Page 1 of 1
I need help. PLEASE DON'T DELETE!!! [CLOSED]
Cyndro34 Green Sparx Gems: 160
#1 Posted: 01:16:26 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm doing a project for school and I need a picture of the Training room in the temple. This is the most active board I've found concerning Legend. If someone could please post a link of a good Training room pic I would be eternaly grateful and will credit you (by username) in the credits. I just can't find one, the closest is concept art shot of the temple itself after the attack in the beginning of EN.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
---
I support CynderxSpyro all the way.
Spyro needs a girlfriend who isn't a stalker!
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:38 14/10/2010 by Cyndro34
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#2 Posted: 03:37:34 14/10/2010
The only ones I know of are from the art gallery.....
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I dunno if these are what you need but its the best I can do.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#3 Posted: 06:07:44 14/10/2010
What does this have to do with DotD?..

Seriously, this topic should go to EN..
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#4 Posted: 06:28:33 14/10/2010
You get to do projects on game characters? Lucky...
#5 Posted: 07:33:45 14/10/2010
^very lucky. I usually have to do science projects.
---
Slendy's Shadow
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#6 Posted: 07:43:31 14/10/2010
I don't get any at all. Then again, I'm still in Primary.
#7 Posted: 11:35:46 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
We have to do a powerpoint on whatever we want. I'm doing a new Smash Bros game with new characters, one of which is Spyro. And the arena that comes in for him is the training room.

And thanks by the way Spyro16. That one image is perfect. smilie
---
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#8 Posted: 19:52:37 14/10/2010
^ Did you make up the new Smash Bros game in your head or what?
#9 Posted: 22:21:43 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Yep in my head, if it's possible I'll put it up where you guys can see it. I would have done more for it but I'm limited in the number of slides I can do.

smilie Stupid teachers...
---
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#10 Posted: 22:53:49 14/10/2010
Oh wow, are you in the UK? We did exactly the same thing at our school years ago smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#11 Posted: 23:03:35 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
No... I'm in College. In the USA. Computer Information Systems Basically a precursor to Video Games! WOOT!!
---
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
SpyroFanatic101 Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#12 Posted: 01:33:45 15/10/2010
woah thats big good job making to college. i havent got through jr. high yet smilie

EDIT:heres one btw
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
I completely agree with the statement above...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:52:04 15/10/2010 by SpyroFanatic101
#13 Posted: 03:31:23 15/10/2010
Quote: Cyndro34
We have to do a powerpoint on whatever we want. I'm doing a new Smash Bros game with new characters, one of which is Spyro. And the arena that comes in for him is the training room.

And thanks by the way Spyro16. That one image is perfect. smilie

^yer welcome..........if you ever need any other pics from the gallery here is the link

http://www.spyroforum.com/topi...=asc&highlight=

The art gallery is near the bottom of the page.

I'm a Sophomore in high school........still don't know if I am going 2 go 2 collage or not.(probably am)
---
Slendy's Shadow
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:33:23 15/10/2010 by spyro16
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#14 Posted: 17:58:54 21/10/2010
Wrong Section mate. Pictures would be in TEN and ANB sections.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
IceySpyroFan777 Red Sparx Gems: 18
#15 Posted: 01:09:11 23/10/2010
Hold up! Not to spark any confusion (even though I am new here with my very first post) but are you actually making a "Smash bros" game like Brawl and Melee - and don't forget the original from the N64. If you are, I am impressed. I normally see a load of characters that some people think of to be in a new smash brothers game like Spyro and Zero (checked youtube before months ago). I have to say go for it. If it makes the cut with Spyro then you will once again regain his reputation. It had been two long vigorous years of waiting for a new Spyro thing to be out after the last latest game of DotD. If your project succeeds with your other workers then we will once again, the community of Spyro fans and other catagories I have not mentioned to be back. EXCEPT some strange fanatics who draw messed up stuff about them. Seriously but that kinda goes too far and feels like snooping in their business. Overall, keep it up and impress the fans of Spyro and finish that project and work on it for all of us. Sorry if I was rushing to get in but this post from here made me think of all this. smilie
By the way, no offense but your post really does not have much to do with Dotd like Samius had said. Good luck and make us all proud. And...can somebody tell me what's with the "gem" system and the "sparx color". I know what they represented in Spyro games like Spyro's current health by Sparx's color depending on hits he can take but here feels different.
#16 Posted: 02:08:08 26/10/2010
Quote: Malefor0001
Wrong Section mate. Pictures would be in TEN and ANB sections.

What ya mean by wrong section? I said that the art gallery would be near the bottom of the page I linked which they aresmilie
---
Slendy's Shadow
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#17 Posted: 19:10:54 26/10/2010
Quote: IceySpyroFan777
Hold up! Not to spark any confusion (even though I am new here with my very first post) but are you actually making a "Smash bros" game like Brawl and Melee - and don't forget the original from the N64. If you are, I am impressed. I normally see a load of characters that some people think of to be in a new smash brothers game like Spyro and Zero (checked youtube before months ago). I have to say go for it. If it makes the cut with Spyro then you will once again regain his reputation. It had been two long vigorous years of waiting for a new Spyro thing to be out after the last latest game of DotD. If your project succeeds with your other workers then we will once again, the community of Spyro fans and other catagories I have not mentioned to be back. EXCEPT some strange fanatics who draw messed up stuff about them. Seriously but that kinda goes too far and feels like snooping in their business. Overall, keep it up and impress the fans of Spyro and finish that project and work on it for all of us. Sorry if I was rushing to get in but this post from here made me think of all this. smilie
By the way, no offense but your post really does not have much to do with Dotd like Samius had said. Good luck and make us all proud. And...can somebody tell me what's with the "gem" system and the "sparx color". I know what they represented in Spyro games like Spyro's current health by Sparx's color depending on hits he can take but here feels different.

I don't think they're going that far...... Although if you really need him in the game, you can always use a texture hack.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
SpyroFanatic101 Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#18 Posted: 20:48:02 28/10/2010
oh yea i completely forgot about hacking it (coming from a hacker)
---
I completely agree with the statement above...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me