Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Warriors: The Next Three- The Darkest Prophecy [Spoliers?O.o]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Warriors: The Next Three- The Darkest Prophecy [Spoliers?O.o] [CLOSED]
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#101 Posted: 21:33:57 02/05/2011
Oooooh,what's going to happen?I can't wait!Oh,Ignitusforever was ripto'd...
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#102 Posted: 05:38:21 04/05/2011 | Topic Creator
o3o....She did!?

Next part!!
--------

Hollyleaf stood still and saw the WindClan patrol charge towards her, hissing and spitting. “It’s a loner!” one WindClan cat hissed, who Hollyleaf recognized it was Owlwhisker. “No, wait. . .” a small white she-cat mewed, who Hollyleaf recognized that it was Whitetail.
“Is. . .is that Hollyleaf!?” she spluttered. “No way!” Weaselfur exclaimed. “That can’t be Hollyleaf! ThunderClan told us at the Gathering that she got lost in the tunnels.” She nodded. “Yes, that is true, but. . .” her eyes clouded when she remembered Razon rescuing her; “. . .I found another way out. I am Hollyleaf.” she meowed.
The entire WindClan patrol gasped and yowled in shock.
“I can’t believe your alive Hollyleaf!” Heathertail cried. She stared at the young brown tabby. She wasn’t sure what to say to her. “But what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at ThunderClan?” Ashfoot, the WindClan deputy asked. She blinked. Ashfoot was Crowfeather’s mother, and Crowfeather was Hollyleaf’s father, so. . . Ashfoot was also her kin.
“Yes, I should, but-” “No excuses!” snapped Owlwhisker. “Your trespassing on WindClan territory!” “Wait! Please listen to what I have to say!” Hollyleaf pleaded. She gulped. “I. . .I wish to see Crowfeather.”
Ashfoot’s eyes widened.
“You wish to see my son?” she mewed. Hollyleaf nodded. “He. . .” she bit her lip. “. . .he is my father after all.” “That means that I am also your kin,” Ashfoot replied. “Are we having a big family reunion here?” growled Weaselfur. “If you want to see Crowfeather, wait till the next Gathering!” “No, let her see him!” Heathertail protested.
“Weaselfur, Onestar will be the one to deicide that.” Ashfoot added.
Weaselfur sighed. “But she’s trespassing! Have we all gone soft!?”
“She is half-WindClan and my granddaughter!” Ashfoot snarled. “And I am Clan deputy! Hollyleaf can come into our camp.”
Weaselfur’s mouth gaped open. “W-what!? Just because she so happens to be half-WindClan, doesn’t mean-” but the WindClan patrol and Hollyleaf had already started to head off to WindClan camp.
“Hey, wait for me!” Weaselfur cried and dashed after them.
---
N/A
#103 Posted: 21:09:17 04/05/2011
Yup!Well,except the username isn't capitalized...smilie
Oh,very nice!smilie Weaselfur!That cat!smilie
---
#104 Posted: 04:59:43 07/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Lol. smilie Thanks.

----------
As Hollyleaf entered WindClan’s camp, her eyes scanned for Crowfeather. No sign of him. WindClan warriors, apprentices and elders gasped in shock at the sight of Hollyleaf.
“Who’s that cat?”
“What is she doing in camp!?”
“I don’t understand! What’s going on?”
Ashfoot stalked over to Onestar’s den and entered, a few moments later, WindClan’s leader emerged from the den. He leapt down in front of Hollyleaf, followed by Ashfoot.
“. . .Is this really Hollyleaf?” Onestar asked Ashfoot. The black-she cat nodded. “Yes.” she replied. “I don’t believe it!” Onestar meowed. “How did you survive the tunnels?” “Well, let’s just say I had some help.” Hollyleaf replied. I don’t want to tell them about Razon. she thought.
“Does ThunderClan even know your alive?” he asked. She shook her head. “No, but I will see them as soon as I’ve spoken to Crowfeather.” she meowed.
“Is THAT Hollyleaf?” Whiskerpaw yowled, staring at Hollyleaf. His mentor, Owlwhisker, nodded. “Yes, that’s Hollyleaf of ThunderClan.” “But didn’t she get lost in the tunnels?” he squeaked.
“Yes, but she got out, now get back to your duties.” Owlwhisker snapped and shoved Whiskerpaw back to cleaning the Elder’s den.
The whole Clan erupted with yowls and screeches.
“THAT’S Hollyleaf!?”
“But that can’t be!”
“She got lost in the tunnels, ThunderClan said so!”
“How did she get out?”
“Silence!” Onestar yowled. The Clan fell silent. “Yes, this is Hollyleaf. She-”
“No!” yowled a voice. Hollyleaf whipped around to see her father, Crowfeather, his fur bristling, teeth gritted. “C-Crowfeather, I. . .I need to talk to you.” she meowed, but he ignored her. “Crowfeather,” Ashfoot mewed. “Please, calm down. . .” “Don’t tell me what to do!” Crowfeather snapped. He stalked over to Hollyleaf.
“I don’t want anything to do with you,” he hissed. “My family belongs here, in WindClan, and it only belongs to WindClan. I have a mate, and I only have one son. I don’t have any other kits than Breezepelt!” he snarled, and lashed out at Hollyleaf.
---
N/A
#105 Posted: 14:04:08 08/05/2011
Oh,yeah!So good!I'm startin' to hate Crowfeather right now...smilie
---
#106 Posted: 06:13:37 24/05/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry it's taking me a long time to carry on, but I have up-coming exams and I won't be able to write as much. ;-; Sorry about that, but there's not much I can do...but I will write more after exams! smilie Or, if I have enough time, before.
---
N/A
#107 Posted: 07:45:50 25/05/2011
Okay!I can't wait!smilie Exams suck,excuse the language.
---
#108 Posted: 04:59:17 30/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes, yes they do. -.-

