Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Dark Descendants [CLOSED]
begorle01 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1493
#1 Posted: 04:27:32 23/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Alright, here is the very first page of my fanfic, dark descendants! Forgive me for any grammar or spelling mistakes, this was written a year ago.

Spyro: Dark Descendents Pt. 1

"Then I'm with you." Cynder said, clearly never going to leave his side.
Realizing there was no way to change the dragonesses mind Spyro began to use his powers to restore the world. After the light consumed his vision Spyro thought he heard Cynder's voice again but it was too quiet to make anything out of it. As the world began to repair itself Spyro began to feel his powers drain from inside of him. He then thought of Cynder, and how she would be trapped inside the core of the earth. He sent enough power to her to teleport her away. As Cynder stood there, watching the dragon she loved save the world, she noticed the light that he had sent to her. "Spyro! What are you doing?" she asked afraid to lose him.
"Don't worry Cynder, I am doing what's right." He said to her.
"But I don't want to leave you!" she yelled back with tears forming in her eyes.
"It's okay Cynder, I will find you again, I promise."
That was the last that she heard of him. Before she could do anything she found herself inside a forest. Looking around she realized she was in Avalar, but was too focused on finding the one she loved.
She tried to walk in search of him but she was still weak from defeating Malefor.
"Sp… Spyro…" she tried to call out to him but fell unconscious.
When she finally came to she recognized a smell. It smelled like the warriors of Avalar. Cynder snapped her eyes open and looked around to see the village, deserted. She was lying by the pole she had been tied up to with Spyro their first time there.
She tried to remember what had happened. She remembered defeating Malefor with Spyro.
"Spyro!" she quickly said out loud searching for him.
"If you are looking for the purple one, he is not here." came a familiar voice.
She looked and found the hermit that they had ran into while trying to help Meadow sitting next to a burnt out fire with his back to her.
"What do you mean?" she asked approaching him cautiously.
"I mean that he is currently still looking for you. He currently does not know of your location but is still searching, even in the condition he's in. You are too precious to him to lose you."
"So he made it out alive!?" Cynder asked with some excitement in her voice.
"Yes, he did, and I must say that I am impressed with how you were able to defeat the dark master."
"It wasn't really that easy," Cynder said as she remembered everything that happened before the battle, "Ignitus' death, me and Spyro almost giving into the darkness."
"But you didn't, did you?"
Cynder shook her head, "no, but we almost did."
"Yes just as I thought you would, but there was a power at work that I did not see between you two. And that was love. It was your love for him that brought you back, and he same for him." The hermit said still not facing the dragoness.
Cynder looked around the village and asked, "Where are the warriors?"
"They left Warfang awhile ago, they shall be here soon, I best recommend that if you don't want to be found you leave and find your love."
She thought those last words over. They had done enough fighting and she really just wanted to live alone with Spyro. "Where can I find him?" She asked.
"You will find him in the forest. Go, the warriors are almost here."
With that Cynder turned to run, but looked over one last time and said, "thank you."
She ran off to the forest, to find her love and the life they could have together.
---
A fanfic writer from DA who loves Spyro!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:35:42 23/11/2010 by begorle01
S240sx24 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1970
#2 Posted: 05:39:19 23/11/2010
Hey bro I see you made it! Awesome.
---
please let me know what you think about my art, I'd really appreciate it.
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=27051
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#3 Posted: 05:41:40 23/11/2010
i like it keep going
---
Why am I back
#4 Posted: 06:02:21 23/11/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks smilie i already actually finished this story on DA.
---
#5 Posted: 06:15:08 23/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Spyro: Dark Descendants pt. 2

Cynder frantically searched the forest for hours, searching behind every tree but did not find the purple dragon.
She went to the cave that they found Meadow in hoping to find him there. There were no traces of anyone living there, except for the little critters scurrying around the cave. Even after hours of searching she never gave up knowing that he was out there.
She walked back to the entrance of the cave and looked to the sky, the sun starting to set.
"Spyro… where are you?" she asked herself.
Cynder took to the air again with hope starting to vanish, but in her heart she knew she would find him.
As Cynder was flying over the tree tops she heard someone fighting in the distance. Cynder quickly landed and merged with the shadows to sneak up on the battle.
When she arrived she saw four Grublins standing on top of a dragon. Cynder got a closer look and saw that it was Spyro! She quickly attacked the Grublins and defeated them with her poison breath.
When they were all disposed of Cynder turned back to Spyro to see that he was unconscious but should be alright. She wanted to get him out of there before more enemies came so she decided to fly him back to the cave.
She gently put him down and laid next to him. She couldn't take her eyes off of him, she just felt madly in love.
She licked his cheek and lay her head down next to his, thinking that she was the luckiest dragoness in the world. Within minutes she also fell asleep, relieved to have Spyro with her.
When the sun rose Spyro was he first one to be woken up by it. He looked around trying to figure out where he was. He felt something touching him on his side and looked down to see Cynder asleep next to him. He still didn't know how he got there but he didn't care, he was with Cynder and that was all that mattered.
He licked her head and gently got up and walked to the entrance. He took in the morning sunlight as if he never felt it before. It was the first time in awhile since he could slow down and enjoy the world around him. He stretched every muscle in his body, still sore from taking on Malefore.
"And just where do you think you are going?" came a voice from behind him.
Spyro jumped around and saw Cynder standing at the entrance to the cave smiling at him.
"Nowhere without you." He replied as he walked up to her as they hugged each other with their wings.
"So what happened to you?" Cynder asked curiously.
"I found myself next to the mountain of Malefore then came her searching for you." Spyro answered.
"I thought you had died." Cynder said with tears forming in her eyes.
Spyro wiped them with his tail then said "but I'm not, and now we are together again. We can now finally live our lives in peace."
Cynder embraced him another time, enjoying every second of it.
"We should probably head back to Warfang now." Spyro said.
Cynder looked at him for a moment then said "Spyro, I really don't want to go back."
"What! Why not?" he asked in shock.
"Because Spyro if we went back we would be forced to train and we wouldn't have that much time together. Being the legendary purple dragon they would make you do everything. They can take care of themselves now that Malefor is gone. I think we should just live on our own for awhile."
Spyro thought over what she said and nodded.
"We could use a much needed vacation anyway. But where would we live?"
"This cave can do until we can find a better place." Cynder answered.
"Yeah it can fit us and its dark, so no one will come across us."
They spent the rest of the day cleaning out the cave that was to be their home for awhile. When nightfall came again the two sat next to each other around a fire Spyro had created with dinner all done.
They were looking at the stars together when a shooting star shot by.
"Make a wish Cynder."
"But all of my wishes already came true." She said looking into his eyes.
Spyro just couldn't stop looking at hers, she was the most perfect dragoness in the world.
She laid her head on his shoulder and stared at the sky again.
Spyro had been thinking all day on what he wanted to say, and now he was yelling at himself in his mind to tell her.
"Cynder, there's something I want to tell you." He said nervously.
"What is it Spyro?" Cynder asked looking back into his eyes already predicting what he was going to say.
"Well, I… um, I want to say… oh geez." He couldn't bring himself to say it.
"Don't be nervous, just tell me." Cynder said sliding the tip of her tail under his chin.
"I guess there's no other way to say it but Cynder, ever since the day I freed you I… I love you."
She just smiled and said "was it that hard to say it" as she brought her lips to his.
Spyro was caught off guard by this but didn't fight it. When they separated they looked deep into each others eyes.
"I love you to." Cynder said as they kissed again.
They fell asleep that night with happiness in their hearts for the first time, happy that they were finally in love.
---
#6 Posted: 07:22:37 25/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendants pt. 3

