Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Death Sentance [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#1 Posted: 05:37:22 20/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I leaped through the forest, dodging traps and arrows, ducking darts filled with poison and tranquilizers. At this point, they were trying to catch me, dead or alive, it didn't matter. I ducked another arrow and felt a poison dart graze my shoulder, poison beginning to seep through my arm, killing cells as it went. "Ah crap!" I muttered.

Oh! Hi! I didn't see you there! I thought I was alone while I wrote down my escape from those brainwashing experimenting creaps. Well, since you're here, I'm Terra Chinto. Nice to meet you! I'm one of the last survivors of the group of people in my herd, flock, whatever you wanna call it! And, sice that's the case, I figured I'd record it all! Now, leave so I can finish, or sit down and shut it.

I slipped between a boulder and a tree, both fake, laced with electricity. I made it through and heard a sizzle behind me, followed by a thump a few seconds later. One of the Hunters had been caught in his own traps. Very satisfying. I ran on and came turned towards the cliff. I slid to a stop at the very edge, heels sticking over the cliff. The first Hunter and his hound slid to a stop, growling, breathing heavily. "No where o run pipsqueak." the Hunter panted, viscious teeth protruding from his uper and lower jaw like a dog. His hound growled at me. "There's no where left to go. Come with us and we might let you live." It snarled at me. I edged back ever so slighlty as the rest of the Hunters and hounds arrived, forming a semicircle arounf me, cliff at my back.
"No where to run hm?" I said with a smirk. "How wrong you are about that." Then I leaped over the edge of the cliff, down towards the ocean. The Hunters shouted in suprise and the hounds barked, looking over the edge. Then I opened my wings, tail slipping out from under my shirt. "Idiots!" I shouted as I beat my leathery wings and shot past them, up into the sky. The Hunters howled after me in frustration.

I thought I told you to go. Or shut it. And sit down. And I look up to find you looking through my stuff! Would you mind? Thank you! Stay! In! That! Seat!

I flew high, soaring towards the only place I had a memory of. South Beach, Taregou. I found the recovery building and hid my wings, also hid my tail again. I went up to the door and knocked with my undead arm, then collapsed as the poison began to reach my heart from the exertion.

There! Done! For now anyway... See? That wasn't so bad, now was it? Now who are you and what do you wa-*crack!* *everything goes black as Terra is struck over the head*

Watcha think? Like? Not? Want more? Hm?
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#2 Posted: 22:47:49 20/10/2010
intresting. very intresting. it's like a story within a story. and i almost felt like Terra was talking to me. very cool. i'm awfully curious. please continue.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#3 Posted: 21:52:01 21/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Of course! I'm not putting chapters to this, so it's all one big story. This is going back into the past tense, so it's easier for me to write, y'know?

And that is how I was captured and taken back to the lab I had escaped only recently. I hope you enjoyed it. I was knocked out by the creep's partner, who I failed to notice till it was very much to late. Here's what happened after that.

