Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Circles [CLOSED]
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#1 Posted: 22:48:24 09/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I have made an RP called Circles. But since no one is joining, I'll probably be closed. But i don't want it to go, so I decided to do it a a story. Wish me luck!

Circles
Intro

There are places in the world, where few tread. The power of these mysterious locations pulls the ones who walk these paths to the dark side. But all has to be achieved here.

These are the Circles. The seven circles that clasp misery in their grip. Three have walked these stones cold paths before, only to find them selves murdered or tortured. No one knows the story, but few have rumours. No one also knows why they would dear touch such places in the earth. But they have to.

It is not their choice. The ones who enter the circles are not entering by choice, but by a disgusting fate, linked to the ones they walk with. In other words, they must.

There was one known factual tale, of a Seven young women. Each of them identical, though they were not related. Though they never met, they knew each other very well. They are the seven sisters. They crafted what is known today as the seven circles. Because being united by hatred, is a fragile alliance at best. Meeting by not meeting is something of an unusual story. They each went to the seven worst places on earth, and used their pain in life to connect. There, they hatched a plan, they constructed the circles and gave their lives and spirits to constructing even more misery in these locations. Monsters, if you must. Their plan is unknown, but it is said, If a circle is visited, one code will be in the circle. Find the seven codes and recite them to gain ultimate power. This has been researched for many years, what the statement 'ultimate power' could mean. But all scientists have come to the conclusion, It is worth risking your life for.
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:06 09/10/2010 by Nicoppalus
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me