The couple had stayed in that cave for a few weeks now and things couldn't be better. Spyro and Cynder had enjoyed every second of not having to fight any war.
One day as Spyro was hunting for their next meal he found a lone deer grazing in a meadow. He slowly crept up to it behind a bush and waited for the perfect opportunity.
Meanwhile Hunter was sent off on hunting duty again, but he didn't mind, hunting was his name after all. He searched the forest and came up to a deer grazing in the meadow.
He aimed his bow and fired, but at the same time a purple blob tackled the deer and got hit by the arrow.
Spyro fell to the ground in pain as the deer sprang to its feet and got away. Spyro grabbed the part of his leg that got hit. He looked around to find the culprit.
"Who's there?!" Spyro shouted with smoke rising out of his nostrils wanting to kill the one who did that.
When Hunter stepped out into the open Spyro quickly calmed down at the sight of his old friend.
"Spyro… you're alive! Everyone thought you were dead." He said as he looked at the wound and quickly took the arrow out as Spyro let a gasp of pain out.
"We kind of wanted it to be that way, we just want to live alone for now." Spyro said as he got back o his feet.
"So Cynder's alive as well. That is good news, and I will respect your wish and tell no one of your existence."
"Thank you Hunter you have been a good friend. If you ever want to visit we live in the cave behind the waterfall."
"I shall take you up on that offer, but not now. My village needs me to bring something back, and I don't think they had a purple dragon on the menu."
Spyro gave a little chuckle and said "take care my friend." As he flew back to the cave where Cynder was waiting for his return. She had found a buck and already started to eat it.
"No luck this time?" she asked as she swallowed some meat.
"No but I ran into Hunter." Spyro said as he sat down next to her.
"You did! So he knows we're alive?" she asked.
"Yeah, but he promised he wouldn't tell anyone where we are."
Cynder sighed in relief and said "good, I know we can trust hunter. After all he did so much for us."
They spent their day happy together as always and when nightfall came Spyro couldn't sleep. He looked to the stars and thought of Ignitus, his mentor that sacrificed himself to get him and Cynder to Malefore.
"Ignitus…" Spyro whispered with a tear rolling down his eye.
When he finally went to sleep he had a nightmare of what happened that day. Then he found himself in the chronicler's room on the white isle in front of the pool of visions.
"What is it you want this time?" Spyro asked looking into the pool.
"Nothing much this time young dragon. I just want you to live out your life with Cynder in happiness. Do not let the stains of the past hold you back." A voice replied.
"Come to the white isle, then we can talk in person."
Spyro awoke to see the sun rising over the mountains. He realized that he should visit the chronicler, and he might as well show Cynder as well.
He licked her face and she woke up with a big yawn.
"Good morning my love." She said as she looked at his eyes.
"Morning Cynder." He said as they kissed.
"Is something bothering you?" she asked sensing his discomfort.
"I had a dream last night that the chronicler wanted me to visit him. I think I should go, but only if you are willing to also."
"The chronicler? You mean the one who told you where to find me when Gaul caught me?" He nodded his head. "Well, I guess we should leave immediately then."
---
#7 Posted: 16:00:49 28/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendants pt. 4

The landscape soared beneath Spyro and Cynder as they flew with great speed to the ocean. The memories of traveling there three years ago with Sparx flashed back into his mind. They had reached the white isle as the sun was setting to the west.
"This is the place?" Cynder asked curiously looking around the huge island.
"Yes, the chronicler lives here in the celestial temple." Spyro answered as he pointed to the castle behind her.
She turned around and was awestruck at the amazing castle that was hidden behind the trees. The opening was big and pitch black sending shivers throughout Cynder's body.
"Spyro, there's something that I don't like about this place. I sense very bad things." Cynder said backing away slowly.
"That's only the test that awaits you, I had to go through it once and it was bad but I got through it."
"What happened?"
"I had to go through tests using my powers, then at the end I had to face an element dragon that looked a lot like you back when… you know." He replied regretting to have said that last part.
"Like when I worked for Malefor." Cynder said as she lowered her head at the memories of those dark times.
"Cynder, don't think back to that time."
"How Spyro? You never went through what I did, what I had done to our world."
"You had no control over that Cynder. The things you did were controlled by Gaul. Now he and Malefore are dead, you are free, and with me."
"Spyro…" she was cut off by his lips against hers.
"Forget the past and just focus on our love." He said as he gazed into her eyes.
She looked back into his eyes and saw the light in his eyes that she always knew could never lie to her.
"Okay Spyro, lets go." She said as they turned towards the temple.
They walked through the main door into a pitch black room. Cynder kept the tip of her wing on Spyro's, never wanting to lose him. She knew that as long as she was close to him they would be safe.
Through the darkness something grabbed Cynder and carried her off.
"SPYRO!" she shouted trying to reach for him.
"CYNDER!" Spyro shouted looking for the dragoness.
The creature carried Cynder through a door with a portal in it. When she could finally see she was inside of Malefor's castle. She looked and saw Malefor where they first saw him staring at the door. She quickly got into a fighting stance and faced him.
"What are you doing here?!" Cynder growled at him.
He didn't seem to notice her so Cynder made the first strike and dove for his neck. She ended up going right through him and crashed into the wall. When she stood up she saw the big door open and in walked two dragons. She looked closer to see that it was her and Spyro.
"At long last, my guests have arrived. Please, come in." Malefor finally said.
Cynder realized that this was before they fought Malefor. She began to think of why she was there, what was the point of being here. She already knew what was going to happen.
"Fight back! Why wont you fight back?!" she heard herself say.
"Because you've left me nothing to fight for." Spyro said behind his wing.
Cynder was expecting to see herself dispel the darkness from her, but instead her past self kept on attacking Spyro. She realized something was wrong and dove for dark Cynder. Just like with Malefor she went right through her and face planted into the floor.
She got up to see her still attacking Spyro. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Spyro was starting to bleed from multiple locations. She covered her face with her wings, shielding herself from this nightmare. Now she could only hear Spyro shout in pain from each blow and Malefor's evil laugh. The she heard something get stabbed and Cynder tried not to imagine what was happening.
Then instantly the sound was gone. Cynder peeked her head out to find her on a platform surrounded by dark clouds. Relieved that it wasn't real she stepped into the middle of the platform.
"Don't think that you are done." Came an evil voice.
"Who are you?" Cynder asked.
"The one thing you fear the most."
"No… it can't be."
Before anything could be done a giant black dragon landed in front of her. She looked up to see her dark self in front of her.
"You fear of going back to the darkness, setting me free." Evil Cynder continued.
"No, I'm never going back. Spyro saved me the first time but now I can save myself." Cynder roared as she let out a blast of poison at evil Cynder.
Evil Cynder fell back and disappeared.
"That was too easy." Cynder said aloud.
"That's because she is not your biggest fear." Said a low evil voice.
Everything around Cynder became pitch black and a pair of big red eyes appeared in front of her.
"No… not you!" Cynder gasped in horror.
---
gritz88 Blue Sparx Gems: 818
#8 Posted: 16:20:07 28/11/2010
ohhhhhhhhhhh sespensful I wonder who this red eyed thing is defintly not dark spyro he has pitch white eyes
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#9 Posted: 17:54:38 28/11/2010
That was AWESOME!
#10 Posted: 18:36:16 28/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendants pt.5

