Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Warriors: The Next Three- The Darkest Prophecy [Spoliers?O.o]
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Warriors: The Next Three- The Darkest Prophecy [Spoliers?O.o] [CLOSED]
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#51 Posted: 22:46:38 17/01/2011 | Topic Creator
W-w-wait, what!? smilie She is!? That's amazing! Did you look on the Warriors official website or something?
---
N/A
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#52 Posted: 03:20:40 18/01/2011
I looked up on the Wiki. I forgot which one though, but it said that Hollyleaf did NOT die, but is infact looking around for a way out in the tunnel.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#53 Posted: 21:12:03 18/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Hmm...sometimes Wiki can be wrong, but who knows. But I hope she's still alive.
---
N/A
#54 Posted: 03:17:23 22/01/2011 | Topic Creator
(Sorry for the double post)

Next chapter! :3

CHAPTER 4
Hollyleaf tried her best to climb up the ledge, but it was just no use. Her claws kept on slipping, and she couldn’t get a good grip. Lionblaze. . .Jayfeather. . .I wish you were here. She thought to herself, crying.
And my kits! They must be so worried! And scared. . .lost and hungry. . . Anger rose up in Hollyleaf’s throat. And it’s all MY fault! Not to mention Razon’s gone! Now they don’t even have a father!. . .what sort of mother am I? Hollyleaf sighed, then tossed her head up into the air and yowled. A blood-curling yowl that echoed for miles. It bounced off rocks and trees, slowly making it’s way up, higher and higher. “Cat needs help?” rumbled a strangely familiar voice. “Who-. . .” Hollyleaf growled, turning around to see a black badger staring down at her.
Midnight?. . .” Hollyleaf whispered, amazed. “I. . .how did you get here?” she asked. Midnight smiled. “Midnight walked.” “Oh. Okay.” Hollyleaf replied, still dazed at how the female badger had just randomly showed up. “Grab Midnight’s paw,” Midnight said, stretching down her paw for Hollyleaf to grab. Hollyleaf gratefully grabbed hold of the badger’s paw, and she hulled Hollyleaf back up. “Thank you so much. You don’t know how grateful I am.” Hollyleaf meowed once Midnight had pulled her back up. Midnight blinked. “It is the least Midnight could do,” she paused. “Hollyleaf, Midnight knows of the power your kits possess.” Hollyleaf stared at the badger, her eyes wide. “You. . .you do?” she breathed. Midnight nodded. “Yes, they even have greater power than the Three. Not even StarClan knows of their power. . . . .” Midnight replied. But. . .how does she know that I have kits? She thought. “Midnight, how did you know that I have kits?” “StarClan has spoken to me,” Midnight replied. “But they still don’t know of their power. Your kits power is hidden, still to be awakened. . .” “Awakened?” Hollyleaf echoed. “Yes. Their power is sleeping, hidden. . .” “Do you know where they are?” Hollyleaf mewed hopefully. “Yes, Midnight does.” Hollyleaf yowled with joy. “Really!? Oh, thank you Midnight!” she cried with happiness. Midnight nodded. “They have gone to ThunderClan,” Hollyleaf stopped, her face fell. “What!? They went to ThunderClan!? We have to find them! What will my Clan do to them!? How did they even get there in the first place? Midnight, please help me find them!” Hollyleaf begged. “Midnight will help you.” the badger replied. “Thank you so much! I really do owe you, Midnight. Come on,” Hollyleaf meowed, racing ahead, with Midnight close behind her. Midnight sighed to herself. “Black cat still does not know of the darkness yet to come. . .”
---
N/A
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#55 Posted: 15:11:18 22/01/2011
Awesome!smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#56 Posted: 15:34:35 22/01/2011
Awesome!

HINT:
Make a new paragraph when someone speaks. It's easier to read and not confuse people. I don't know if your lazy or not, but this is very important if you want to write a story.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#57 Posted: 01:17:22 23/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Oh, okay. smilie I guess I forgot to put paragraphs in...thanks for the hint! smilie
---
N/A
#58 Posted: 15:15:55 02/02/2011
Are you going to make more?smilie I need to read some more!
---
#59 Posted: 09:18:31 05/02/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry if this is taking a long time. I'm just trying to think of ideas.
---
N/A
#60 Posted: 15:12:17 06/02/2011
Yeah,it's okay.I should make a warriors thing.
---
#61 Posted: 03:58:27 08/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, that'd be awesome! smilie I would read it.

