darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > i hope this game has cheats or is not too hard.
Page 1 of 1
i hope this game has cheats or is not too hard. [CLOSED]
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#1 Posted: 17:54:06 19/02/2008 | Topic Creator
i do not want the game to be to hard or have no cheats.
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#2 Posted: 18:25:47 19/02/2008
Then go watch a movie. Can't lose when doing that.

There are people here that actually don't care that much about winning and like to play the game as it is, enjoying careful level design and finely balance challenge. In short, there are people that actually like games where the controls aren't limited to one button (the "win" button), you know.

Have a nice day.
Last edited at 18:27:11 19/02/2008 by Zerodius
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#3 Posted: 20:53:01 19/02/2008
Yeah, it'd be nice if we had to press different buttons rather than just 'O' or '[]' all the time smilie.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Gnasty Gnorc Fodder
#4 Posted: 22:17:34 19/02/2008
Well I like a good challenge especially when it comes to Spyro. So I hope its not to easy and it doesn't have cheats.
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#5 Posted: 00:15:10 20/02/2008
I wouldn't mind cheats that allow you to change color,etc.(like in RR or YOTD)But I'm up for a challenge!In my opinion,some of the minigames in RR and YOTD are harder than TEN!
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
SPYROLUVR236 Red Sparx Gems: 79
#6 Posted: 00:49:14 20/02/2008
There is a cheat for turning Spyro blue ethier in the 2 or 1 spyro game.
---
Spyro
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#7 Posted: 12:20:40 20/02/2008 | Topic Creator
oh you want no cheats that are usefull and the colour cheats are not usefull i want cheats like in ANB or make it easy if not then in spyro and cynder mode have a backpack or something like in crash of the titans.
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#8 Posted: 12:30:54 20/02/2008
Cheats = no
Easy = no
Difficulty selection = yes
Overall difficulty increases as the story progresses = yes
Unlockable ultra-hard mode= hell yeah!
Difficulty specific unlockables (best stuff only unlocked during ultra hard mode) = yes
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#9 Posted: 12:50:53 20/02/2008
I don't want cheats. I'm happy with the Dark Spyro feature in TEN. That should be enough of a cheat.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dracofilia Fodder
#10 Posted: 13:10:36 20/02/2008
I don't care if there are cheats or not, coz i never use them anywa!
Actully i don't now how to use them...
But i want the game to be a little challenging(NOT the bosses. I'm always
stuck on the bosses). I want more levels, more collectables, more stupid
apes to trick, more cutsence, and so on.
#11 Posted: 22:28:13 20/02/2008
Quote: jimmy dragon
oh you want no cheats that are usefull and the colour cheats are not usefull i want cheats like in ANB or make it easy if not then in spyro and cynder mode have a backpack or something like in crash of the titans.

Um...yeah,I guess!smilieWell,the game doesn't really need cheats.If they have a difficultly option,that's just fine.The color cheats in RR and YOTD made them a better game!Why don't they do that in The Darkest Hour?But I think after TEN we'll be ready for any hardness in TDH!smilie

Quote: SPYROLUVER236
There is a cheat for turning Spyro blue ethier in the 2 or 1 spyro game

Really?I know that in RR,but not in STD!Or do you mean the GBA games?
---
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#12 Posted: 22:45:47 20/02/2008
I hope for the game to be REALLY challenging (cuz I like hard games. You don't know how long it took me to finally beat the game of Kingdom Hearts II! Now hat's a hard game! smilie) But I also don't want this game to have cheats either, for it would make it much too easier...smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#13 Posted: 19:40:19 21/02/2008
Quote: jimmy dragon
i do not want the game to be to hard or have no cheats.

Then watch the important stuff on YouTube instead of buying the game, you'll save money and won't waste your time...

...or mine with these stupid topics. Bye! ^__^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#14 Posted: 19:44:39 21/02/2008
I have never used any cheats.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#15 Posted: 22:55:57 21/02/2008
I don't like to use cheats. At least the first time around playing the game. But as for difficulty???? I say that the game could be kind of a bit harder, in my opinion. I mean the game The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night was somewhat difficult to begin with, but I beat it the first time through in only playing the game for 4 days!!!! So, yeah, I would like a little more of a challenge when the next game is released.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#16 Posted: 23:48:39 21/02/2008
Quote: Zerodius
Then go watch a movie. Can't lose when doing that.