The eyes shrunk and a giant dragon appeared before Cynder. It was a black dragon with a red under belly. His horns were like Malefor's but were red. The tip of his tail was shaped like a dagger, but much sharper. His spine was covered with red spikes running down his back.
"Demetrius." Cynder growled ready to fight.
"Cynder, Is that any way to treat an old friend?" replied the dragon.
"No, but a way to treat an enemy!" Cynder shouted as she let lose a stream of poison at his face.
Demetrius covered his face with his wings and said "how typical Cynder, you always jumped to conclusion before hearing the whole story."
"I know what your story is. You want me back with Malefor, but guess what, Malefor is DEAD and I have no intention of changing that!" Cynder snapped at him.
"Cynder I don't want you with Malefor." Demetrius replied calmly.
"Oh really? Then what do you want?" Cynder asked ready to attack again.
"I want to be with you, Cynder. You see, I love you." Demetrius replied looking at her in the eye.
Cynder froze in shock. Demetrius was one of the few dragons placed under her by the dark master, obeying every order she gave him, giving himself the rank of third best in the dark army under Cynder and Malefor. Through all they had been through she never knew of any feelings he had for her.
"Sorry to burst your bubble but I already have a true love, someone that I love deeply and he to I. besides I don't affiliate myself with anyone from the darkness." Cynder replied.
Demetrius was outraged at this news but kept himself cool.
"The Cynder I know would have accepted me, but alas, you passed your test. Your test was to see if you would give up on Spyro. You may join with your loved one again."
"So you aren't real?" Cynder asked a little confused.
"My body isn't real but everything else is real, Cynder. I still am looking for you to bring you back to the darkness you belong in. But for now go, your 'true love' is waiting for you. Enjoy whatever time you have together. You never know when
Before Cynder could say anything else Demetrius disappeared and Cynder was back at the entrance of the temple. She thought over what happened, was it true that Demetrius loved her? If so she knew he wouldn't stop trying to get her back, even if it meant getting rid of the one that's in the way.
"Cynder!" Spyro shouted as h ran in front of her.
She finally snapped out of her thoughts and embraced Spyro with tears rolling down her face.
"Cynder, why are you crying?" he asked.
"What… oh, uh nothing, just happy to see you." She lied wiping the tears away.
"What was your test?"
"… Gaul, he was the one I feared the most."
"Well now that we're done let's go see the chronicler." Spyro said as he turned to walk forward.
The whole walk through the temple Cynder couldn't stop thinking of what Demetrius was going to do, but shook off the thought knowing that whenever she was with Spyro they were unstoppable.
They both entered the celestial library to find the chronicler reading a book.
"Welcome young dragons, I have long been expecting you."
"Sorry to keep you waiting, we were a little busy with your tests back there." Cynder said under her breath.
"Was there something you wanted us for?" Spyro asked.
"Yes, actually there is. First off I wanted to make sure you were both alright."
"We are fine, just enjoying the peace that we finally get." Cynder said as she nuzzled Spyros neck.
"Yes you two do seem to be getting close, just as I always thought you would. I also wanted to tell you something in person."
"What is it?" Spyro asked.
"Spyro it's me, Ignitus."
---
SharonSK Green Sparx Gems: 438
#11 Posted: 21:50:11 28/11/2010
O.o this so AWESOME!! smilie
plz, keep it up x3
---
Avvi maked by the awesome veggie55

School days are over!!!! *happy dance xD*
#12 Posted: 12:14:43 29/11/2010
Demetrius where have i heard of that name before?
#13 Posted: 15:02:29 30/11/2010 | Topic Creator
He is an OC of mine on Deviantart.
---
#14 Posted: 22:18:37 30/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendants pt. 6

