Page 1 of 1
A glitch I encountered [CLOSED]
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#1 Posted: 22:32:00 23/02/2008 | Topic Creator
This glitch happened to me when I was fighting the electric spirit in celestial caves.After his health was down to zero,he didn't die.He just stood there,like a statue.His health bar was still there,too.Nothing happened when I attacked him.Kinda creepy!^.^;
LydiaDragon has a video with the glitch in it.It happened to the fire spirit.Here's a link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6pIhofFHus&feature=user
As you can see,I DID NOT discover this myself!
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#2 Posted: 23:24:35 23/02/2008
Might have to do with the system. Sometimes systems don't read the programming right, or it's because the disc/system is heated like a microwave. xD
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#3 Posted: 06:48:29 24/02/2008
That happened to me too! It was really weird! Oh and on the topic of glitches while fighting Gaul and when he attacks you with the fireball thing, if you move Spyro he freezes in a pose but he still moves around the screen.
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#4 Posted: 23:17:28 24/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shrazer320
Might have to do with the system. Sometimes systems don't read the programming right, or it's because the disc/system is heated like a microwave. xD


Well I was playing the game for a looooong time,so maybe that's the case!And Spyro Technics,that sounds like a weird glitch!
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#5 Posted: 01:03:52 25/02/2008
My game hasn't had any glitches except for in the pirate place its where that big gear thing for cannonballs is on Scabb's ship. for some reason it didn't work it moved and did the sound but no cannonball. huh funny
---
I is ded
katara45 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3118
#6 Posted: 02:33:52 26/02/2008
[quote=Dark_Spyro999]My game hasn't had any glitches except for in the pirate place its where that big gear thing for cannonballs is on Scabb's ship. for some reason it didn't work it moved and did the sound but no cannonball. huh funny


Me to.
---
Tumblr
Time For Cake and Sodomy.
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#7 Posted: 16:55:45 26/02/2008
Quote: Mewnaphy
This glitch happened to me when I was fighting the electric spirit in celestial caves.After his health was down to zero,he didn't die.He just stood there,like a statue.His health bar was still there,too.Nothing happened when I attacked him.Kinda creepy!^.^;
LydiaDragon has a video with the glitch in it.It happened to the fire spirit.Here's a link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6pIhofFHus&feature=user
As you can see,I DID NOT discover this myself!

That The same thing happened to me smilie I started meeling him but nothing...
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#8 Posted: 01:46:25 27/02/2008
Quote: Spyro Technics
That happened to me too! It was really weird! Oh and on the topic of glitches while fighting Gaul and when he attacks you with the fireball thing, if you move Spyro he freezes in a pose but he still moves around the screen.


That can happen with just about any game for the same reasons I listed.
SPYROLUVR236 Red Sparx Gems: 79
#9 Posted: 19:51:20 27/02/2008
O I have had it where spyro is still and he still moves! Its really funny isnt it!smilie
---
Spyro
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#10 Posted: 23:06:27 28/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPYROLUVR236
O I have had it where spyro is still and he still moves! Its really funny isnt it!smilie


I wonder how that can happen..?
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
SPYROLUVR236 Red Sparx Gems: 79
#11 Posted: 23:09:57 28/02/2008
Quote: Mewnaphy
Quote: SPYROLUVR236
O I have had it where spyro is still and he still moves! Its really funny isnt it!smilie


I wonder how that can happen..?


I don't know but it sure is happening to a lot of people!
---
Spyro
Tango Yellow Sparx Gems: 1954
#12 Posted: 20:00:46 14/03/2008
it happend to me to,but i was darkspyro
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#13 Posted: 21:06:39 14/03/2008
^You have to be DarkSpyro to get those attacks.smilie
---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#14 Posted: 22:26:02 14/03/2008
Never happened to me, but does sound pretty awkward....xD
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Tango Yellow Sparx Gems: 1954
#15 Posted: 22:28:20 14/03/2008
What? it happend to me on the 1st part of fighting gaul!
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#16 Posted: 07:04:29 11/04/2008
Quote:
Well I was playing the game for a looooong time,so maybe that's the case!And Spyro Technics,that sounds like a weird glitch!


xD My name is a play-on word. "Pyro Technics" "Spyro Technics". Pyro Tecnics is a fancy word for fireworks! smilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#17 Posted: 20:59:39 26/05/2008
Quote: Spyro Technics
That happened to me too! It was really weird! Oh and on the topic of glitches while fighting Gaul and when he attacks you with the fireball thing, if you move Spyro he freezes in a pose but he still moves around the screen.
I think I saw a video on that and that would make it easy to beat him!

P.S. theres another glitch that gaul won't move if u keep hitting him but if u stop hitting him he moves.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#18 Posted: 01:24:43 28/05/2008
this glitch never happen to me and i've played the game 23 almost 24 time well i mean finished
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
IamCynder Green Sparx Gems: 452
#19 Posted: 01:33:51 28/05/2008
i have seen that vid too, it is WEIRD
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#20 Posted: 01:35:41 28/05/2008
I agree
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
IamCynder Green Sparx Gems: 452
#21 Posted: 19:56:01 29/05/2008
i agree with myself
and for u alexis1213...
(NESS)
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#22 Posted: 20:28:41 29/05/2008
(NESS) TO MUCH (NESS) oKAY BACK ON TOPIC i HAD THIS ONE GLITCH (I just found out my caps were on sry) okay u know when ur fleding on the ships were oh I 4get that guy um oksy u know were the cannon balls r fireing and their is that boat that that guy and his friends excape go on that boat and the cannons stop jump back on and the connon balls start again
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
IamCynder Green Sparx Gems: 452
#23 Posted: 20:59:31 29/05/2008
u confuse me...
Tango Yellow Sparx Gems: 1954
#24 Posted: 18:36:59 30/05/2008
so do i! (bet you can't figre out what i mean!)
james Fodder
#25 Posted: 18:53:05 21/06/2008
i found a gliche in the fire dream i used fire on knight and it turnd up side
down moven a thew minits and it died
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#26 Posted: 21:18:08 21/06/2008
Quote: james
i found a gliche in the fire dream i used fire on knight and it turnd up side
down moven a thew minits and it died


Cool when ur learning fire breath and ur jumping to that plat form that leads to the site were spyro dose his fury for the first time spyro starts to fall half way through his glide it has done this to me many of times.
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Earth Terrador Blue Sparx Gems: 778
#27 Posted: 16:00:46 02/07/2008
Quote: Mewnaphy
This glitch happened to me when I was fighting the electric spirit in celestial caves.After his health was down to zero,he didn't die.He just stood there,like a statue.His health bar was still there,too.Nothing happened when I attacked him.Kinda creepy!^.^;
LydiaDragon has a video with the glitch in it.It happened to the fire spirit.Here's a link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6pIhofFHus&feature=user
As you can see,I DID NOT discover this myself!


The fire spirit does that,too.
---
Bash pwns your faces.
james Fodder
#28 Posted: 00:19:41 06/07/2008
green sparx you got it wong
i was flaming him and he turned up side down
and i did'n fall the kight was aolmost dead
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#29 Posted: 01:00:14 16/08/2008
Quote: Mewnaphy
This glitch happened to me when I was fighting the electric spirit in celestial caves.After his health was down to zero,he didn't die.He just stood there,like a statue.His health bar was still there,too.Nothing happened when I attacked him.Kinda creepy!^.^;
LydiaDragon has a video with the glitch in it.It happened to the fire spirit.


that happened to me before!!!!!
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me