I'm really sorry for the delay. smilie

Hollyleaf kept on running with Midnight close behind her. She knew that she had to find her kits, and fast.
What am I going to do. . .? I can’t face ThunderClan again! They all think I’m dead! She thought to herself. And Squirrelflight and Leafpool. . .Hollyleaf’s claws sheathed when she thought of her aunt and mother. Those good for nothing flea-bags! I still can’t believe that Squirrelflight was lying through her teeth all this time! And Leafpool, too! Hollyleaf’s teeth clenched. Just wait till I get my claws on them!

“Are you alright, black cat?” Midnight asked from behind. Hollyleaf skidded to a halt. “Um, yes. . .I’m quite all right. Thanks for asking.” she replied. Midnight dipped her head. “Hollyleaf, do you not see the darkness?” Hollyleaf froze. “Sorry, pardon?” “Your kits. Can you not see the darkness locked away?” Midnight questioned. Hollyleaf was confused. What is she saying!? Has StarClan told her this? she thought. “What about my kits? Is there something wrong with them?” she asked. Midnight shook her head. “No, but great power and darkness is locked away inside of them. They do not know this yet, but they are even greater than the Three themselves. They are a threat to all of the Clans, even StarClan.”
---
N/A
#62 Posted: 22:33:40 11/02/2011
OOC : OMG!A THREAT!?That's sorta creepy...But,how should I make the warrior story?With different clans or with the normal four clans?
---
#63 Posted: 23:15:14 11/02/2011 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah, Hollyleaf's kits are super powerful, although they have no idea what powers they have yet.
Hmm, maybe make a Warriors story with all the four Clans, (or you could even include SkyClan if you want) and maybe make another Clan or something, if you want. smilie
---
N/A
#64 Posted: 18:22:56 12/02/2011
OOC : Yeah,I had an idea,using everything new.It's sorta hard,though.I made a good name for kittypets,but I really need to work on a new twoleg name.*sigh*And then,what will they have at the end of their name when they are kits and apprentices?Too hard,but I've made progress.
---
#65 Posted: 06:15:29 15/02/2011 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wait, isn't that copying off Warriors? I not trying to be mean or anything, but why don't you just write a Warriors story like mine? It has all the same Clans, etc. I suggest make a Warriors story that has all the original Clans and characters.
---
N/A
#66 Posted: 20:36:01 18/02/2011
I guess.And,I guess it is copying off of it.But,I need to get fading echoes.It has things about gods.Connected pasts with StarClan and ThunderClan.Long lost stories and prophecies.Oh,I want to read my own thing now!smilie More of a fantasy than Warriors,though.And,not much talk about StarClan because they don't know.Well,I guess it's SORT of copying off of warriors.Oh,I made up this cool dragon character with the help of Okami.I made all kinds of things.The protectors of the gods,or,to better say it,the gods' animal spirits.And,some kind of creature that hunts them.Oh,it's so hard to explain.If I make it a story,then it's easier.But,I guess I never will.
---
#67 Posted: 06:51:18 19/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Wow, that sounds really cool! smilie Well, if it only has slight similarities with Warriors, and it's not that much of a Warriors story...then go for it! I mean, it sounds really good!
---
N/A
#68 Posted: 13:06:31 19/02/2011
Yeah.See,there are four cats born,and they are gods.But,before the very evil Blacktail dies,he blocks them.I'll say what it is later maybe.I have it all planned out.The clans are different.I'm trying to think of different sayings for human words and alll that.Then,there is Darkheart and Gingertail,and they were born from Blacktail and Gingerface.I also have my character there as well.It's just slight,because I can't think of names for things sometimes.Hey,can you help me?I need a better clan name for this clan that I have been working on.Names tried:
Shadow Clan
Dark Clan
Shade Clan
The description of the territory: A place where no light shines through.The cats that live on the territory have adjusted to the no light.There are pine trees,but there are strangely other trees around.
^Oh,I hope that was okay.I'm not good with describing.
---
#69 Posted: 21:56:15 19/02/2011 | Topic Creator
I would call it ShadeClan. Because in Warriors POT Dark River, Heathertail and Lionblaze (when they were apprentices) made up a Clan called DarkClan. (just for pretend) I know that didn't make a proper Clan called DarkClan, but still, I would call it ShadeClan. smilie

These are some suggestion names for the Clans...if you like the name of one, you can use it but only if you want too. smilie