Spyro and Cynder froze on the spot, they never actually took the time to realize that the chronicler's horns were different, his beard was shorter and his voice sounded like Ignitus.
"How can it be? We saw you die in the belt of fire." Spyro said with tears coming to his eyes.
"The chronicler chose me to chronicle the new age, so he brought me out of the after life. I must say that it is an honor to be doing this." Ignitus replied.
"So all you get to do is watch what's going on in the world and writ it in these books?" Cynder asked.
"Yes, but I get to keep an eye on you two and the guardians. Speaking of which they are very worried about you two. They still don't know if you made it out alive or not." Ignitus told them.
"And we would like to keep it that way, for now at least." Spyro said.
"We don't want to go back to Warfang where we would get no time with each other. We want to live in peace." Cynder said as she put her head on Spyros shoulder.
"Is that so? Well then I know the perfect place for you two to live. It's a little village deep in a forest long forgotten by the citizens of Warfang. It is hidden deep in the forest close to the grotto, and it is my birthplace."
"Sounds promising enough." Cynder said.
"Then I suspect that you would like to go there."
Spyro and Cynder looked at each other, asking each other with there eyes, then both nodded there heads.
"It will be safer than the Avalar." Spyro said.
"Then I shall send you there immediately." Ignitus said as he activated the portal. "You shall find someone there that you will most certainly enjoy finally meeting."
"Who is it?" Spyro asked.
"You will have to find out for yourselves." Ignitus replied.
The two young dragons walked up to the portal and looked in to see the forest.
"Thank you, Ignitus, for everything you have done for us." Spyro said as he ran up and hugged his old mentor.
"We never would have done everything without you." Cynder said as she too ran up and hugged him.
"Of course young dragons, I could never turn you down. But now go, live a long and happy life together." Ignitus said.
The two released and walked back to the portal. They looked back at Ignitus one more time then jumped into the portal.
"I have done my part, now it is your turn." Ignitus said as he returned to reading the light blue book he was reading earlier.
Spyro and Cynder found themselves in the forest with no one around them.
"So where is the village?" Cynder asked.
"Its gotta be somewhere close by, come on, let's look ar…" Spyro began but was interrupted by a ring of fire that surrounded them.
Before either of them could do anything her legs were trapped in rocks that formed in the ground.
"Looks like we have a pair of trespassers, don't you think so Gravel?" came a voice from the trees.
"Indeed Flame, what do you think we should do first? Torture them, or bring them to our village to be tried?" replied the second voice.
"We are not here to cause any problems, we want to live here." Spyro shouted to the trees.
"Yeah, that's what they all say. Well tough luck, the only way you get into this village is through me." The voice said as it jumped down to reveal a red dragon about the same age as Spyro.
"And me." Came the second voice, coming from a large green dragon that was a bit older than the two.
"We don't want to fight." Cynder told them trying to calm them down.
"Then that makes things easier for us." Flame said as he walked towards them.
Spyro broke them free from their earth imprisonment and fought back Flames fire breath with his own. Cynder turned towards Gravel and used her scorpion strike but was blocked by a boulder that was shot up.
"ENOUGH!" came a roar from behind the trees.
Flame and Gravel quickly ceased their attacking and looked at where the voice came from.
"How many times does it take for you two to realize what you do is not necessary?" the voice asked.
"S-sorry, but they were trespassing into our village." Flame stuttered.
"Just because they're dragons and aren't from here doesn't mean that they are evil."
"You don't understand Icis, this one is the black dragon Cynder." Gravel informed.
"Is she now?" came the voice again.
A light blue adult dragoness stepped out into the clearing that they were in. The sun was shining so that her scales were glimmering beautifully. She stepped up to Cynder and examined her.
"Indeed this is Cynder, but she is no longer the terror of the sky."
"But Icis…" began Flame.
"Enough!" she shouted as she shot an ice ball at him. "Until she proves so otherwise she is welcome in our village."
"What about the other one?" Gravel asked pointing to Spyro.
She turned to face Spyro then froze on the spot.
"It… it can't be! You're alive?" She asked him.
Everybody stared at her in confusion.
"Yes, I'm the purple dragon. My name is Spyro." Spyro told her.
"Well Spyro, I just so happen to be your mother." Icis announced.
---
#15 Posted: 22:39:20 30/11/2010
Cool! we finally meet Spyro's mom!
#16 Posted: 12:36:55 01/12/2010
HOLY **** HIS MOM I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD BY MEALAFORE OR CYNDER AND SHES A ICE DRAGON!
#17 Posted: 12:41:48 01/12/2010
And just wondering will we be seeing Dark Spyro in this story since its called Dark Decendents
#18 Posted: 20:21:30 01/12/2010
Hmm you'll have to wait and see.
---
#19 Posted: 23:36:35 01/12/2010
this story is so exciting xD
cant wait for more smilie
---

#20 Posted: 03:18:17 02/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendants pt. 7

Spyro couldn't believe what he just heard. He came to this village just to find peace but ended up finding his mother. 'So this is why Ignitus sent me here.' Spyro thought to himself.
"You mean… you are actually my mother?" Spyro asked with tears of joy in his eyes.
"Yes Spyro, I was the one that brought in the purple egg to the guardians. I have waited a long time to finally meet you." Icis replied with tears forming in her eyes.
Spyro quickly ran into her arms and hugged her tightly. Flame and Gravel stood there eyes wide and mouths open. They couldn't believe that they had attacked Icis' son. They turned to try to sneak away.
"Don't think that I'm gonna let you two off easily." Icis said to them scaring them both.
"Don't worry mom, they were only doing their jobs." Spyro said trying to get them out of trouble.
"Yeah, we would have beat them anyway." Cynder said.
Gravel shot her an angry glare at her. She ignored it and went back to looking at Spyro and Icis.
"Where have you been all these years?" Icis asked them.
"Well, the fire guardian, Ignitus, took my…"
"Yes, I know that part already, but what about the last three years?" Icis interrupted.
"I was trapped in a crystal with Cynder ever since the day Malefor was released. How did you know about what happened when I was still an egg?" Spyro asked.
"Ignitus told me, this is his home village, and he was my mate." She answered.
Again Spyro and Cynder couldn't believe what they heard. Spyro looked up to his mother in shock.
"What? He never told you?" She asked.
Spyro shook his head as Icis let out a sigh.
"He never was good at speaking his mind."
"So Ignitus, is my father?" Spyro asked.
"Yes, he is. How about we continue talking in the village. I think there is someone for you to meet, Cynder." Icis said as she got up to lead the way.
"Who is it?" Cynder asked.
"You will find out soon enough, in the meantime follow me. All of you." She said as she gave an evil stare to Flame and Gravel.
The four young dragons followed Icis to a village with many big buildings that weren't like the ones in Warfang. They were made of the earth around them. They seemed only big enough to support a family of three dragons.
Around the village dragons were scattered about, minding their own business. That is until Spyro walked past them. The all looked at the purple dragon with astonishment and some fear. Spyro noticed this one young girl dragon that seemed attracted to Spyro. Cynder noticed also and ran next to Spyros side claiming him as hers. The dragoness noticed and stopped looking.
"You seem protective." Gravel said behind her and started laughing.
Cynder cast back an evil glare that quickly shut him up.
Icis lead them to a very big building, the biggest in the village. It seemed to be able to pack around twenty adult dragons. The five of them walked in through the main door where they were greeted by red and yellow dragoness'.
Something seemed familiar to Spyro about the yellow one but he couldn't quite put his paw on it.
"Welcome back Icis. I assume that my son was getting into trouble." Said the red one.
"Yes, but something good came out of it, I found my son!" Icis told her.
"You did!? Well that's great news!" said the yellow one.
Spyro walked up to his mothers' side so that the two could get a better view.
"Oh my, he is handsome." Said the red one.
Spyro blushed a bit then said "hello, my name is Spyro."
"Well nice to meet you Spyro, I am Infernes, your aunt." The red one said.
"She is Ignitus' younger sister, which makes Flame your cousin." Icis told him.
Spyro turned to see Flame apparently sad. He must have felt terrible to attack his own cousin.
"And this is my best friend, Electrica, we've been friends since the day we hatched." She said pointing to the yellow one.
"It's an honor to finally meet you, Spyro. Ignitus told us so much about you." Electrica said bowing her head a bit.
"Actually there is one more dragon that I want to show you Electrica." Icis said as she moved so that Cynder was in view of her. "This is Cynder, your daughter."
---
#21 Posted: 03:19:43 02/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: gritz88
And just wondering will we be seeing Dark Spyro in this story since its called Dark Decendents

you will see. smilie
---
#22 Posted: 02:05:35 03/12/2010
Quote: begorle01

you will see. smilie

That face makes me think that you just said that Dark Spyro will be in this story
#23 Posted: 02:44:56 03/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: begorle01

you will see. smilie

That face makes me think that you just said that Dark Spyro will be in this story

maybe... you will have to wait and see
---
#24 Posted: 14:52:50 03/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendants pt. 8

