Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What If...(not game content related)
Page 1 of 1
What If...(not game content related) [CLOSED]
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#1 Posted: 00:12:23 07/11/2010 | Topic Creator
So, let's warp ourselves to an imaginary future. You're surfing the internet just looking for info on that new game you just have to have, when your Spyro RSS feed suddenly blips. Let's look what it says...oh my gosh, Tomy's announced a new line of Spyro figures! And every character you can think of will be in the toy line, from every game thus far! The topic questions are as follows;

-Would you buy any of the figures? Some people aren't attracted to all things with Spyro on it, after all.
-Which figures would you definitely buy?
-Which figures would you maybe buy?
-Which figures would you definitely not buy?
-Some of us are somewhat sadistic too, so which figures would you buy, if any...to destroy? This has a lot of potential to cause conflict, but there are people out there who do this very thing.

My own response;

-Heck yeah I would. Just last week I bought the F4F Classic Metal Sonic and Amy, and the Tuesday gone netted me Jazwares Silver! I'm not above collecting figures!
-I'd aim to try and buy most of them. I'm an obsessive collector and love to have everyone, so I'd get them whether I loved them or were meh to them.
-The only ones I wouldn't definitely buy are alternate character form figures (for Spyro, that would be Dark Spyro and Dark Cynder). I'm really not interested in alternate forms, which is why I don't own anything related to Super Sonic, nor wish to.
-Even though there are people out there who like to decimate the characters they don't like in figure form, I'm not one of them. There's just no point in my eyes, not even for the Ice Princess.

How about you lot?
---
Eh.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#2 Posted: 01:03:37 07/11/2010
-Yes, I would.
-Any of Spyro and Cynder. Malefor, Gaul and Ignitus too.
-The other dragon characters, Hunter, Elora, Blink and Sparx.
-I don't really have any real hate for any Spyro characters.
-See above!

I might be getting the Special Edition of Sonic Colours for the figurines.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#3 Posted: 01:47:19 07/11/2010
It depends what universe the figures are in. It is classic or legend? Or does it have both?
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#4 Posted: 05:20:41 07/11/2010
-Would you buy any of the figures? Some people aren't attracted to all things with Spyro on it, after all.

Heck yes!

-Which figures would you definitely buy?

I've always wanted an Elora. smilie You'd also see Ripto, the Sorceress, Sheila, Bianca, the fauns from Fracture Hills, Gaul, Exhumer, Zoe and the fairies, and Teena.

-Which figures would you maybe buy?

Maybe classic Spyro, Red, Terrador and Dark Cynder.

-Which figures would you definitely not buy?

LoS Spyro, DotD Cynder, Malefor, pretty much anyone from LoS that wasn't mentioned above.

-Some of us are somewhat sadistic too, so which figures would you buy, if any...to destroy? This has a lot of potential to cause conflict, but there are people out there who do this very thing.

DotD Cynder, oh yes. I'd get a whole box of them just to do nasty things to. smilie Probably Malefor, too, and LoS Spyro just for good measure.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me