Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Red Eye. [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#1 Posted: 00:47:41 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
New plot idea, might do it for Writters Club. Who knows. By they way, this is a Halloween special story! YEYAS! Hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------

My name is Ilana. I am 15 years old. I was born October 31st, 1995. Thats right, I was born on All Hallo's Eve....or Halloween. Im just a normal girl. I go to the same high school, meet the same friends, go to my same home. It like a constant routine. You could say im a plodder. This October was....kinda strange. It all started on the first October morning....
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#2 Posted: 15:20:20 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
"Ilana! Time to get up for school!" My mother called.
"Ughhh." I groaned.. I put the pillow over my head, but nothing could be stopped. My brother, Ernest, ran by my room. He was yelling, "Get up, get up! Its my field trip today!".

I groaned again. Ernest was 7 years old and only cared about himself. Not that selfish, lets just say that everytime something exciting happens in his life he thinks the world revolves around him. Honestly, hes a sweet boy. But sometimes an annoying brat!

I sat up and held my head. It was hurting for some reason. "Don't eat tootsie Rolls before bed.." I reminded myself. Thats what I thought caused my headache. But what I didn't know is that a strange spirt, was growing inside of me..
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me