ThunderClan- LightClan
RiverClan- IceClan
ShadowClan- ShadeClan, DarkClan or whatever
WindClan- SwiftClan
---
N/A
#70 Posted: 21:22:52 20/02/2011
I guess it should be Shade Clan,then.But,I have alot of clans.It's easy to keep up with them,though.
(I took out Cloud Clan)
Earth Clan
Water Clan(thinking of naming it Stream Clan or Ocean Clan)<--What do you think that it should be?
Fire Clan
Dark Clan(which I have now changed to Shade Clan)
Farm Clan(Too wierd.I changed it to Draft Clan)
(I'm not saying what it was first,but I changed it to Swift Clan)
Rouge Clan(IDC what anyone says,this is one of my fav names for a clan!<3)
Mountain Clan(they aren't really a part of the other clans)
Half Moon Tribe(they stay away from the clans,but one of them had to travel to the clans to save the tribe)
---
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#71 Posted: 03:24:56 21/02/2011
It's good! More please!
#72 Posted: 05:16:59 21/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Is Half Moon Tribe related to the Tribe of Rushing Water? 'Cause the Tribe of Rushing Water is the only Tribe in Warriors, and I think it's cool that your making another Tribe. =)

Thank you. smilie

Hollyleaf didn’t believe it at first, but then she realized that Midnight was serious, and the badger was never wrong. She blinked, trying to take it all in. “But. . .they don’t have any powers. And I’m not even one of the Three, anyways.” Hollyleaf meowed. “Your kits power not yet awakened,” Midnight explained. “But kits do. . .” she lowered her head and looked at the ground. “Only StarClan knows.” Midnight finished.
But why hasn’t StarClan told me? Is it because I’m not part of ThunderClan anymore? Or have the told my kits already, and they didn’t know how to tell me? Hollyleaf questioned herself, her head ringing. “But why?” Hollyleaf mumbled. “Why do they have these powers? What’s the purpose? I don’t even know why there was the Three in the first place.” Hollyleaf meowed. Midnight sighed and shook her great head. “I’m sorry, Midnight not know. StarClan will tell us when the time is right.”

[edited]
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:27 23/02/2011 by Skyqueen
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#73 Posted: 20:35:40 21/02/2011
Skyqueen, a little hint from what I've read: Midnight likes to speak like Yoda. smilie It's funny, really, how she likes to be like: "Powers not yet awakened, your kits have." Not sure is that's the only way she speaks, but I'm in the third book of Omen of the Stars, so I haven't seen Midnight in a while. smilie
#74 Posted: 06:02:50 22/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah...I keep on forgeting she speaks like that. smilie I'll try that from now on. smilie
---
N/A
#75 Posted: 06:03:38 22/02/2011
Midnight: "Power of the Force, Holly leaf must use!" smilie
#76 Posted: 16:23:29 22/02/2011
smiliesmilie No,Half Moon Tribe isn't related to the Tribe of Rushing Water.It would just be wierd,because they have BIG differences.It would just sound wierd if I told you what they do.Oh,I forgot about Spirit Clan and Evil Clan!smilie Yes,I named the evil cats that have died Evil Clan.No other good names,so there it is!A wierd name for a clan,though.Well,Erin Hunter made it Dark Forest,I made it Evil Clan.Why?I have NO ideasmilie! Good story,I have to say again!smilie But,if I write a story,i'm not going to spill everything out(If you know what I mean).I wonder where I should start from.The fire at ThunderClan,Spirit(a cat),the past of Shade Clan,or just the present?The fire was what started Spirit Clan.I made it long,long ago,but still when the leaders had 'star' in their names.WOAH!This is long!smilie
---
#77 Posted: 19:22:39 22/02/2011
O.O Completely unrelated. STOP ADVERTISING, cynder2000!! smilie
#78 Posted: 19:23:53 22/02/2011
smilie Sorry!smilie I'm still reading her story,though!And,I was wondering if she could help me.Well,that would be best on pm...
---
#79 Posted: 19:31:06 22/02/2011
Yeah, exactly. smilie
#80 Posted: 19:34:48 22/02/2011
Whoops!Well,great story,Skyqueen!
---
#81 Posted: 03:35:19 23/02/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie Lol! Thanks, and I'm happy to help. Ah...to be honest, I don't know where you should start. Just start at where you feel is best. smilie