I woke up with a headache. A bad headache. Even though my eyes were open, I couldn't see anything, it was so dark. I sat up and rubbed me head. Light suddenly flooded into the room, blinding me temporarily. I cried out as it hit my eyes and hid my face in my arms. "What do you want!?" I shouted, through my muffling arm. "Oh now now, don't you remember me?" A familiar yet strange voice said. "I can't believe it J.D.! She's forgoten me!" I sprang up and tackled the man in a giant hug...glopm...whatever. "Oh Professer Roenoak! I'm so glad you're here!" I said. He was startled and paused a moment before hugging me back. "Terra, I'm glad you're happy to see me, but don't you think you could, I don't know.." he coughed a bit. "Let go?" I let go imediatley. "Sorry Doc. Out of all the people in this place, you were- er, are, the only person who actually treats me as...a person, not an experiment." I said. Suddenly, my face was attacked by a very furry something. "And how come I don't count!? What am I, chopped liver!? Although liver is so gooood! I dont see why you would use it to insult someone." I hugged the furry thing. "J.D.!" I cried. "Gah! Oof! Aack! Okay! Too much! Let go!" The furry little talking ferret cried. "Can't!......Breathe!" I stopped crushing him. "Sorry." he gasped for breathe and leaped down. "Okay! Happy to see you too! I would be happier if you DIDN'T! KILL ME!" I laughed. "You're still as hilariious as always!" I geuss I missed a few more things than I thought about this place....Even though it was a uge relief to get out. No questions asked, I'd do the same thing all over again. i turned back to the Professer. "Why am I here? I mean, yeah it's nice to see you, but why am I here again?" He shifted from foot to foot uneasily. "Well.....I'll let the Doc tell you." He left the room, J.D. hopping after him. "Come on Ter! Let's go! Doc should tell you what's what!" I had no choice but to follow them, since the room only had the bed I'd been on, and the door.
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#4 Posted: 22:02:03 21/10/2010
GOOD!
#5 Posted: 22:12:51 21/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Tanks. Next chapta, section, whateva, tomorrow! One a day people! One a day!
#6 Posted: 22:16:15 21/10/2010
Awwww....Wait....have you finished the first book of the hunger games?
#7 Posted: 02:19:15 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Yes. Why?
#8 Posted: 13:27:39 22/10/2010
Oh....never mind.....
#9 Posted: 19:40:45 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
....Um.....Okay? *goes off blinking in confusion* Next chapter thingy in a bit.
#10 Posted: 22:28:11 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
And here's the next bit:

That's how I was reunited with my only living friends in the entire lab. Well, they called it the Academy. Yeah, right. Like a place were they mutate people and usually end up killing them is a type of school! Pfft! Gimme a break! Anyway, this is what I saw when I left the little room.

I came into a room with no windows, again, and computers everywhere, with people in lab coats in front of them. All of them. Except for one. I glanced around. "What is this place?" I asked. In all my time at the Academy, I'd never been down here before. J.D. did a little hop skip and ran up a table leg. "HQ! You like?" I just stared at him. The one thought going through my head was, HQ? What is he talking about!? The Proffesser got my confusion and clariffied. "Headquarters. HQ. It's the underground, literally and physically-" J.D. jumped onto his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. "Ah, right. Well, the headquarters of the secret that the Academy is hiding. The staff of the Academy are all monatered through these computers. Only a few people, like myself and the Docter, are working in both places." J.D. elbowed him as best as a ferret could. It didn't seem like it could hurt. "And J.D. of course." He added. I stood there. "So....what IS this place?" I asked again. The Proffesor was about to try to explain again when Doctor Floraday came in. She stopped dead. "Terra!? What on earth are you DOING here!?" I was about to explain when she rounded on the Prof. "Did you bring her here!? Why on earth would you DO something like this!? And without asking me first! How STUPID are you!?" The Proffeser was backed against a wall, literally. he tried to explain. "I, er, kind of, um, that is, I..." Doc glared at him. You could practically see the anger coming off her in waves. J.D. came over and hopped onto my shoulder, then my head. "Oh this is getting good." "This happens a lot?" I asked, looking up at him. He leaned down and nodded, uside down. "Oh yeah. The Doc's the head of...well, HQ. And the Proffeser has been 'forgetting' to ask her if he's allowed to do things or not lately. A lot." I laughed. "Wow. Then I think I'm just going to watch." I sat down to watch the show. The Proffessor was still backed against a wall. "I-I-I-I didn't want to worry you, and, well, I knew you wouldn't like it, so, I just, kinda...brought her here myself." He seemed to shrink about three feet.
"BROUGHT HER HERE YOURSELF!?!?!?" Even J.D. and I winced. "WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU BRING HER HERE WITHOUT-" She stopped cold. ".....Did you use a Stealth Hunter?" She asked threateningly. "Um, uh, no, well, that is, maybe, uh, I, um, uh.." The Prof. gulped visibly. "That is, um, wel, yes, um, I-" "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" Doc Floraday shouted. I laughed silently in my seat as the previously brave and outright Proffessor quailed in fear. Doc let out a ragged sigh and backed off, rubbing her temples. "Joy. Now I have a migrain. Well, now that she's here, There's no point in hurting you about it, so go....disect a worm or something." She said, sitting down with ehr head in her hands. Proffessor nodded, babbling about how he would do that, then rushed off at at least 30 miles per hour. At this point, both me and J.D. were falling off the chair in hysterical laughter.