The whole room was frozen in shock. Only Spyro and Icis seemed unfazed by the announcement. After everybody thought about it Cynder's horns looked just like Electrica's, and her tail blade.
"… Mom?" Cynder finally said with tears pouring out of her eyes.
"Yes Cynder, you are the one that I gave birth to." Electrica said with tears also pouring out of her eyes.
Cynder ran to her legs and started balling. She was so happy to finally meet her mother.
"How did you know Cynder was Electrica's?" Infernes asked Icis.
"When we took our eggs to the Grotto I saw that hers was black, and Ignitus told me about what Cynder was doing under Malefore and how she was stolen. Black dragons are very rare and I knew that their horns were similar." Icis whispered back.
"And you didn't bother to tell me?" Electrica asked startling both of them. "I can here twice as well as any other dragon, now tell me, what happened with Cynder?"
Icis, Spyro and Cynder all told her what Cynder had been through. At the end Electrica was shocked to hear all of that.
"Oh my… I'm so sorry Cynder." She said as she hugged Cynder closely.
"There's nothing that you could have done, it's not your fault." Cynder said trying to comfort her.
"No, I should have been there to protect you!"
"You would have met the same fate as the guardians. Gaul was too powerful even for Ignitus." Spyro told her.
"Even so, I am here now, and I can finally live in peace." Cynder stated.
"You're right, the past is over with and now we can move on."
"Good, just one question." Cynder said."
"What is it?"
"Where's my father?"
The room fell silent again and Electrica bowed her head.
"Dead." She sadly said.
Cynder couldn't believe it. She found her mother but now she knows that her father is dead.
"What… what happened?" she asked holding back tears.
"I don't know the whole reason, but he was killed by a fellow villager named Demetrius." Electrica replied.
Cynder gasped in horror. She knew that Demetrius killed a lot of dragons but she had no idea that he killed her own father.
"Why?" Cynder asked no longer able to hold back the tears.
"I can answer that part." Icis interrupted. "Ignitus told me about everything happened and made me swear not to tell Electrica. I think everyone should sit down, this is a long story."
Everyone sat in a circle and looked at Icis. She looked like she was thinking over weather or not to tell them.
"Back when you two were still eggs there were actually eight guardians. The four that you know of and four others. One was a wind dragoness named Winoa. The second was a water dragoness named Aqua. The third was a poison dragon named Toxic, your father, Cynder. And the fourth was Demetrius." Icis began.
"So my father was a guardian?" Cynder asked.
"Yes, and they two were assigned a group of eggs to watch during the year of the dragon. You see, growing up Ignitus and Toxic were best of friends. From what Ignitus told me is that the two places where the eggs were hidden from the other set to prevent one of the elders to tell the apes where the others are. But unfortunately Ignitus was a loud mouth and told Toxic where his set of eggs were. Then Toxic told the other three where they were, being the worst mistake ever.
"At the time we didn't know what Demetrius was up to until later. Demetrius had told Gaul where the purple egg was hidden and led the raid of the Grotto. When Ignitus got back he was knocked out, only to awaken to see Demetrius talking to Gaul with an egg in his hands. He tried to get up but his body wouldn't allow him. When they had left Toxic arrived with the other two and realized what had happened. When Toxic learned of what Demetrius had done with his egg he quickly searched for him. The other two guardians went with him to help.
"When he arrived at Demetrius' castle he fought his way through apes to get to the throne room where Demetrius was waiting for them. The first to attack was Toxic, but he was quickly brought down. Winoa attacked second trying to avenge the fallen guardian but was quickly slain. Aqua attacked but was brutally beaten but survived. Demetrius sent her back to the other four guardians what had happened, but died shortly after delivering the message.
"A few days later Cynder made her first appearance, attacking our village first. We bravely fought and were able to keep her back, her powers weren't complete then. It was more of a battle to make a statement, there they gave back the bodies of the two fallen guardians as a warning to not resist. It was heartbreaking to know about you and not be able to tell your mother, but if I did she would be even more heartbroken. I'm so sorry."
---
#25 Posted: 20:02:35 03/12/2010
HOLY CRUD THAT DRAGON DEMETRUIS KILLED CYNDER`S DAD WHY THAT WORTHLESS SON OF A BI*CH!
#26 Posted: 20:06:26 03/12/2010
I so did not see that coming.
#27 Posted: 20:57:48 03/12/2010
O.O suspense ....
---

#28 Posted: 21:36:57 03/12/2010
Wow bro nice job, hey sharon he's on DA as well.
---
#29 Posted: 09:49:05 04/12/2010
really!? O.o
*looks for it* ya!!
---

crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#30 Posted: 14:26:10 04/12/2010
This story is awesome! Please keep going.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#31 Posted: 06:17:28 05/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendants pt. 9

The whole room was silent, shocked at the story they just heard. Cynder couldn't believe that she worked with that monster. She was even more afraid of what Demetrius was going to do to everyone that she loves.
"Then what happened?" Flame asked sill very interested.
"We never saw her again until now. When Ignitus told me that Cynder's curse was broken I was so relieved. I was afraid that Cynder would have been used for worse things than she was." Icis replied.
"Like what?" asked Gravel.
"We were afraid Cynder would have continued the evil going through a child, especially if it was Demetrius'."
"Why?" asked Spyro, Flame and Gravel in unison.
Cynder's eyes snapped open. She knew what Icis was going to reply and didn't want everyone else to hear it.
"Simply because Demetrius is evil. With both of their evil influences the child would be indescribably evil." Icis replied.
Cynder sighed in relief. That is not what she didn't want said.
"So Cynder could have made the world a living Hell with her little family basically." Gravel said.
"Shut up you idiot!" Flame whispered to him as he elbowed him in the side.
"Any other information about Demetrius?" Infernes asked.
"Nothing right now, other than the fact that he is still alive, unless Cynder can tell us more about him." She answered as everyone looked at Cynder.
Cynder bowed her head sadly and started to cry. Spyro noticed and tried to comfort her.
"Cynder, is there something we need to know?" Spyro asked her.
She just got up and ran out of the room, tears falling off her face.
"Cynder!" Spyro and Electrica shouted.
They both got up and chased after her. When they got outside Cynder was nowhere to be seen.
"Where could she have possibly gone so fast?" Electrica asked searching frantically.
"She does have the power to blend into the shadows, she could be anywhere right now." Spyro said as he continued his search.
They spent a half hour searching for the runaway dragoness but came up empty handed.
"Where else could she have gone? We searched everywhere in the village."
Spyro thought about where Cynder would go to be left alone. "Are there any caves around here?" he asked.
"Yeah, it's on that mountain over there." She answered as she pointed towards a mountain to the west. "Why?"
"Cynder likes being in the dark, so a dark hidden place would be perfect. I'll go, I know just how to calm her down." Spyro told her.
"Alright, but bring my daughter back safely." Electrica said as Spyro flew to the cave.
When he arrived he could hear her sobbing, the sound that he never liked to hear. He walked to the entrance of the cave and saw her outline in the setting sun.
"Cynder, may I talk to you?" he asked in a gentle voice.
Cynder gasped for she never noticed that he found her. Before Spyro could do anything Cynder used her wind powers to create a wall of wind that blew him out. Every attempt Spyro made he got blown back by the violent winds.
"Cynder! I just want to talk!" Spyro shouted over the rushing wind.
"Just leave me alone!" She shouted back.
Spyro was starting to get frustrated with the wind. He then tried to use his earth powers on his body to weigh him down. He walked through the wind and finally reached Cynder.
"You know I could never do that." He said to her.
She tried to run away but Spyro caught her with his arms.
"Why are you running away from me?" he asked looking into her eyes.
"You deserve better than me!" she shouted and looked away from his eyes, tears falling out of hers like a river.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I have done so many terrible things. No one should have to deal with a monster like me!"
"You know that's not true! Sure you had a dark past but things have changed. You are free and you are a good dragon."
"But you heard what Gravel said about me, what could have happened."
"You don't need to listen to what everyone says about you. And if you ask me Gravel really isn't right up in the head." Spyro told her.
She couldn't resist from giving a little giggle. Spyro let her go after seeing her calm down a bit.
"Tell me Spyro, why? Why help me when I worked for Malefor?" She asked looking into his eyes again.
"Because, I knew that you never had a chance to be free and make your own decisions, and I believe you deserved a second chance. I couldn't leave you to die, my heart wouldn't allow it." He answered.
Cynder smiled and said "you always seem to find ways to cheer me up."
He smiled then kissed her on the cheek to reassure her that he loved her.
"Spyro, there is some more things about Demetrius that you should know." She suddenly said.
"What is it?" he asked.
Cynder wanted to say this in a way that wouldn't make him angry. After finding no other way she just said "he loves me, and will do anything to get me back."
Spyro was shocked but said "that doesn't matter, as long as we're together nothing can beat us."
"But Spyro he will be very powerful, because he is Malefor's son.
---
#32 Posted: 06:21:34 05/12/2010
Uh oh.......... nice chapter.
---
#33 Posted: 19:18:16 05/12/2010
MELAFORE`S SON OMG!!! NO WONDER HE`s SO EVIL HES MELAFORE`S SON!!!
#34 Posted: 01:05:45 06/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendants pt. 10