A loud moaning wind whipped across the trees of the forest, making a rustling, whistling sound. A silver-blue she-cat that sparkled like stars emerged from the shadows, walking gracefully, her paw steps not making a sound. She stopped at a silver pool of water, that shimmered and dazzled like Silverpelt. Suddenly, a grey, scruffy she-cat appeared, her yellows eyes glowing. She sat down next to the blue-she cat, the two eyeing each other with what seemed like hatred. More cats appeared, one by one, making their way down to the pool. Once the last cat had came, the silver-blue she-cat stood up. “Cats of StarClan,” she called. “I have gathered us here today to discuss the Three, and the shadows that surround them. We all know that Hollyleaf has survived, and had three kits. Kits that we have only recently discovered. Two girls and a boy.”
“But Bluestar, what about the other Three? Jayfeather, Lionblaze and Dovepaw? They are supposed to be greater than us, not these other kits.” meowed a tom with a crooked jaw. Bluestar dipped her head to the old tom. “Yes, Crookedstar, I completely understand. All of StarClan is confused with these kits. Do they really have greater powers? If so, what can their powers do? Nobody knows really knows.” Bluestar meowed. Crookedstar nodded. “These kits weren’t even supposed to exist!” a leopard-spotted she-cat hissed. “They were forbidden by the warrior code above all else! And Hollyleaf is supposed to be dead.”
Bluestar blinked. “What about the Jayfeather and Lionblaze? They weren’t supposed to exist by the warrior code, but they are part of the Three, Leopardstar.” she replied. Leopardstar narrowed her eyes gritted her teeth.
“But these kits are even greater than the Three!” Leopardstar cried.
---
N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:50:54 23/02/2011 by Skyqueen
#82 Posted: 03:59:00 23/02/2011
Whoops! Found a mistake!
Quote:
Nobody knows really knows.”

And no offense, but doesn't this chapter seem repitive? There discussing what we already know.
#83 Posted: 04:00:33 23/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Sorry...I do that often. smilie I'm just still thinking for more ideas, I mean StarClan has just heard about the other Three, and I don't know what I should do for the kits reaction to Firestar's question.
---
N/A
#84 Posted: 04:25:36 23/02/2011
Ah. Well, take time to figure it out before you add more to your story. Belive me, it turns out much better that way.
#85 Posted: 04:28:59 23/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I know...I'm very forgetful...
---
N/A
#86 Posted: 18:22:02 23/02/2011
Moar!smilie I can't wait!
---
#87 Posted: 05:52:37 03/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Here's some more...you will be surprised at what happens.

Bluestar sighed, speechless. “Yes, we all know that. . .but-”
“Greetings, cats of StarClan.” meowed a terrifying familiar voice.
Yellowfang’s eyes widened at the sound of the strange mew. “Who said that?” hissed Bluestar. “It. . .it can’t be. . .” Yellowfang whispered, and before StarClan’s eyes, appeared Brokenstar and Tigerstar. StarClan yowled with shock and surprise. “What are they doing in StarClan!?” screeched Tallstar. “How did they even get here?!” cried Lionheart.
“We have come here to warn you, StarClan,” Tigerstar hissed. Bluestar’s fur bristled, and she glared at the two tom cats. “Warn us about what? And how did you even get here?” she hissed. “Now, now. . .we don’t want to be giving secrets away, know do we?” Brokenstar mewed.
“Tell us!” yowled Yellowfang, her claws sheathed. Brokenstar blinked and started at his mother. “Don’t rush things, mother. There is plenty of time to talk.” Brokenstar smiled. Yellowfang glared at her son, but there was also loss and love, of a mother who had lost her kits long ago, but she didn’t say anything more. “How did we not know that Dark Forest cats can come into StarClan!? It’s because you can’t!” yelled Leopardstar. “StarClan cats can come into the Dark Forest, I believe? So why can’t Dark Forest cats come into StarClan?” Tigerstar meowed. “It’s because you weren’t supposed to be here in the first place.” Bluestar growled.

“Yes, that is true, Bluestar. But then why can StarClan cats come into the Place of No Stars, when they weren’t supposed to be there either?” Tigerstar asked. Brokenstar nodded, and scraped his long claws on the flat stone. The whole of StarClan flinched. “My son,” Raggedstar suddenly meowed. Brokenstar’s eyes widened as he stared at his father. He then narrowed his eyes. “You were a disgrace to ShadowClan, father. You did not follow the warrior code, and in resulting in me. What sort of Clan leader were you, hmm? Falling in love with a medicine cat? Not what I call a very good Clan leader.” Brokenstar hissed. Yellowfang’s fur stood on an end. “How could you say such a thing!? Why, if it wasn’t for Raggedstar and I, you wouldn’t of been born!” Yellowfang yowled. Raggedstar nodded. “I was thrilled to have a son, and I was so proud in watching you grow up. . .but the day when you killed me, I. . .” “We can’t live in the past, father! We must move on. I don’t regret killing you. If it wasn’t for me, ShadowClan would of fallen apart.” Brokenstar hissed. “How could you say that!” Yellowfang snarled. “You almost killed ShadowClan! How could you make kits fight in warriors battle!? I-” “The past is the past,” Tigerstar interrupted. Yellowfang glared at Tigerstar, and hissed. “What have you come to warn us about?” Mudfur interrupted, Brokenstar and Tigerstar both looked at each other, then they faced the StarClan cats again.
---
N/A
#88 Posted: 06:07:00 03/03/2011
the suspense is killing me!! I love it!
#89 Posted: 00:06:36 09/03/2011
Yes!But,only one problem.There was no Hawkfrost!*cries*
---
#90 Posted: 04:58:28 28/03/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie Lol.