And that's the next part! Whatcha think!?
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#11 Posted: 22:38:02 22/10/2010
MORE JUST MORE I SAY.
---
I is ded
#12 Posted: 22:38:50 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Eh eh eh! Only one a day! that's my one for today! smilie
#13 Posted: 22:41:15 22/10/2010
Aw,*cries*.
I have nothing to do today so that's why I wrote the next bit on mine so quickly.
---
I is ded
#14 Posted: 22:42:41 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
:P Well suck it up and deal! Also, make a crying smily like this. ;_;
#15 Posted: 22:44:10 22/10/2010
Okay. smilie *sniff*
---
I is ded
#16 Posted: 03:23:28 23/10/2010 | Topic Creator
There! Much better! See? Now stop crying all together. The next part'll be here before you know it. Also, new chapter in Dentro and Venia.
#17 Posted: 19:43:51 24/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry people! I was out of the house all day yesterday! Here's two chapter thingies in a row!

Doc finished flipping out at some point. I don't really remember when. But the important thing is what they told me next...

Doc Floraday came over and gave me a hug, all the same. "It's still good to see you Terra! I missed you, and even thought that idiot shouldn't have brought you back, here is probably the safest place for you." I blinked. "What?" J.D. cleared his throught and I turned o him. "What?" I asked again. "Well...um, Doc, you tell er why. I can't make myself do it." He muttered, then hopped off accross the table. "What's going on Doc?" I asked her. She sighed and sat me back down again. "Fold up your wings and get comforable. We coul be here a while." I folded my wings into my back and curled up. "Why am I here?" I asked again. Then Doc sat down and told me why. This is what she said:
"Remember when you were here before? God, it was only a year ago and it seems like yesterday. Well, when you were here, we told you just about nothing. The only one who knew anything was Jeffrey Dunes(J.D. And you wonder why we call im that.). Yes, ferret boy knew what was going on. But we swore that if he said anyting, we would wring his furry little kneck." i giggle. She glared at me. I shut up. "What we told him was limited to things that wouldn't make sense in your context. That you were destined for a great thing, very important, could not be avoided. You were the only ones who could do that great thing, and if you died we'd all lose out lives. Basic facts so he wouldn't bite you." I was confused by this. Doc saw that. "His bite can kill. He has poisonous teeth fight behind his canines. Too much of a bite and it'll kill you." I stopped being confused. "So why amd I here now?" I asked again. Doc glared at me and I shut up again. "You are here to save the world." I stared. "Say what?" She smiled a bit. "Yes I said save the world. Shocking, no? Well, you also were born with your wings, you have two brothers who don't know you exist, your mother thinks you're dead, and has no idea that you have wings. You also have a sister. She's right here." through the door behind Doc walked a little girl, about 7 or 8. She looked at me with giant brown eyes. "is that my sister?" She aksed the man in the lab coat who'd brought her in. "Yes. that's Terra. your sister." He said to ehr softly. I kept staring. That was all I could do.