Okay, next chapter! smilie Thank you for your paitence.

CHAPTER 6

After Firestar had finally finished explaining about the warrior code, all four Clans, including StarClan and SkyClan, Blaze, Shadow and Fern were speechless, trying to absorb all of the information. Fern thought that she would never remember all of this. How could any cat remember all of this? But Fern liked the idea of being a medicine cat. She was interested with all the herbs and berries, not to mention healing cats and talking with StarClan. Although, one question throbbed in her mind. Was StarClan real? Well, it must be, all these cats believe so. she thought. but then again, I haven’t met any cats from StarClan, so how do I know if their real or not?
Fern’s mind was ringing with questions. Oh! Not to mention my name will change, too. If I become a apprentice, I’ll be known as Fernpaw, so Firestar says. . .and not to mention a name after that. . .
She had no idea. “Blaze, Shadow, what do you think?” she asked her siblings. Shadow was biting his lip. “I don’t know. Would Mother really want this for us?” he asked. Blaze snorted. “Of course she would! She was born here, wasn’t she? She used to be part of ThunderClan, and I’m sure she’ll want us to be part of it too.”
Fern could tell that her brother still wasn’t sure. “I dunno. . .” he mumbled. “Oh, come on!” Blaze meowed. “Don’t you want to go into battle? Didn’t you hear what Firestar said about the battles?” Blaze’s eyes gleamed. “Just think about it! All your friends at your side as you crush the enemy Clan, the feeling of when you win the battle. Isn’t it wonderful?” she said. Fern started at her sister. “But I’m sure ThunderClan hasn’t won every battle,” she replied, “and being part of a Clan is more than just battles. Didn’t you listen to Firestar? You have to take care of your Clan, hunt for your Clan, you can’t eat anything till the elders or queens have eaten-” “Yeah, but besides that!” Blaze spat, interrupting Fern. “I just can’t wait to go to battle!”
---
N/A
#109 Posted: 07:44:45 30/05/2011
Woohoo!smilie Idk what else to say.
---
#110 Posted: 05:47:12 01/06/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie Lol.

Hollyleaf shrieked as her father’s claws raked across her face, just missing her eyes. Droplet’s of blood fell from Hollyleaf’s face and coated Crowfeather’s claws. The whole of WindClan gasped. Hollyleaf put her paws over her face and took them off, blood soon coating her paws.
“Crowfeather, what have you done!?” screeched Ashfoot.
Crowfeather glared at his mother. “If you really think that Hollyleaf is my daughter, then your not my mother.” he snapped.
Ashfoot was greatly taken aback. Hollyleaf was stunned.
“How. . .how could you say something like that!” the WindClan deputy cried. “Crowfeather, explain to us why in the name of StarClan the reason why you did that!” Onestar hissed.
Hollyleaf was cringing in pain. “But. . .you are my father. My true blood father.” she croaked. Crowfeather hissed, his neck fur raised.
“No, your anything but my daughter!” he snarled. “Breezepelt is my only son, my only child! Your nothing, just ThunderClan scum!”
Breezepelt suddenly appeared behind Crowfeather, his teeth bared. “Your not my half sister,” he growled.

Nightcloud emerged from behind Breezepelt. “Crowfeather has only loved me, and he shall only love me! I am his only mate!” she yowled.
“I never loved Leafpool,” Crowfeather spat. “My loyalty lies in WindClan.”
Your wrong. . .Hollyleaf thought, maybe you don’t love Leafpool now, but you loved her once, and that’s all that matters. You left WindClan for her, and she left ThunderClan for you.
“I am your daughter,” Hollyleaf rasped, “as much as I hate to admit it, you are my father, Crowfeather, and Breezepelt. . .you are my half brother.” the words seemed to choke in Hollyleaf’s throat.
“No, no!” Crowfeather yelled. “I can’t believe it!”
“Then you’ll just have to believe it!” Hollyleaf cried. “you are my father, and there’s nothing you can do about it!”
“Everyone, stop!” Onestar yowled. “I understand that this is a family matter, but. . .Crowfeather, you are just going to accept the truth. Nightcloud, Breezepelt, you will have to as well.”
“No! Crowfeather only loved me!” Nightcloud shouted. “And I am Crowfeather’s only son!” Breezepelt added.
“Well I’m afraid your not,” Onestar replied. Crowfeather’s clawed at the earth in anger. “I never loved Leafpool, never! She’s a medicine cat, the warrior code forbid it!” he snapped. “Then how do you explain me and my brothers existence?” Hollyleaf meowed. “Lionblaze, Jayfeather and I are your kits!”
---
N/A
#111 Posted: 03:58:20 17/07/2011 | Topic Creator
[Sorry for the double post!]