Sorry I haven't been writing much, it's just that I've been caught up in school and homework...so yeah, it might take a while. But don't worry, I will try and write more as soon as I can!
---
N/A
#91 Posted: 22:49:02 29/03/2011
Okay.CAN'T WAIT!smilie
---
#92 Posted: 23:13:32 29/03/2011
Yes! Lionheart makes an apperance!
More please!
#93 Posted: 05:56:40 09/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry for the long wait.

“You all know of Hollyleaf’s kits, yes?” Tigerstar finally said. Bluestar nodded. “Yes,” she meowed. “They are a threat to all of the Clans,” Brokenstar added. The whole of StarClan meowed in disbelief.
“But that can’t be!”
“How come we didn’t know of this?”
“How is this even possible!?”
“But why didn’t we know of this?” hissed Leopardstar. “And why should we trust you?” StarClan yowled with agreement. “We should never of believed anything from the Dark Forest!” yowled Mudclaw. “How can we even trust Tigerstar or Brokenstar, above all cats!” Redtail cried.
Lionheart frowned. “They might be lying, you know.” he said. Bluestar nodded to Lionheart. “Yes,” she glanced at the two Dark Forest warriors. “How do we know that your not telling the truth?” ThunderClan’s former leader hissed.
Tigerstar and Brokenstar blinked, their gaze was calm and soft. “Hollyleaf’s kits are the most darkest cats the Clans have ever seen. These kits will destroy the Three, and become shadow, fire and earth, tearing the Clans apart for good. Nothing can stop them. All will end in fire.” Brokenstar and Tigerstar meowed at the same time, and vanished.

StarClan erupted with yowls and cries.
“How is this possible!?”
“Are they really telling the truth?”
“Is this the end!?”
“What are we going to do!?”
Silence!” yowled Bluestar. The cats stopped, and turned to the blue she-cat. “We do not know for sure if Tigerstar and Brokenstar are telling the truth or not,” she began, “but we need to know where in the world where they heard this in the first place. Did only the Dark Forest cats see this prophecy? Or did they hear it from something else?”
“We need to keep an eye on Hollyleaf’s kits,” meowed Lionheart. “They are in ThunderClan camp right now, and Hollyleaf and Midnight are on their way.” he added. Yellowfang spat at the ground. “Didn’t you hear them!? These kits will destroy all of the Clans! That includes us!” she screeched. Russetfur scoffed. “As if, they can’t destroy StarClan, or Silverpelt. Nothing can.” she mewed.
“We don’t know for sure,” Bluestar reminded them. “all we have to do is keep watch, and see what happens. For all we know, this could be nothing, or a joke that the Dark Forest warriors are playing on us. The kits don’t even know about the ‘prophecy’, are any of their powers, if they have any. We just have to watch and wait.”
“We can’t do that!” Crookedstar protested. “How can we watch our Clans end in flames?! This-” “Crookedstar, I do see your point, but these kits so far seem harmless.” Bluestar interrupted the former RiverClan leader. “We just have to see what happens.”
---
N/A
#94 Posted: 15:13:13 09/04/2011
Quote:
I looked up on the Wiki. I forgot which one though, but it said that Hollyleaf did NOT die, but is infact looking around for a way out in the tunnel.

Wait? it said she's looking for a way out? Ooohhh...
I am reading SOTM, and currently
Ivypool and Blossomfall are stuck in the tunnels, and Ivypool found fresh paw prints.
it could have been Rock or Fallen Leaves, but they're dead. They shouldn't leave
tracks.
Is anyone thinking what I am thinking...?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:14:08 09/04/2011 by ignitusforever
#95 Posted: 15:29:00 09/04/2011
I read the spoilers!So,she's a warrior now?What is Dovepaw?What's her warrior name?
---
#96 Posted: 18:05:06 09/04/2011
Dovewing, just as confirmed.

