Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Stone [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#1 Posted: 12:35:25 30/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Prologe:

Everyone in the Realm of Dragons was sleeping...except for two. A roar broke the scilence of the cool night, it was coming from a temple in the center of the City of Imagination. "Give me the stone!" A forcefull tone shouted.
"Never!" A dragon replied and clawed the face of his foe.
"I had enough of this!" The shadow said.
It took a sword out and placed it by the dragon's neck. "Now give me the stone, or would you rather say your last words?" It asked.
"I would rather fight for the stone and sacfrafic my life for it!" The dragon challenged and took his mace ball tail and try to hit the shadow, but it dogeded it.
"Pathtic! You might be one of the legend warrior dragons, but you are still to weak for me!" The shadow said and rasied it's sword to kill but then, on a high platform, a white and bright circle shined. The dragon twisted his head weakly and smiled, blood running down its scales. The shadow widedned its eyes but you couldn't see them. Suddenly, the stone levited and zoomed out of the temple. The shadow droped its sword and ran out to chase it. But too late, it was far in he night sky now and almost seemed like a star as it dissapeared in the night. The shadow was furious. It's mission had failed. It stormed back into the temple and picked up his sowrd. It pinned the dragon down seeing he was trying to get up, but very slowly. Then it but it's sword against his neck. "You....you did this. Where did you sent it!?" It demanded.
"I sent it to a place where a world can never be connect with another like ours!" The dragon smiled. The shadow growled and raised his sowrd once more and killed the dragon.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#2 Posted: 19:09:59 06/02/2011
...suspense...
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 09:33:06 17/02/2011
Nice work!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#4 Posted: 21:16:26 07/03/2011 | Topic Creator
WHOA! I totally forgot about this story!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me