Spyro stumbled backward a bit from hearing this. Malefor… had a son!
"H… how can this be?" he asked.
"I don't know, but Malefor is his father, and you know what that means." Cynder said.
"Demetrius will try to bring back his father. But how?"
"The only way that I know possible is through the well of souls, but that was destroyed. He must be trying some other way that we do not know about." Cynder replied.
"So what do we do?" Spyro asked seeing what Cynder wanted to do.
He wanted to wait and see what happens. If Malefor had been revived and fight him with Cynder, but against him and Demetrius would be difficult. But during the time it takes Demetrius to awaken Malefor they could strengthen their powers.
"I want to let them come to us." Cynder told him. "We just arrived at our dream home and learn about an evil dragon that might want to bring back our worst fear. We need some time to ourselves."
"Are you sure Cynder?" Spyro asked.
"There is something I didn't tell you about the test that I had to go through to see Ignitus. Demetrius was there, he told me that he didn't want to bring back Malefor, he wanted me."
"Then there is no way that we are going to let him do that. We shall stay hidden here where hopefully he can't find us."
"That sounds like a good plan." Cynder said as she kissed him.
"Come on, your mother was pretty worried about you. We should head back."
"Of course." She said as they walked out of the cave together.

Meanwhile at Cynder's castle Demetrius sat in front of a vision pool. The sight of Spyro and Cynder walking out of the cave vanished from his mind.
"Well Spyro, you best prepare yourself for the worst." He said to himself.
"Sir, should we prepare the troops?" asked an ape at the door.
"No need. I want Cynder's heart to be as crushed as possible, and the only way to do that is for her to get closer to her loved ones." Demetrius answered.
"Excellent sir! How long shall we wait?" the ape asked.
"Hmm, I say in a month we see how she's doing. From there we can determine if the time is right." Demetrius answered.
"Very good sir! I can't wait to get those two back for what they have done!" the ape said excitedly.
"Your time will come, Ciqala, to avenge your father's death. I am most certain Gaul would be very proud of you."
"I know he would, and I won't let you or him down." With that the ape bowed and left.
Demetrius turned back to the pool of visions and Cynder came into view. She was still walking back to the village with Spyro.
"I am sorry, my love, that it had to be this way, but you left me no choice." He said as a tear fell into the pool.
---
#35 Posted: 01:11:13 06/12/2010
Good chapter.
---
#36 Posted: 01:16:07 06/12/2010
Now Gaul has a son?
#37 Posted: 01:29:26 06/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: torok
Now Gaul has a son?

indeed he does.
---
#38 Posted: 01:31:58 06/12/2010
Can you describe what he looks like?
#39 Posted: 01:48:49 06/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: torok
Can you describe what he looks like?

i am still waiting on a pic reference of him on DA, but just imagine a smaller Gaul.
---
#40 Posted: 01:55:27 06/12/2010
Oh, ok.
#41 Posted: 14:48:10 06/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendants pt. 11