Crowfeather sighed. He looked defeated. “Hollyleaf, Leafpool and I never planned for you and your brother’s birth,” he finally said. “We were young, and we didn’t know any better. We thought we were never going back to our Clans.”
Hollyleaf’s eyes widened. “Really? Your admitting it?” she gasped.
Nightcloud gasped as well. She looked horrified. “Crowfeather, your actually admitting it?!” she shrieked. “She’s not your daughter! Your only kit is me!” Breezepelt added.
Crowfeather hanged his head in shame. “I know, but. . .it’s the truth. I did love Leafpool once, but that was a long time ago. . .Nightcloud, you are my true mate. Leafpool never was.” he said. Hollyleaf could tell that Crowfeather was just saying this so that Nightcloud wouldn’t be mad at him. But Nightcloud saw through this. “No, I don’t believe you,” she hissed, her back arched up. “Your just saying this so I wouldn’t be angry with you. You don’t love me, nor Breezepelt. You still love Leafpool, don’t you?” the whole of WindClan gasped.
Breezepelt looked horrified as well. “Crowfeather. . .Dad. . .is this true?” he croaked. Crowfeather glared at his son. “Fine, it’s true. I never loved you, Nightcloud. And even though you are my son, Breezepelt, I never really loved you either. Hollyleaf, Jayfeather and Lionblaze are my first kits. Although Leafpool wasn’t my first love, I loved her more than you, Nightcloud.” Crowfeather meowed. Nightcloud screeched. “How dare you! I loved you!” she cried. “I only became your mate so I could prove my loyalty to WindClan!” he snapped back. “And that’s the only reason why we had a kit, too!”
Hollyleaf was stunned. Never in a million years would she have heard these words from her father, but now she had. She knew that Crowfeather never really paid much attention to Breezepelt, and he always argued with Nightcloud. He was only Nightcloud’s mate because he wanted to prove his loyalty to WindClan. . .she thought.
---
N/A
#112 Posted: 21:23:15 18/07/2011 | Topic Creator
OOC: *cough*....hello?
---
N/A
#113 Posted: 13:20:13 20/07/2011
Oh...Sorry!smilie That was AWESOME!I wanted Crowfeather and Feathertail together,though,I really did.Then,she died!Feathertail died!smilie FEATHERTAIL!Also,I hate Nightcloud!She needs to DIE!It was awesome awesome AWESOME,Skyqueen!smilie
---
#114 Posted: 23:51:47 20/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks cynder. smilie Yeah, I wanted Crowfeather and Feathertail to be together as well!...it was really sad when she died...I hate Nightcloud too, but I hate Breezepelt the most.
---
N/A
#115 Posted: 15:45:07 21/07/2011
My Arceus!Great minds must really think alike!smilie I hate Breezepelt the most too!Arceus,he's really annoying!ERIN HUNTER,KILL HIM OFF!I hated when Feathertail died so much!But,I cried on the part where Silverstream died,I really did.There's a song called My Immortal and this person did a gret job drawing Silverstream's death.I cried when I watched it!It was really sad,in my point of view.And you're welcome!Hey,maybe I might write about what would've happened if Feathertail hadn't died!Well,I wanted to do that with Spottedleaf...But,Idk anymore.
---
#116 Posted: 05:17:38 23/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I HATE Breezepelt! I really wish that Erin Hunter would kill him off too. I nearly cried when Silverstream died too...and I've seen the video you were talking about...that was really sad as well. That's a brilliant idea! It would be interesting to know what would of happened if Feathertail hadn't of died. But then, what would of happened to Jaggedtooth, and the Tribe of Rushing Water? o.o
---
N/A
#117 Posted: 15:36:22 23/07/2011
Another cat could've died!A little twist to spice things up,y'know?There's also a song called Broken and it's about Spottedleaf's death.That's sad too!I love Spottedleaf,I really,really do!I have some ideas,but I'm going to have to get all the books before Feathertail's death,so I can twist it all up.I want Crowfeather to end up with Feathertail!And his name doesn't even need to end with "feather"!I could make it completely different!I love my thinking...
---
carmahal Green Sparx Gems: 135
#118 Posted: 22:29:34 25/07/2011
Ok rlly good! so la la la... o wait im still here
---
Spyro: FIRE TIME!!! *tries to breathe fire* aww man i only coughed up sparks! Sparx: well how do you think i feel!
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#119 Posted: 03:11:18 28/07/2011
It's a fact from Erin Hunter herself that Crowfeather loves Leafpool more than anyone else he loved. Feathertail was like a high school crush, so she said.
And we all know Nightcloud was down on the list smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#120 Posted: 14:46:23 29/07/2011
Oh,well.I hate Erin Hunter,so this just keeps getting better and better!smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me