There are people here that actually don't care that much about winning and like to play the game as it is, enjoying careful level design and finely balance challenge. In short, there are people that actually like games where the controls aren't limited to one button (the "win" button), you know.

Have a nice day.

VERY nice answer.

Quote: SpyroxCynder
I don't want cheats. I'm happy with the Dark Spyro feature in TEN. That should be enough of a cheat.

...that's not even REMOTELY like a cheat. smilie
#17 Posted: 02:49:56 22/02/2008
Quote: Shrazer320

Right... unlockable... but how he plays is just like a cheat.

Enhanced breath attacks, less damage from attacks, temporary invincibility after being hit, recovers more HP with gems than regular Spyro.
---
ignitus Ripto Gems: 311
#18 Posted: 15:14:11 24/02/2008
Well i want cheats! Maybe a cheat where you can get a half dark spyro and half normal Spyro the dark half will be on his right and his normal half will be on his left and his elements will be Shadow fire, Dark elctricity,ecilpse ice, and corupted earth, and finally convexity! THAT WILL BE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
#19 Posted: 18:46:51 24/02/2008
Quote: ignitus
Well i want cheats! Maybe a cheat where you can get a half dark spyro and half normal Spyro the dark half will be on his right and his normal half will be on his left and his elements will be Shadow fire, Dark elctricity,ecilpse ice, and corupted earth, and finally convexity! THAT WILL BE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I don't think the game needs mutants. T_T
---
Peacelovespyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2864
#20 Posted: 19:23:06 24/02/2008
Quote: HIR

Agreed. Plus, cheats/special powers have to come from somewhere in the story line. My thoughts are that that would be too...cliche.
---
♥ keep moving forward ♥
#21 Posted: 19:40:41 24/02/2008
What?! Thats not a mutant! Its a combanation of the evil side and good side! Its voice is a mix of gaul and spyro together!
DragonGod Green Sparx Gems: 221
#22 Posted: 19:42:28 24/02/2008
What?! Thats not a mutant! Its a combanation of the evil side and good side! Its voice is a mix of gaul and spyro together!

That seems a little wierd..
---
no cause is lost as long as there is at least one fool left to fight for it
#23 Posted: 23:20:12 24/02/2008

Gaul and Spyro?Now that would sound weird.@_@But funny.smilie
---
#24 Posted: 02:16:01 25/02/2008
Quote: Mewnaphy

Gaul and Spyro?Now that would sound weird.@_@But funny.smilie

Mutant voice... =_="""
---
#25 Posted: 22:00:25 25/02/2008
For the last time its not a mutant!
#26 Posted: 22:39:09 25/02/2008
Fine...

...cross-breed. >.>
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#27 Posted: 01:04:17 26/02/2008
Quote: Shrazer320

Right... unlockable... but how he plays is just like a cheat.

Enhanced breath attacks, less damage from attacks, temporary invincibility after being hit, recovers more HP with gems than regular Spyro.

Smartass.

I concur. T_T

Spyro's not evil by heart, now is he?

Fine...

...cross-breed. >.>

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
james Fodder
#28 Posted: 20:17:38 21/06/2008
i hope thes cheat that turns spyro into dark spyro
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#29 Posted: 15:06:24 22/06/2008
bumped topic!
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#30 Posted: 15:44:54 22/06/2008
Yikes! This is starting to look like a playground brawl.
I don't care if they put cheats in or not, doesn't neccessarily mean you have to use them. Most of them are for letting a young inexperianced player pla easier or as in color changes for a change of pace.

You all don't have to arch your backs at the thought of cheats. Just don't use them if you don't want and let the people who want to play differently do their thing. Thats why we all have our own copies of the game after all. Imagine if we all had to share one smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
flamo332 Red Sparx Gems: 16
#31 Posted: 10:33:19 01/12/2008
the game is easy so u dont need cheats
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#32 Posted: 16:24:45 01/12/2008
*facepalm*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me