Spyro and Cynder returned to the village to see that most of the dragons have gone into their houses. Only a few were out and about, doing their own things.
Electrica and Icis had been waiting at the edge of the village for them to return. When they saw them coming they quickly ran over to them.
"Are you going to be alright Cynder?" Electrica asked as she hugged her daughter.
"Yes mom, thanks to Spyro." She said as she glanced towards Spyro. He gave a little blush and turned away.
"That's relieving news. You seemed upset about losing your father, but that is in the past, and now it is time for bed. Come, I will lead you to our house." Electrica said as she released Cynder.
"You too Spyro." Icis told him.
"Just a second mom, I'll catch up." Cynder said.
"Me two mom." Spyro also told his mother.
They both nodded and walked around the corner.
Thinking that they weren't looking Cynder kissed Spyro. The two had actually peeked their eyes out just in time, but brought their heads back thinking that they would look any second.
"Good night Spyro." Cynder said as she smiled lovingly at him.
"Good night Cynder." he said.
She ran to catch up with her mother but gave another look to Spyro before turning the corner. Spyro was to infatuated to notice that Icis was sitting right next to him.
"So, how are things between you and Cynder?" she asked.
He jumped a bit from the surprise then asked "how long have you been there?"
"Not long, but I did see a little something going on between you and her." She said as she smiled at him.
"You did!?" Spyro asked in shock.
"Yes, but I understand. After all you've been through you two deserve each other. Come on, let's get home."
She led him back to the building that she first took them to but went to one on the side of it.
"Welcome to your new home, Spyro." She said as she led him through the door.
The house wasn't much, just a big room with a mat for sleeping on in the middle, a mirror on the wall and another mat on a ledge.
Spyro looked at it a bit then looked up to his mother with a confused face.
"I always knew that you would come home, so I had one ready." She answered already knowing his question.
"Thank you, mom." He said as he curled up on it.
It was so comfortable. He never had the chance to sleep on anything like this during the war. All he ever slept on was grass, stone or in a crystal for three years.
"Tell me, have you seen your father recently?" she asked as she got onto her own mat.
"Yes actually, he became the new chronicler." Spyro answered.
"He is!" she gasped. "But how?"
Spyro told her everything about what Ignitus did to get him and Cynder to Malefor. Icis couldn't believe her ears, her mate… died.
"So, I'll never get to see him again?" she asked.
"No, unless you travel to the white island, where the chronicler keeps record of what happened each day. The island is difficult to find and only three have found it, including myself."
"I understand, he is to busy to see me, like always." She replied bowing her head in sadness.
"What do you mean mom?" Spyro asked.
"Ever since your disappearance your father began to get serious with his job, which I can understand ever since they had failed to protect you, but he came home late every night and got up every morning hours before the sun rose. And every time I told him he needs to take a break he would say 'since when have I deserved a break?' and get back to work." Icis replied with a tear falling down her eyes.
"Mom, how did you meet dad?" Spyro asked curiously.
"Well, we both came from the same group of eggs, and it so happened to be the year of the dragon. The guardians back then took safer precautions to keep us safe. When we hatched Ignitus was the first one other than a guardian that I saw. Ever since then we would always be together, playing together all the time. We also played with Toxic and Electrica, but we spent more time together.
"By the time we were your age we were going through our training as expected until one day, when Malefor made an attack on our temple. I and a few other of our class mates were captured to be used for the dark master. The cell I was assigned to was small and had two fit two other dragons, Electrica, and Demetrius."
"Demetrius?! But how?" Spyro asked in shock.
"He was already there when we were captured so we thought he came from somewhere else. We spent countless days inside that cell when sure enough your father and Toxic broke in and freed all of us. He led all of us out and led us back to the temple, including Demetrius. The guardians were more than happy to take in a lost dragon.
"From the day Ignitus saved us I noticed Ignitus was caring for me the most during my days in rehab. Every morning while I was still asleep he would walk in with violet flowers, my favorite color."
"How did you know it was him?" Spyro asked.
"Because I woke up early one time and pretended that I was still asleep and saw him sneaking in those flowers. When I finally got out I thanked him for the flowers. Of course he was shocked and denied it at first but then gave in and admitted it. He then asked me to go with him to the star gazing tower with him that night. I was a little hesitant but I agreed to go with him." Icis said as she thought back to that wonderful time.
"How'd it go?"
"Great, before then we were just friends, but then I realized that we were meant to be more. Everyday from then on we would meet each other after training sessions and talk non stop. We dated for a few days, and then one day while we were gazing at the stars again he announced his love for me. A few years we got married, and then you were born.
"Your father just became a guardian when I laid you. When he arrived at our home, this very same one, I showed him your egg and he was breathless. He couldn't believe that he was the father of the purple dragon. He was excited that the elder dragon at the time assigned him the job of protecting your group of eggs, but wished that he could do it with Toxic, but he didn't complain.
"Then I'm pretty sure that you know the rest of it." She said as she put a conclusion to the story.
"Wow, that's amazing. I just wish dad was here to tell me that with you." Spyro said sadly.
"Your father had his reasons for not telling you, he probably went through as much torture as you are now." Icis told him with a voice that was so gentle and caring. "Now, it's time to sleep. You have tomorrow off but the next day you are going to be enrolled in a school along with Cynder."
"School! When were you going to tell me this?" Spyro asked a bit shocked.
"Earlier, but other things got in the way. I will show you around the village tomorrow and get you used to living here." Icis answered.
"Alright, good night, mom." Spyro said as he laid his head down on his mat.
"Good night, my son." Icis said as she too laid her head on her mat.
---
#42 Posted: 16:50:09 06/12/2010
This story is the best ever smilie
---

#43 Posted: 19:51:30 06/12/2010
Awesome part!
#44 Posted: 02:44:59 07/12/2010
THIS STORY ROCKS but i have a feeling Dark Spyro will arrive in the story soon quite soon smilie <- LOL
#45 Posted: 04:38:45 07/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 12

Spyro and Cynder awoke the next day eager to begin their new lives in the village. When the sun rose so did Spyro and Cynder. They both crept out of their houses making sure not to awaken their mothers. They got out and stretched their tired muscles out then ran to find each other. As they both came around the corner they hit each other head on.
"Ouch!" They said in unison as they rubbed their heads along with a bit of laughing.
They got up and hugged each other and Cynder asked, "Enjoy your night?"
"Yeah, but I prefer the daytime." Spyro replied.
"How so?" Cynder asked.
"I get to see you." He answered.
"Awww, aren't you the sweetest." Cynder said as she gave him a kiss.
The two walked together through the village to get a feel for their new surroundings. They came to the middle of the village where a water fountain was placed. There was a group of hatchlings playing around it and when the couple came close they stopped and looked up at them in fright.
"Its okay kids, we wont hurt you." Cynder said gently.
They thought about but then continued playing. As Spyro and Cynder walked away Cynder was thinking of how her future child will be like. She smiled and gave a little giggle.
"What's so funny?" Spyro asked her.
"Oh nothing, just thinking about something." She answered as she placed her head on his neck.
Spyro just kept walking and thought 'I wonder what she's thinking of,' but got distracted when he saw Flame walking around.
"Hey, Flame!" Spyro shouted as he ran and caught up with him.
"Oh, it's you, Spyro." Flame said not looking at his cousin at all. "Look, I'm sorry for attacking you back in the forest, I just didn't know who you were."
"Flame there is nothing to forgive. You were doing your job in protecting the village." Cynder said trying to comfort him.
"Yeah, but what if I had hurt you? I could never live with myself if I hurt anyone of my family." Flame said still upset.
"Flame, I learned something during my lifetime, recently, that what's in the past happened, nothing can change it. All you can do is try to amend yourself for what happened. Forget the past and move onto the future." Cynder told him.
"I understand, thank you Cynder. I can understand why Spyro chose you." Flame said.
Spyro blushed a bit then walked to Cynder's side and said "that, and more."
Cynder nuzzled his cheek as he blushed even more.
"Oh please, get a room." Flame said disgustingly.
"What, don't you have someone special?" Cynder asked.
"Actually, no." Flame said as he looked back down to the ground.
"Well that's a surprise. With looks as good as yours you should have girls begging for you." Cynder said.
"Is there anyone that you are interested in?" asked Spyro.
Flame sighed and said "yeah, but she doesn't even know I exist."
"Then you gotta make the first move." Cynder told him.
"She never will know you until you introduce yourself. Now what is her name?" Spyro asked.
"Ember. She is the most popular girl in our school and I don't think that I have a chance." Flame said.
"What do you mean?" Cynder asked.
"Gravel made an attempt once and she just flat out turned him down and Gravel is more of a ladies man."
"Then maybe she doesn't like that kind of guy. Maybe she likes someone that is dedicated and strong. Gravel has the strength part down but it doesn't look like he could dedicate himself to anything." Spyro said.
Before Flame could do anything else he gasped and ducked underneath the other two.
"What? What is it?" Cynder asked looking around for danger.
"It's her, she's over by the fountain over there." Flame whispered to them.
They turned to the fountain to see a beautiful pink dragoness taking a drink out of the fountain. She had a heart shaped necklace around her neck and blue eyes that seemed to sparkle.
"I can see what you mean, she is so…" Spyro began to say but got an evil glare from Cynder. "Uh, good for you."
"Yeah, but she wont accept me." Flame said sadly.
"Well now's your chance." Cynder said.
"What! No, I couldn't!" Flame said completely terrified at the thought.
"You can't keep hiding from her. You never know until you give it a shot." Spyro told him.
Ember noticed that the three were talking in whispers and giving small glance to her and she giggled a bit and sat by the fountain, waiting.
"Look, she's basically saying that she is waiting for you. She is sitting there, alone and occasionally looks over here." Spyro told him.
"But what if she says no?" Flame asked still scared.
"I'm gonna freeze her forever." Spyro said but got a quick elbow to the side from Cynder.
"If she says no then you can move on to someone else. There are plenty of beautiful dragonesses out there. But now you will give her a shot." Cynder said as she pushed him towards the fountain.
Flame looked back to the other two and they were motioning him to go to her. He walked very slowly towards her and thought of what to say. He reached the fountain and sat a little ways a way from Ember. She glanced at him but quickly turned away and blushed. Flame looked back again to Spyro and Cynder and they both were telling him with their hands to get closer.
As Flame scooted closer and said "hi Ember."
"Hello." She replied.
"My name is…" he began but was cut off by Ember.
"I know, Flame." She said with a smile.
Flames heart was pounding like crazy and he gave a little blush and turned his head away. She noticed and giggled a bit.
"I was wondering, if… you…" Flame began but couldn't get the words out.
"If I would what?" asked Ember with smile.
"If… you would like to… go out sometime?" Flame finally got the words out and his face was even redder than before.
Ember giggled and walked over to him and said "of course I will. I have been waiting a long time for you to ask me."
"Really?" Flame asked.
"Of course. You caught my eye in flight class a long time ago." She answered.
Spyro and Cynder saw what was going on and smiled at each other.
"That sure was nice of you to give him that advice." Spyro said.
"It's what girls do." She replied.
They looked back and saw hat Flame and Ember were no longer there. They saw them walking off together, side by side.
---
#46 Posted: 23:24:53 07/12/2010
Cool chapters.
---
#47 Posted: 00:39:18 08/12/2010
Good chapter.
#48 Posted: 06:22:37 08/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Dark Descendant pt. 13