And that is the next chapter. So much for two in one day today. Runnin out of time though. Sorry!
kitty kat299 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#18 Posted: 01:00:55 25/10/2010
this... story... is.... awesome.....
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
#19 Posted: 03:24:31 25/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you. *tips hat* I appreciate the complement. If you like this one, you'll like my other one, Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#20 Posted: 21:33:03 26/10/2010
I like it, very good. Here a tip, when siomeone talks, push the enter button. It counts as a new paragraph eben if it is one sentence. smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#21 Posted: 21:38:59 26/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh I know. I don't really car about paragraphs. If It'll help ya read it, I'll try and probably fail to remember. Huh. Really need to write more, but I'm at a stop here................

ANOUNCEMENT:::
Any similarities to actual people is entirely coincidental! I have no clue what your names are, and I try to make em as crazy as I can!
#22 Posted: 21:47:27 26/10/2010
Me like....want more. Give.
---
I is ded
#23 Posted: 21:55:09 26/10/2010 | Topic Creator
workin on it! I've got severe case of writers block!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#24 Posted: 22:20:55 26/10/2010
nice story!
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#25 Posted: 22:27:29 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. I really gotta write more.............
#26 Posted: 23:09:37 27/10/2010
yep, you do! (twitches) must read.
---
#27 Posted: 23:20:49 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
*jolts back* Okay, okay! I'll write more now!

Now you must believe I was shocked silly, speechless, and clueless. She wasn't. She did the wierdest things at times too.....but that's for another time, not now. This is my first....encounter, if you will, with my sister.

"Hi" She said, walking up to me. She had blond hair where mine was black, brown eyes where mine were blue, and slightly creamier skin where mine was ivory white.
"How are you my sister?" I asked, probably the stupidest question of my life.
"I'm not your sister, but I am, but I'm not, but I am." She said. I was confused.
"How......what's wrong with her?" I asked, leaning to the left to ask the Doc, pointing at the girls who was my sister, but somehow wasn't, but was, but wasn't, but was.....Then she bit my finger. "Gah!!!" I shouted. I shook my finger but she held on tight. I shook harder. She bit harder. "Let!! Me! GO!!!" I shouted, lifting her up in the air while I shook, trying to dislodge her. Nada. She wasn't letting go. "LET!!! GO!!!"
"Shay Pwease!" She said around my finger.
"Please! Let go PLEASE!!!!" I shouted. She dropped from my now very bleeding finger.
"That's better." Then she sat down on my lap and hugged me.
"Gah!" i cried, slightly wiereded out by all this. I stuck my finger in my mouth and sucked on it, stopping the bleeding. "This girl has ISSUES!" I said to Doc. The girl bit me on the hand. Again. I hopped aroug for ten minutes with her hanging onto me, and my hand. I finally gave up and just collapsed into the chair. "What do you want from me?" i asked her, defeated.
"A pweash." she said.
"Fine. Pweash." I imitated her. She laughed, giving me a chance to get my hand back. "So who are you?"
"Eveline." she said, hugging me again.
"Okay Eveline. Let me go now."
"No! I like you!"
"Um...Please?"
"No!"
"Oh come on! I said please!"
"and I said no!" i gave Doc a pleading look, but she pretended to be doing something else all of a sudden.