Quote:
Is Half Moon Tribe related to the Tribe of Rushing Water? 'Cause the Tribe of Rushing Water is the only Tribe in Warriors, and I think it's cool that your making another Tribe. =)

Sorry I am spoiling so much, but I just can't help it! I want to share my knowledge! Besides I am not doing any harm as long as it's in a spoiler box.
Half Moon is related to the tribe. In fact, she's the first Stoneteller.

More please!
#97 Posted: 22:12:33 09/04/2011
Ah,I see.I just KNEW she was going to be called that!Arghhhh!I'm spoiling everything for myself!smilie No more!No MOOORE!Also,Ignitusforever: Half Moon Tribe is the tribe that I made up.Now I think that they should be related to the Tribe of Rushing Water.It WOULD be cool,and I could make a warriors fan-fic about it!
---
#98 Posted: 06:37:02 14/04/2011 | Topic Creator
I didn't click to see what Dovepaw's warrior name is...I want to leave it for a surprise! smilie

Here's the next chapter!

CHAPTER 5

For a moment, Fern was to shocked to speak. Both her brother and sister couldn’t speak either. After a moment of awkward silence, Blaze spook up; “WHAT? You want us to join ThunderClan?” Blaze cried, stunned. Firestar blinked. “ThunderClan is in your blood,” he meowed. “But the choice is yours.”
“These kits can’t join ThunderClan!” yowled Bumblestripe. “They know nothing of the warrior code!” “Then we will teach it to them,” Firestar replied. “But what if Hollyleaf doesn’t want her kits to join ThunderClan?” asked Rosepetal. Firestar frowned. “Why wouldn’t she?” Rosepetal was going to say something, but she decided not to.
“B-b-but. . .” Fern stuttered, not knowing what to say. “Okay, guys, it’s up to us- do we really want to join this Clan? If their right about Mother being part of ThunderClan, then we should join. After all, it is in our blood.” Blaze mewed. Shadow frowned. “But I don’t want to join this stupid Clan! I just want to go home!” he snapped.
Fern thought for a minute. “Well, I think we should find Mother first, and see what she says, and Father too. Father might not want to join ThunderClan, seeing as he was a rouge.” she replied.

Shadow sighed. “But I don’t want to!” he growled. “We don’t know what we’re even doing here! Do you know what a Clan does? What are the rules? What are the limits?” Fern and Blaze nodded. “Good point,” Blaze meowed. “We should ask Firestar.” Fern added.
“Firestar, what exactly does a Clan do?” Fern asked.
“Well,” began Firestar, “a Clan consists of warriors, apprentices, a medicine cat, elders, queens a deputy and a Clan leader..."
---
N/A
#99 Posted: 22:12:20 14/04/2011
Ooooh,good chapter!smilie
---
#100 Posted: 06:50:45 02/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks. Sorry for the delay.

-------
Hollyleaf froze and thought for a moment. She had some unfinished business to attend to- although her kits were extremely important and she loved them with all her heart, she had to speak with Crowfeather. He was, after all, as Hollyleaf hated to admit it, her real father. She and Midnight were close to the WindClan border, and she didn’t care what the WindClan warriors reactions would be, she just had to see him.
But she would also have to deal with Breezepelt, her half brother, and Nightcloud.
“What wrong Hollyleaf?” Midnight asked. Hollyleaf sighed. “Midnight, can you maybe go to ThunderClan and tell them that I’m on my way? And maybe tell them to look after my kits, please? I need to go to WindClan.” she meowed. Midnight blinked. “Speak to father?” Hollyleaf nodded. “That all right. Midnight understand. You go WindClan, I go ThunderClan and tell Firestar.” Midnight replied.
Hollyleaf beamed. “Thank you, Midnight. I owe you a lot.” she said before racing across the WindClan border.
Midnight grunted and trudged off towards ThunderClan.

As Hollyleaf ran, and mindful to be cautious of WindClan border patrols, she felt the wind whip through her fur, and hear it whistle and tickle her ear fluff. For some strange reason, she seemed to enjoy it. Her heart raced as she ran.
Part of me belongs here. . .she thought. . . .I am part of WindClan.
She shook her head. No! I am only loyal to ThunderClan!. . .well, at least I was, before I left, but. . .I still am. she sighed and stopped. She could hear a WindClan patrol coming.
---
N/A
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me