, this news is very important. I can't wait to tell my mother she is going to be a grandmother!" Spyro said as they took off to the village together.

Flying as fast as she could with the extra weight from her companion Glacia flew in the direction she knew was where Flame and Gravel lived with tears falling off of her face. She felt movement from Statica and saw that she as waking up. "Where am I?" she asked weakly. She then looked up to see who was carrying her and saw Glacia crying. "Glacia, what's wrong?"
"Cynder's going to kill Glacier." She sobbed.
Statica felt a shiver go through her body. "Where are they?"
"Still in Warfang."
"Then why aren't we there with him? Together we can defeat them!" Statica shouted.
"He told me to go get the other two guardians while he sacrificed himself. He told me…"
Statica released herself from her grip and flew in front of Glacia and shouted "You should have stayed with him, now he's going to die because you left him there." With tears forming in her eyes.
"But she was too strong." Glacia said.
"So? I would have stayed and fought with him!"
"He sacrificed himself so that I can live."
"I'm going back. I can't let him die!" Statica said as she began to fly back to Warfang.
Glacia got in the way and said "It is pointless now, he is already gone."
"How can you say that?! He is your brother, you could have helped him live!" Statica shouted with tears now pouring out of her eyes. "What kind of guardian are you?"
Glacia was shocked that her best friend just said that. "One that respects the last wish of a fellow dragon."
Statica just began crying and flew into Glacia's arms. "You don't understand what I'm going through." She said.
"Of course I do…"
"I loved him!" she cried.
Glacia looked at her with shock in her eyes. All she could manage to say was "What?!"
"Ever since we became friends I liked your brother, but recently my emotions grew stronger, I just fell in love with him." She said as she continued to cry in Glacia's arms.
After a few minutes of letting her cry Glacia said calmly "if you really love him you would respect his last wish and get the other two guardians with me."
When Statica calmed down enough she said "alright, let's go get the guardians."
---
#94 Posted: 00:38:32 03/01/2011
Pretty good.
---
#95 Posted: 00:43:31 03/01/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks smilie
---
#96 Posted: 00:45:44 03/01/2011
You're welcome.
---
#97 Posted: 02:49:24 03/01/2011
nice chapter
#98 Posted: 15:22:28 03/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 33

Spyro helped Cynder walk into the village where they found Icis relaxing in the shade on the hot and sunny day. "I can't stand this heat, an ice dragoness like myself needs a cooler environment." She said in discomfort.
"Well Icis, I know something that could cheer you up." Cynder said excitedly.
"What, the entire village is moving to a snowy place?" she asked.
"No, something much better." Spyro said excited as well.
"Well, spit it out then, what can be better than living in an igloo?"
Together Spyro and Cynder said "We're going to be parents!"
After a few seconds of taking in what she just heard Icis began to jump for joy cheering "I'm gonna be a grandmother!"
Every other dragon in the area heard what Icis said and saw Cynders bigger belly. They started saying congratulations and cheered for the couple. SPyro and Cynder both blushed at the amount of attention they were getting. "Thank you, thank you all." Spyro said too them.
"My baby's gonna have a baby!" Icis shouted.
"Okay mom, you're starting to embarrass me now."
"I can't help it, my son is going to be a dad!"
Turning the corner Flame and Ember saw Icis dancing around happily. "I wonder what happened to my aunt to convince her to dance like that." He said.
"…Oh I know, Spyro must have told her." Ember said.
"Told her what?"
"Ask them yourself."
Flame walked up to the couple and the soon-to-be grandmother that was still dancing and asked "Is everything alright?"
"Yeah, she just took the news really well." Cynder said.
"What news is everyone talking about?" asked Flame a little frustrated.
"You didn't tell him?" Cynder asked Ember.
"I wanted you to do that." She answered.
"Well then get ready uncle Flame." Spyro said.
"Uncle? The only way I could be an uncle is…" Flame began but realized what he meant. "Sweet ancestors! You mean you are…"
"Pregnant, yes." Cynder answered.
"That is amazing! I am so happy for you guys! By the way, ho long have you been pregnant?"
"A couple of days now."
"Then your egg should be just in time for the year of the dragon. Terrador was wanting me to find some eggs for the ceremony, now I have two!"
"Better make that three." Came a voice from behind them.
They turned to see Maka standing there and not looking very good with Gravel standing next to her. "Don't tell me, you too?" Ember asked.
Maka nodded as the girls in the group screamed for joy. While the guys bumped fists in congratulations. "Terrador will be amazed that two guardians and the purple dragon will have eggs in the year of the dragon." Flame said.
"There she is!" Someone shouted.
The group turned to see an electric and ice dragoness in fighting position. "How did she get here so fast?" the ice dragoness asked.
"I don't know, but no's the time to get some payback!" the electric dragoness snarled.
They began to charge but stopped when they saw Flame, Gravel and Spyro get in front of the girls in fighting stances. "You will not touch her!" Spyro shouted.
"A purple dragon! Could it be?" the ice dragoness asked.
"How, the only one's in existence were Spyro and Malefor, and both are dead. Unless… she brought him back!" the electric dragoness said as she got back into a fighting position.
"What, no I am not Malefor, I am Spyro." He said.
"If you are then why are you teaming up with, Her?" the ice dragoness asked.
"She is my mate, why wouldn't I?"
"So the savior of the world has betrayed us!" the ice dragoness said.
"Betrayed? Cynder isn't evil!" Flame said.
"Really? Then explain how she destroyed Warfang and killed my brother!" the ice dragoness said.
Spyro was thinking this over then remembered that Evil Cynder was still alive. "Listen, you've got the wrong dragoness." Spyro said calmly.
"My tail we do, now stand aside or suffer the consequences of disobeying the guardians!" the electric one said.
"Staica, Glacia, is that you?" Gravel asked.
"Yeah, how do you know us?" Glacia asked.
"It's us, Flame and Gravel." Flame said.
"The new fire and earth guardians?" Statica asked.
"Yes, and I can assure you that you have the wrong dragoness." Flame answered.
"But how? I saw her destroy Warfang." Glacia said.
"Tell me, did the Cynder you are thinking of have a bad eye?" Spyro asked.
Statica thought it over and said "yeah, I think she did."
"Does this Cynder have a bad eye?"
They both looked into Cynders eye's and saw nothing wrong with them, other than the fear she was showing.
"…This is the wrong dragon." Glacia said sadly.
"Please forgive us, we saw her markings and horns and thought she was the one that attacked Warfang." Statica said.
"It's alright, I completely understand the confusion." Cynder said.
"Glacia, you said your brother… died?" Flame asked.
"Yes, he died so that me and Statica could get away." She answered.
"I am so sorry for you loss." Gravel said.
"It's all my fault." Cynder said.
"Don't think that Cynder, your evil form did it, not you." Spyro said quickly.
"Nevertheless that monster is still out there and just absorbed the older guardians' powers!" Glacia interrupted.
"What?! Are you sure?" Spyro asked in panic.
"Yeah, Volteer told me what the black crystals were doing." Staica answered.
Spyro knew there was only one thing Evil Cynder would want those crystals for. "We need to get to Warfang now!"
---
#99 Posted: 21:14:53 03/01/2011
all **** is about to break loose again
#100 Posted: 02:22:33 04/01/2011 | Topic Creator
yep, pretty much
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me