And this is my first meeting with my sister, who I had no idea existed, and was beginning to creep me out.
#28 Posted: 23:23:51 27/10/2010
Ha ha! I'd smack the kid.
---
I is ded
#29 Posted: 23:24:39 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, if the kid bites you so hard you bleed, would you really smack her?
#30 Posted: 23:25:38 27/10/2010
Tcha! Especially! smilie Me evil.
---
I is ded
#31 Posted: 23:29:39 27/10/2010
LOL! (sounds like my sister sometimes...)
---
#32 Posted: 22:27:37 28/10/2010
AWESOMES!
#33 Posted: 22:52:43 28/10/2010
write moar!!! *screams* must read!!!
---
#34 Posted: 22:56:21 28/10/2010
YES! I need MOAR.
#35 Posted: 03:25:04 29/10/2010 | Topic Creator
*jerks back* Gah! Fine! fine! Just don't shout at me!!! And later. Me busy on the RP side of life here.
#36 Posted: 23:19:21 29/10/2010
wow. awesome. wierd and kinda funny, but a great story. please write more soon.
---
#37 Posted: 12:16:11 30/10/2010
LOL, I'm just being dramatic *habit*, you can write it later!
---
#38 Posted: 17:57:58 30/10/2010
GOOD JOB!
#39 Posted: 02:54:16 31/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Tanks! I'm workin on it! At a friends house so none right now! smilie Would do a preview, but no time! :_: Oh well! smilie
#40 Posted: 02:57:37 31/10/2010
ok! smilie glad to know your having fun, (my friend is stuck at a bow shoot...)
---
#41 Posted: 03:05:02 31/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Sucker! Anyway...That's all I can says! smilie
#42 Posted: 03:05:55 31/10/2010
>.< yea... thanks... I've been bored out of my mind.
---
#43 Posted: 03:06:42 31/10/2010
HIi nighty.
#44 Posted: 03:20:00 01/11/2010 | Topic Creator
And now........: Next part!!!!!!

There was a lot more to that, what with me prying Eveline off of me and all that. I eventually got her to at least let me go and just sit on my lap. Soemhow. I don't even remeber how. Anyway, I soon found out why she looked so differant from me.

Eveline, what a name! I thought. "Hey." I poked her in the head. Not that smart, but what the heck.
"Yesh?" she asked me, mouth full of.....whatever it was..that..she..ate...hmmmm....worrying.......
"What should I call you? Eveline is too long." I said, very right. My little sister didn't have a nickname, so she was about to give herself one.
"Lina." She said after she'd thought about it and eaten...more..of...whatever it was...and it stained her mouth...red......like......no. Don't wanna think about that.
"Kay then. Lina it is." I muttered, stroking her hair back from her face. Then she purred. A little tail flipped out from under her skirt. She nuzzled my hand. Doc laughed at my face. I hadn't really been ready for my new sister to grow a tail and purr. I mean, who would be? "So your a part cat?" I asked. Lina nodded.
"Yup!" She purred. "More!" I had stopped petting her, and started again. She was like a pet cat. Only..more bitey. WAY more bitey.
"Wanna see what I can do?" I asked her. She nodded and hopped off my lap. I stood up, strecthsed briefly, then casually unfolded my wings out of my back. Eveline, or, Lina, gasped and backed up, eyes wide. She suddenly sprouted cat's whiskers and ears, and backed up on all fours under the long table with the scientists at computers ot it. She rammed a few of them in the legs and they simply moved out of her way. Kinda creepily, but I didn't think much about it at the time. Doc tapped me on the shoulder.
"Can you, um, put your wings away?" She whispered. "I gave ehr a questioning look, but folded them all the same. Lina peeped out from under the table. Or, a yellow cat in a frilly seven year old's dress did. Lina was nowhere to be seen. Doc picked the cat up. "Eveline, how many times do we have to tell you NOT to turn into a cat in a dress?" she asked, The cat mewed at her. I stared. Then I sat down and tryed to register that my sister had just turned into a cat. A very cute cat, but a cat, all the same.

And that's how I learned that she was related to me. Or, well, actually, I just learned that she turned into a cat occasionally, and had been told not to do that in a dress....
#45 Posted: 17:22:19 01/11/2010
great story. very intresting. please write more.
---
#46 Posted: 21:27:56 01/11/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie Will do! When I come up with more ideas...........
#47 Posted: 23:31:17 01/11/2010
all right. take all the time you need.
---
#48 Posted: 13:59:01 02/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks............................*sigh*...................................... Might have to wait a few days.........
#49 Posted: 19:54:02 02/11/2010
aw, well, if that's what it takes... can't rush genius, i guess
---
#50 Posted: 20:12:15 02/11/2010 | Topic Creator
No. No you can't. smilie
Page 1 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me