Icis woke up and saw that Spyro was gone. 'Must be with Cynder.' She thought. She got up and left her home to search for her son. She first went to Electrica's house but found her friend still asleep but no Cynder.
She continued looking around the village and found Flame with Ember sitting on a little hill together. She walked towards them but noticed that their tails were intertwined. She realized why they were there and left.
Meanwhile Spyro and Cynder began to explore the rest of the village on their own. Each building was pretty much the same design with a couple of houses having their own designs or damage from a youngling practicing their element.
Cynder thought about the house that she would someday own, hopefully with Spyro. They passed by a few houses that were still being built by a couple of earth dragons, including Gravel. He noticed them but quickly turned away, still apparently angry about what happened yesterday.
Spyro was going to go up and talk to him but Cynder stopped him saying "he's busy right now. We can talk to him later."
Spyro nodded and walked off with her. They got back to the bigger building that Icis took them too yesterday and ran into Icis and Infernes on her way out.
"So, you were with her." Icis said to them.
"Yeah, we were just getting used to the village." Spyro told her.
"I know, it's just that you could have told me that you were going out. I was a bit worried."
"Don't worry, if he ever gets into trouble I'll be there to save him." Cynder said as she nuzzled his neck.
"Of course. Now tell me, what is going on with Flame?" she asked.
The two told them how they had helped Flame get the dragoness that he liked to go out with him. Infernes listened with a happy grin on her face.
"Oh this is wonderful news! I have to go congratulate him!" Infernes said as she began to run but was stopped by both Spyro and Cynder.
"Please don't, he just wants to be alone right now." Cynder told her.
"But it his first girlfriend, I have to see her!" she replied trying to get around them.
"Alright, go, but please, act casual. We don't want you to embarrass him in front of his girlfriend." Spyro told her then stepped out of the way.
"Of course I wont, what would make you think that?" she asked as she ran off to find her son.
"Don't worry, she and Flame are close and she understands him." Icis told them. "Ever since his father died in the war she has been taking care of him herself."
"His father died?" Spyro asked. Icis nodded sadly. "That's too bad for him."
"He at first took it terribly, but it seems that he has grown out of it. I guess that's why he wants to protect this village so much." Icis said.
Just then something was digging its way out of the ground underneath Spyro and Cynder. It turned out to be a little mole.
It got completely out of its hole and saluted Icis. "Icis, there is some news about the moles." The mole told her.
"Ah yes, Blink. What kind of news is it?" she asked.
"The moles have discovered more crystals for your village underground." Blink informed her.
"Well that's wonderful news! Sorry Spyro but I have stuff to attend to." Icis said to him.
"Who is this?" asked Blink looking at Spyro.
"This is my son, Spyro. Spyro this is our messenger mole Blink." Icis introduced.
"You mean this is your son? Then who is that, his mate?" Blink asked pointing to Cynder.
Both of them gave off a blush and Icis asked "weren't you supposed to show me the crystals, Blink?"
"Uh, sure. I'll lead the way." He said as he walked off.
"Thanks for the save mom." Spyro whispered still blushing.
"Of course. Now I'm sorry, but I am the leader of the village so I have important business to attend to." Icis replied.
"Village leader?" Cynder asked.
"Yes, because of Ignitus. Originally he was going to be the leader, but when he got voted to be the next fire guardian they put me in his place. Now why don't you find your mother, Cynder. I imagine that she is still sleeping. She may be an electric dragon but I swear she sleeps like an earth dragon after moving a mountain." She said as she walked off and caught up with Blink.
"Maybe we can take our time to wake up my mother." Cynder suggested to Spyro.
"And do what might I ask?" came a voice from behind them.
They turned to see Electrica right behind them starring down at them.
"Uh, nothing." Cynder said in fear.
"Of course. Anyway, how have you liked the village so far?" asked Electrica apparently in a happier mood.
"It's great. I can't believe we are this lucky to be able to live here." Cynder answered.
"That's nothing. You still have to see the lake, the rest of the mountain and the beautiful parts of the forest." Electrica told them.
She led the way as they went around the village. Both Cynder and Spyro thought that they would enjoy it here, but Cynder wondered how long it would last.
---
#49 Posted: 23:56:06 08/12/2010
Yay, I've been waiting for someone to bring Blink back.

Good chapter.
---
#50 Posted: 00:11:20 09/12/2010
Awesome! Who are you going to bring back next, Moneybags? The Professor?
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me